Home Run Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Juni," Katsu grabs Jun by the jaw, looking him in the eye. "I'm asking if I can put my finger in your butthole."

"I'm sorry what?" Jun almost chokes. Yuma's unnaturally stern expression combined with a completely casual utterance of the word 'butthole' is fucking hilarious. As the actual meaning of the words sinks in, his face contorts in disgust. That doesn't sound sanitary. Or comfortable.

"That's how gay sex works, Juni." Yuma has the patience of a saint. It's almost like he expects this reaction.

"Gross." He's heard of anal in porn but Junichi could've sworn that it was just some weird fetish people have. To think that's the primary way gay men have sex is mind-boggling. Considering it for a moment longer, he's not sure how else gay sex would happen. Sword fighting maybe? No. That's dumb.

"Like touching a vagina isn't?" Yuma rolls his eyes and kisses Jun's neck. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"I want to I just..."

"It's weird. I get it."

"At least take my pants off first." Jun speaks too soon. Yuma has his pants off and on the other side of the room in record time. His underwear, of course, gets caught in the leg and comes off with it. His cock sticks up at attention, perfectly average.

"Gladly." Yuma grins wide, his eyes sparkle with excitement. He looks so stupid. All Jun can think about is kissing his dumb, blonde face. Yuma lets him, much to Shiro's joy.

The sound of an open cap and the recognizable 'splooge' of lubricant makes Jun freeze beneath his partner. He tries to look down to see what Katsu is up to, but the man's big blonde head is in the way, looking at him so attentively. Warm wet fingers trail past his balls and circle teasingly around Jun sphincter. It's ticklish, but Jun, being a virgin, doesn't associate the feeling with what's to come. He reflexively almost kicks Yuma.

The first finger presses in. The feeling is weird but not wholly alien. It doesn't hurt at all, which is nice. Jun thought it would. The finger bends and stretches, reaching for who knows what. His nose is touching Katsu's. It's interesting to see him so focused, biting his lip, looking at Jun's undeniably grossed out expression.

Just as Jun is convinced there's no point to this exercise, Yuma's fingers brush against a ball of nerves Jun's never felt in his life. His cock twitches and his breath does something bizarre. All the air in his lungs leaves him, forcing the most undignified groan from his throat in the process. "Oh! How does that feel good?"

"Magic." Yuma chuckles teasingly, poking his sweet spot again. The feeling is overwhelming. Heat pools in his gut as one finger turns to two and then three. All scissoring him open.

He can feel his earrings swaying in time with the thrusting fingers. Jun clasps a hand over his mouth to keep quiet. Yuma looks at him, deeply amused. "You're so loud, Juni."

Jun can't even defend himself. Unable to speak as Yuma continues to ram his fingers into the man's asshole. It builds and builds until Shiro is begging desperately for release. Yuma has no reservations about letting him tip over the edge so soon. All at once, the tension in Jun's body leaves. He feels Yuma pull his fingers out and wipe them off on Jun's shirt. He's lucky Junichi isn't in the mood to care about how gross that is.

Jun reaches out, pulling the sexy baseball player down to cuddle. Yuma obliges, peppering his face with kisses. Jun thinks it's over until he feels something large and round against his asshole. Another click of the familiar bottle. More lube? Really? Yuma is being very careful with Jun.

His train of thought is completely derailed by the slow stretch of Yuma's rubbered cock pushing inside. It feels huge. Jun moans, looking up at Yuma dumbly. When did Katsu's pants come off? The man is a clothes wizard. Yuma's expression finally approaches, hot and bothered. Katsu lets out a pleased groan at the pulsing of Shiro's inner walls around him. "Mmm, it's like you're pulling me in."

Once Yuma is fully sheathed he holds still, giving the virgin the necessary time to adjust. The cock up his ass feels like the fingers for the most part. Familiar in the feeling of stretching the muscles, just accomidating a bigger, heavier intrusion. The weight behind his dick is an instant improvement in Junichi's limited experience. "So big."

"Does it hurt?" Yuma is absolutely adorable checking on him. His chest flutters.

"Not at all." He lies. It's the kind of burn he feels during gym class. He attempts to maintain enough composure to kiss Yuma's neck. It's very difficult with the man's trouser snake pressed firmly against the magic ecstasy button living in his asshole.

Yuma pulls out to the tip and thrusts back in, slow and powerful. It's intense. Shiro loses his composure fast, the gentle neck kisses turning into a solid bite on Yuma's shoulder. He doesn't realize what he's doing, but Katsu definitely notices. He moans out, jerking his hips forward, surprisingly very into the whole biting thing.

Katsu fucks him faster and harder, finding it difficult to hold back. Meanwhile, Jun unravels like the yarn in a sweater. He whines softly, muffled by the flesh of Katsu's shoulder. Jun can't get enough. He's never done drugs, so this is the highest he's felt in his life. He comes again and Yuma just keeps going. Does he ever get tired?

It's lovely floating on air for a while, but when he comes down from his high, it quickly becomes too much. His sweet sounds of pleasure shift into something more distressed. He pants out. "Stop- Katsu please-"

Yuma stops, but doesn't pull out. He stops moving entirely. "Are you okay?" He huffs out, still worked up and sweaty.

Junichi nods. He's not hurt. He's simply done. "Are you close?"

"Not anymore."

"I'm sorry." Shiro feels just awful. "I can't- it's a lot."

"No- no don't be." A glint of something shines on Katsu's eyelids, "I'm honestly so happy just to do this with you at all. Should I pull out?"

Jun nods, swallowing his guilt. Yuma slips out of his asshole, pressing a reassuring kiss to Jun's lips. "It's fine."

"I want to help." Jun kisses back, cupping Yuma's face in his hands.

Yuma pulls the condom off and awkwardly tosses it aside. Jun is noticing a running theme with Yuma. That theme being that he's fucking disgusting and Jun should think twice before touching anything in the apartment. "Well, how about you put your mouth where your mouth is- wait- that doesn't even work in English."

Shiro can tell that Yuma was trying to say something sexy and clever based on his facial expressions alone. That doesn't make what actually comes out of his mouth clever or sexy. It's the thought that counts, and Jun isn't sure Yuma has any. "What?"

"You try asking a grown man to put his mouth on your penis. See how clever you sound." Yuma huffs, clearly embarrassed. A horrible quirk of the Japanese language is the lack of word for 'cock', 'dick', 'nuts' or 'balls'. In order to refer to any private part, one has no choice but to use the same verbiage as a medical textbook. There is only 'penis' and 'testicles'.

Jun bites back a smile. Yuma can never know how cute he is. He'd be offended. He sits up and pushes Yuma to sit upright. "I can try. I've never done this before."

"You've already hit a home run, third base should be no problem."

"Uh-huh..." The baseball analogy is lost on Jun. He tries to find a comfortable position to put his face in his partner's crotch. It's not as easy as it looks. Especially not in an enclosed space where nobody can stand. Awkwardly sitting on his knees while bending forward it is. Yuma's cock twitches, gently thwacking Jun in the face. Jun looks it over, taking the base into his hand. It's a penis. Not a lot to say about it now that it's not actively driving him up a wall. It's different from his own penis, but the expected parts are there, all penis-like.

He licks along the bottom of the shaft, looking up at Katsu for pointers. Maybe a facial expression. Anything? Well, that's not helpful. Junichi takes the plunge, putting the tip in his mouth and pushing it as far down his throat as he can without choking. He sucks looking up at Yuma again, who is biting his lip. He feels a hand grab him by the ponytail, prompting him to move up and down the shaft. Finally, Yuma makes a sound. "Put your tongue under it- yesssssss."

He can still breathe at this point, which is unexpected. It's nice. Oxygen is good, Jun is happy to have it. He looks up to Yuma, who is taking in the spectacle of getting a blow job with a starry-eyed admiration. Yuma groans, unable to hold still. "Ah, yes, keep looking at me."

Yuma Katsu sounds almost whiney. Yuma pulls his head down, forcing the tip of the cock to touch the back of his throat. Jun gags and Yuma keeps rolling his hips into it. The cock in his mouth pulses and twitches, and something gooey coats his mouth. All punctuated by the undignified groan Katsu makes.

Jun swallows before pulling off and gasping for air. It tastes like salt. He sits up and Yuma has his arms wrapped around him in seconds. His partner fawns dumbly over Jun. The sentimentality in his voice seems out-of-place considering the topic. "You swallowed? Oh- you're too much."

"What was I supposed to do? Spit it out?"

"Yeah. Usually."

"On the bed?" Jun looks around. He scrunches his nose up. It's not like there's a sink in here.

"I can change the sheets," He shrugs. That sounds like a lot of work to Jun.

"Sorry?"

"No, No, I'm flattered." Jun doesn't understand how it's flattering to watch another man swallow spunk. "Do you need water or something?"

"Please" Jun sounds more desperate than he wants. The aftertaste is aweful. It's nothing personal, dick just tastes like dick. Yuma kisses his cheek and throws on just enough clothes to go to the kitchen and grab Jun a bottle of water.

He returns, handing the water to Jun, kissing his forehead. Jun gets him to back off just long enough to chug the water down, bottoms up. Yuma is very affectionate, energetic about it too. So caring and eagerly attentive. Everything about his face screams that he is pleased as punch to be here. Yuma is like a human gold retriever.

"Hi?" Jun blinks at the man in front of him.

"Am I making this weird?" Yuma continues to forget the concept of personal space.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking care of you? I know I get super upset when my partners leave me right away, so I'm doing all the things I wish they'd do for me."

"I just want to cuddle and..." He looks down at his shirt. It's covered in cum. Does jizz stain? This isn't something Jun usually has to worry about. "Ew. I need to text my dad and get a fresh shirt."

"You're not telling him, are you?" Yuma furrows his brows, trying to catch a glimpse of Jun's screen as he pulls out the phone.

"Absolutely not." Jun sends a text saying he plans to spend the night at Mika's. He then sends a text to Mika telling her to back him up on this claim. "I'm lying... no offense."

"No, no, I was gonna tell you to keep it to yourself." Yuma isn't completely stupid. So long as Jun has a family, he'll object to Jun coming out. He wouldn't wish his situation on anyone, much less Jun.

"So, just between us, what- uh... Are we dating now? Is that how this works?" Whoever decided to make this part look sexy in movies is wrong. It's an awkward and confusing mess as it should be. It feels human.

"Uh, that's not how it works, but it can be." He's giddy about all of this. Jun puts his pants back on and changes his shirt out for one of Yuma's, reeling to the bathroom sink to wash it out. Yuma is right there behind him the whole time.

Jun looks over his shoulder as he scrubs the white spunk off in the sink. Yuma snakes his arms around Jun from behind, smiling honestly, without an ounce of shame. He's never going to get this dork of a baseball player out of his head.