Homebound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it buster" she says standing up, forgetting about the sopping wet front of her crouch, turning around and with a new bounce in her walk, jiggling her big pert ass out my door.

"That was the weirdest conversation I've ever had" I think to myself. Looking back at where she was sitting on my bed, she was sitting directly on my pillow, going over to it, and giving it, a poke and I hear a squelch emanate from it, "Great, she leaked all over my pillow" I ponder. Grabbing my phone, I go to see what the message was. It was from Kelly.

"Hey loser, wake up!" The message reads out.

"Good morning to you to my tanned diamond"

"Ooo is that a compliment from you? I'll take it! ;)"

"Ha ha, hey I just had a strange conversa...." I start to tap out, then thinking about it I stop myself from typing the rest of the thought out, " Maybe I'll keep this one away from Kelly" I think.

"Have something on your mind dweeb?" she observes.

"No... nothing." I type dismissively "damn these phones and their 'person is typing' technology!" I curse internally.

"Hey when you get back, you're not going to recognize me!" I type out triumphantly.

"Did you get a new hat, no a new haircut!" She jokes.

"I had a growth spurt."

Her usually snappy response is absent this time, after about 20 seconds my phone brrt brrt flashes.

"What?" Kelly finally sends.

"Yeah, I'm not 5'2" anymore I'm 5'4" "I send to her. Getting ready for the inevitable, I take a couple of pics of me next to the tape marking the spot. The quality is questionable, but it'll have to do!

"... bullshit, show me" she demands.

"I can read her like a book sometimes" I shoot the photos I had pre-loaded to send.

"Wow one more inch and you're not a manlet anymore, or wait its 5'7"? I can't remember what manlet status anymore." She jokes back.

"And what, 2 more inches around that chest and you become a bimbo or is that bubble butt going to beat your chest to it" I reposit by instinct.

"touché dick, anyway what's your plan for today?" she asks.

"It is a Rest Day for working out, so I'm going to fuck around on my rim world save, Hbu?" I inform her, standing up from my bed so I can stretch my legs a bit.

"Oh, nothing planned with mom and dad, I was thinking about squeezing my 'bubble butt' into a swimsuit and getting my tan on." I can practically feel the pride through the screen from her.

"You rented that whole beach, didn't you?" I tease.

"Yeah, why?" she replies.

"Rich bitch... Why not get rid of those tan lines ;)" I add as a joke.

"You perv, I'm not tanning with nothing on, besides you're richer than me." she sends back almost instantly.

"Ha made you blush" I taunt through text form.

"Text you later odd job." the final message reads out.

Smirking at the banter I have with her I hear a "BREAKFAST" coming from the kitchen, walking down the stairs I see my mom laying out the last of the pancakes along with bacons and juice. Sitting down at the plate laid out for me I start to eat the food. Mom sitting across the table from me, trying too not be awkward.

With that, we both dig into our food for the next 20 minutes, not paying attention to how much I am eating, my mom comments "slow done sugar, you're going to give yourself a stomachache" looking down I see that I've had 4 serving of everything.

"Hmm I guess I wasn't paying attention" I tell her.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get that" mom says standing up tits jiggling in her tank top and strutting over to the front door.

"Who is it" I shout.

"Hmm it's a package" she says plopping it down on the table with some scissors and gets to opening, with a shot of panic I look at the clock, 11 am, "shit that's my vitamins!! Damn amazing and their 2 hour deliver time! "I mentally curse them.

"HEY mom I think that's mine" I say reaching for it.

"You're trying to hide something, now I need to know" she says moving it away from me and opens the flaps.

"Ah shit here we go again" every part of my brain says.

"Zinc, selenium, lock and load? Sweetie what is this stuff" she says cocking her head, a look of concern painting her face.

"Oh, it's for working out" I lie quite proficiently.

"You know you're a terrible liar." She states lifting the box away from me over her head, looking me expectantly.

"It's for my... it's for my ejaculation size" I stutter out.

"Oh... oh honey I'm sorry, I didn't... "she starts "I didn't know that matter that much to you sweetie."

"I know its weird. It's just... I've always been such a little guy, when everyone hit puberty, I got a sprinkle and that was that. I never got any taller, my muscles only got big after 3 years of working out, and my cock stayed the same size when I was a kid" I unload, letting the pent up frustration, even getting a bit surprised at what's coming out of my mouth. "It really got to me after a while every girl looking down on me cause I'm shorter than all of them! By some stroke of luck Kelly stayed my friend!"

"I didn't... I'm sorry honey" she says reaching out and hugging me into her massive chest, using her toned arms to really squeeze me in. oddly I can hear her heart pounding through the thick layer of tit meat. "Can... can you tell me what each pill does?" she says looking a little embarrassed.

"Uh s...sure mom, from what I read, zinc helps with some testosterone, and it makes you, uh, cum shot bigger" I say with a little blush, realizing that we are falling back into the sex talk.

"Maybe you can get something out of this." the demon says poking me with the trident in my ear.

"The lecithin also helps make more cum, adding more on top of the zinc, the... selenium helps with sperm quality and size. And... the L stuff both make it fell much better like my dick is on fire" I say as my mom follows with rapt attention, her thighs rubbing together.

"You got her attention now STRIKE!" the demon commands.

"And these lock and load pills, have a bunch of other stuff that have been studied to compound the effects, and with what you did to me yesterday I think I'm going to be blowing cups of cum in no time!" I brag.

"NNggnnn" she moans softly. "I need some time to think honey, but do me a favor, take these pills and I have some celery in the fridge, eat a bunch of that, it helped you dad with his loads too!" she moans out. Her eyes out of focus, she walks to the basement to do her workout.

"You got it!" I say excitedly after her.

Walking back upstairs to my room, box of supplements, celery stocks and full water bottle mixed with my creatine in my hand. Sitting down I organize the pills into a large monthly pill planner I had gotten too. 20 mins later double checking the dosage and putting the pills in the respective slots, I grab my handful of pills and tip them into my mouth and chase it down with a couple gulps of lukewarm water, the objectively best way to drink water. Then I sit down at my computer, nibbling on my third stalk of celery, and punch the power button. Looking at my phone I remember something, grabbing the USB-C cord I plug my phone into the machine as the file explorer opens.

Navigating over to the video folder on my phone I locate THE video, "holy shit 123Gb" I think to myself "well it was an 8k video" I say to myself, plopping the file in my houses NAS, behind a password of course, "don't want mom finding that" I think. I then start to feel a warming in my chest, which starts to radiate to down my torso and then settle firmly in my cock and balls. "The pills must be taking effect!!" I think to myself, grabbing my water bottle and drinking down more and more of the succulent water. "Mmm waer".

While the file was transferring, and my balls filling with more and more cum, or at least what I think is happening. Navigating over to my game library, I open the game of the month I've been grinding on, rim world. "Oh, you send a raid of robots and men in heavy mech armor against me, unleash the cyborg turkeys" I mutter giggling like a dumbass. Tipping my gallon jug of water into my mouth, I'm disappointed that it is empty. "Damn I'm out of water already! "

Brrt Brrt flash. New message, I look at my phone, alt tabbing and making sure the transfer is done, I pull the cable out. It's from Kelly.

"Hey geek, what you up to?" the comic sans text reads out.

"Nothing much, took my supplements and eating celery" I shoot back at her.

"What are you 58? Did you get a once a day for men? :p" she jokes.

"Lmao, not really saw a post online that suggested some vitamins that should help with working out." I type out.

"Wow fancy, can you send me the list?"

"Uhm its formulated more for men than women, or do you not count since you're a tomboy?" I jab.

"I'm going to bite you when I see you next" she faux threatens.

"I look forward to it, what about you?" I ask.

"Took your advice, found a secluded part of the beach, but...."

"But what "I inquire.

"I don't think I can be naked out here!" I can almost feel her embarrassment through the text.

"... why not?" I add.

"Well, the spot is surrounded by a bunch of tall bushes, so unless someone was 15ft tall I'm safe."

"Slender man crying from that rn. What about the way in" I question.

"Oh, it has a gate with one of those signs that says occupied, but the only other people here are my parents and they're in town for the next 8 hours" she explains.

"Then what's the problem" I goad her on

"Try and get some nude from her" the demon eggs me on from my shoulder.

"... I don't know Max it feels SOOO.... Wrong!" she shoots back.

"Well, what are you wearing now?"

"Oh, you know, heavy winter coat, ski pants and my favorite rain boots :P, what do you think, bone head "she chides.

"Haha very funny, I don't know, I'm a visual learner why don't you help a guy out!" I reply, shooting my shot.

"Oh, you're such a perv, give me a sec!!"

Heart pounding, waiting for the picture to be sent, my cock inflating at the thought of seeing my best friend in a bikini, sweat and oil glistening in the hot sun, beautiful face embarrassed and sticking out her tung like she always does, abs glistening, tits trying to break free of a tiny string bra. Getting lost in my thoughts, I barely hear the knocking on my door. "Honey, can we talk?" I hear through the door.

"Where have I heard this before?" I think as I refocus.

"Sure, mom come on in "I say not really bothering to hide my boner under my shorts.

"So, I've thought it all over" she tells me while walking in, still in her sports bra and short hot pants she uses for working out. The pants being undersized gives her a satisfying thigh squish whenever she wears them.

"So, first thing first, I'm sorry I never knew about how you felt about your body, and I should have been more understanding." She starts to explain.

Brrt Brrt flash. I get notification but ignore it because it would be rude to interrupt her.

"Mom, you don't need to be sorry, I've never really talked about my sex life and cock problems to anyone other than Dr. sphered, and she told me nothing could be done about it, so I accepted it." I explained to her.

"Well... what if there was a way?" she tells me, face starting to turn red.

"Wha... what do you mean?" I asked, and for what feels like the hundredth time today, my cock feels harder.

"Well, I've always prided myself on being a good mother, I know I didn't earn the money we have, but I never spent it like other women in my position and being a good mother means helping my little man with his... his problems, no matter what it is!" she nearly is tripping over her words near the end.

"So, what your saying is?" I question her, trying to get her to say it out right.

"*huff* what I'm saying is, is that if you, being near me, made you... bigger than I want to help you keep doing that!!" she forces out face red and slightly embarrassed but jaw set firm in determination.

"Mom, are you... are you sure about this?" I say my more rational side winning out temporarily.

"Yes sweetie" she says walking over to me and embracing me.

"BUT there are some ground rules "she tells me, tone turning quite stern. "Rule 1. We can't tell anyone, and I mean anyone, not even Kelly."

"I wasn't planning on it" I retort plainly.

"Rule 2: It can't go past what we've done already, so... so me helping you with your... your boner is one the table, but cloths stay on, there are some lines we just can't cross.

"Rule 3: once you start dating Kelly it stops there, we go back to being a mother and son nothing more and we forget that it ever happened understand?" she finishes her lecture "UNDERSTAND" she repeats with THE VOICE and THE STARE, a most deadly combo.

"Yes, mom I understand" I say looking into her eyes, meeting the gaze with my eyes, something... something changed in her eyes now like she's letting some boundaries crumble in her mind.

"Great!! So... did you take those pills and finish your celery like a good boy?" she says in more motherly tone.

"Oh, that's what she wants then ill lay it on thick" I think.

"Yes mommy" I say a little innocently.

"Mmm good boy, now if I remember correctly, you said your... penis grew?" she asks inquisitively.

"Yeah, before yesterday I was lucky to break the 2-inch mark hard but now I'm 2 inches soft!! I haven't had the chance to measure it today" I tell her.

"Oh, my big man, would you mind if mommy measured it for you?" she offers, clasping her hands in front of her chest.

"I... please mommy, can you measure my growing cock?" I playfully beg.

My mom rubbing her thighs together shuddered at my question, giving me a warm smile, she looks around. "So does my handsome man have a tape measure around here?"

"Hold on" I say looking through my desk drawers finding my tailoring tape measure, well it's not mine, Kelly let me borrow it a while ago and I haven't got it back to her. I guess I'll have to buy her a new one!!

"Well, we can't measure your cock through your pants" she says wiggling her hips.

"Mom are you SURE about this" I ask weakly, hoping beyond hope that she wants it as much as I do.

"Sweety, I thought about this long and hard, that workout cleared my head, it dispelled all my doubts. Max, I want to help you no matter what!!" she opines almost moaning it out, who is this woman before me?

"You got her, now reap what you've sow you stud." the demon tells me. Standing up, taking my phone out of my pocket, I sneakily set it to record on my desk for future use.

"Hey mom why don't you move a little and let me sit on my bed" I ask, trying to get a better angle for the recording.

"Okay sweetie whatever you want!!" she purrs.

Handing her the tape measure, I grab the hem of my shorts and slowly I drag them down, my meager package coming into view of the both of us.

"Ooo my big man! Are you still soft?"

"Yes mommy, measure it quick it is getting hard."

Reaching out she grabs my tiny cock with her soft warm hands, in one hand holding it the other pressing the tape against my pelvis.

"Hmm by my measurement its 2.5 inches, oh did mommy talking about her day getting FUUUCKED make you grow sweetie?" she coos as she reports the size, her dirty talk making me grow harder and harder in her hand creeping across the palm. "There we go now that your stiff and ready, let me.... ahh, your 4 inches hard!!"

"See mommy you made me double in size with those fat Cow udders!!" I say to her, letting loose a little bit.

"Oh, look at these cute little balls" she says cupping my now gumball sized balls each, filling full to the brim, and spitting out a drop of pre cum. "Let's get to it then" she announces as she starts to stroke my cock, they might be short strokes, but compared to my hand its heaven. My cockhead leaking more and more pre cum over her hands.

"Mom I'm about too..." I moan out.

"Oh, sweetie don't hold back" she tells me "And I know your recording, give me a show!!!" she whispers to me. She then moans out very loudly "CUM ON MY TITS YOU FUCKING BASTARD, COVER ME WITH ALL THAT NASTY GOO, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!"

Feeling my balls start to churn and bounce, a stream of thick cum shoots out across her hand, floss sized cum strands flying out, first covering her hands. In the mist of it I hear my mom moan out, hear her cry out it redoubles my orgasm, flying past her palms and starts to cover her sports bra covered tits!! Not being able to take my eyes off those jiggling milk tanks getting more and more turned on by the thought of covering my mom's tits in MY cum.

After what feels like a minute, I stop shooting my meager amounts of cum. Well, it felt meager compared to the plumber's load, but looking at my mom, it tells a whole other story, her tits are completely coated in my essences, as well as some of her neck and a little hit her face to, needless to say it turned me on almost as much as yesterday's spying session.

Reaching up with her soaked hand, she starts to absentmindedly rub the cum into her tits "my big man must have shot at least a cup of his tasty cum, is this all for mommy?" she moans out, falling backwards gently, her legs splayed out, the front of her crotch completely soaked, with a puddle of her juice puddled under her huge ass, then slowly very slowly she stands up , my cum dripping off of her huge jugs.

"Mom that felt... that felt GREAT" I say to her.

"What are you doing, that's your mother" the angle says looking at me disappointed.

"He's finally becoming a man I mean look at him!" the demon says looking down at my body.

The figment of my imagination was right my body felt great, my cock still looking heavy if deflated after letting loose the biggest load of my life, my muscles bulging, and just feeling full of energy! "This feeling, I can't get enough of it." I think.

"Great honey, now I gotta take a shower after the shower you gave me!" she says turning around walking to leave the bedroom "Oh and baby, whenever you need some relief, just come and find me and I'll take care of you!" she says kissing her hand and blowing to me, closing the door. What a day! Looking over at my clock it displays 4:26 PM, standing up and grabbing my shorts off the ground, I make the decision that another round of working out is in order.

Bending over, I put the garments up over my cock, tucking it away for the time being. Suddenly I smell something, something sweet, something AMAZING following my nose it takes me to the floor and then I see my prize. My mom's puddle of pussy juice mixed with me cum that she must have squirted when she was giving me that hand job.

"Taste it. "The demon whispers into my ear, giving me a devious grin "you've earned it!"

"Your right I have earned it." agreeing with my darker side, looking over at the door. The whole weight of the day finally hitting home in my mind, I suddenly just don't care if she sees me feasting on her essence.

Sticking my finger into the gooey puddle, feeling its consistency, "nothing like I've ever had" I mutter, then getting a finger full of the goop, my finger tingling from the warmth. Heart steadily beating he moves his finger to his mouth, and with a small pause, he sticks his finger in his maw.

Colors exploding in his vision, heart starting to beat faster and faster, and muscles being more and more energized. "THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING" Max roars to his empty room, and bending over starts to suck, lick, and devour the expulsed contents of his mom's succulent pussy. Like a man lost in the desert I drank the nectar. And as quickly as it started, the puddle was gone. "cowabummer" I think to myself felling the cum induced high that the pussy juice. Looking around franticly, the thought of more of the nasty scrum fueling my ecstasy, I spot a small dripping flowing out of my room.