All Comments on 'Home Owner's Association'

by mooboo2u

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a repulsive story

Full of hideous people with NO redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Filth

but likely above you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twisted sick writer

You are one sick ass writer you shouldn't be allowed to write stories you should be in a mental institution with your thoughts I hope you don't decide to help your friends out like your characters did you'll kill your whole family and all your friends idiot go off alone and jack off in the corner somewhere but be by yourself please

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I just have to say...

I just have to say this writer got the Oscar for "The worst and sickest story ever in LW"! I could say much more about this, but I'm just too nauseous! The woman that was telling the story was the devil in person...Only the devil could say, after what she did: "She was like a daughter to me."! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rather bizarre level of evil, idiocy, and everyday run of the mill lying.

She was such an attentive devoted intelligent mother that her 16 year old son overdosed on drugs he was abusing, totally unknown to her? Given her behavior, values, and ethics portrayed in the rest of the story, the kid probably saw no other way to escape the shame, the pain, and the psychological abuse. Fortunately I stopped reading before I sought the same relief.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
I don't know how to judge this one

A hell of a plot yes but the plot itself......pure evil.

I'm pretty sure you're one fucked up dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is bizarre, nonsense and idiot

The author did a very poor job on this bizarre story. I'm fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, Evel, nonsense, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.2ff5

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 6 years ago
Love & Rage

I could imagine the story, but publish it, not.

I imagine, too, the immense lack of love and the associated pain, and the immense rage, and the need, the compulsion perhaps, to spit it out.

A story from a pit of pain, darkness, emptiness, and the desire for oblivion.

Writer: get yourself some help, for your sake. As a loving act for yourself. You need it and deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow. Helen is one sick puppy.

Kudos for taking it there.

(Still not sure what people are expecting to see in this category... or why they still haven't figured out it's never going to arrive... but this was an interesting downward spiral)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
A Carthatic Lesson

I think there is a lesson for us in this story. It was supposed to evoke the visceral disgust others have expressed in their comments. It seems to me that, by expressing those feelings, it is clear that those readers missed the point of the story. I also think writing this story was a carthasis for the writer. Something happened in the writer's past that required this story be told. I hope it helped. I thought it was well done and rated it 5 stars. It's unfortunate that it was beyond the capability of many readers to recognize the carthatic effect and the important lesson contained in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What nonsense and loser story.

Hey author, please do all us a favor: go to your cheapest dealer to buy all you can have. Then take that all in once for a slow overdose and RIP. The mankind's will not going to miss you at all!

This author is such a loser, nonsense and low profile.

I have to agree with seems comments saying "the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues that were transferred to this pathetic story".

This website is an erotic webpage and not a physician office where you can relief your mental illness and cathartic issues.

1* for this bullshit and 1* for such waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, thank God for legsfeettoes

Finally, we have a reader with the capacity to understand. If only all readers had legsfeettoes genius, what a beautiful place it would be. We could all enter into the minds of psychopaths and Dr. Evil. Laughable. Cretins with the IQ's of vegetables, pretending to such great and secret knowledge, beyond the ken of we plebeian, mere mortal, readers. Well, your penetrating insight has cleared the fog from our minds, and we bow before your genius.

As for the story, just a feeble attempt to do something only good writers can do, show minds warped by mental illness and twisted by personal demons. You don't have the writing chops to pull it off. Better go back to incest. I was unable to finish the first page.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

That was a very entertaining story.. You have a very devious mind.. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More idiotic is impossible!!

Only real brain sick people can write such a extreme act of violence!!! Try mental help or go to a nuthouse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only a very sick person would write and post this.

Best thing for this author is to disappear forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Another B.T.B story

Just around the end B.T.B story that so many readers here just love..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 for writing, 1 for story

Averages out to 3, which is what I gave you. Yeah, the story was sick, but well done sick.

orater1orater1over 6 years ago
Devious indeed

I think the author did a good job of showing a few trends. Yes, there are people who can't stand to see something 'good' and they set about to destroy it to make themselves feel better. I also like how they briefly showed the husband's downfall. From being "safe-and-secure" in his relationship....to divorced. Most wouldn't be prepared to deal with a spouse being 'immoral' and on drugs. That would leave them confused and seemingly dallying in the act themselves. Although, I'm a little surprised that there was no compassion towards the girl's demise. Utter-destruction and all I guess... At any rate - I'm giving you a five. It was well written and captured a few interesting human characteristics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Evil for any Score

------------0

kafkafover 6 years ago
Ugly

What an ugly story and totally unerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dont you find the anti heroine of this story to be the sort of bitch you would never get tired of slapping ?? What an absolute bitch !!!

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Had to give you a 5*

Despite the absolute evil character you wrote about. But it was just written so well, no hint of redeeming feature, pure evil, fully loosed by the death of her child. She was the real drug pusher, to use an old term, every bit as culpable for what happened as the dealers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant piece of work. There are truly evil people like that who set out to destroy people's lives. More outside the U.S.A., than in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liking the content of a story and rating it are two different things.

This was so well written, and professionally plotted that I had to give it five stars. I wouldn't read it again because it's totally depressing. Thanks to the author for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
outstanding!

very good read. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
McMansion Gated Communities

This was an extremely well-written story, which my wife and I totally enjoyed up to the point where Steve pulled out the cocaine. After that, it became too gritty for us. Nevertheless, it was a great story. The first part of this story was an excellent exposé of life in those McMansion gated communities in the suburbs of the Sunbelt; we know because we live in one.

Helen was a brilliant manipulator of both Rose and Steve, eventually getting them to mate like dogs in heat. That first sex scene was very erotic as Helen stage managed everything, right down to masturbating Rose as Steve finally slipped his huge cock into her. Also, she brilliantly provided the emotional support that Rose needed to do the deed.

When we married, my wife was a bit of a goody, goody two shoes Catholic girl. However, we moved into a nice neighborhood and became friends with our next door neighbors. I could tell they were swingers by a few things they said, however, my innocent wife did not pick up on this.

Eventually, the neighbor´s wife and I began to talk frankly. I told her to go after my wife and turn her into a hot wife. It took her two years, but finally my wife yielded to the advances of her husband. Much like Helen, in your story, my neighbor’s wife was right there coaching my wife through the whole first time. However, she soon became addicted to his big cock and needed no coaching.

Eventually, my wife became a full hot wife in her own right and I finally got the slut wife that I always wanted. She has spread her legs for numerous guys, especially ones with big cocks, and is totally into the life style including doing several gang bangs. Now, she is glad that the neighbors “corrupted her” – she just giggles and thanks them from time to time.

Also, it is now her turn to tell other young neighborhood wives what they are missing out on by being monogamous. She finds something very rewarding about turning good wives into hot wives. When faced with all this sexual excitement, the husbands always cave and become willing cuckolds. In five years my wife has helped 3 young wives become sexually fulfilled slut wives. Also, the neighbor’s wife continues to convert other wives to the slut life style. So, our neighborhood has become a very exciting place to live.

Right now several wives, including my own, are practicing Russian roulette pregnancy risk sex with their lovers, while we husbands have to use condoms, or as some have done, submit to a vasectomy. Ah, life in the boring suburbs!

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
Under 3.0 average - REALLY?

I guess I really don't understand the scoring (and hence the readers) in this LW category. Indeed this was a troubling, disturbed, "sick" - fill in you favorite adjective - story, BUT it was a well written one (IMHO anyway). I found that the first couple of pages were actually plausible (if far fetched). It fell into the usual LW realm of ridiculous implausibility at the end. Well, how many BTB stories have been posted here where hubby has hidden talents (black belt in some arcane martial art, former Navy Seal, former CIA operative, etc., etc.), a group of friend's for life who will willingly commit multiple felonies for their good bud, and a 100% at fault, unredeemable wife who gets her due in the end? Those all seem to get a 4+ average. This story, while disturbing, was much better written AND much more interesting than the majority of the usual LW drivel (though I'd like to read some comments from LSD, HDK, kimmi, randi, SwingerJoe who have been writing lots of reviews lately!). SO... Compared to some outright garbage that "follows" the BTB (or conversely, "hot wife", or cuckold) genre molds, stories that routinely get 3+ scores regardless of how poorly written they are, THIS story only rates a 2-something? REALLY??? I'm giving it an undeserved 5* (really should be 4-sumpthin') in an effort to move the average to where it actually belongs...

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
An interesting comment, BIB

BadInBed, I agree with the points you make in your comment.

The way LW commenters and scorers assess LW stories is quite different from the way a rational reviewer would assess a story. Compare the scores and comments on LW stories with Literotica story scores and comments in other categories.

The interesting stories are those featuring an adulterous wife which have been posted in InterRacial, Mature, Erotic Couplings, Romance, etc. They score much higher and receive fewer negative comments than they would if posted in LW.

What is also interesting is the number of identifiable LW commenters who are rarely or never seen commenting in other categories. So authors now post stories elsewhere that should be in LW to avoid the LW commentariat.

It's fascinating.

Lue

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
'Dangerous Liasons' goes South ( by southwest)

"Il ne faut pas fâcher les veilles femmes; ce sont elles qui font la réputation des jeunes. " - from the aforementioned movie

I admire the detail of unapologetic maleovence of main characters ,ambition of authors and setting ambience laid out. Fine concept , very daunting to take on ....props to author in this regard

To me, the area of story that went amateur in not laying out the frailties and fears of the narrator and designated stud/pimp. The transposed Valmont and Marquise de Merteuil were one dimensional in contrast to what Glen Close and John Malkovich did with their ostensibly hiss - worthy roles.

I personally do prefer "good" triumphs over "evil" but mainly am rooting for dramatic tension, nuance and poignant, memorable ending . There was little doubt of sordid, downbeat ending to this tale and that's unfortunate because mooboo2u paced and described the literal action quote well.

The main players aren't people most us root for ...yet the best storytellers will give even the blackest -hearted villain "a moment" of doubt or draw the audience into feeling a fleeting twinge of sympathy . That ,in my opinion , is a definite area the author needs to address to be a storyteller of first rank.

I thank mooboo2u for sharing .

"Old ladies must never be crossed: in their hands lie the reputations of the young ones." - English translation of introductory quote

badinbedbadinbedover 6 years ago
Persistence

luedon,

Your stories, the complexities of which I have truly enjoyed, are a good example of this LW bias as well. I recall seeing some extremely venomous (even by LW standards) attacks on your comments on other author’s stories, mostly by one or two specific users. Yet you persist. Thanks for that! I’m even grateful that the opposing views of users like SwingerJoe (who is routinely attacked as often as he himself attacks) are not often deleted. I suspect that the level of personal involvement for many LW readers may be higher than amongst those who frequent other categories. In short, they’ve been burned badly in real life and thus many stories here hit a bit too close to home!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Depraved

I read the Loving Wives section for many reasons, but to read about the lowest of human depravilty is not one of them. I was entranced wlith the level of the malevolence shown by the narrator. I thought the question: "What did she ever do to you?" was a good one. Helen destroyed a person who did her no harm, was a trusting human being and ended up dead. Is this what this category has become? A site for the exposing of people in their lowest form? Not for me. I guess I really do like the LW stories where people err and somehow learn to be better people and move ahead to a better place. There is a finality of death that prevents redemption and what have we, the readers, learned? I'm sure no one cares, but I choose to avoid this author in the future.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
You choose to avoid this auhor in future, OverCritical?

I presume this is the first time you have seen a story by this author? If so, it's probably because his three earlier stories were submitted in a different category.

The readers of those three stories gave them all an average score of 4+. This is a common pattern for authors who submit stories in other categories. Readers in other categories judge the story quite differently and far more rationally to the way LW readers do.

And it seems to me as though there is little overlap between the readerships. So MooBoo should be safe from comments like these unless he ventures into the LW category again.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What garbage and nonsense story

Hey writer, please stop writing this kind of trash and do all us a favor.

Your story is such waste of time, bad written, very low context, poor development and not interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Abhorent, Sick Shit

To those of you out there that lament the negative comments and low scores for stories like this with a, 'But it was so well written' line of bullshit. Have ever moused over the stars and actually read what they they stand for. For those of you too lazy to move your wrist a couple of inches, a single star denotes 'I hated it'; two stars 'I didn't like it much'. The words 'hate' and 'like' reflect an emotional response, as do the rest of the stars. If one of the stars stood for 'I liked it because it was well-written or had an interesting plot, then you might have a point. Or maybe if they had a star that said, 'It was a pile of shit, but I think it's grammar was perfect', I might select it. So you are free to interpret what 'hate', 'liked', and 'loved' mean, but shut it when it comes to other readers feelings, or thoughts, concerning the story. We don't care. I'm sure you don't think we are as enlightened as you.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"I'm sure you don't think we are as enlightened as you."

Got it in one, Anonymouse.

Lue

jezzazjezzazover 6 years ago
Ratings vs content.

This was *adequately* written. The actual was nothing special in terms of greatness, although it’s also worth pointing out that recently, that in itself is special; we’ve been on a streak of lower than average mediocrity in the LW genre recently, so even being adequate is something above average and to be celebrated. So good for you in technical ability. 10 out of 10 for technical correctness, but minus several million for content.

For the content is - for want of a better word - vile. Full of repugnant people doing revolting things and people dying as a result of it, and no one called to account for anything. No regret, no attempt at restitution, no pangs of conscience, nothing. While that may have been what the author was going for (and if so, congratulations) it’s really not what most people want to read.

You can’t blame or call people ‘non rational’ because the subject matter is so amoral and frankly awful, and reader are voting it down because of that. What do you seriously expect? It makes for depressing reading, and no one wants to vote that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy Shit

What the hell was that. Either you are a deeply disturbed individual and you need help or your not and just wanted to write a dark story. Either way it was outstanding writing by this websites standards. One of the best stories I've read here, as disturbing as it is.

You could probably expand on each of the players, Helen and her husband and how the death of their son affected their marriage and made her into the maniac she is, Rose and her marriage and what could have ignited that powder keg, the drug dealer, his mindset....and make it into a publishable short story.

5 * for originality for this forum and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! I fucking knew annony

worshiped shit. That's because his wife fed him shit her entire marriage.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@badinbed You want a review, wish granted.

I don't think I write "many" reviews. I think I've made maybe nine comments in the last month, and most of them have been shameless plugs for the upcoming Western event. More than two dozen great authors from across the categories, by the way, and counting. Think about this, HDK, Silkstockingslover, Qhml1, Burntredstone, Patricia51, Lostboy, JPB, GoldenIangel, DTIverson, Joedreamer, Oshaw, Markelly, Slirpuff, AmoryParks, SWMOHermit, TXRad, just to name a few. Twenty-eight of the top 250 most favorited authors in Lit history, so far. Shameless plug over, sorry, author.

This story is well worth a review. The author shows some class, not commenting ad nauseam on his own story.

The first two pages are brilliant. I felt as if I were in a dark room at a zoo, watching the slow writhing of poisonous snakes behind the glass. Completely fascinating, but totally repulsive. The slow decent into degradation, the slow build to the seduction, all masterfully done. The accomplishment of the seduction was the end of the story. Page three was gratuitous and fell off the cliff. I like Overcritical's word, "Malevolence." This parted the curtain and we gazed into malevolence. Unfortunately, the author, on page three, broke the glass, and the serpents escaped into the darkened room with the audience. There was a stampede for the exit.

There was another writing problem. The author's choice of first person was... unfortunate. Third person, would have been my advice, as an editor, so we could get some glimpse of the mind of Rose and Steve. They were very flat.

The scoring problem here is not that readers don't find this sort of thing entertaining; it's that readers in LW don't. Put it in non-con, and it would do well. Not here. It's too bleak, and there is not one likable character, or one glimpse of hope for any of them. Be more careful where you post, and you may go far. This is no more a LW story than the triple homicide lunacy posted here today. The category seems to have become the refuge for homicidal maniacs and other assorted psychopaths. I won't score the story, because I loath all the characters. The first two pages were a solid four, for descriptive imagery, the last page... well, never mind. Good luck, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What trash and nonsense story.....no surprise for such low score

The writer is a joke and mental sick to write such piece of garbage like this pathetic story........ what waste of time reading this nonsense story.

Hey writer, please stop writing this kind of trash and stupid story. It's such waste of time. This is a porn site, so if you are mental disorder just either go to a doctor nor shut yourself in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 for writing skill- 1 for story =3, but i must ask,

Are you related to the Las Vegas shooter?

This should be required reading for every kid in junior high. They should know that there are bad people out there and bad drugs and bad consequences.

It should be a movie.

Ok, I'll 4 it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* for this whole trash and -5* for the writer

What pathetic and stupid story!

Hey writer, why don't you overdose yourself just like to did with your son so we never have to read your ugly stories!

Gezzz what garbage and waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

What Helen didn't know was that rose had an older brother in the CIA. Chuck heard about his sisters death and found out from anonymous sources Helen was to blame.One night after Helen, Steve, and Roscoe got together for old times sake and were nice and drunk, Chuck broke into Helens home and tied the three up. Helen was the first to wake and her cries of fear woke the other two. Over the next 2 hours Roscoe and Steve were tortured and castrated. Helen could only watch as the only 2 people in the world who gave even a slither of care for her cried for there mommies and daddies. They died scared with no loved ones. Neighbors could hear the screams but were so use to the old cunt screaming no one bothered to check in on her. Helen was also brutally murdered. The bodies were found, there were no tears, no investigations, and nobody gave a fuck. When the trio arrived in heaven Steve asked God, " Is this hell" "My dear boy there is no hell" god replied. He then proceeds to read the files on the 3. "Oh dear, this is bad, real bad. I can't let you 3 scumbags anywhere near the rest of my children." He then proceeded to make hell for the first time. It was a place where Steve and roscoe would be continuously castrated for all of eternity and rose would be assfucked with a machete. Rose and Hitler could only laugh as they watch the trio burn from above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Appalling

This could have, with some adjustment, made a decent addition to the "erotic horror" section. It has the requisite ingredients: it's dark, it's sordid and depraved, and it ends in death and destruction. Then again, that's how all cuck stories end, if one removes the rosy glasses; perhaps LW is just another word for "horror" - it certainly would explain the fans of this genre's fixation on self destruction and suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not much else to say other than.....

The cunt telling this story about her manipulating this innocent wife.... as the husband I would Take this evil bitch to a secluded location, tie her to a wooden post.

Take her “New” child and in front of her, where she can see everything... toss the child into a caged corral of wild pitbulls and let her watch her child being ripped apart. After much taunting for me I would slowly light the dry wooden brush she is standing on and watch her scream as the fire reaches her as she is then slowly consumed by the fire that will transport her to “HELL “ !!!

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Helen is the Devil.

Helen schemed and manipulated everything and everyone around her to the point of no return and never once thought about the repercussions. As I was reading it I immediately thought of The Devil's Advocate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very sadistic story

Sadistic story with a sex mix.

I think the writer has a very wicked imagination. I hope he or she keeps it to just writing and not acting out.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 5 years ago
Epic

Loved the story, the slow narration, even the end felt perfect, little rough but really interesting. You don't find easily stories like this. 5* keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Author has great word ability.

Story was difficult to finish looking at it from a man’s normal attitude towards coercion or persuation aimed at destroying another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Helen ! You of all need and deserve a Cyclon B shower.

🚿

cagedandpluggedcagedandpluggedover 4 years ago
Bravo!

For all the people commenting that are 'soooo deeply offended and shocked', give me a fucking break...this was incredibly well written, diabolical, gruesome, but captivating and I am quite sure that the author is someone who would absolutely abhor this behaviour in real life. It's sad, and tragic, but any of you that say it didnt turn you on are just lying to yourselves because it showed you something about yourself that you are very uncomfortable with...to the author, I LOVED it, and i am now going to read everything else you have posted! BRAVO!

i

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talent free scribbler quit crapping this side and returned to his real job. Licking farted cum from latrine walls, preferably from mommy‘s outstretched chute.

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old cheating sow takes young cheating whore under her snout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol what dirtballs haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn’t even get past the first page, who cares what a slut married to a man whore thinks. Her thoughts are like her pussy, overused and worthless as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phew! That was very different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On a site that we go to push our mental boundaries, this one really took it to the next level. It's believable, sexy and wrong. The scenes were hot until I realized how hateful she was,.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson12 months ago

Horribly fascinating. Ugh!

Wanted to stop after first page, but had to see what happened. Feel soiled, but 5* for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That old, old expression of disgust comes to mind: Jesus wept. Beyond cynical. The husband was beyond devastated but also too weak though. He should have had her committed or arrested for hooking or drugs, then got her in a court ordered treatment program, THEN divorced her. He owed her that much. And/or walked into one of the planned encounters with Steve and Roscoe, shot them both dead, and named the woman friend in the divorce as a witness. That would ruin her and her soxial standing for revenge. Maybe make the shooting a murder suicide. This would have crossed my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermooboo2u@mooboo2u
I am 80% done with a new chapter of Inferidelity, 60% done with a reimagining of Independent Women (that nobody asked for, but I'm writing anyways), and 25% done with the final chapter of Bets. Thank you for all the great emails and messages, and please keep them coming :)