Home On The Range Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad, they won't bother your girlfriend. If you want me to, I'll help you with this."

As I continued to stroke Brad's cock, he moved a hand towards my pussy then halted and looked at my face. I parted my feet to give him room between my legs for his hand before I nodded my head. He rubbed his hand over my pussy a few times before he found my clit.

The two of us were so excited that it didn't take long for either of us to experience an orgasm. It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm but enough to rock me. When it subsided, I pulled Brad against me and hugged my naked body to him. He kissed my cheek and then said, "We should take another quick swim, I need to get back to work."

That's exactly what we did. We swam out to the middle of the pond, by the raft, rubbed our own hands all over our body and then swam back to the dock and climbed out. I looked down at Brad's cock and saw he still had half a hard-on. I said, "I guess the remedy to your cock shrinking down to a little short guy is to talk about showing our pussy to some other guy."

Brad smiled at me, "Britt, I would really love to see my girlfriend naked like we are now and have your grandfather see us."

We walked back to the barn and he told me he would call me tomorrow, (Saturday) and set up for us to go skinny dipping on Sunday. He asked if I drank wine or beer and I told him, I drink beer with my guys in the evenings. I told him I have never had wine but someday I would love to try it. He told me his girlfriend loves wine coolers and he'd pick up some extra so I could try a couple of bottles. He told me he prefers beer.

Brad asked me one last question about halfway back by saying, "When you and your guys are sitting on the porch in the evenings, do you sit with your legs together or wide apart?"

I laughed and asked, "You really want to feed your fantasy don't ya? To tell you the truth, I sit on the swing with my legs facing the guys with my one foot flat on the seat and my legs open so they can enjoy looking at my love tunnel. I want my men to be happy."

"Oh, I'd love to watch you and Becky do that and let me and your guys see both of you spread open like that."

"You do understand my men jerk off while looking at me. Are you going to be ok watching my guys jerking off to the view of your girlfriend's pussy?"

"Oh yeah. When we have sex, I ask her to tell me stories (fantasies) of how she would display her body to some other guy while I watch. She gets really turned on by telling me her stories. One time she even let the other guy (in her fantasy) put his cock inside her and that night she was screaming in ecstasy for a long time. I think that's the night she squirted for the first time. I'm sure you'll like her, she's a special girl."

We arrived back at the barn and Brad got dressed quickly. Spike came walking over and said, "Don't worry Brad, I won't tell anyone you went for a dip to cool down. By the looks of it, you didn't get all that cooled down."

Brad blushed a bit and said, "Thank you Mr. Campbell, I really appreciate you letting Britt take me out to the pond. If we can work things out, I'd love to bring my girlfriend out here on Sunday to go skinny dipping in your pond, it a great place out there."

"Skinny dipping Brad? Britt did tell you that we go out there and have a picnic under the oak tree and go skinny dipping, didn't she?"

Brad was in a hurry to get back to work so he said, "Britt will you please fill them in on all the information, ok Britt?"

"I can do that if you don't mind Brad. I wasn't going to give away any of our conversation."

"Yes, it's ok, to tell them what we talked about."

"See ya Sunday."

Brad got in his truck, fired it up and he was gone like a bat out of hell. He disappeared in a cloud of dust, and a hi-o-silver .... away. I stood there between snake and spike and relayed the whole story to them. I didn't leave any parts out. When I was finished, spike said, "If that's the case, when you talk to him tomorrow, tell him to plan on spending the whole afternoon at the pond and to plan on staying for supper and then we can sit on the porch and relax afterwards. Does that sound good to you snake?"

"Oh, yes sir spike! I'd love to see some more white pussy. Please don't take offense Ms. Britt, you are our model, it's just my pappy always told me, variety is the spice of life."

"No offense taken snake. You can look and play with this white pussy any time you want to; I don't mind and I'm sure spike won't mind since you and he used to share my grandma."

My guys puttered around in the barn while I went up to the house to find something for supper. While I was working in the kitchen the phone rang and I walked over and answered it. It was Brad and he was all excited. He said, "I just got off the phone with Becky and she said she would love to come out there on Sunday and go skinny dipping with us. I told her about you, and she seemed to be excited there was another girl her age so close by. So, we are on for Sunday."

I told Brad what grandpa said about coming early on Sunday so we could spend the whole afternoon out at the pond and then they were invited to stay for supper and relax out on the porch with us after supper. Brad screamed into the phone, "Are you serious, we can stay there late and sit around with the three of you on the porch. Do you know what that means for us?"

"Yes, Brad. I remember what you told me just a few hours ago and my guys are looking forward to, as snake put it, see another naked white girl. They want the two of you to join us. You better bring extra wine for Becky if that's what she drinks."

"While I'm thinking about it, does Becky have a job?"

"No, not yet. She's looking for one but there isn't much around here other than working on a ranch and her parents work in the city. They drive back and forth every day. So, all they have is a house out here."

"Well if you don't mind, you and Becky can bring an extra set of clothes and stay in our extra room overnight and you can go to work from here and Becky can hang out with me for the day and then when you finish work, you can come back."

"OH WOW! Do ya mean it Britt? What would your grandfather say to us staying overnight?"

"You mean other than you're welcome? If Becky is a screamer, he may ask you to have her bite a pillow or something because we get up early in the morning. But other than that, you'd be welcome to stay."

"I can't wait to tell Becky. Her parents and my parents are kind of strict so when we get together, we have to be careful not to get caught. It would be like heaven out there and not have to worry about anything. I hope you're right Britt, that your grandfather won't mind."

"I promise you Brad, he will welcome you and Becky with open arms. See you on Sunday, don't forget, come before noon so we can go out to the pond and spend all afternoon there."

"We'll be there. I can't thank you enough. Bye Britt."

I hung up the phone and went back to making supper. By the time my guys came up to the house, I was almost finished. They sat down and I put everything on the table and took a bottle of beer out for me before I took my place. Grandpa said his prayer and we dug in. My broccoli chicken alfredo was delicious. My guys loved it also.

While we were eating, I told grandpa that Brad had called back and told me he had talked to his girlfriend and she was excited about coming out. Then I told grandpa I invited them to stay overnight. Grandpa looked at me in surprise and replied, "Britt you've only been here a short while and already you've made contact with kids your own age. All the years your mother was here, she never brought any of the kids she went to school with, home with her. I told you, you can invite anyone you want to, so I guess we'll have guests here, on Sunday night."

"I told Brad he can go to work from here. I offered to have Becky stay behind to hang out with me on Monday because she can't find a job and her parents work in the city. They both have strict parents, Brad told me. They always have to look over their shoulders, when they are together, so they don't get caught. They are looking forward to coming here."

"I just wonder if she can ride a horse or would be willing to learn to ride, what do you think grandpa? You told me you have people come in to help with the round up so do you think we might be able to put her to work? I'll add this and say, Brad says she is excited about going skinny dipping with all of us. So that would give snake and you another white pussy to drool over."

"Brit, let me ask you, did you sell junk cars in Cleveland and claim they were only slightly used?" Grandpa queried.

Snake burst out laughing and I sat between them totally confused as to why they were laughing. Grandpa saw my confused look and stopped laughing long enough to explain what he meant by his question.

I asked, "But what does all that have to do with the price of tea at the Boston Harbor in 1773?"

Grandpa told me the way I sold the story about Brad and Becky and made it sound so good and that maybe we might be able to hire Becky, sounded like something a used car salesman would use to sell his junk cars. Grandpa told me especially when I saved the best part for the end by telling them they might get to see another white pussy to drool over.

I giggled and said, "Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, I guess I did build up a story with a climatic end. But like I said, you guys might enjoy the view, that is, if you can find an excuse to work around the barn on Monday. I mean, I wouldn't mind some additional help. I could even get the horse stalls shoveled out all the way and put new bedding in them instead of just forking out the shit. Then there are the other pens we could shovel out and put new bedding in all of them. It might take until afternoon. Then, since all of us would be hot and sweaty, we could walk out to the pond, jump in and cool down. I'm just sayin'."

"You definitely take after my side of the family if you have the ability of planning all that in your pretty little head. Hell, I don't even think you stopped to breathe during that short dissertation." Grandpa added.

I stood up and cleared the dishes off the table and started to wash them when snake came over beside me and started wiping the dishes for me. He handed them off to grandpa after they were dried, and he put them away. I smiled to myself and when I finished the dishes, I turned around and threw my arms around snake's neck and pressed my naked body against him before I kissed him. I did the same to grandpa before I asked, "Anyone need a cold one?"

All three of us opted for a beer so I took three bottles out of the refrigerator and we headed towards the door. Out on the porch the guys sat down in the chairs and I sat my beer down on the little table beside the swing. I walked over to snake and lifted up his semi-hard cock and leaned down to kiss it. I looked up at him and said, "Thank you for helping me finish the dishes."

I got down on my knees and took the head of his growing cock into my mouth. At first, I was able to get some of his cock in my mouth but when he grew to full staff, I could only fit the head in my mouth like the last time I tried. I reached down and fondled his balls and it didn't take me long to get snake huffing and puffing. He made plenty of noise along with words of encouragement for me to keep sucking his cock and the fact that I was doing an excellent job.

Snake held the sides of my head as I continued my tongue lashing. Soon he said, "I'm going to cum Britt, awwwwww .... oh, here it cums." He squirted into my mouth and I immediately swallowed. This time there wasn't as much so I kept up with him as he unloaded into my mouth.

When I had snake's cock head cleaned off, I moved over in front of grandpa who was hard and stroking his cock. I immediately opened my mouth and took him in. I learned that if I actually sucked grandpa's cock while moving up and down, his stamina went to hell also. Kneeling in front of him I started practicing to deep throat him and within four strokes I had grandpa in my throat and my lips on his pubic area.

Once I got that far, I practiced holding him in my throat for more than a few seconds. I had grandpa blasting him load down my throat within ten minutes. I pulled off his cock and licked him clean before I stood up and went back to my swing and took a long pull on my beer.

I sat there with a huge smile on my face as I looked at my two satisfied men, while taking a chug on my beer. Snake is the one who asked, "Ms. Britt, may I?"

I spread my legs as wide as I could and said, "Snake if you want to return the favor, here's my pussy for you."

Snake moved between my legs and he attacked my pussy like a wild animal. His long tongue slipped up inside me at the same time his top lip found my clit. Using only his mouth snake had me bouncing up and down on my seat. I experienced the first small orgasm when snake sucked my clit into his mouth. When he held it there and tickled the end of it with his tongue, that sent me over the edge into a major orgasm.

Snake sat back in his chair and both he and grandpa watched me trying to catch my breath. When I did, I reached for my beer and held it up and slugged most of the remaining beer down my throat. I sat back up in the swing and smiled at my guys. "Did I tell both of you that I love you?"

Both smiled broadly and simultaneously said, "YES."

We relaxed in our environment and enjoyed the evening with quiet conversation about nothing important. Snake was the one to break up our evening when he said, "It's late, time for me to go down and dream about Ms. Britt's naked body. Maybe one night I'll convince you to come down to my apartment with me, so I'll have someone to cuddle up next to."

"Snake, if that's all you want to do with me, I think we can make those arrangements. As you know, I'm going to give grandpa the son he's always wanted so I don't want to get any of your jism near my pussy."

"Ms. Britt, you would never have to worry about me forcing you to do anything you don't want me to do. I am so happy to see your beautiful naked body here on the ranch. You sure do brighten up the place."

"Night Frank, I'm going to bed."

"Come on Britt, it's been a long day, I think I'm ready to hit the hay too."

Grandpa and I went into the house and followed our normal routine until we got to the bathroom. I adjusted the water in the shower and stepped in and rinsed my body off without getting my hair wet. As I was getting ready to shut off the water, grandpa told me he wanted to rinse off also. I stepped on the bathmat and dried my body and then handed grandpa his towel when he finished. I brushed my teeth and then sat down to pee while grandpa brushed his teeth. Hand in hand we walked into our bedroom and onto the bed. We cuddled up together and I asked grandpa, "Would you honestly want me to spend a night with snake?"

"Britt, I'm not your husband, I am only your grandfather and since you are of age, I really can't tell you what to do and not do. It's up to you to make up your mind."

"But grandpa, you are my one and only lover and I don't want to fuck anything up between us. I really want your baby and I don't want to have to guess if you are the father. The gate to my pussy is only open for you to put your tractor in. I have fallen in love with you, I can't help it."

"Britt, please don't limit yourself to me. Someday a younger fellow will come along who you might take a shine to and want to make love with him."

"Grandpa, if I come across a young man, the son-of-a-bitch will have to wear a condom to get inside me. I told you, I only want your cock inside me until we make you a son. That is my new goal in life, and we will make your dream come true."

"Not to sound like someone we both know, but did I ever tell you, I love you?" Grandpa said with a laugh.

"I think you did once upon a time but keep saying it to me, I'll never get tired of hearing it from you."

Grandpa asked, "Can we go to sleep tonight, I'm really tired?"

I snuggled closer to him and said, "Good night, I love you."

That's about all I remember until the next morning when grandpa started to get out of bed, and I woke up when he moved. I rolled over and said, "Good morning my love, is it that time again."

He leaned down and kissed me a couple of times on my cheek before saying, "Yes my lovely lady, time to get up and slave our lives away for another day."

We wandered into the bathroom together, did what needed to be done before both of us strolled down the stairs into the kitchen. Grandpa automatically fixed the coffee pot and we waited for the coffee as if we were young lovers. We were connected from our lips to our pubic. We passionately kissed each other while our hands roamed all over each other's body.

Our day was like all the others. Grandpa (spike) and snake left me in the barn to do my chores as they rode off into the morning mist of the low hanging fog. I finished my chores, collected the eggs and headed back to the house. The warm breeze blew against my naked body and I loved it.

During the day I went out to the garden and pulled weeds and picked some of the vegetables that were ready. After I came in the house from the garden, our phone rang and when I answered it, I found it was Becky calling. She was very giggly when she told me who she was, and I told her I was very glad to finally talk to her after Brad told me about her. We talked for almost a half hour about a lot of stuff before Becky finally got around to telling me why she called.

She told me that Brad had told her they were coming over the next day and spending the whole day and night with us. I confirmed what Bard told her.

She asked if she would be safe to go skinny dipping with my guys present. I told her she had absolutely nothing to worry about with either of the guys.

The next item she wanted verified was about me running around all day completely naked in front of two older guys. I told her that wasn't true. Becky exclaimed, "WHAT? Brad told me you did."

I clarified for Becky that I did not wear any clothes all day unless someone we didn't know was coming over. I told her I wasn't completely naked because I had to wear either my sneakers or work boots when I'm around the barn.

I heard a squeal in the phone before Becky said, "OK, ya got me on that one. I have sneakers and flip flops I can wear." I told her to bring both of them with her when she comes tomorrow so she'll have them for Monday when she hangs out with me.

Becky asked me if it was correct that they could share a bed tomorrow night without anyone getting mad at them. I told her what I told Brad about she may have to bite a pillow because we go to sleep early because we get up early in the morning. Becky laughed and said, "I can bite a pillow and keep it down."

Finally, she said, "Brad told me you shaved your pussy bald is that true?"

"I'm going to shave off the little bit of stubble I have tonight, so I'll be nice and smooth for you to see tomorrow. I told Brad that I would try to convince you to shave your pussy. He said he loved the looks of mine."

"I'm afraid I might cut myself down there if I shave it." She said.

"I have a special lady's razor and special shaving cream I use when I shave. I'll tell you what, if you want to be bald like me, take a pair of scissors and cut the hair on your pussy close to the skin tonight and I'll use my razor on you tomorrow when you come over. That way it won't take long to get rid of the short hair. I've been shaving my pussy for the past four years when I saw the other girls in my gym class had a bald pussy. It's the trend with city girls."

"I can't wait to meet you tomorrow. Will you be naked when we arrive?" Becky inquired.

"Like I said, unless someone is coming who we don't know, I am always naked. When my guys pulled my panties down that one night, I told them, now that they have seen me naked, I remain naked unless we have to go to town or have someone coming to the ranch that I don't know. Either way, I don't put a shirt on anymore so everyone will at least see my titties. But to answer your question, yes I'll be completely naked except for my work boots."