Homebound Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to change, in more ways than one!
11.3k words
4.48
21.6k
23

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Thank you for the ratings and comments on the 1st chapter! I should have included this in chapter 1 we are going to get to sizes that are completely ridiculous for the human body, and that's including how much fluid the human body can store. For a first-time writer with very little idea of what he's doing, it feels great. I've taken the better comments into consideration while I edit this chapter. One comment said 'where's the incest? My story is a slow burn, so we will get him fucking his mom, but more towards the end. Also, a comment said "I love some perving on his mom. Looking forward to seeing how you get around the 3" cock." You'll see, and I hope you enjoy random reader. Man punctuating dialogue is hard.

Everyone in this story is 18+.

Chapter 2: the Changing tides

Many formless dreams swirled in Max's head while he slept. Some made him happy; some made him sad. One of them he wishes he could remember. Vague visions of a garden, did he have a wife? Was it Kelly? The more he tried to focus in on it sub consciously, the more the dream slipped away.

"♫who can it beee now♫"

Max's alarm blared, green eye shooting open, "that's it I'm changing the alarm! wait its Saturday why did it go off? "Max thought as he swapped the alarm sound to a snoring sound followed by a fart then a voice saying '5 o'clock' "Hehe that will do". A feeling of profound sadness pangs at my heart, "That dream, what was it about. A garden? A woman? Was she, my wife? What where we talking about? "I think as I try and fail to pin the details down as they vanish in a puff of smoke into the haziness of my mindscape. "Cowabummer. "

Sitting up, I feel GREAT, wow it feels like I've gotten the best night of sleep I've ever had in my life! Standing up I look over to the mirror on my wall. Fuck I look good too flexing my arms, "damn I looks like I just got out of the gym!" My biceps bulging, shoulders looking ripped, pulling up my shorts and doing a quad flex, nice and taut.

Something seemed off. "Some of my shelfs seem a bit lower... wait, WAIT WAIT! "I think to myself, going over to my workbench I grab my tape measure and put my back up against the wall and measure. 5'4" "no fucking way, THIS IS INCREDABLE" I shout triumphantly in my brain.

I then look down to my shorts, my eyes lingering on my slightly more define 4 pack for a second. With shaking hands, I reach down and pull my shorts off, out flops my tiny cock, "wait, ITS BIGGER TOO!!" my mind races, although not by much bit where it was 2 inches hard yesterday, it's now 2 inches soft!!! And not to mention my balls have grown too, now the size of gum drops!

"Might as well be thorough, for myself and Kelly's sake "I start to record all the measurements. To my disappointment, all that REALLY changed was my height. "Maybe more was too much to wish for." I think self-defeated "wait if I grew and my muscles stayed the same size, then they got bigger technically? Thinking on this too hard hurst my thinking box. "

"Why is this happening, a growth spurt? No those are slower; did I eat something? No, I don't know how that would affect me THIS much. "My mind raced as I pace naked back and forth in my room.

"Maybe it was watching you slut of a mom get fucked by a footlong mega cock" a dark voice rings out in my headspace, startling me.

"I... I don't think..." the more rational part of my brain tries to sputter out.

"Recoding her tight pussy getting slammed by that stud made you... BETTER" the same dark voice purrs. Then my mind's eye starts to warp a little, the voice takes shape on my shoulder as a little demon, looking like Kelly but in a demon leotard, complete with a fake devil tail, a black trident and red little horns. "why not embrace it?" it finishes.

"no, he won't!" the rational part speaks out itself showing as an angel. Like the demon, it looks like Kelly but in a white flowing gown, a lyre and halo floating above her obsidian black hair.

"Listen big guy your cum game is weak, lets fix that!" The demon states.

"How would I do that" I shoot back, ignoring the fact that I'm conversing with a figment of my imagination.

"Why not go online and look for ways to make your loads even bigger! "The demon tells me.

"I don't like the reason why he wants it to be bigger, but why not, it would help make Kelly yours if your load could flood her ovaries like she's a breeding mare. "The angel says glaring at the demon, only causing the demon to giggle.

Agreeing with both I go over to my computer to boot it up, and with a couple of ask Jeeves searches I land on a couple of forum posts suggesting a few vitamins that help increase my load. A healthy dose of zinc, l-citrulline, l-arginine, selenium, lecithin, pygeum, and some pills from a podcast with that one guy who had the guns then lost them due to ATF shenanigans.

"Pair that with what your mother is doing to your physically and you be a cock master in no time!" The demon jests.

I put it all on my private amazing account, so mom doesn't see and do same day shipping. "Might as well get it here and on it!!" I think as I smash the shipping button.

Suddenly, I hear a very foreign sound, a knocking on my door.

"Well time to face the music" both angel and demon saying, both meaning very different things.

"H... honey, are your awake" my mom's voice rings out through the door, her normally cheery voice sounding stressed.

"Ye... yeah mom" I say back hastily pulling my shorts back up covering up my recently enhanced package.

"Okay I'm coming in is that okay?" she asked while turning the doorknob.

My mom's beautiful face peaks in to make sure I'm not in a compromising position. Giving a cute nod, she walks in in all her beauty, wearing a simple t-shirt and some hotpants the barely go to her fingertips showing off her bare sexy legs.

"NO, I can't think that way about her" glaring at me the angle states.

"Why not, you've already painted those tits with your cream, why not look at her like a prime slice of fuck meat" the demon says. Ignoring my warring sides, I force myself to start the conversation.

"So..." I start.

"So..." she replies avoiding my eyes.

"Mom what happened yesterday?" I get out with it.

"Oh, honey I'm SO sorry you had to see me like that!" she cries out her hands going to her face covering it in shame, her ginger locks tumbling around her toned shoulder in lazy curly ringlets.

"Why the plumber mom? and why not close the door?" I barrage her with questions that had been eating away at me last night.

"Oh sweetie" she moans out through the sobs, "it's been so long since your dad passed away, MY husband, my best friend. "She continues "I was just... I was just lonely okay" she states looking up at me green eyes wet with the tears.

I reach over to give her a hug and she accepts it gratefully, squishing herself against me. Her this close, the softness the warmth

"The tits! "The demon focuses on, get me to half size in my shorts.

"Get an explanation from her "the angel speaks to me "understanding is the first step in forgiveness."

"it's okay mom, just.... How did it happen?" I ask following my angel's better judgement.

"Well.... It's kind of a long story sweetie are you sure" she says looking at me in the eyes, making sure I want to hear it.

"I'm sure mom, besides it's a Saturday I was only going to be texting Kelly and practicing my guitar" I say with my heart rate starting to increase with excitement.

"she's going to explain why she was getting fucked for what seems like hours on end." The demon tells me.

Thinking about it, trying to for the words she finally starts "Well, how should I start, when you left for school, I came down in my workout gear, you know my shorts and sports bra, well Darius, the plumber, looked me in the eyes and smiled and asked me to show him to the water heater room.

"And well I was getting at my Friday workout you know my butt and leg routine; well, I could hear Darius going up and down the stairs and I could see him in-between my sets one time carrying the whole water heater up the stairs and watching his broad back and cute butt go up got me a little turned on. Any way I could tell every time he passed by, he was checking me out! It was so unprofessional of him, but I would be lying if I wasn't putting on a show for him, popping my ass out more and more and squeezing my breasts when I needed to wipe the sweat away!" she continues getting more and more sucked into the recount, unconsciously rubbing her legs together getting more and more exited.

"A... and then what happened?" I stammer out trying to hide my raging boner from my mom, although it seems like she was not seeing it when she was recounting.

"Well after ogling my fat ass in those workout shorts, Darius started to install the new water heater, and poke his head in saying 'excuse me ma'am I'm disconnecting the upstairs water'" she says in a mock deep voice. "When he was connecting the pipes, something happened, and he got sprayed with water!! Stumbled out of the laundry room, his tight white shirt wet, clinging to his abs and pecs!" she recounts her legs rubbing together even harder, my cock feeling even more engorged and feeling like I have a serious case of blue balls.

"Son of a... he shouted out, I was almost finished with my last set of squats, and I was shocked when he came in, he looked at me and said 'do you have a faucet I can clean up at down here? I got the water heater connected but... and I don't know what it was, the looks he was giving me, the show I was putting on, his odor wafting from him or maybe his python I finally spotted in his pants that were soaked too! I couldn't let him leave without at least offering to use the workout room shower." She opines.

"The one out in the open? "I question her, trying to get more details out although as if she had too many drinks, she was offering them much more freely than expected.

"He said 'oh I can't out in the open' he tried to deflect but I insisted on saying 'I'm not letting anyone in my house be dirty while I have the means to offer' crossing my arms under my breast I gave him THE LOOK." Mom punctuates by given me THE LOOK.

"Geez you could have killed him!" I tease, almost withering under the stare.

"Well, I have my ways of persuasion, Darius relented and went over to shower and started to strip, I went over to the squat rack to finish up. Reveling in the burn of the last squat I could hear his jeans hit the floor with a wet thud, and a heavy meaty slap. "She says starting to get slightly more and more sultry in her tone, like she was narrating a porn story, only making me harder or feel harder.

"After hearing that I turned around and I saw him standing there in his full glory, nngnn" she moans out "oh god honey what am I doing, describing my day where I got fucked by a stranger and Cumming while I recount it to my kid!" she says snapping out of her story induced reverie. "I can't keep doing this" she says going to stand up, with an obvious wet spot on the crotch of her hot pants.

"No! mom I want to hear all of it" I say, a hint of pleading entering my voice.

"Are... are you sure?" she asks looking in my eyes, searching for something in my eyes. Whatever it was, she found it.

"ok honey if you're sure... god he was standing there and his cock went to his lower thigh and those balls, god I swear I could hear them churning a big load just for me, and he just crossed his arms and said ' well are you going to join me or am I the only one to be naked here' he asked massive cock bouncing of his thighs as he swung it back and forth beckoning me.

"I tried to say no, but sweetie I haven't had another man since your dad died and well... I get lonely too, so is walked up to him and told him 'well take my clothes off then' and with a smile he grabbed my sports bra and with a firm yank ripped it off, with my massive jugs flopping out! 'Hey, you bastard that not what I meant' as I fake chastised him, giving me a knowing smirk, he grabbed my shorts and ripped them off too!! but I would be lying if I wasn't sopping wet by the time, he touched me and felling those strong arms liberate me from those constricting cloth made me squirt.

"I then noticed his cock getting harder and harder, I moaned out loud, trying to get it bigger, and once it hit its hardest, I couldn't help it and I squirted all over him. 'Fuck you little bitch, you got me dirtier than that pipe, you better clean me off or I won't fuck you!!' he bellowed at me" she starts to really rub her meaty thighs together and on hand goes up to her tit as she starts to lightly squeeze it.

"Getting down on my knees I tried shoveled all 9 inches of that beast into my mouth, fuck it felt so good to have something that big dominate me, he then grabbed my head and started to hump my face slowly and sensually, with a free hand he turned on the shower covering us in the steamy water.

"And well we just went at it, he never slowed down on fucking my face. After I came 3 times, he ripped his log out of my mouth leaving me feeling hollow and empty but then he stopped for a second marveling at his cock 'wow you dirty little skank you got me harder than I've ever been before, fuck look at my nuts! They're like tennis balls'" she moans griping her tit, as her other hand found its way to her crotch as she starts to rub herself through her cloths." he then smirked at me, turned the water off and smacked me across the face with his meat. Being so surprised, I fell back, and I squirted all over his chest. With that he let a roar, he painted my body with his load.

"He must have shot over me for at least 5 minutes, each blast of that amazing warm goo hitting me with such amazing force, it honestly felt like someone loaded a couple gallons of yogurt into a super soaker and just went to town of my face! When he was done, I heard the shower turn on again, and he slowly showered me off. Once the cum was out of my eyes and I could see again, Darius spoke ' I'm sorry ma'am I don't know what came over me, it's just my wife died a couple years ago and you were teasing me and-' before he could finish I shut him up with a deep kiss ' it's alright you big stud, I haven't came like that ever!!' looking a bit taken aback his swager started to come back ' you made me cum like I never have before and look at my cock its bigger than before!'

"He then reached over for his tape measure and what he what he said will turn me on for the rest of my life 'Holy shit I'm a bit over a foot long!!! I'm normally only 9 inches' just the way he said it, the astonishment, the LUST! It made me grab his cock and say, 'You're going to fuck me like the filthy 2 cent whore I am' and with that he shot a huge gob of pre cum on my tits 'Fuck my pre-cum shot is bigger than normal loads, I guess my body just really wants to fuck you' he commented as I guided him to the master bed room, he had a VERY convenient handle." Her chest rising faster and faster as she loses herself in the events from yesterday.

" Then I leaned against the closes wall and bent over, shaking my massive ass and moaned 'Fuck me you nasty bastard' the way I moaned it at him made him bellow and he grabbed my hips and , thanks to him constantly shooting his pre cum over me while walking up the stairs, he slipped right into my waiting and needy pussy" her language getting more and more crude as her hand starts to move faster and faster, her eyes glazed over as she continues.

"What happened after that" I ask, trying to add fuel to this flame of lust she stoked in her mind.

"Oh God! Feeling that log in my pussy, I'll never forget the feeling!" Her legs contracted as the memory of that massive fuck stick in her bubbled to the surface." We fucked like that for hours and hours my tits flopping around with wild abandon, my constantly squirting on the ground. The only thing that snapped me out was... wait it was you Max" she says snapping out of it. Looking straight at me, my cock tenting out my pants, I stopped trying to hide it since she wasn't paying attention, now she saw I was at full mast.

"Well shit" I think.

"W... why where you watching? Why were you recording it?" she accuses me, emerald eyes switching from lust filled reverence to accusing daggers.

"I... well I had just finished working out and I was going back to my room I heard a noise and being curious I followed the noise and there you were getting fucked!!" I say defensively.

Looking annoyed at the language I used "go on "she demands and both arms go under her tits, and she gives me a stern, yet aroused look.

"well, when I saw my mom getting fucked within an inch of her life, the massive cock stretching her pussy out, massive balls slapping her toned abs, can you blame me for getting my phone out to record it, I swear seeing your tits flopping and slapping each other, your ginger orange hair flaring from the force of each thrust... you squirting out a gallon of pussy juice when you see your son watching" I retort looking straight into her eyes.

We sat like that for what felt like hours, then blessedly she talked first, "... seeing you watching me turned me on more than I have ever been in my entire life, watching you watch me get rutted like a mare in heat made me feel...ALIVE" she whispers looking ashamed and turned on at the same time.

"Watching you get that cock in you made me feel... something, I mean look" I say standing up "I grew 2 inches last night mom, I'm taller!!" showing her the measuring tape and proving it "yesterday I was 5'2" now I'm 5'4" saying excitedly while looking at her.

"Your arms look bigger too" she purrs without thinking, drinking in the sight of my arms.

"Something happening mom, my body is changing, I don't think it was something I ate, it was too fast for a growth spurt, it only happened when... when I saw you getting fucked!" I exclaim "hell even my cock gained some length too" I blurt out without thinking.

My mom's face was red as a beet, maybe being snapped out of her memories she remembers some of her morals. "Max, I think we can agree on two things 1. That was the hottest sexual experience we've ever experienced and 2. This is wrong we... we can't let whatever this is get out of hand!" The room goes silent at that, Brrt Brrt and the accompanying flash of my phones light as I get a message is what breaks the silence of the room.

"she's right we can't keep doing this." The angel whispers in my ear.

"NO! we just need to fall back and regroup, she's already creaming her thighs, just give it time" The demon advises, pointing to her crotch with her trident.

"Listen mom, we can just... I don't know" I tell her, stumped at what to say next. "You thought it was hot too?" I ask trying to redirect the conversation.

Blushing heavily, she mutters "yes I've never been turned on like that, what about you?"

"That was my only real experience" I reply.

"Wait... you and Kelly haven't..." she trails off, making the finger in hole gesture.

"What? No! you know how she is with her faith 'not until I meet the right man and marry him!'" I say in a voice like Kelly's tenor angelic voice.

"That is surprising, she's so beautiful and you two are like peas in a pod, I just thought that... ether way I'm glad we got that sorted out... somewhat. Anyways what do you want for breakfast honey" she says with a clap, obviously trying to get past the awkwardness.

"I think some pancakes would be great mom" I tell her as the distinct feeling of hunger starting to rise in my stomach.