Homebound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"she's taking a shower right now keep going! "The demon eggs me on.

Following the moist trail out into the hallway, I keep drinking it off the floor, and it leads me to the wide-open door to the master bedroom. making my way on the trail ends right in front of the of the bathroom, a faint showering sound emanating.

"Why don't you join her? "the demon purrs into my ear, then suddenly the angle kicks the demon away with a powerful boot to the side of her head.

"NO, we've done plenty today, you're pushing already with this, this pussy juice thing" it yells at me, deciding that might be the best course of action I make a tactical retreat and as I leave, I hear the shower turn off "ha told you so" the angle taunts as it floats around my vision.

My body feeling invigorated by the feast I just drank down; I make my way to the basement to burn off the extra energy. Grabbing my headphones and some water, I start my warmup routine. Going to the bench I load up my Max weight of 130lbs I lay back and ease the weight off and start the rep "this feels too easy" I think. Racking the weight, I grab a couple plates and load them on. 160lbs. "let's see!" I say. Laying back down I grip the weight and start to press "that's much better." feeling the burn in my pecs and enjoying it. "This is going to be a great session" I think as "Release the beast" by wildness starts to blare in my ears. "Oddly fitting." I think to myself.

|2 hours later|

Bounding up the stairs, feeling like a superstar, Max opens the door to the dining room, his mom has dinner set out for the 2 of them, her ginger hair in a ponytail, heavy tits thrown into a white t shirt, and some yoga pants to compliment her legs and ass.

"Hey Max!! I made your favorite chicken and rice, now dig in" she chimes with a little clap, making her tits jiggle. "Oh, and thanks for cleaning up the... mess I made, I was in too much of hurry to get to the shower" she purrs in my ear.

"Does she know? "I think in a small panic" does it matter? " Deciding to play it off I reply, "no problem mom, you took care of me it was the least I could do to mop it up!" reaching over I load my plate up with heaps of food and start to chow down, "any plans for tomorrow mom?" I ask changing the subject.

"I might go shopping; you aren't the only one who's getting bigger" she tells me "All my bras are feeling a little tight right now."

"Eww mom" I groan out.

"Oh Max, when you and Kelly are married, you're going to have to hear about this all the time! Especially with girl her size, how big are they anyway?" she asks with her eyes glazing over with thoughts of me and Kelly.

"I don't know, like H cup or something. You really are dead set on me and her being more than friends" I state with a little bit of self-pity.

"I remember when I was that small! And that's why I'm helping you, I'm not sure why it's happening but if it means I get some beautiful grandchildren then it's all worth it" she shoots back at me "my goodness, my baby boy is hungry today!"

Engrossed in the conversation I barely noticed that I had gone through 3 heaping plates of chicken and rice, and strangely I don't even feel full. Maybe I should let my brain catch up with my stomach.

"Your right, thanks for dinner I'm going to turn in a little bit early, good night mom" I tell her standing up and kissing her on the cheek and going up the stairs.

"Ok sweetie, love you" she chimes back.

Stepping into my room I close the door and lay down on my bed I grab my phone that I left on the charger after I stopped the recording. Multiple messages, "oh crap, Kelly! we were talking before me, and mom had our fun. Welp let's see what she had to say" opening my phone I go over to the message app and start reading.

"I guess you win" she sent simply with a picture attached. Kelly, with phone held out catching her upper body, she didn't have a top on instead using a toned muscular arm to cover her nipples and give her massive tan and shapely tits a satisfying squish, sun light and shade mixing over her sculpted yet soft form. If I hadn't seen my mom yesterday completely naked it would have been the most erotic picture I had ever seen.

"What are the other messages she sent me? "I think scrolling further down.

"What do you think :P" sent at 2:36.

"Max?" sent at 2:40.

"Did your phone die?" sent at 2:42.

"If I wasn't distracted by my mom then I could have said something" I think to myself reading the texts as they get progressively desperate.

"I'm... I'm sorry I sent that" sent at 3:56.

"Ooooohhhh nooooo" I think in despair feeling bad about what I just put here through.

"Hey Kelly, was out shopping with my mom and I forgot my phone" I send back. "Besides, I think you look great!" I add on hastily.

Not getting an immediate reply I look at the clock on my wall, 8:36 pm, "hmm might dick around more on my computer while I wait for the fireworks." I think as I sit up and go a jiggle the mouse, plugging my phone in I transfer the new video I shot with my new 'co-star' to my computer, "gotta keep the phone storage open just in case!" I mutter to myself.

Booting up my 5th favorite time waster, garden vs ghouls, I start planting and pissing away the rest of my Saturday night. Brrt Brrt flash. Looking over I see that I got a new message.

"YOU COCK HOLSTER" The words practically shout at me.

"A good evening to you too, nice one I'll have to remember that for the future" I send, feeling a bit cheeky.

"God, I thought you hated that... never mind, I'm mad at you now."

"Just don't be" I say being obtuse.

"Ok that earned you a short rib punch when I see you next >:( "she includes a gif of the joker saying, "I'm a man of my word."

"Wouldn't it be I'm a woman of my word? Oh BTW, I hit 160 on my bench press" I inform her, instinctively reaching for my short ribs. "that's not going to be fun. " I wince mentally.

"... bullshit." She states simply.

"Right hand to god, 130 felt too light so I moved it up."

"that's, that's impossible send me a pic of your arms (also capitalize the G in God)" she demands.

"As you wish, m'lady" I text as I stand up and take my shirt off and get ready for a picture of my arms "might as well throw the rest in too! "I think deviously flexing my arm and pumping my chest "man I'm starting to look big, thanks mom! "

SNAP, the message sent, and I sit down and wait.

And wait.

And wait.

"Man, she must have slow service there, or she doesn't like it, fuck what if she doesn't like it, shit that would be disastrous" I think.

Brrt Brrt flash, finally!

"wow" she sends simply.

"I know right, maybe it's my turn to get hit by the puberty hammer, since you stole my share!" I joke back "anyway I had a long day, I'm turning in for the night, Good night, Kelly."

[message sent]

the screen reports, locking the phone I lay down and close my eyes "what a day" I say satisfied, things definitely have changed between me and my mom, but the darker side of me says it's for the better, just thinking of her tits growing along with my growth only gets me harder and harder. Reaching for my cock I start to ease the urge. 2 strokes in I stop as a naughty thought jumps to the forefront of my mind.

Grabbing my phone I go to my web browser of choice, theater, and find the site that told me about the pills I'm taking, re-reading the post I missed something, edging, perfect! I load up the picture of Kelly topless and start to slowly tug at my now moderate sized dick, tearing my eyes from Kelly for a sec I start to admire my growing cock. "God it's starting to get big, I wonder where it will stop, 5inches? 6 oh god what if it got up to 7 inches, Kelly would love me for sure" I wonder.

This continues for 15 minutes, and I feel a familiar tightening and summoning all my will power I stop stroking. "gah fuuuuck" I moan out as my newly enlarged balls whine at the denial of spewing its thick contents. Calming down a bit, I fell a small lurch in my nuts, Odd.

Pulling up my underwear I turn over and close my eyes and let myself drift off to the land of milk and honey.

------------------

| earlier|

Kelly is nervous and worried. Mind racing a thousand ways at once and pacing around the living room of her hotel room.

Well room is being an understatement, the small hotel villa with its full kitchen, luxurious bathroom, and master bedroom. All of it connected by a moderate sized living room with 2 large doors that open to the beach. And the best part is the nearest neighbor was over a mile away. Meaning if I wanted to, I could strut around my little sanctuary without any cloths, door wide open, just because!

But right now, is not the time, the picture I sent to Max is dominating my mind. "I shouldn't have done that, God I'm so stupid, now he's going to think I'm some hussy" thoughts like that weighing heavy on my mind, my stomach churning, and hands shaking.

Getting on my knees, I grab the crucifix dangling from my neck and wrap it in my hands. For the next 10 minutes I hold my prayer with the Lord, culminating with a plea to send me a sign of what to do with Max. Finishing her prayer, she reattaches her necklace. "at least I still have my faith if I screwed this up" I think to myself.

Vrrt Vrrt.

Faster than a cowboy in a duel, my hands snatch my phone and, after 2 failed attempts at doing the sliding pattern, I open the messenger app and start reading.

"Hey Kelly, was out shopping with my mom and I forgot my phone." The message reads.

"Max still shops with his mom? and what, nothing about the picture?" Kelly says outload, feeling some confusion and frustration boiling in her chest.

"Besides, I think you look great!"

Those 6 words, those 6 average normal words in any other context. But here, feeling my heart fluttering. "He liked it, oh Lord above, he liked it, he liked ME" I announce to the empty room, hugging the phone against my chest I flutter my legs and letting out a squeal like a 14-year-old girl with her first boyfriend. Grabbing my crucifix, I give it a small kiss "thank you" I whisper to it. "I gotta keep my cool" I say to the chair next to me, it is standing there cheering me on. "Wait... just great?!? I'm a fucking sex goddess your dumbass!" I half shout at the phone.

"YOU COCK HOLSTER" I send in my momentary rage.

"A good evening to you too, nice one I'll have to remember that for the future" he shoots back at me, slipping back into the familiar banter, God it's hard to be mad him.

"God, I thought you hated that... never mind, I'm mad at you now." I send still seething. "can't let him know how much I was fretting over it." I mull over in my head.

"Just don't be" he can be so obtuse.

"Ok that earned you a short rib punch when I see you next >:( "I text with a picture of the one guy from the batman movie saying 'I'm a man of my word' venting the rest of my anger. "Yes, a good short rib punch will show him! And wouldn't it be a woman of my word since I'm a girl? " I deviously think, it's not like he can stop me ether since I've been training in like 10 martial arts since I was 3. "Thanks dad, for being so concerned with your little princess's ability to self-defend! God, I love my daddy! "Her brain wanders as she waits for Max to send his next message.

"Wouldn't it be I'm a woman of my word? Oh BTW, I hit 160 on my bench press" The papyrus font reads. "of course, he plays it off he never takes me... wait what, 160? Max? That's, that's... that's impossible, it happened too fast last time we lifted he was at 110 and that was months ago." I say aloud trying to process what I'm reading.

"... bullshit" is all I can muster still flabbergasted.

"Right hand to god, 130 felt too light so I moved it up"

"Right hand to God, he's serious" I tell the chair, its upper cushion falling over. "The last time he said that and lied was the only time I hit him with any real power, he didn't walk straight for a week" I think to myself, smiling at the memory. "I gotta see his body, but how do I put it tactfully" I ask myself as my face scrunches up in concentration. The little lightbulb in my brain lights up, I lightly bite my plump lower lip and start to type.

"that's, that's impossible send me a pic of your arms (also capitalize the G in God)" I type out, giggling to the open room. "Napoleon couldn't have devised a better plan, this is why I love him, just talking to him gives me butterflies in my tummy! "I congratulate myself mentally.

"As you wish, m'lady" he sends.

"Got him" I say, "God, how big will he be" I say aloud, feeling myself get damp in my loins, not bothering putting on my bottom bikini when I got back from my nude sunbathing "I can't believe I left my suit on the beach, whoever finds it is going to be a lucky son of a gun! "I Wonder idly as my hand wanders down to my moist sex. "I can't believe I was naked out there for 2 hours, next time I'll be a little more adventurous!"

Vrrt Vrrt

Kelly's phone vibrates with the announcement of the new text. Biting my lip, I slide the pattern on my screen to open my phone. "Oh god if he's really at 160 already..." my mind drifts. I open my message and...." That, that fucking asshole! "I yell at my phone "why? why is it he finally gets hit with all... all that and I don't get to be there with him. It's all his fault" My hand starts to rub my dripping sex as I study the photo he sent me.             

" God his pecs his abs, and those arms!" I moan. Getting more and more intense, stop myself and get a downright whorish thought. Standing up with phone in hand, I strut over to the large doors leading to the outdoor patio, the villa having a wall of foliage leading down to the beach giving me plenty of privacy.

I plop my massive ass into an outdoor chair, soft cushion's conforming to my sizable posterior as it continues to jiggle. "Settle down girl, you'll get some attention soon" I purr to my butt, "But for now, I've got some business up front."

Shoving my fingers into my desperate pussy, the velvety folds eating each digit desperately, biting my lip, I start to pick up the pace. Opening my eyes, I look to the phone propped up on the table and affixing the picture in my memory, I swap to the camera app and as if a crowd demanded an encore from the previous night, I hit the record button.

"Hey honey, gah, my pussy is on fire, and I thought I'd show you how far I can shoot!" I moan to the camera and repositioning angle I get my sexy legs in frame and just go to town on my sopping wet vag. In and out my fingers go and now with both hands free, I start to message my massive tits, and start to give each nipple special attention.

Moaning and groaning, not caring if anyone can see me in the light of the sunset, tan skin gleaming with sweat and my own juice that has flown out and on top of me. Scooping it off my abs, I try to shove it down my mouth.

After 9 minutes of mauling my sleek slit, quarts and quarts of my nasty goop puddling around my massive ass, making a slick slapping sound with how much I'm arching my back, my other hand that was grouping my blessed bosom, starts to wander towards my gash. But then it keeps going lower and lower, "oh you naughty bitch, the front door not enough you now want the back door" I growl at my other hand, it is teasing the entrance of my ass. Thanking my lucky stars that I keep my fingernails short and prim, I give a probing poke into my untouched hole, lubrication already accounted for with the literal puddle of gush that is now midway up my ass and waterfalling on the wooden panels. "Ah hah gahhh fuck" I shout out to the now twilight sky.

With that contraction, my asshole opens and my finger sinks all the way to the knuckle, and unfamiliar with the new sensation, my mind goes white, and my diamond hard abs retract and what can only be described as a water hose fires from my crouch, gush after gush of nectar flying out of my Gooch making and audible gushing sound that just made me shoot harder and harder.

After what felt like an hour, which was probably just 5 minutes, my overactive pussy stops shooting and is content to just give off a steady stream of pussy slop. Grabbing my phone, I turn it to the face camera "*huff huff*, you see Max I always have enough nasty slosh for you! Now let's see how far I went" I say in my sexiest voice, taking multiple steps. In the sand I see a sloshy opaque puddle 3 feet around. "You see Max just for you, I must have shot at least 12 ft away, I wish it was those sexy abs of yours this was splashing off. You wouldn't believe how much that turn me on, look" I say panning the camera down to my now lightly gushing sex "that's for you Max, here, before I end things let me bath you in it!" I moan wiggling my hips and shoving my phone under the constant flowing scrum "I love you stud!" and I push my phone into the stream, just the thought of it making me shoot out another 2 quarts of my love sauce.

Ending the recording, I lick my cum off the front of the phone, rolling it across my pallet savoring the taste like it is a fine wine. "Shit, I forgot to respond to the picture he sent me" I say aloud, without thinking I sit down where I was standing, covering my glorious ass globs in sand and fem cum.

"What do I say, nice arms! No thats too forward. Awesome work! What am I his dude friend, wait does he even have any dude friends? Not important right now ah I got it! "With trembling fingers, I type out 1 word.

"...wow"

"I know right, maybe it's my turn to get hit by the puberty hammer, since you stole my share!" he sends back "Anyway, I had a long day, I'm turning in for the night, Good night, Kelly."

Without thinking my fingers go into autopilot "love you Max good night" right as my finger goes to press send, a thick drop of pussy juice falls off my hand and makes the screen detect it as a pressing the home button. My mind finally catching up, I go into an utter panic "shit, shit, shit, shit" I mutter, licking the gob off my phone, then the rest of my juice from my hand I rush into the message app.

Letting out a sigh of relief, it wasn't sent. Promptly deleting it, I decide to not reply, not wanting to wake him from his sleep "I'm such a good friend!!" I think with a small wiggle of my hips. Feeling something rough of my thighs I look down "oh great" I say aloud looking at the massive puddle of sauce and sand I'm sitting in, "great job Kelly, really showing you smarts" I chide myself.

Standing up, large amounts of sandy cum chunks are sticking to my legs, giving them a hard shake or three, they refuse to fall off me. "Bastards get off me!" I shout, then another nasty thought floats through my mind, "give yourself a shower! "

Wiggling my hips, I walk back towards the house. Planting my ass in the patio chair that still soaked with my juices, I start to rub myself again "a squirt shower for the muddy nasty whore" I say to the palm trees. laying more on her back and pointing her crotch towards the sky straight up, a massive gush flies out and paints her tits, turning the camera back on "this is going to be a long night" she purrs at the camera.

[End of chapter 2]

Postscript: bit longer than chapter 1 but I had to start the domino effect that will lead to Max fucking the ever living shit out of his mother and what is helping his growth along, but for now I'll get to chapter 3 where Max and Gwen go shopping, might have another Kelly scene but it's time to move the story into higher gear so I can get to the rest of the story points. Also was entertaining the thought of a scene where instead of Kelly using her orgasm to clean the mud off her it was a golden shower, but I quickly decided that I don't want that here, maybe another time. Also, Michaelsoft word doesn't consider max a name so it doesn't automatically capitalize the m, I will now come through manually and capitalize them. As always, comments are appreciated. If you want to hold a better dialogue of what I can do better, I have a twitter just shoot me a message over there.