Home On The Range Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, everything was back to what I had learned to be normal. We got up, grandpa got dressed and went downstairs while I peed, brushed my hair and teeth. I put on a pair of socks and my boots and went down to the kitchen. Grandpa handed me a hot cup of coffee and then went to the table and took his seat. I started breakfast and a few minutes later snake showed up and I poured a cup of coffee for him. He said, "Good morning Ms. Britt." And then took his seat at the table.

I finished breakfast, set the table and then put the food out for us to eat. I refilled everyone's coffee cup before I took my seat. All three of us had something to add to the conversation while we ate. I said, "Snake, grandpa now has a nickname."

Snake looked at me waiting for me to continue but I paused and waited for grandpa to finish coughing before I said, "It's spike. He's named after a mean German Shepard that was on my street back in Cleveland."

Snake looked at me and then grandpa who had stopped coughing and was laughing his ass off. Snake looked back at me before asking, "What wrong with him? Why is he laughing?"

I started laughing, "Spike not only was a mean dog, but he spent most of his time sniffing the butt of any female dog that came into our neighborhood and if they were in heat, he'd hump them. At night, grandpa's normal habit is to let me walk up the stairs ahead of him so he can sniff my butt. He said he was enjoying the view of my pussy, but I know what he's really doing, he's sniffing!"

Snake started laughing also and said, "Well spike, nice to meet ya."

After we had a good laugh I said to snake, "I don't want to continue to call him grandpa even though he is, and I wanted a nickname for him like you have a nickname. Now I have my snake on one side of me and I have my spike on the other side."

"To be perfectly honest with you snake, I didn't want to call him grandpa when we are out and away from the ranch because we had a discussion after you left last night about incest and how illegal it is for us to even have intercourse in the privacy of our own bedroom."

So, because of our age difference, if I call him spike, no one will guess that I'm his granddaughter. He's going to call me Brit and I'm going to start calling him spike. Unless of course we are here with you in our own home. I'm sure there will be a few people we'll tell, about our relationship, but they'll have to promise not to say anything to anyone else."

"I like that idea. We don't need any nosey busy bodies come around here. We have a nice quiet family and I like that." Snake replied.

I added, "When the other cowboys and cowgirls arrive here to help with the round-up, we are not going to introduce me as Britt his granddaughter, it's just going to be Britt. No one but us has to know the truth. I don't like to lie to people so telling them just my name will be perfect."

I stood up and collected the breakfast dishes and put them in the sink. Grandpa said, "It's time to go out and get to work. Snake meet me back here before noon time so we can eat lunch before the stuff I ordered, arrives. The delivery truck won't be here until about one o'clock, so we'll eat lunch and be ready for him."

I said, "Grandpa, I'll wear my shorts today when we are getting the delivery but I'm not putting on my shirt. The delivery guy will just have to get used to seeing my titties."

"That's spike to you Britt. I think you have the right idea since we know he's coming in. It's different if someone comes that we aren't planning on."

The morning air was damp and had a chill to it enough to make my tiny nipples stand at attention which didn't go unnoticed by snake or spike. We walked down to the barn with me in the middle while holding hands with my guys. At the barn we split up with me going in and turning on the lights, snake and spike going to the shed for their tractors. I started my chores right away and soon the sun was coming up and starting to heat up the barn.

I went through and finished feeding all the animals and then started the worst part of my chores, cleaning the pens and the stalls. I had developed a system so now I could give each horse a quick wash down and even brush them down before I finished in the barn. The animals got to know me, and I got to know them and their individual personalities. Especially both horses. I hugged and kissed each one every morning and soon they came to expect my loving by coming right up to me the minute I opened their stall door and putting their head up against my chest. I'd spend a few minutes with each one to let them know I loved them too.

Each morning I collected the eggs just before I headed back up to the house to do what needed to be done up there. The first thing I developed a habit of doing was taking off my boots before entering the house, then up for a quick shower to get the barn smell off me, before I went to the kitchen to do the dishes and put them away. Like I said before, the housework wasn't much to take care of because it was only me and spike living in the house and we didn't make a mess. I did have to keep up with the dusting since out in front of our home was the dirt driveway. The laundry was another chore. After washing the clothes and bed sheets, I'd have to hang them out on the clothesline, out in the back of the house.

Just before noon I heard the tractors returning and I had lunch ready for my hard-working guys. Both of them showed up at the kitchen door at the same time. I was still completely naked after taking my shower. I invited my men to sit right down and I put the food on the table for us. I brought out the dishes and silverware and asked them what they wanted to drink. I told them I had made a gallon of sun tea and it was chilling in the refrigerator. Both of my guys opted for the sun tea, so I took out three glasses put some ice in them and placed them on the table. Snake played bar tender and filled each glass with the tea.

I sat down and spike said his prayer before we dug in and put what we wanted on our plate. They compared what they had accomplished this morning and then turned to me and spike said, "I see you must have washed the horses down again this morning. Thank you for taking such good care of them."

I told both my men about my system and I now had time to do more in the barn than when I first came to the ranch. They asked why I was still naked, and I said, "I've paced myself so I even have time to take a quick shower when I come back from the barn so I can't see putting on my shorts again until I absolutely had to. I will wear the same barn shorts when we have to unload the truck."

Spike looked at me before saying, "You really like this stuff, don't you?"

"Well, spike it's like this, my mom and dad taught me if I was going to do a job, it was far better to do it right the first time, so I didn't have double duty when I had to do the same job again. So, I guess, you can blame them for me setting up a schedule to work by."

"That's two things your mother seems to have learned from me. I told her that way back when she used to help your grandma clean the pens and the stalls. She always wanted to rush through that part of the job instead of doing it right the first time."

We were still sitting around the table talking when we heard the big truck coming in from the main road. I stood up and said, "I guess I better go put my shorts on, don't want to get the whole town upset with me."

Snake piped up, "What a shame it is to cover up that beautiful body. I could sit here all day and look at it."

Grandpa (spike) stood up and said, "Come on there, lover boy get your black ass up and go to work."

Snake smiled at grandpa and said, "This ass may be black, but it can outwork a white boy any day of the week and twice on Sundays."

"Since I don't work on Sundays, your black ass will be out there outworking nothing." Spike replied with a laugh.

Once again, all of us had a hearty laugh as we got up from the table.

I went upstairs and picked up my shorts and brought them back downstairs and pulled on my boots before I stepped out on the porch naked. I pulled on my shorts while watching the delivery guy back the truck up with grandpa guiding him with his hands. I walked off the porch and headed for the barn and as I got close, the delivery guy did a double take of my naked chest and small titties. I smiled at him and stuck out my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Brittany, but most people call me Britt. I'm new to the ranch, and you are?"

He was looking directly at my little titties and stuttered as he said, "Brad, Brad Jones, glad to meet you."

I was still looking at him when I said, "Do you want me to take a picture of them so you can take it home with you? I mean, I don't mind you looking, but I don't want you to get hurt when we are unloading the truck and trying to look at me at the same time. I come from the northeast part of this country and it's too hot for me so like the men do, I took off my shirt to stay cool. You don't mind do ya?"

"Oh, no. I don't mind at all. It's surprising to see a girl without her shirt on, that's all."

"Well get used to the idea because I get too hot with a shirt on and I'd be damn appreciative if you didn't go back to town and tell everyone there's a topless girl working on the Campbell ranch. If you are a nice guy you may even catch me without my shorts on the next time you show up. I only put these on so you wouldn't pass out when you first meet me."

He looked at spike who said, "We tried to keep clothes on her but in this heat, she's naked most of the time. Like she said, she's only just now put the shorts on when we heard ya coming."

Brad stuck out his hand to me, we shook hands again with him saying, "I really am pleased to meet ya Britt and you don't have to worry, I won't go back to town and tell anyone anything about what I see out here."

I pulled Brad towards me into a hug and said, "Thank you, it's much appreciated."

Brad stepped back and looked at snake and spike because they laughed at the boy's face and his response when I hugged him. Then spike said let's get to work, this truck ain't going ta unload itself and the stuff ain't going ta get put away by itself.

We went to work unloading the truck. I climbed up on the back of the flatbed and helped Brad pick up the stuff and hand it down to spike and snake. It took us a little over an hour to finish unloading the truck and get everything piled where spike wanted it. By the time we finished I was sweating up a storm. We even took short breaks to drink water out of the garden hose in the barn, but I know I was still thirsty when we finished. While spike looked over the shipping slip and counted all the stuff, me, Brad and snake sat in the shade of the barn talking.

I asked Brad if he had a girlfriend, how old he was, and did he live nearby, and he was quick to tell me everything I asked him about. He told me he did have a girlfriend her name was Becky. He told us he was twenty years old and his girlfriend was nineteen years old. He said he lives on his father's ranch about ten miles west of town.

Brad asked me where I lived before coming to the ranch and I told him Cleveland, Ohio. He remarked that he could understand why I'd be so hot coming all the way out here, from there. Then he asked me how old I was, and I told him I turned eighteen a few months ago. I asked him if he and his girlfriend ever got away by themselves? He told me they just wander around on his father's ranch because there really isn't much to do. I asked him if his girlfriend was the jealous type and he said, "Probably not because there weren't enough girls around here for her to be jealous over."

I asked, "Does your father's ranch have a swimming hole with cold water in it?"

He said, there's a creek in the back-pasture lot which he and his girlfriend have gone skinny dipping in before, but it isn't all that deep."

I said, "If you and your girlfriend want to come over here, we have a pond about a ten-minute walk from here that is spring fed from the bottom, so the water is refreshingly cold. I told him we go out there and go skinny dipping too. There's no one around here for miles so it's not like anyone can see us."

He sounded interested so I told him to call up anytime and we can make arrangements to go out there for a picnic and spend an afternoon. I got up and wrote our phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. Then I told him, if you ever see another delivery order come in for the Campbell ranch, to take it so we can get to know each other better.

I told Brad, up until he arrived at the ranch, I hadn't met anyone my age since I moved here and I'd be very happy to hang out with him and his girlfriend, if they wanted to. I stood up and without any hesitation dropped my shorts and kicked them off saying, "Damn, it's to hot to wear clothes out here."

He looked at my bald pussy slit for the longest time before he looked up at me. I said, "Listen, I was nice to you and kept my shorts on for a long time in this heat, but I'm sweating, I hope you don't mind?"

He asked, "Aren't you embarrassed to let these guys see you naked like that?"

I laughed and said, "On the second day I was here, in the sweltering heat I told them both, I had to do something to help me stand the heat or I had to go back to Cleveland. Since they need my help around here, they decided to concede and let me stay cooler my way. This is the only way I can think of to stay cooler is to let the breeze blow over my naked body. Besides, I think you don't mind looking at me like this, I can tell by the lump that just came up in your jeans."

Brad was speechless but that didn't stop him from looking. I added, "If you have time now, we can go out to the pond and go skinny dipping. My work is finished until supper time, if you have time, let's go."

He looked at my bare pussy and said, "I really need to be getting back, they'll wonder what took me so long. But then again, they don't know we had all this help to unload."

I asked, "Will anyone come looking for you?"

"Oh, hell no, there are only two of us who make deliveries and sometimes we have to go to the city to pick up loads and bring it back to the store. I guess if you want to go, we can for a little while, not long though."

"Spike, me and Brad are going to run out to the pond and take a quick dip, we'll be back in a little bit."

"Go ahead take off your clothes and leave them in your truck, you'll love walking out there naked and you won't work up a sweat on the way back."

"What about these guys?"

"If they want to come out later, they can, but we can go now so you can cool off. Look at your shirt it's soaked."

Brad leaned in closer to me and said, "No I mean about me undressing here and walking out to the pond naked with you, won't they be pissed off?"

"Spike, you won't mind if me and Brad go out to the pond, together do you?"

"No go ahead have some fun. If me and snake get the urge to cool off, we know the way to the pond." Spike replied.

I helped Brad unbuckle his belt and he did the rest until he was in his boxers. He had a hard on, so I pulled them down and said, "Now I'm really going to love skinny dipping with you. Put your clothes in your truck and let's go. We won't need towels because we can dry off on the way back."

I held Brad's hand and the two of us disappeared around the barn, with my little titties giggling and Brad's cock out in front of him flopping with each step we took. I looked down at it and said, "You have a beautiful cock, how long is it?"

He smiled at me and said, "Britt, you have a beautiful body and I love your breasts. I wish I could get my girlfriend to shave her pussy like you. But to answer your question, my cock isn't that big, it's only seven and a half inches long when I'm hard like this but really short when I'm not. You'll find out, if the water is cold. My little fellow shrinks right up to almost nothing so please don't laugh at me when we come out of the water."

"Brad, I am the last person you have to worry about judging you. Hey, we are almost the same age and with the deficit in people our age around here, we need to join together. If you bring your girlfriend out here skinny dipping so she can see what I look like with a bald pussy, I'll try to talk her into shaving her pussy."

"Britt, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, you can."

"How do you get to be naked with those two old guys, don't they want to have sex with you?"

"Brad can you keep a secret?"

"Yes, I believe I can. No one has ever asked me to keep a secret before but if you take my word for it, I won't tell anyone about this, going skinny dipping with you, or anything you may tell me."

"Brad, the man I call spike is my grandpa. I came out here to help on the ranch because my grandma passed away a little over a month ago. All of us, after supper, sit out on the porch in the evening after work, and have a beer. The best part is we are naked during that time."

"Oh wow, and you are the only girl with two naked men? That's cool as hell."

"Yes, I'm the only female on the ranch and they are my two men to take care of. I have all the barn and house chores while they are out on the range working. When they come in at night, I have supper on the table for them shortly after they arrive. I basically took my grandma's place as far as keeping the house. I was only going to stay for the summer and then go home but I've learned to love the ranch so I'm staying here. One day I will be the owner of this place."

"Well, here we are. Let me tell you it's much better to walk down the dock and jump into the water because if you try to get in slowly, you will likely change your mind. Here, let's run together and jump in."

We held hands, ran across the grass, out on the dock and we leaped together into the cold water. This time I was more ready for the cold water, but Brad surfaced screaming like a baby. When he got all his shit settled down, he said, "The creek on dad's ranch isn't like this. I love it."

We swam around for a while as we talked. Brad was particularly interested in how I could sit around with two naked men at night and let them look at my naked body. I told him it started because I am not used to the weather here.

I recanted my story, how at first, I took off my shirt and did my work and then didn't bother to put it back on at night when my men came back in from the field. I told Brad it wasn't long after that I started wearing only my panties at night when my guys were there.

I continued my story and told him how I was still hot wearing only my panties. That's when they told me I didn't need them either, so I stood up and told my guys if they took my panties off, I'd stay completely naked all the time. That was, unless someone was coming to the ranch or we had to go to town. "Brad, I really did just put my shorts on while standing on the porch watching grandpa back you in."

"Britt, even though this water is cold, my cock is really hard from listening to you telling me your story. I would love for your guys to see my girlfriend naked. I didn't realize it until you started talking how much I'd love to see that. Do you think if I got my girlfriend to come over here and go skinny dipping with you and me, that we could arrange for your grandfather and that other guy snake to come out here and catch us?"

"Swim over here Brad and get up on the dock."

When Brad and I were up on the end of the dock, I wrapped my hand around his cock and watched him shudder when I did. I started stroking his cock as I said, "If you can get your girlfriend over here, I'll arrange for my guys to come out after we have a chance to get in the water. Of course, they will be naked so how are you going to feel with your girlfriend seeing their cocks. I can tell you; snake has a huge cock and my grandpa isn't that bad either."