All Comments on 'Home Schooled'

by BryanBiff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago
A fun little tale

Just the right length and not over the top unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nurse Practitioner Exam

Several years ago, I had a complete physical done by a Nurse Practitioner for work so related to this story. When we had our pre exam meeting she asked me if I had any concerns. I told her I had a small lump on my left testical so she suggested a testicular exam as part of the physical. At the end of the meeting she said she had an intern nurse and asked if she could observe. I agreed to both. When I entered the exam room I was told to completely undress and to lay on the exam table and cover with the sheet. She left and entered later accompanied by a very pretty young women. The Nurse Practitioner uncovered me part by part as she did the eye , ear ,throat ,chest, stomach, leg reflex tests. She then had me slid to end of the table and stood between my legs with the intern beside her. She uncovered me. She commented that I was a circumcised male and then used her thumb and forefinger to lift my penis to examine it. As I started to harden she flipped my penis onto my stomach. She then slowly did the testicular check, first the right commenting she felt the lump. With a women messaging my right ball and another watching I soon had a full erection. She then took my left ball in her hand and messaged it feeling for any lumps. I felt my erection pulsate and pre leaked onto my stomach. She then asked me to turn on my side for the prostate check. My erection was now pointing straight out toward the intern The Nurse Practitioner put on a glove and used lube to insert her finger. As she was behind me and did the anal exam I felt lots of pre leaked out. I was looking at the Intern whose wide eyes were glued to my cock and as I pulsated and leaked globs of pre she smiled. When finished the Nurse Practitioner took a Kleenex and wiped my backside. She then handed me the box and said you can wipe your penis and stomach. I apologized and she said“ That is a normal reaction of a healthy man” They then left while I dressed. They came back in and she told me she referred me for a testicular ultrasound. The intern then thanked me for being open to allowing her to observe my physical. She smiled and said she saw and learned a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story wish you would follow up. Love handsome unobtainable young straight guys going through this. Big turn on if in front of an ugly older female or chubby obviously gay older guy. Love a situation of unfair strip searching of a teen group together humiliated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous