Home to Mum for Christmas

Story Info
Mike enjoys family love.
6.7k words
4.4
21.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers

I really wasn't looking forward to another night in the hotel, but the client, a large engineering company in the North East of England had insisted I stayed another day. In fairness, the new production facility that I had commissioned a few weeks earlier had been problematic. The problem with cutting edge technology, mainly Robotics, is one small issue can cause several problems and be a general pain in the arse. Unlocking the car, I settled into the comfortable, leather clad seat and started the engine. It had been a bitterly cold day and the screen was completely iced, turning the climate to max, activated the front and rear heated screens, I ran through the events of the day as I waited for the engine to warm and screens to clear.

Traffic was light as I headed north, thinking about the hotel, another tasteless, bland meal in their restaurant wasn't very appealing. Deciding to try something different, I Continued towards the city centre as I sang along to the Rolling Stones, "Brown Sugar." As the dual carriage way ended, I parked in a small layby and switched the info screen to map. Although the car was a couple of months old, I had only ever entered a post code into the sat nav and the radio was constantly on radio 2. Using the search menu, I entered "Restaurant." In seconds a split screen was displayed, on the left a list on the right a map showing locations. Deciding on KFC, I touched the screen to show the route and soon arrived at the restaurant, opting for the drive through.

The car park was completely rammed, so I parked a hundred yards away and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. As I drained the coffee cup a knock on the window made me jump. Winding the window down I was surprised to see a young woman.

"Any business tonight, got a special on, 20 quid." she said, in a bored sounding tone.

"Business?" I asked.

"Yeah, £20 for a fuck in the car, 25 quid if you want oral, 30 quid if you want bareback suck and fuck." she replied.

I had never been propositioned before and the young girl's bluntness surprised and aroused me. My mind was a whirl as I dumbly nodded my agreement, getting in, she directed me to a small industrial estate. It had been a while since I had, had sex, by the time I parked, my cock was painfully hard as it tented my trousers. Shoving my £25 quid into her pocket she told me to "recline my seat" undoing my trousers she released my cock. Taking my length in her warm mouth, her tongue expertly flicking around my sensitive bell end, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh god, please don't stop." I said, as I my cock swelled and balls tightened, in just a few seconds I shot a heavy load into her mouth.

Reaching up to turn the interior light on, she fumbled in her bag to wipe her mouth and reapply some lipstick. As I slowly recovered, I zipped myself up and returned my seat to the upright position.

"That was amazing, thank you," I said.

"Glad you enjoyed it, take me back to the corner." She laughed softly as she put her lipstick and tissue back in her bag. Her smile was electric, although I knew she was laughing at my inadequacy, I was deeply attracted to her.

"How much for the night?" I blurted out before I had fully thought about it.

"The whole night?" She asked, her bright blue eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Yes, in my hotel, I will drop you back here at 10am."

"Do you want kissing, 69, positions etc?" she asked

"Yes, would like to pretend you are my girlfriend for a few hours, my name is Mike," I replied meekly.

As I stopped the car on the corner, she was still thinking.

"Ok, it will be £150 and breakfast in the morning, wait here I need to get my bag." giggling, she got out of the car and walked towards a late model Mercedes.

As I watched she retrieved a large holdall from the boot, putting the bag in my boot, she asked.

"Have you finished with this newspaper?" She asked, holding up yesterday's Guardian.

Nodding in agreement, I watched as she ran towards the Mercedes, threw the filler cap away and shoved the newspaper into the fuel filler pipe. Tying several pages together, she lit the end and ran towards my car.

"Go go go" she screamed."

I was so shocked and surprised; I just floored the accelerator. The speed and power of the V8 supercharged Range Rover amazed me. Fleet had ordered a diesel version, I had been upgraded to the Vogue SE, when I was voted engineer of the year. The fuel consumption was ridiculous for a car doing over 30,000 miles a year, but I loved it, quiet, powerful, very comfortable and I didn't pay for petrol.

Before we had reached the end of the road, the flames reached the petrol fumes, the once shiny Mercedes was instantly engulfed in flames.

"What the hell, why?" I asked as I wrestled the big car around a sharp bend.

"I might tell you all about it later, there's a fuel station on the left with a cash machine. You can get my money a mars bar and a large fruit and nut chocolate bar, bloody starving. By the way, my name is Laura," she grinned.

Getting back to the car, I gave the girl her money and chocolate. I hadn't expected to be here all day, so I had checked out of my hotel this morning. Entering Hotels into the sat nav, I chose a 4* city centre hotel that was only 1.7 miles away, I checked in and booked a room online. Entering the underground car park, I punched in the code, given on the confirmation email into the keypad and found an empty parking space.

Taking the lift to the 12th floor we found room 1221. Dumping my bag on the floor I tried to pull Laura onto the bed, wriggling free of me she laughed and said:

"Down tiger, I need to get out of these slutty street clothes and get a shower, I promise I will be worth the wait!"

Shrugging, I laid back on the bed and watched as she wiggled her pert arse seductively, turning and grinning at me over her shoulder she disappeared into the bathroom. Hearing the lock on the bathroom door slide into place, I plumped the pillows up and switched the Tv on.

About 45 minutes later, Laura strolled back into the room, her appearance took my breath away and disappointed me. I had been expecting her to be nude, or scantily dressed, ready to join me on the bed and take care of my painfully hard cock. She was wearing a pale blue skirt with a white blouse; her legs were bare, patent leather shoes with 3" heels completed the outfit. Her blue eyes sparkled with amusement as she said."

"Well, you said you wanted a girlfriend for the night, I bet they have a great restaurant here, we can go Dutch, right?" She asked.

In a Daze I pulled my suit jacket on, adjusted my achingly hard cock and followed her to the lift. Pressing the call button Laura turned to me and straightened my tie, tracing the outline of my cock with the tips of her fingers she reached up and kissed me. The kiss was hard and urgent, full of promise. As she pulled away from me, I saw a tear drop from her cheek, before I had time to ask "what was the matter," the doors slid open to a crowded lift. As we left the lift, Laura fumbled for my hand and held on tight as we walked to the restaurant.

As we were shown to our table, I was starting to wonder why I had allowed a street whore into my hotel and then lead me to a restaurant when I wasn't hungry. A voice in my head was saying.

"What the fuck are you doing, all you wanted was a shag, tell her that's all you want. Conversation is cheap, talk to her once you have dumped your load deep inside her! What a muppet you are, why did you pay her before you had sampled the merchandise."

Looking at her busily reading the menu, the words just wouldn't come as she looked at me with her large slightly moist, large blue eyes. Her perfectly made-up face was framed by curly ash blond hair, for the 1st time, I realised that she was much more than a dirty street whore, possibly the prettiest woman I had ever met. Deciding to wait until she was ready to tell me how she had ended up on the street and firebombed an expensive Mercedes, we enjoyed a superb meal and great conversation.

Finishing our meal and draining the last of our wine, the waiter presented the bill to me in a leather wallet. Reaching across the table Laura grabbed the bill, glanced at it and put 7 £10 notes on top of it.

"That was a superb meal, thank you." she said.

Waving away the waiters attempt to give 1 of the notes back to her, she reached for my hand, grinning like teenagers we rode the lift back to the room. By the time the doors opened on the 12th floor, we were kissing and caressing each other, struggling to open the door, we fell into the room. Kicking the door shut with her foot, Laura's hand dragged my cock free, pushing me back to the floor she straddled my hips. Reaching between her legs she pulled her panties to the side and impaled herself on my rock-hard cock, grunting loudly as I slid balls deep into the silky soft wetness of her pussy.

She was absolutely soaking the scent of her nectar filled my senses as she lifted and then forced herself down. Her Pubes crashing into mine, satisfied she had my entire 7" inside her, she leaned forward and kissed me deeply, her tongue finding mine as she slowly moved up and down my shaft. It was obvious, that neither of us were going to last very long, after the 3rd or 4th long slow stroke she groaned into my mouth as her pussy gripped and rippled along the length of my cock. Suddenly she reared up and squealed as her body shook, her pussy gripping my cock tightly. Bucking my hips, I forced my length deeper inside her as I shot rope after rope of hot spunk deep inside her spasming body.

It took several minutes for us to recover, our breathing slowly returning to normal. Moving to the bed, I felt my cock starting to harden and moved my head between her thighs. Savouring her scent as I viewed the curly dark blonde pubes of her mons slicked back by her wetness and my spunk. I was disappointed as she gently pulled my head back.

"I need to talk to you, I promise you can have as much of me as you want afterwards, if you still want me." She said, with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

The tone of her voice surprised me, wondering what could be so bad as to make her think I wouldn't want her, I propped myself on my elbow and waited for her to start. Looking nervous, she fiddled with her hair and dropped her eyes as she thought about what she wanted to say.

"Ok, 1st off I am not a whore, I was desperate for some money as my car had run out of petrol and I need to get to London, I didn't have anything else to sell."

"2nd the car wasn't mine, it was my stepfathers, he is the reason I am trying to get to London. I am going to be a porn star, I had an audition a few weeks ago. Basically, I answered a few questions made out with another woman and got gangbanged by the director, producer and crew."

"The money is good and if I'm honest, I loved having 7 men, I came so many times I lost count and was disappointed when they were done. I frigged myself on the long journey home, when my stepdad came to my room that night, I willingly fucked him all night. He had been raping me since I was 18, touching me and making me toss him off long before that. I know it sounds stupid, but he had convinced me that it was all my fault and I had asked for it. Anyway, he had started selling/sharing me with his buddies, this morning I stole his car, I burned it because I know it wasn't insured and he loved that car more than anything."

"Now you know the whole story I don't suppose you want to be with a slut like me, would you like to fuck me again before I leave? Cunt, arse or mouth, it doesn't matter, oh and my real name is Kirsty." She said as her large blue eyes filled with tears.

I was stunned into silence for a minute but, as I watched the tears flowing down her cheeks, I moved across the bed and took her in my arms.

"Hello Kirsty, I smiled, my name is Mike. I don't want you to go anywhere, in the morning, if you still want to go to London, I will drop you off as I am going to see Mum for Christmas, she lives in Sussex."

We fucked frantically twice more before falling asleep in each other's arms. I woke in the morning to find an empty bed, assuming Kirsty had helped herself to my wallet and car keys. I was cursing my stupidity, a wave of relief washed over me as I heard the bathroom door unlock and saw her smiling face looking at me.

"Morning sleepy head, I tried to be quiet, you looked so peaceful, I have been awake a couple of hours. Do you prefer a pussy natural, trimmed or bald? I have never shaved myself, often wondered what it would look like, I suppose the studio will want me to shave." She said as she posed naked in front of me.

As I watched she spread her legs further, with a huge grin on her face she turned away from me and bent over so her hands touched the floor.

"Can you see my pussy? It doesn't feel like my pubes cover me."

Running her fingers between her legs she watched my reaction as she ran her index finger from her arsehole to her clit parting her long sex lips to reveal the glistening pink of her pussy. As my cock rapidly filled, I rushed to her, grabbing her hips, I guided my cock to her opening and thrust as hard and deep as I could. Her sopping wet pussy offered little resistance; the feelings to my sensitive bell end as my cock forced her open and I bottomed out were sublime.

I rammed into her as hard as I could, my stomach slapping into her arse, as she started to cum, she reached between her legs and frigged her clit. Her orgasm was explosive, her juice coating my lower stomach and balls as she wailed and screamed in ecstasy, her knees sagged, and my cock plopped out of her. Quickly recovering she laid on her back, put her legs up so her toes touched the floor behind her and supported herself with her hands on her back. This position exposed her gaping pussy and the rosebud of her arsehole, kneeling between her legs I feasted on the nectar that ran from her overflowing hole.

"Oh god, please do my arse," She whimpered as I probed her clit with my tongue.

Scooping cum juice from her pussy I smeared it on her arse and pushed a finger knuckle deep into her, eventually I was sliding 3 well lubricated fingers into her tight arse. Pushing my cock against her rosebud I slid into the dark warmth, in just a few thrusts over half of my length was inside her. Deciding to ignore her obvious discomfort I banged her arse like I had her pussy, eventually bottoming out as I shot a load deep inside her arse.

"That was amazing, so much better than when my stepdad took my pussy virginity." She said as she licked and sucked my cock clean.

Laying panting on the floor I saw a litre bottle of water that the hotel provided on the side. I had always wanted to watch a pussy as it was penetrated so snatched it up and pushed the slimmer end into her entrance. Looking at her, she was nodding her head and whimpering as I forced the bottle ever deeper into her soaking wet pussy. As I pushed it into her, she frigged her clit, soon she had taken almost half of its length. Standing back a little I could see her lips stretched taught around the bottle and as she moved her hand to push it in a little more, I saw her clit popping out from the taut pink flesh.

Pushing it further in, I resorted to turning it back and forth as I worked the bottle deeper inside her, resulting in her having her most violent orgasm yet, reaching over I tweaked and pinched her long nipple as I pushed the last few inches into her. About an inch from the end of the bottle I felt the bottle hit something hard deep inside her. This caused her to howl as she thrashed about her body shaking and trembling. Feeling in total control I pulled the bottle back a few inches and rammed it back in, Kirsty was totally lost in ecstasy as girl cum seeped around the bottle and pooled on the carpet.

Leaving the bottle buried deep inside her I waited for her to calm down. Gradually she settled, as I went to pull the bottle out, she stopped me.

"Let me see if I can push it out," she said

I watched in amazement as her stomach tensed and the bottle slowly slid out of her, looking at the bottle she giggled.

"My 1st baby, think I will call him Evian," she giggled.

After sharing a long hot shower, we dressed and headed for breakfast.

Chapter 2

After an excellent breakfast we got in the car and headed south, I was concerned that although Kirsty had provided me with the best sex I had ever had, I wasn't sure we had much in common. Conversation seemed to come easy though, and as we joined the A1 to head south, I learned that Kirsty was 23, 7 years younger than me. Her mum was an alcoholic and her stepdad was a complete arsehole that had abused her from the age of 12. She had never known her real dad, she was the result of her mother's drunken one night stand, with a man she only knew as "Nev."

"I don't really remember my father; he wasn't home much. I was 5 when mum kicked him out and he had never contacted us, no birthday or Christmas cards, I wasn't even sure of his name," I said.

After about 3 hours, Kirsty asked if "we could stop as she needed to pee." Pulling into the next services I pulled onto the pumps and as she skipped off to the toilet, I filled up and cleaned the lights. Getting back to the car, I saw Kirsty sitting in the car. The weak winter sun was shining through the passenger window, illuminating her hair and face as she concentrated on her phone, she really was a stunning woman.

Getting back onto the road we chatted about everything and nothing, it seemed we had a lot in common, she was an intelligent well-informed woman. As the chat turned to her plans for Christmas, she shrugged,

"That's what I was looking at on my phone, the producer has booked me into a Hotel in Kings Cross, will you be able to drop me near there?"

Nodding in agreement, my mind was racing, I was so distracted by my thoughts I got way to close to a slow-moving truck, Kirsty's warning brought me back to earth.

"Sorry about that, so you're going to be on your own in a grotty hotel all Christmas?" I asked.

"Well yes, but will be ok, filming starts on the 4th January, it's the 24th tomorrow so my dole money will be in my account, maybe I can explore London a little."

I had no idea how much the dole was, probably not enough for 10 days in a very expensive city. Glancing sideways I gathered my courage and mumbled.

"Well mum has plenty of room and always cooks too much food, would you like to spend Christmas with us?"

For a long time, Kirsty said nothing, her large blue eyes studying me intently,

"Why" she said eventually.

"Well because I like you, don't think anyone should spend Christmas alone, especially in a grotty hotel in North London." I explained.

The car was silent as Kirsty looked pensive, fidgeting in her seat as she considered her options and thought about my offer. Picking her phone up, she spent several minutes tapping the keyboard and studying the small screen. Finding what she was looking for, she zoomed the screen in and studied the images, a snort of disgust escaping her lips.

"That fucking low life creep, he told me it was a 4-star hotel." She said miserably as she passed me the phone.

Scanning the pictures quickly as I drove, I could see it was little more than a flop house. Grandly titled, "The Excelsior" boasted 28 rooms over 4 floors, with a bathroom on each floor! Turning in her seat Kirsty stared at me, I could feel her big blue eyes boring into me, seemingly satisfied she faced the front.

"That would be lovely Mike, will you give me a lift back in time for the start of filming, what will you tell your Mum? Oh god, I only have Jeans and a couple of skirts with me, the production team said they would provide all the clothes I needed for the films."

tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers
12