Home Sweet Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Table cleared, two naked girls, father unbuckling his belt.
1.3k words
3.95
9.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of my account about a stay with my parents while Sir Don and Daisy were away. At bedtime on the first evening I had just received a belting from my Father. When it ended I screamed a profanity.

Then, WWWWHHHHOOOOSSSSHHHH CCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKKK the last diagonal across, my back.

"FFUUCCKK."

"Five More."

I knew I should not have sworn, and had I thought about it, I don't think I would have done, but anyway I did and got four, then!

"The last one."

He walked to the other side of my bed, I knew it would be like he used to give my brothers on the rare times they were spanked, WWWWHHHHOOOOSSSSHHHH CCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKKK, I had a scream all ready as he completed the X on my back.

He rubbed my bottom as a daddy would when he had just spanked his charge.

I was pulled back to the edge of the bed on my two pillows, I opened my legs a little wider and pushed up my bottom as I heard his zipper go down...

It was strange, I woke just before ten to seven, I went for a pee and came back into bed, no one to serve.

I had to lay on my front, obvious reasons, shed a tear or two, again not through pain, just how I missed my parents and also how I missed Sir and Daisy.

I was soon on my back, rubbing up and down on my bed to the rhythm of my fingers when my younger brother Luke came in, he was naked too and as stiff as a pole, not sure if I kicked the covers back or he pulled them off, it was so good to have him inside me again.

Work was good, well it was for me, one of the other supervisors, Helen, must have had a brain storm, the day before she had not backed up all her logged calls, nothing had happened, but it could have done, she had to see our manager at half past four.

She was not un-liked by her girls, but by the same token not loved.

If one of her girls did something wrong, unlike me covering and the odd time taking their spankings, no, not Helen, she would report them, knowing full well they would get a tanning off the manager and an even bigger punishment off their father when they got home. All the girls wished Helen would get a visit to our Pastor.

I could not wait for the day after to see her welts, just a thing we girls did, not showing off, quite the opposite, hoping everyone else learnt by our mistake.

Fairly easy evening, when we cleared the plates after dinner mum said she had been over the kitchen table before I came home for a hand spank, belt and his pleasure.

She grinned, good to see she still enjoys obeying him.

I just got into bed when my elder brother asked if I wanted to share his bed, did I?

His new girlfriend, Emma, who I had not met officially but knew from sight at church, was also there.

Fancy meeting your brother`s girlfriend formally for the first time when you were both naked.

I know it was highly sexual most of the night, but also so loving too.

I won't go into details, tbh I was so high most of the time it`s hard to remember.

When we all went down for breakfast my father mentioned the noise we were making and how he would see me and Emma when the table had been cleared.

She mouthed to me.

"Why?"

"Spanking."

She looked terrified.

Table cleared, two naked girls, father unbuckling his belt.

"I think thirty each should teach you a lesson on how to be quiet."

"Please can it be forty for me and twenty for Emma Sir?"

"Yes sara."

Wow I did not think he would, forty was a walk in the park to me after what I get off Sir sometimes.

We lay next to each other and I gripped her hand.

It wasn`t because she had never been spanked, she was from our community, it was more being naked in front of an audience.

She took her twenty well and at thirty of my turn my father stopped and rubbed both our bottoms.

"Well done Emma you did well. sara, you're a good girl, I`m so proud of you."

We both started crying again.

"You may go shower and get ready for work girls."

"Thank you Sir."

I could not wait to get Emma into the shower and did not have to wait long.

I got a flannel and soaked it in cold water and put it on her hot bottom before we got in the shower.

I went in first and could not wait and began to finger myself, Emma soon got the idea and knelt down, her tongue taking my fingers place.

She had the breasts of a young girl, well younger than the nineteen she was, I slapped and nipped and stood her up and bit her nipples before taking my place on my knees to tongue her.

It would have been nice to stay longer but we both had work to get to, Emma worked for one of the Church Elders in his haberdashery shop in the town centre.

We caught the same train in to work and sat next to each other, both fidgeting on our bruises, I could not wait to get into the cloakroom at work, needed some finger therapy.

Helen came in and wasted no time in stripping to her undies to show her marks.

She lowered her knickers at the back to show her crimson bottom with the weirdest of marks. She said her father beats her with a Loop that was made from a length of electrical cable bent double and showed two lines with a semi-circle at the end and it was all purple.

The young girls were fascinated with her bottom, me with her massive tits, wow what a size they were.

She dressed and back to the loo for me for a quick play.

Although only morning I could not wait for home time and nearer the time when Sir was back home.

At the end of the day I grabbed a coffee and caught my train home, again mum met me on the doorstep and said father wanted me in the lounge as quick as I could and had his cane out.

"Really"

She lifted her skirt and I saw her stripes.

"Yes, really."

"Why?"

"I think he wanted to make sure it still worked."

She patted my bottom as I ran upstairs laughing.

I flew up the stairs into the shower and came back down still a little wet.

He stood and put his foot up on the footstool, I climbed over, and thank goodness I was going to get a warm-up spanking first.

I was soon yelping; my belt welts were all bruised up.

He helped me off and I went to my corner.

"Father's stripe time sara, just five."

"Awww, thank you Sir."

As I was called from the corner, we hugged.

I bent over and gripped my ankles, one-whoosh, two-whoosh, three-whoosh, four-whoosh but as the fifth cane stroke hit my ankle gave way and over I went, hitting my chest on the coffee table.

I never let on how much it hurt but when I woke up next morning I felt like I had been run over.

When I got to work I went to see my manger and said my ankle had gone again, I had a full staff in so asked to take a day's holiday, he had no objections and took me to Sir's in his car.

I invited him in, but he declined as he had the office to run, he asked when Sir and Daisy would be home, I said after six, he said he could call back at lunch time.

I made an excuse I had to go to the doctor with my ankle. I did not want him calling when I was not fit enough to handle him, if you know what I mean.