All Comments on 'Home Videos Ch. 03'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WIFE LEADING HUBBY AROUND BY THE NOSE

WIFE LET OTHER COUPLE INTO HER MARRIAGE.HUBBY HAD NO CHOICE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story!

I thought it was a well written story. I really liked it!

What I don't like are people who spend time reading stories about things they aren't into and bashing them...I mean come on...why? Why are you wasting your time like that? Don't read them...

bigbubba33156bigbubba33156almost 19 years ago
nice story

you did a good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it never hail,someone go overboard

why would wife and friend make another video without his knowing and she love friend dick so good.weak minded hubby go for anything.why is your wife another man slut and the hubby isn't mad.just another cockold story.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Can't Be The Last chapter

You have to write more chapters of their video adventures. Maybe include other friends and posting on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you act like some fag with dick for brians

thinking with wrong head as most these wimps on this site.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
I am literally laughing out loud

I really get a kick out of the folk that are so offended that they have to finish reading the story AND take the extra minute to comment on how much it wasted their time. Jeezus, people. As for the story, it was a nice, if somewhat predictable progression. Definitely hot, but beware of having the wife do too much on her own and letting it out in backstory. Sure, you get the taboo jolt, but it also indicates that the communication (and stability) of the relationship are at stake... and if it fails, so does the whole sex-in-a-relationship angle... and isn't that half the fun in stories like these? What ever direction you take it, though, the writing is crisp, the action moist and scenarios are electric. Look forward to seeing a sequel or four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What you describe here is a woman who totally

disrespects her husband. She is deceitful and betraying. She commits these acts, on video tape no less, without her husbands consent or knowledge with other people in sex acts. She is shown nude being used for sex on a window exposed to the neighbors having sex with a man who is not here husband. This might work if you were rich enough to be able to not work and to afford the lawyers that would be needed for both criminal and civil cases. The husband in all of this is just a pawn used by the wife to provide her room and board while she pursues a sex life of her own. If you can get over the medical aspects of such activities and the risk of AIDS, all the husband really gets is pictures of his wife having sex with others. You can buy porn films a lot cheaper than you can keep a slut wife. Divorce the slut and get on with life, you have the video tapes to use as evidence. The wife has to be seriously mentally impaired and the husband to put up with such actions has to be not really swift himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Definitely into Self cucking & male disrespect

Your deeply sick perversity is evident writer - quite a waste of talent except for the very few into male self disrespect / humiliation.<P>

Why would one chose to be admired by so few really sick excuses for a man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with the one below you wasted good writing

talent describing a slut wife with no love or loyalty for her husband. Why bother. Your display wife series is much better and offers what a real woman not on drugs might do. Dont cater to the lowest edge of the readers. Keep some class and write good stories that are highly erotic. Not betrayals, humiliation, lying, deceitful, and mentally ill stories. This story actually belonged not in loving wives but in the nonconsent section as the husband in this section actually had no real opportunity to consent until after the fact she was a full fledged adulterer. My self she would have been thrown out of the house and the video used to divorce her and press charges on the videotaper for using my images without consent.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not bad,

kinda rushed. He needs to lose the slut, she's now cheated with the neighbor's wife, again with the neighbor, how many people has she cheated with without sending him tapes of the event? No reason he shouldn't be free to play around also. Cut the whore loose.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I may vomit.

This was some really sickening shit!!!!

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
DIVORCE

I can see a wife doing a tape for a husband but not going that far and still being married

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good,

but spent too much time/space recounting chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous