Home to Mum for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to answer the question of mum, I hit #3 speed dial.

"Hi sweetie, what time you going to be here?" Mum asked.

"Hi mum, should be around 7 or so, have managed to talk my girlfriend, Kirsty, into spending Christmas with us. I didn't think it would be a problem, but she is worried about just turning up."

"Of course, it's not a problem honey, it's good to hear you have finally moved on from Sarah. I have remodelled your old bedroom, didn't think guests would appreciate your teenage taste, am afraid Belinda hit the bin along with a stack of Magazine's."

It was good to hear mum sounding happy and content, she hadn't smiled much since my stepdad died, nearly 18 months ago, her doorbell ringing ended our call.

"Belinda, Sarah and Mayfair?" Kirsty chuckled.

"Yeah, Belinda Messenger was a page 3 girl, Sarah is my ex, Mayfair is a magazine. Can't believe mum has thrown Belinda in the bin," I laughed.

"Can we find some shops please, need to buy a dress and makeup. I was going to give you your money back, but I want to look nice for you and your mum on Christmas day." Kirsty said.

"No, you will need that money, if you're going to live in London. Think I will buy some clothes as well, don't have much casual stuff."

I was amazed when Kirsty chose a dress and shoes in 5 minutes flat, it took me about 30 minutes to buy some trousers, trainers and 2 t-shirts. Getting back on the road, we soon entered the small seaside town that I had grown up in. It didn't look much different, but I did feel guilty, I hadn't been back since my stepdad's funeral. Parking on mum's drive, my heart sank as I saw the elderly Ford parked near the Garage.

"Oh fuck, that's all I need, my frigging sister and her deadbeat husband."

My sister, Jill and I hadn't spoken for almost 10 years, at Dads funeral we hadn't even acknowledged each other. I couldn't remember what we had argued about, but I had declined mums invite to stay over, saying,

"I had to be in London early the next morning and had booked a hotel."

I spent 2 boring days in a Heathrow hotel as I didn't want to go home, and I couldn't change my flight to Los Angeles. Worse, when I got to L.A, the new facility was weeks behind, I flew home to an empty west London flat the next day, feeling very sorry for myself and missing my wife, Sarah, who had been the love of my life.

Nearly 3 years ago, I had returned from a job in Sweden to celebrate our 3rd anniversary to find the flat cold and empty. All her possessions were gone, she had even taken some of the kitchen appliances, cable box and tv. The note she left was short and to the point,

"Found someone else, don't bother looking for me."

Divorce papers from a solicitor, a few months later, had been the only other communication.

Parking next to Jill's Mondeo, we lifted our bags from the boot. As we walked to the house, I was surprised to see Jill walking towards us, her long curly black hair blowing wildly in the wind, her coat wrapped tightly around her slender body. As she walked towards us, the building and trees sheltered her from the wind and her hair settled down, flooding over her shoulders.

"Mike and I need to talk; mum and Aunt Ruth are expecting you in the house." She said to Kirsty.

It sounded like an order to me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" I bellowed; Kirsty put her hand on my shoulder,

"It's ok Mike, sounds like you 2 have a lot to talk about."

Taking my bag, Kirsty walked up to the house and disappeared inside. As I watched her, Jill hustled me back towards the car before I had chance to say much more. My car unlocked as we approached, its lights pooling light into the gloomy darkness, Jill climbed into the passenger side as I strode around to the driver's door.

Closing the door, I bristled with anger as I looked at my sister, Jill was a year older than me, but looked around 40. Her long black hair was tangled and slightly greasy, the jacket she was wearing, like her face, looked tired and worn out. Her skirt seemed new and was very short, riding up to mid-thigh as she slid into the seat. To my disgust, I felt my cock jerk and start to fill as I remembered the games of "Doctors and Nurses we had as kids, and later at university, when we had become lovers.

"This is a very nice car Mike, you look good in a suit," she said quietly.

"So, what do you want, jill?" I demanded angrily, money I suppose.

"No, I just want us to be friends." She said, her green, saucer like eye's filling with tears.

"Why," was all I could think to say.

"I never wanted this animosity; can you even remember what we argued about? I tried to speak to you at dad's funeral and have tried to phone you, the mobile number I have for you is out of service and you never answer your home number."

"No, the phone isn't plugged in, I'm hardly ever there anyway." I said, surprising myself with the regret in my voice.

The years rolled away as we chatted, I started to realise how stupid and selfish I had been for prolonging a silly argument. Relaxing I started to tell her about my life since university and my painful break up with Sarah. Looking pensive and sad she told me about her breakup, but her face brightened as she told me her divorce would be absolute by the end of January.

Glancing at the clock, I realised we had been chatting for almost an hour and suggested we go inside. Nodding in agreement, Jill suddenly grabbed me, pulled me across the car and kissed me deeply, her tongue searching for mine. It was like we were 20 again, I responded, and we kissed for a long time, my right hand sliding to her breasts, her hand snaking down to release my rapidly hardening cock.

As Jill wanked me, I pressed the button to recline her seat, kicking her shoes off as I clambered on top of her, she slid forward on the seat. She wasn't wearing panties, my cock, banged into the edge of her sex, then found her entrance and slid into the soaking wet silky depths of my sister. The fuck was frantic, her legs fastened around my waist, her heels bouncing on my arse, urging me deeper as her pussy rippled and rolled along my length. Jill bucked her hips; squealing and shaking as she crashed into a massive orgasm. I lasted a few more strokes before my cock jerked and poured a heavy load deep inside my sister's body.

Reaching into her bag, as I rolled back to the driver's seat, she wedged a bundle of tissue into her entrance to mop up the copious amount of spunk and girl cum. Leaning across she took my softening cock deep in her mouth, cleaning my bell end with her tongue, releasing me from her hot mouth she giggled as I started to harden.

"Oh, my god Mike put it away, you need to save some for Kirsty!"

Chapter 3

Aunty Ruth and her twin sister, my mother, hugged me as I walked through the door. Their lithe, taut bodies pressed into me as they kissed my cheeks and ruffled my hair. They were in their 50's but looked about 40, thanks to healthy diets and rigorous exercise, Ruth's husband, Phil, had died shortly after my stepdad. Opening a bottle of wine, mum and Ruth showed us into the dining room, after a superb meal and several bottles of wine, about midnight, the long drive and lack of sleep the previous night caught up with me. Going to my old room, I barely noticed the decoration and despite the allure of Kirsty, I was asleep in seconds.

I slept until 9, woken by the pounding base of disco music I sleepily stepped into the shower. The shower, like the rest of the room was new, the powerful stream of hot water re-invigorating my sleepy head and washing my tiredness away. Opening the wardrobe, I saw a load of my old clothes and the new ones I had bought all neatly pressed and hung up. With some effort I managed to squeeze into a pair of old Levi 501's and a Led Zepplin t shirt.

It had been a long time since I had worn Jeans and a t shirt as they never seemed appropriate, preferring Chino's and shirts. Pulling my new trainers on and going downstairs towards the music. Entering the spacious lounge, I found the source of the music, as I watched the 4 women exercising in time to the music. They were all wearing leotards that stretched taut over their bodies as they twisted and turned. I watched intently as my mother danced, her bare stomach was flat and muscular her large breasts jiggling seductively. My eyes were drawn between her legs as she moved, I could clearly make out the outline of her sex as the thin fabric clung to her form. Ruth had slightly smaller breasts, but like her sister her nipples were standing proud and the outline between her legs was clearly visible.

The real revelation was my sister, she was a couple of inches taller than the others, gone was the slightly greasy hair and tired worn-out look. Her hair shone and her face was immaculate as she gyrated to the music, showing her long legs and taut body to perfection. By the time the music finished, and they started to wind down, my cock was threatening to burst the zip on my tight jeans. Sitting in the chair to try and cover my hard on, Ruth was the 1st one to notice me.

Morning, she grinned, turning to face me as she sat on the floor, legs apart, knees raised. I wondered for a second if she realised the view, she was giving me, the bulge of her pussy and her jutting nipples as she leaned backward slightly. When mum and Kirsty assumed similar positions, I realised I was being teased.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Mum asked a little breathless as a bead of sweat ran down her throat.

"Exercise make me feel tired, just watching" I answered trying to make light of it.

"Aaaahhh leave the poor boy alone, will need his energy later," Kirsty sniggered.

"He surely will, especially if he continues wearing tight jeans," agreed mum and Ruth in unison.

Asking me to go to the local shop, to get some bread and milk, the 3 women went for a shower. Knowing my mum and aunt were referring to my hard on, made me blush and my hard on to subside quickly! Picking up my car keys, I headed for the front door, mum called me back and added some more stuff that she needed for breakfast. In a quiet voice she added, "don't worry son, it does an old woman good to have a young man ogling her body." kissing me lightly on the lips, she turned and headed for the stairs.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the store, about 20 minutes to find all the food mum had asked for and another 15 minutes or so back. The downstairs was empty, I assumed they were still getting ready and decided to put the coffee machine on, the machine was new and complicated. I struggled to understand the menus on the small screen. I laughed as I wondered what my company would think of their senior application engineer struggling with a home appliance.

Eventually I got it started and wandered into the lounge as the girls came downstairs, they all seemed to be glowing as they chattered happily. Going to the downstairs loo, I was surprised to see a plaque on the door, "Absolutely no men." Shrugging, I ran upstairs to use the one in my room, I was surprised to see the shower and bathroom exactly as I had left it, the towel I had used was slightly damp the other bone dry. The shower was also dry and the shower head still at the top of its travel and turned slightly to the wall.

As I took a piss, I heard a noise, turning I saw Ruth looking at my cock as I peed,

"Sorry, I like to watch men pee," she said.

Feeling embarrassed I stopped and struggled to put my cock back in my tight jeans.

"Please don't stop, you can watch me after, if you want to."

Carrying on, I watched as Ruth fondled her breast underneath her shirt as she watched me piss and heard her intake of breath as I gave it a shake before tucking it back in my jeans.

Hitching her skirt up, Ruth slid her panties down and stepped out of them. Putting her feet on the bowl she lifted her skirt and leaned back against the wall, giving me a perfect view of her shaven pussy. Quickly rubbing her finger along her slot parted her thick sex lips and a stream of piss spattered into the bowl.

Wiping herself dry, she climbed down from the toilet and laid on the tiled floor pulling me down to her.

"Please Mike, I need your cock, I am so turned on. Girl sex is ok, but it is so long since I had a cock inside me."

Nodding in dumb agreement, she reached across and undid my jeans her cool hand wrapping around my stiffening cock as I reached between her legs.

"Just one thing Mike, promise me you won't tell your mum," she groaned, as my fingers found her clit.

As soon as my cock was fully hard, she pushed me back and straddled my hips, guiding me to her entrance. Feeling the heat of her pussy on my bell end I started to push up to meet her.

"No Mike, let me do it please, I haven't had a man in nearly 13 years, Phill was impotent for a long while before he died."

Slowly but surely, she worked my length inside her as I bottomed out, her eyes went wide, gasping as she came. Her pussy was unbelievable, as she came again and again it gripped and rolled along my length. Unable to stay still any longer I gently thrust my cock deep inside my aunt as I pinched and rolled her nipples. Reaching between us as she felt me starting to come, she fingered her clit emitting a long low guttural sound, as I pumped a load deep inside her, she slumped forward onto my chest.

"Thank you so much Mike, I know I am a perverted old woman, but I just love watching a man pee. You are only the 2nd man I have had sex with, phil was my one and only and he didn't bother very often, not at all for the last 10 years. You are so much bigger than he was, even bigger than my vibe," she grinned sheepishly.

I washed my cock at the basin as she wiped herself on the loo.

"I hope you enjoyed me as much as I did you, if you would like to do it again, just ask. Maybe we could do it a lot before you go home, she grinned, but it must remain our secret, Ok?"

I nodded and said, "she was a fantastic fuck, and I would want her again, soon, in fact, right now," I said as she bent to put her panties back on.

Grabbing her hips, I guided her towards the sink, she saw what I wanted and gripped the sink thrusting her arse out for me. In one thrust I was buried in the soft delicate flesh of my aunt; her pussy was sopping wet but tight and luxurious. Taking long slow thrusts I rammed into her. My lower belly smacking into her arse. Ruth came so many times, she was struggling to stand up by the time I pumped my 2nd load deep inside her.

"It's lucky your mum had taken Kirsty to see the horses, I made a lot of noise the 2nd time. Did you mean what you said, about me being a good fuck I mean."

"Oh yeah, why do you think I went again," I grinned.

After breakfast the women went for a walk, as I went through my email and started to complete my report for the previous week, I thought about Ruth, she had said,

"Girl sex is ok, but I need cock."

Did that mean her, and mum were lovers or had Kirsty or Jill obliged? Shaking my head, I concentrated on my report and then looked at my diary for next year. I wasn't back at work until the 10th of January, back to the borders for a final shakedown of the Scottish border's facility, then on the 15th I had been booked on a course in San Francisco for 4 days, then nothing until the 2nd of February. The time off would be very welcome, I had been flat out for most of this year and hardly been home. My promotion in October at least meant I wouldn't be doing much international work, eventually I would be based in London, heading up a new academy, trying to pass my skills onto new recruits.

Comments and suggestions welcome. Is it worth writing part 2?

12