Home Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Two days we kept it up, the charade our relationship was nothing more than a wellness ritual. It became almost a schedule. Morning, I was awoken with a blowjob before she'd leave for work. Afternoon, she'd greet me wearing some form of sexy clothing, ready for my post-school handjob. Evening, I was there for her bedtime facial. We both knew it went further, but how to cross that boundary? The forbidden line dividing acceptable familial love and bonding and the taboo of a full-blown incestuous relationship.

"Have you heard of a Nuru massage?" I questioned Mom as we stood looking down at the inflatable mattress, I'd positioned on the floor of the living room.

"You're offering to give me a massage?" Her face lit up and I was enthused with the response.

"Well, I was thinking about those 'aches and pains' you well telling me about. I mean they're the reason we've been doing all this stuff right?" I alluded to our illicit relations and her face surprisingly blushed. "So, I was going to book you a massage, and then when I saw the prices..." I trailed off and Mom was quick to take up the reigns.

"Oh, no no no," she exclaimed. "We're trying to save money, Baby. This is a much better idea."

"I mean I don't know how good it'll be..."

"Honey. I don't mind," she touched my hand. "Just the thought you'd offer. But all you've done for me over the last two days... it should be me giving you the massage in thanks."

I believed she was serious. All I'd done for her! I'd never had as much sexual interaction with a woman in my life. I was the grateful one.

"Well actually, about that," I said. "This Nuru massage thing. It's Japanese. They use a special kind of oil, but I thought..." And again, Mom was quick to interject.

"Oh, no. My massage oil would be fine," she opined, and I was relieved as I revealed the bottle I'd taken from her bathroom.

"Cool... but what I was getting at was, this Nuru thing... well it's not like a regular massage. It's a bit more..." I ridiculously struggled despite how intimate we'd been of late.

"I think it's given naked, isn't it?" Mom interrupted and I could see the understanding in her eyes, and more, desire.

"You're okay with that?" I managed and watched as she immediately began to undress.

"As long as you are Darling!" She giggled as her dress came off her shoulders. "I mean, I've seen a lot of you in the last few days, but I hope you... well, a lot of boys might be uncomfortable seeing their mother naked."

Her eyes stayed on me as her dress fell to the floor. Wearing only a tiny thong, this too was quickly removed, and as predicted, she stood before me naked. There, however, was no discomfort.

"So, I should just," she lifted a foot onto the mattress and moved into the center. "Wait for you?" her eyes dropped down my torso as she said it and I knew she was longing to see my dick, the effect she had on it. I didn't dally.

My t-shirt came off, track pants and briefs removed to reveal my erection, and Mom didn't let its state go unmentioned.

"Oh, Darling," she feigned surprise. "I wasn't aware," she looked around the room. "Where's your phone?"

"What, why?"

"Well," her eyes fell back to look upon my erection, twitching under her gaze. "Something's got you... you must have been watching something arousing before we..." and there she left it, blushing further as she understood it wasn't porn that had me so hard. "Well," she cleared her throat. "Maybe we should get started. Will you just...?" She began to ask but I was well ahead, climbing onto the mattress before her and raising the bottle of oil.

"The way that it's done, we both have to be oiled up," I tentatively conveyed admittedly having only attained my information on the massage from porn sites.

"That's fine Darling," Mom enthusiastically smiled. "You do me, then I'll do you!"

My dick wouldn't stop twitching, somewhat embarrassingly pulsing with anticipation as more blood pumped into my length and Mom wasn't unaware of its movement.

"Well, I guess it IS nearly time for your afternoon milking," she smirked as I tipped the bottle of oil up and squeezed its contents out onto her upper chest.

"Ooh," she laughed as I generously squirted the oil onto her shoulders and upper arms. "It's cold."

"Yeah, sorry," I apologized as I began smearing and spreading the oil on her torso, her arms, and neck.

"It's ok Baby, it's warming up," she sighed as I squirted more on her spine and coated her back, circling once more to concentrate on her breasts, tentative. "Go ahead Honey," her eyes met mine as I hovered around her tits. "It's just a massage. You don't have to be shy."

It was a license to grope and with my palm slick with oil, I pressed it upon her right breast, feeling its weight, the hardness of the erect nipple, letting out a sigh as a fantasy was realized. The other, more oil, her upper body shiny under the downlights.

"Now I'll do your..." I dropped to my knees on the mattress as I explained my progress, my face level with her groin, eyes unashamedly ogling her perfect triangle of dark pubic hair. "Legs," I managed and aimed the bottle at her stomach, squeezing out and smearing the oil down her pelvis to her upper thighs. I purposefully avoided her inner thigh and crotch, dropping to coat her shins and the top of her feet before I raised my eyes to look up between her breasts.

"It's ok Honey," Mom smirked down at me. "You'll have to touch it at some stage," she purred and with my cock aching in response, I lifted the bottle to just below her navel and squeezed its contents to trickle down into her pubic thatch. Mom parted her legs just enough to allow my hand to slide between her upper thighs and catching the oil as it dripped from her mound of pussy, I smeared it back onto her sex. "There," she sighed as I rubbed the oil into her pubic hair and lower, caressing it along her already lubricated labia and down her inner thighs. "That wasn't so hard," she chuckled before turning to present her ass to me.

My dick pulsed and looking down, I'd never seen myself as hard. Mom bent forward to touch the mattress and with her feet well parted, I had the perfect view of her exposed asshole and pussy below.

"I hope you've got enough oil for my big butt," she giggled, and I took a breath, forcing myself to relax in the face of such beauty.

"It's not that big," I tipped the oil out onto her upper buttocks, watching for a moment as it ran down her crack and over her puckered asshole. "It's perfect," I complimented before adding more oil to her legs and beginning to smear. There was no hesitation now. With assurance I massaged the oil into her buttocks and slid my fingers over her anus and pussy, her labia wetter than a moment before, her juices as slick as the oil, her scent strong and alluring.

"What's 'perfect' are your hands, Darling," Mom straightened and turned when I'd completed the task, her entire body slick and glistening. "I'm looking forward to the actual massage beginning."

"Yeah, um. You know it's more body on body, than with the hands," I revealed, and Mom smiled.

"Oh, I know that Baby," she took up the bottle of oil. "That's why we need to get you oiled up."

There was no apprehension on her behalf. Confidently she tipped and squirted the oil onto my chest, immediately rubbing it into my pecs and lower, her hand wrapping my erection to lube my length. "Hmmm, that makes things easier," she seemed delighted in her task, her hand slipping down to coat my balls. "I'll start using a lube with your vitamin handjobs," she stated, more as an aside to herself.

My legs smeared, she moved onto my back, her body so close I felt the hardness of her nipples against my skin, her warm breath on my shoulder. Slathered, glistening, we fronted one another, and Mom coyly looked down at my erection. "I must admit," she said. "I'm a little confused why you still have an erection."

"Are you?" I responded and an embarrassed smirk came to her lips.

"Ok," a red hue rose on her neck and cheeks, and she changed the subject. "So, should I just?" She asked as she dropped to her knees and my immediate thought was, she was about to once more suck my cock before she again spoke. "Maybe, lie on my stomach?"

I watched as she turned on her knees, excess oil upon the mattress pooling around her before she lay forward and stretched out.

"Yeah," I gazed down at her naked, shining body, curvy, mature, and beautiful. "That's perfect Mom," I praised her position before stepping over her and lowering, straddling the small of her back. The feeling of her soft skin against my inner thighs was beyond pleasurable and with my balls sitting on her spine, my cock twitched its delight. "How's that?" I questioned as I pressed my hands on her shoulders and began kneading her flesh, a contented sigh immediately coming from her to encourage my action.

"Mmmm... so good," she moaned, and I allowed my hands to explore, venturing around her torso to feel the sides of her boobs, sliding down her back to take hold of my cock momentarily and stroke my engorged length, pre-cum flowing. I shifted my position, shuffling down to mount her thighs and my hands made contact with her lower back, tentatively moving onto her buttocks. "Yesss," she sighed, and I was further motivated, squeezing and separating her cheeks to eye her asshole, puckered and seductively winking.

"I have something to admit Mom," I whispered, and she turned her head, presenting an ear.

"What is it, Darling?" She exhaled as I ran a hand down the length of her spine, allowing my fingers to slide across her anus, experiencing every wrinkle, before massaging her inner thigh.

"Well, I've only really watched this Nuru massage thing on porn sites," I revealed, and she let out a soft giggle. "I don't really know what I'm doing."

"Everything's right so far my baby," she purred sleepily. "Just do what's in your videos."

They were the words I wanted to hear, and immediately I dropped forward, laying my body upon hers to her welcoming moan. My dick settled comfortably between her buttocks as if made to be there and with my arms laying atop hers, our bodies were totally as one.

"Ohhh, God," Mom slowly breathed, her hips noticeably gyrating under my pelvis, her ass cheeks milking my cock, the heat of her asshole kissing the underside. "Now this is a massage," she sighed.

With my lips against her ear, I risked further intimacy, kissing her lobe before whispering.

"Does it feel good?" I queried, humping her gently, the sensation almost too pleasurable.

"So... so good Baby," she lazily responded and so relaxed she seemed, if she hadn't been moving, speaking, I'd think her asleep. So much so that it came as a surprise when her slippery body began to turn beneath me. "Can you..." she paused as I allowed her to roll completely, my cock never leaving her body, from buttocks to hip, to belly. "Do my front now?" She managed, her sleepy 'fuck me' eyes finding mine.

Rising from her body, I once more mounted her hips, and with my balls in her damp pubic thatch, I took hold of her breasts, caressing the flesh and stimulating her erect nipples. My own erection glistened and twitched at the action it witnessed, desperate to become involved in what we both knew was foreplay. Again, I descended to connect our torsos, sandwiching my dick between our oily bellies.

"You know, I was thinking," I whispered into Mom's mouth, our chins almost touching, her lips opening further to reveal her tentatively poking tongue.

"Yes?" She sighed barely a breath, her arms on my back, hands caressing my skin.

"Didn't your doctor say you should be more active or something?" I questioned and immediately I saw the understanding in her eyes. "I mean, you said we should just follow the Nuru method on the videos," I hinted and felt her body awakening.

"Yes, Honey," she agreed. "That's right. And what better workout is there than se... intercourse?" She corrected herself, unable to commit to saying 'sex.'

"So... If I was to..." I moved my body on hers, slightly downwards to feel the head of my cock comb through her pubic hair. Mom spread her thighs, her legs wrapping around my hips as my dick found where it belonged, poking her outer labia. "I mean there's nothing wrong with us..." I pushed into her, the tip of my dick penetrating ever so slowly, her lips parting to draw me in, hugging and sucking me inside her body.

"Nothing wrong," she gasped as I slid inside, her warmth, her tightness, unimaginable. "So right," she managed as I entered her fully, my pelvis meeting hers, my mouth falling upon her expectant lips.

We were one. My tongue discovered hers, entwining as we kissed, as we fucked. Mother and son, the way it was meant to be. Making love without shame. An incestuous coupling, eighteen years in the making, the longest of unrequited romances.

"I love you," I broke our kiss long enough to confess my desire and it fired her even more, her body writhing beneath me, seeking a change. On top she found herself and I lay back as she went to work, her hands on my chest as she rode my cock, grinding her pussy into my pubic bone, slapping her ass down on my thighs.

"So... long, Baby," she panted between exertions before she fell onto me, her slick boobs smashed against my chest. "So long I've wanted... it," she confessed. "For you to... fuck me!"

Her last comment came across as both an admission and a command and with my mouth locked on hers, I did my best to hold her ass for leverage as I rammed my cock up into her body.

"Yes," she gasped. "Fuck me."

"Do you love it?" I kissed her, speaking into her open mouth.

"I love it, Baby," she breathed. "I love your cock. I love your cum. I love yo... Oh, God!"

Her last words were barely audible as she buried her head in my shoulder, sucking on my neck as I hammered my dick inside her.

"Make me..." her muffled voice found my ear. "I'm gonna... Oh God, don't stop," she begged as she kissed, bit my jaw, her lips nibbling onto my mouth. "Cum...." she garbled. "I'm... cumming!" She revealed as her thighs squeezed my side, her body shuddering, pussy noticeably quivering around my stabbing cock. "Don't ss... stop," she managed to hiss and dutifully I did as told, slapping my groin up into her torso, my cock piston-like as her orgasm progressed, flooding our incestuous connection. Fingers dug into my back, an exhalation of breath and a final shiver as she came down from her euphoric height, my thrusting easing as she settled. "Cum," her lips again met mine, kissing. "You made me cum Darling," she sighed, a contented almost embarrassed giggle.

"Is that alright?" I whispered between her lips and her pussy squeezed around my placid cock in reply, almost giving its approval, both of us laughing.

"I'm sorry," she surprisingly stated, our eyes locked, and I frowned in response. "For the deception," she explained, and I shook my head before she went on. "No, I should've been honest from the start. About how I felt. About how I've always felt."

I kissed her again, wrapping my arms tight around her oiled body. Slowly beginning to move in and out of her.

"I loved it all," I confessed. "Something like this is..." I began increasing my thrust. "...is almost impossible to begin. But you did it perfectly," I praised her, and she smiled, giggling.

"Did you know from the start?" She sighed, her mouth dropping open in pleasure as I pushed deeper with each penetration.

"I had my suspicions," I admitted. "But you're a good actor."

"I'm not acting now," Mom ground her pelvis upon me, moving in time with my fucking. "I want your cum."

"Say that again," I exhaled.

"I want your cum, Baby," she moaned as I hammered up into her, my abs aching.

"Where?" I gasped.

"Everywhere... anywhere," she revealed. "I need your cum all over me Baby."

Wrapping my arms around her, I turned our bodies once more upon the oiled mattress, coming down hard between her slick thighs, my cock buried deep.

"Do you need your vitamins, Mom?' I drove into her rapidly, caressing, squeezing her tits.

"Fuck yes, Darling. All over me Baby. Give me your hot cum."

"You want it?" I drilled deep, hammering, my pelvic bone meeting hers.

"I need it!" She screamed. "Cum all over me, Lover."

I couldn't hold out any longer, pulling from her as I came, a blast of my seed coating her glistening outer labia and spraying her wet pubic hair. I managed to rise along her body, taking my cock in hand as I mounted her chest, jerking off as I aimed my ejaculation at her breasts, her neck, and finally, her awaiting open mouth.

Mom was quick to reach for my cock and guide it between her cum covered lips, her hand milking my length, extracting the last of my pulsing orgasm.

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned as she sucked on the head, her grip tight around my shaft as she continued to jerk me off, her eyes questioning. "Yeah," I nodded in response as she sought another orgasm, moving my hips to essentially fuck her mouth. "That's it, Mom," I sighed. "Suck that cock. Show me how much you love it."

Her response was an encouraging moan and seeing her approval, I continued.

"You need my dick, don't you Mom?" I stated, reaching behind and finding her pussy, caressing her labia, and seeking her clit. "It's all yours. My dick. My cum," I thrust harder, her hand guiding me into her welcoming mouth. Sliding and wiggling a finger inside her, she groaned around my dick and allowed it to slip from her lips.

"Cum inside me!" She declared as she smeared my dripping cock all over her face.

"What?"

"Fucking fuck me. Cum inside my pussy," Mom cried, and I slid my finger from her sex, wasting no time in slipping back down her body and ramming my cock between her velvety folds. "Oh, fuck yes Baby," she whimpered as I buried deep, thrusting. "Cum in me son. Fill me with all that hot jizz. Cum as I...." She struggled with the sentence, and I could feel her body shudder as she began another orgasm. I wasn't far behind. Locking my mouth to hers as I released a second time, pausing my movement to allow her quivering vaginal walls to finish the job, squeezing and sucking the cum from my dick to indeed fill her pussy with my love.

My breath held; our lips locked in incestuous passion; our taboo love enshrined in a shared climax. I felt every ounce of cum drawn from me by her pussy's affectionate embrace, and finally, I relaxed upon her, spent, our slick bodies one in forbidden familial union.

"I love you so much, Mom," I exhaled, never so comfortable, never so sexually satisfied, and her tongue found mine, drawing me back into her mouth.

"I feel it, Darling," she whispered as we kissed. "I can feel your cum inside me. Your love."

"It's all yours," I repeated the earlier pledge. "Only you," I declared my intention and she hugged me tighter.

"So, I can still have my daily vitamins?" She mischievously smiled and I kissed her grin, her cheeks, her chin.

"However you want my cum, it's yours," I sighed. "Forever," I promised, and my cock remaining hard, once more began to slowly fuck her as her face surprisingly flushed. "What?" I questioned thinking we were past embarrassment.

"Well..." she paused. "On that. I did do some reading on how your body can absorb vitamins."

"Oh yeah?" I moved inside her gently.

"Uh-huh," she bit her lip. "Did you know you can take them up the butt?" She questioned cheekily and my cock, already hard, stiffened further.

*

Thank you for reading this nonsense.