Home On The Range Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya know, once you get away from your homes, you should at least take off your shirt and bra, if you wear one, and ride with Brad while topless. If you get really brave, you should ride without your shorts on. It's not like anyone is going to see you in the truck other than Brad."

"Are you kidding me? I can't do that! Do you really drive that way?"

"I laughed and said, "Yes, I do. I stop a couple of miles outside of town and get dressed and then stop a couple of miles out of town and ride back to the ranch naked."

"OMG, that would be so fucking hot to do that. I don't know if I would be brave enough to do it. Britt, you know, I'll try it. I want to do so much when we come over there. I can't wait to meet you and your guys; you sound so cool."

"Honey, I can't wait to meet you either. I just moved out here from Cleveland and I'm used to having other people around me. I have the two guys but that's it, no one my age until I met Brad and he told me about you. I hope you aren't the jealous type."

"I don't know how to be jealous because there aren't any girls around here who are after Brad. Brad told me he informed you about our fantasies, right?"

"Yes, he did Becky and I think that's so fucking hot. But then again, I already do that and my pussy drools something crazy. I love to let my guys look at my little titties and my bald pussy. That's the part about being shaved bald down there. Without any hair on your pussy there's nothing to block their view of you. I'm positive, if you are anything like me, you'll be dripping wet too."

Ok Britt, I'll tell Brad to come and pick me up early. I'll have all of our stuff together so all we have to do is put it in the truck and go. I'll bring some extra of my favorite wine coolers with me, so you can try them. What's the earliest we can arrive out there."

"We have the barn chores to do first thing in the morning so if you come real early, we'll put you to work to help us finish up faster."

"Britt, I'll help ya. I'll get Brad's ass moving in the morning. Take care Britt, I'll see you tomorrow."

During supper that night I told my guys about my phone call with Becky and they got all excited. They were really excited that she was going to let me shave her pussy and snake was the first to ask, "Do you think she'll let us watch you shave her?"

"I think there's only one way to find out and that's wait until tomorrow and I'll ask her. She seems like a wild chick but refined at the same time."

We took our beer out on the porch and sat in the evening calm and enjoyed our broken conversation. For the most part we sat silently while I looked out at the flat land in front of the house and back at my guys. The guys seemed to have their eyes glued to my pussy as I casually stroked my clit and then down into my pussy.

When it came time for snake to yawn and stretch and say good night to us, I stood up and said, "Come on spike, I need some loving."

Grandpa was on his feet instantly and we moved through our normal evening rituals until we hit the bed. After talking to Becky, I was horny as hell and I wanted my man inside me. We hugged and kissed, and I got on top and slid down his rigid pole all the way until I was sitting on him. I wiggled my bottom and the head of his cock rubbing against my cervix. I maneuvered my bottom around until I had grandpa moaning. I leaned over and said, "Can up shoot up into me as well as you can shoot down into me?"

He smiled, "Yes my love, I'll fill you up, but we'll have to roll you sideways, so you don't leak all over the sheet when we finish."

That was all I needed to know so I went to work between grinding my pussy against his pubis and alternating with my up and down action, we enjoyed ourselves. I found a spot that sent shivers through my body when I rubbed it against grandpa's cock, and I kept doing it. Soon, both of us were breathing heavily and grandpa was massaging my sensitive nipples.

He groaned and I moaned and between the two of us we were seriously shaken during the euphoric bliss of our individual orgasms. I leaned forward again to kiss and hug my lover. I whispered in his ear, how much I loved him. He lovingly returned my feelings. I stayed on top of him for at least five minutes before he decided to go get cleaned up.

Both of us went into the bathroom, peed and rinsed off under the shower, before we headed back to bed. In bed we shared words of love and plenty of hugs before we drifted off to sleep. Grandpa got up once during the night, but he didn't stay awake for long. The next time he stirred it was time to get up and I was getting much better waking up when he did.

We got out of bed, did our bathroom habits and went downstairs holding hands. This time I took charge of the coffee pot as grandpa leaned up against the counter and watched me. We did idle chit-chat until the coffee was ready. I poured two cups and each of us took one and went and sat at the table.

Grandpa asked me more about Becky and I related the same story I told both him and snake last evening. I told grandpa how she asked me when they were going to be expected to be naked and what I told her about riding out here and arriving completely naked if she was brave enough. I also relayed that if they got here too early, we'd put them to work in the barn. I told grandpa she said she would help me finish the chores. I mentioned that was a good sign since she wasn't interested in just coming to play but she said she would work also. Grandpa agreed with me.

He said, "We'll talk to her and see what her interests are. If she is interested in working on the ranch, I think it would be beneficial to us to consider hiring her since she doesn't have a job."

"From the impression I got when I talked to her, it's not that she doesn't want to work, it's just that her parents both work in the city and leave early in the morning and come home late. She has chores in the house to do while they are away. Since she doesn't have a car, I imagine it is impossible for her to go away from her home to find a job. She has some younger siblings so maybe the oldest one could take over watching the others if she did find some kind of work. I'm just guessing grandpa, based on what she told me."

"It could work out to benefit both of us because when the crew comes in to help with the round-up, we'll have to open the kitchen out there in the bunk house so we can cook for them. Have you explored the bunk house since you've been here?"

"No, I haven't. I saw the big building out there but I'm too busy doing my chores to go wandering around. That's like the pond, you told me what direction it was in, but I didn't get to go out there until you took me."

I think on Monday, I'm going to load you into the truck and Becky too if she stays and take you for a drive around part of the ranch. I'll take you out to the pasture lots so you can see the cattle and the territory they roam in. We continued to talk for a while longer about the ranch before there was a knock on the door and snake immediately walked in.

I started to get up to get him some coffee, but he held up his hand and said, "Stay there Ms. Britt, I'll pour the coffee this morning. He not only filled his cup and he refreshed our cups too before he came over and sat down with us. Grandpa and I added snake into our conversation immediately. We gave him the short version of what we had been talking about.

Right away snake said, "Well maybe we should start barn chores a little later than usual. I don't mean by a whole lot, just later in case they show up and that way it will give us a chance to see if she was just talking or is actually willing to pitch in to help get the chores done."

"See snake, that's why I keep you around, you are always thinking." Grandpa joked.

"You just like to whip my black ass to keep me moving." Snake shot back.

"DON'T even joke about that snake. You have been a huge part of this ranch ever since you wandered up that driveway out there, a long time ago. Do you remember?"

"Yeah Frank, I remember, someone in town told me you were looking for a hired man, but I probably wouldn't get the job. I remember that long walk from town out to here because no one back then, would give a black man a ride.

"Snake you didn't walk all the way out here from town, did you? I mean that's almost thirty miles isn't it? I asked in shock.

"Yes, Ms. Britt, I did walk all the way out here and it was well worth it in the end. As I said, no one back then would give a black man a ride. I had plenty of cars and trucks pass me by, but no one stopped to pick me up."

I left town with a canteen full of water but that was damn near gone when I got here. I think I only had a couple of sips left. I was very hot the day I arrived here. Frank was standing in the barn when he saw me walking up the driveway. The first thing he did was turn on the water and then walked out to meet me. I drank a lot of cold water from that hose before I had my fill. Then Frank took me over to the bunk house and let me rest. Frank, you and your wife were the first people to treat me like I was human. I am forever grateful to you for that."

"Yes, I remember all that. It was a damn shame too and I let the town's people know about it the next time I went to town. People hated me for quite a while because I hired you. It took them a long time to get used to the idea of having a black guy in the neighborhood. Here we are, years and years later and we've grown to be close friends, .... oh yeah, I remember the old days. Now all the local people like you."

"So, to change the subject from sad to cheery, what time are we going to start chores, and do we eat first or have a brunch? I asked.

Both guys looked at each other and simultaneously asked, "What's brunch?"

Suddenly my city habits revealed me, and I explained to them that when you sleep late on Sunday mornings, and miss breakfast but you eat something before noon, you have a combination of breakfast and lunch, commonly known as brunch to city people.

"What kind of food do you have for this brunch?" Grandpa asked.

"You can have breakfast food or lunch food or a combination of both."

"I'm not sure I'd want to eat a salad before I have some eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, home fries and stuff like that. That's what you eat in the morning before noon." Grandpa added.

"OK, I get the hint, and what would you like for breakfast this morning?"

I stood up and walked the few feet into the kitchen and started pulling out a frying pan. Snake said, "The other day when you made those pancakes and eggs were filling and delicious. If you wanted to do those again, you won't get any complaints from me. How about you Frank?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea. Not only is that a fast breakfast but a hearty one too."

I started getting the stuff together to make pancakes and eggs. Grandpa was right, it didn't take me long to turn out a stack of pancakes and in another frying pan I did some over easy eggs. Soon I had breakfast on two platters and made a fresh pot of coffee. I put everything on the table along with plates and silverware before I sat down with my guys. Grandpa said his prayer and then we pitched in.

Grandpa looked at me with a smile on his face as he asked me, "What happened to the girl who couldn't possible eat this early in the morning."

"I gave her a job in the barn, and she was cured real quick." I quipped

"Now I know you are the right gal to take a partnership in my ranch. I'd hate to have a partner who couldn't make decisions on the fly." Grandpa countered.

All three of us laughed. We continued our conversation while we ate. When we were finished, I stood up and collected the plates, platters and silverware and put them in the sink. I emptied the coffee pot when I re-filled our cups. We sat around the table for most of another hour before grandpa said, "Come on, let's go out to the barn and get busy. It's already light outside."

I went up and got a pair of socks and came back down and put my boots on. The three of us walked out on the porch together and down to the barn. Grandpa turned on the lights and I did a walk through like I learned to do and checked all the animals before starting to work. When I came back to the front of the barn, grandpa asked me, "Are all the animals ok?"

"Yes, they are but when I was down on the far end, I heard a few of them complaining they were hungry because I was late feeding them. There was that damn spider named Charlotte up on the wall over the pig pen, and she kept shouting, REVOLT you need to REVOLT! If she keeps that shit up, I'm going to get a fly swatter and kill the bitch!"

Both spike and snake roared with laughter and snake asked me, "What did you put in your coffee this morning, I want some?"

We started the chores by feeding the small animals first including the chickens who came running out of everywhere to peck at the corn I threw on the ground. Then we put grain and hay in the horse stalls. I started cleaning the pens while grandpa (spike) and snake took care of their horses. They brought them out of their stalls into the alley and hooked them up before they washed the horses down.

I was only halfway done cleaning the pens when grandpa said, "Here comes a truck."

I stopped what I was doing and walked out into the alley towards the front doors. I watched as the truck came closer and recognized Brad. I walked out of the barn to greet them. Suddenly the passenger door flew open and a half naked brown-haired girl got out and walked around to the front of the truck and waited for Brad. He took his time to get out of the truck and when he came around his door, I saw he only had his shorts on. I stood between spike and snake and watched them approach us. The girl (Becky) seemed to be a little bit nervous. We watched her lovely breasts bounced with each step she took. I'm guessing she had a medium to large "C" cup size breasts.

When they were within arm's reach, I held out my arms and she did the same and we hugged with our naked breasts pressed tightly together. I said, "Hi, I'm Britt and I guess you are Becky, right?"

Becky's giddy voice replied, "Yeah, I'm Becky and I'm damn nervous."

While still holding her I said, "There ain't no reason to be nervous around here. I told you yesterday, no one is going to say anything about you or do anything to you that you don't want to happen. Becky, you are safe here. Look at me, I'm standing here in only a pair of boots and no one is attacking me."

"Yeah, I know, and you look so cool standing here with two naked guys. I wish I had your guts."

We released each other and I took a couple of steps towards Brad and hugged him to my body and said, "Good morning, it's great to see you again. Thanks for bringing Becky with you."

Spike and snake stepped forward and I introduced them to Becky. They took turns hugging her and shaking hands with Brad.

I saw Becky's eyes drop to look at snake's cock and stare at it. Finally, she said in a hoarse voice, "WOW, that's a big cock."

Snake stood right in front of her and said, "You can touch it if you want to. It won't bite ya. Won't matter to me as long as Brad isn't jealous."

Becky looked at Brad and he just nodded his head saying, "You know what we discussed on the way over here. If you want to do something to play out your fantasy, you have my permission and I have yours. Go ahead and stroke him if you want to."

Becky did just that. She wrapped her hand around snake's cock the best she could and stroked him a couple of times before she said, "I can't believe the size of that thing. Brad told me you have a huge cock, but I've only seen his up until now. You have a beautiful cock snake."

Brad stood beside Becky and I stood between my guys and we talked for a few minutes before Brad asked, "Is there anything we can do to help you finish up chores so we can have some time to relax today?"

I smiled and said, "Come with me Becky, I told ya if I wasn't done with my chores when you got here, I'd put you to work."

Both of us headed back into the barn and I heard Spike ask Brad if he'd been around horses before and he told spike he had. So, they got him a brush and while spike was on one side of his horse Brad brushed the other side. When they were done, they brushed snake's horse, while snake cleaned out the stalls.

I didn't want Becky to get her shoes all covered with shit so I worked out something so she could help me without getting in the pen. She worked right along with me and jabbered the whole time. I think someone stuffed a new battery up her ass before she came, so she was fully charged.

Brad helped spike and snake as they finished up cleaning and got the horses back in their stall just as Becky and I finished up what we were doing. We stood in the barn and talked about the animals and learned Becky loved to work around animals. She told us she had a little experience riding a horse. She mentioned that she learned to cook back when she was young because she had to feed her siblings with her mom and dad working so far away from home.

Spike asked her what she was interested in doing for work and she told us in high school she took a lot of business courses through the college because she was an "A" student and they put her in advanced studies. She said she'd like to get a job in an office but her true love would be to work on a ranch around animals. She reasoned, "After all, I do live in Texas and out here ranching is the way of life for most people. I was thinking I might be able to someday hook up on a job at a ranch and maybe help take care of the books or something like that. I've had college level accounting 101 and 102."

"Wow girl, you seem to have a lot to offer some lucky employer someday." Spike responded.

"Yeah well, that all sounds nice, but my parents can't afford to send me off to college, that's why I took advantage of the college courses through the high school. The school paid for everything as long as I maintained my high honor status at the high school. I worked my fucking tail off staying up late at night doing my homework for both schools. I suffered a lot during my last two years in school. But in the end, it was all worth it. That is, until I graduated, now I'm in the middle of nowhere without a car to go look for a job. My parents don't want to take me to the city where they work, they said it's a rat race and they don't really want me to get caught up in that kind of environment."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to dump all that crap on you. You guys must think I'm a complainer after listening to all that, but I'm not. I'm a hard worker, when I have the chance." Becky said.

I stepped over to her and said, "Keep a stiff upper lip, I'm positive something will come along for you. If you leave home to work who will take care of your siblings?"

Becky laughed and said, "My little dick brother will have to. He's a year younger than me. Actually, if he saw me right now, he'd beat his little dick into hamburger. He's been trying to peek at me for the last couple of years. Look at me now, I'm standing here with my boobies hanging out in front of my boyfriend and complete strangers and I didn't even want to give my brother a peek at my ass."

"Shall we wander up to the house, I need to take a quick shower before I do anything else. Becky, come with me so we can get to know each other a little better."

We took off walking towards the house and left the guys standing where they were. Snake told spike and Brad he was going to his apartment and shower and would be up to the house in a few minutes.

Up in the bathroom I convinced Becky to come in and take a shower with me. The two of us stepped into the shower and I looked down at Becky's pussy and said, "I see you trimmed your hair down like I asked you to yesterday. Do you want me to help you get rid of the rest of it so you can be smooth like me? Here let me have your hand, feel this."