Homebound Ch. 03

Story Info
Max and Gwen go bra shopping.
8.5k words
4.55
17.5k
20

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: just found a cool band named wildness, sounds like 80s montage music and good to work out to. Anyway, the tension is going to start building between Max and his mother. Will Kelly be able to tell Max her feelings, and will I ever be able to buy an ae86 so I can crash it trying to drift it who will know. :/. Editor gmb here: michealsoft word still does not like capitalizing the m in max <----- see.

Chapter 3: growing pains

"ITS OVER MAGOTH, THE HEART HAS BEEN SEVERED YOUR IMMORTALITY ENDS HERE" Max shouts at the skeletal figure, standing atop his now ruined skyscraper sized flesh golem. The cavern of the dead God that the heroes are standing in starts to flex and bulge, as if reality itself Is collapsing.

"FOOLS, AS LONG AS THE HEART OF LORKNAR IS STILL BEATING I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED" Magoth shouts back and Max and his band of heroes. Making a gesture the heart of the now felled Goliath bursts from the chest cavity, flying straight to the mad demigod. The scared and miscolored relic of a time lost then is absorbed into his being.

"No matter what happens here gang I want you to know it's been a pleasure" Max says to his group. "RIBBIT" says Sir Froggington the last of the for-cha-chin.

"Max, I just wanted you to know meeting you was the best moment of my life "Kelly Sebastien High-Paladin of the walkers of light "Max I want you to know that I lov... 5- OCLOCK"

What?

"♫huuahh*fart* 5oclock huuahh*fart* 5oclock huuahh*fart* 5oclock♫" Maxes phone announces to the room. grabbing the black device, Max swipes to turn the annoying alarm off.

"Why did I set an alarm for Sunday. Wait I'm fully awake, I'm never fully awake this early?" Taking a deep breath in I rub my eyes. Like yesterday I feel great, more than great, AMAZING. It feels like I can run a marathon and lift a tree, okay maybe not a tree but I feel like my arms are running with electricity. Sitting up with alacrity my eyes focus to the room around me, the early morning light filtering through the wooden slates of my blinds.

Throwing my blankets off me, I feel excitement rising remembering what happened yesterday. Standing up my legs feeling great I stride over to my mirror to inspect my body. I don't look taller, "hmm where's my tape" I think. locating it I take the first measurement. 5'5" "not bad, not bad at all" I say with a smirk, flexing my arms I start to admire my muscles. "I wonder how big they are now?"

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Turning my head to my door, I get excited.

"Max, are you awake?" I hear my mom's soft voice ask through the wooden door.

"Yeah, mom what is its" I reply.

"I was wondering, do you need any help?"

"Perfect!" The demon and I say at the same time, mentally preparing myself.

"Yes, mommy I do need help with something" I reply innocently.

"Ok sweetie!" and with that the doorknob turns, and my mom walks in.

My back was turned to the door, so I didn't see her, a good thing to, because when I turn around I nearly and knocked off my feet. My mom was wearing a skimpy grey bra and some basic grey panties, but she wasn't lying from yesterday, her tits are absolutely too big for her tit holders. Licking her lips she struts over to me, putting on a show making then jiggle and bounce.

"So, what does my big man need help with" she asks huskily.

"Can you help me with my muscle measurements, I want to write it down so I can show Kelly when she comes back!" I state, wiggling my computer open I show her the Michaelsoft word document with yesterday's measurement already in it.

"My handsome boy is so considerate!" she says grabbing the tape from my hands" alright honey why doesn't you get nice and big for me!" swelling with pride I start to go through a posing routine that Kelly taught me "Thanks for showing this to me Kelly! "I think in a silent prayer.

A few minutes later of putting on a small show for my mother, who was sitting rubbing her legs but trying to be subtle about it. "Alright mom I'm ready" I say finishing. My muscles look bigger, like I had just finished a set in the gym. Mouth agape my mom is lost in thought at the sight of me. "Mom snap out of it!" that does the trick.

Breathing heavily Mom gives a small shake of her head, the excess energy making her bulging tits nearly pop out of her bra. "I need to get new bras; the old girls are growing again! I wonder what color Max would like..." I can hear her say to herself under her breath.

"What was that?" I ask, feigning obliviousness.

Looking down at my mom, hands trembling, starts to measure the areas I indicate. My biceps at a crisp 15" around, chest a good chest 34" around pecs starting to rise away from his ribs, my shoulders starting to fill out to a wider 22", my quads a thick 20" and calf's also hitting 15". My abs are starting to show more and more through the skin.

With the swift movement of my fingers, I types it all into my computer, occasionally having to retype since my shit ass keyboard likes to double type the 1 key. "Gotta get a new keyboard" I think absently.

"Honey, I think... I think we are missing 1 more measurement..." Mom tells me with a small trembling in her voice.

Smirking with confidence "what do you mean?" I state wiggling my hips to emphasize it.

"My little mans... my big man's cock" she purrs out with a little smile.

"Well, take it out then" I tell her with authority painting my tone of voice.

"Mmm sure thing" she says with a shudder.

Feeling her small delicate hands wrap around my underwear band, she slowly rolls them down, as if savoring the surprise. Finally, after a short wait, she pulls my underwear to my knees.

"Wow... my son's cock is getting BIGGER" she tells me with a little bit shocked. She wasn't lying looking down at my package I see what she is talking about, laying it in her palm, she stretches the tape out, my cock now reaching the 3.5-inch mark soft!

"Gee honey your starting to get big, now let's get this beast hard!" she moans and starts to massage and jerk my cock. Feeling her soft hands along my length and the taboo that it's my mom gets me hard in no time!

"Sweetie, it says your 5.5 inches!" she tells me looking up excitedly, and she starts to stroke me "here let me help you with this!"

And for the next 5 minutes she strokes my (comparatively) large cock, cooing and moaning all the while, her hands starting to get soaked from my precum. Feeling a familiar sensation in my balls I gently grab her hands.

"Ungh mom, stop" I tell her between strokes.

"Wha- why" she pouts.

"I haven't taken my pills; you want me to cum a lot, don't you?" I inform her.

"Oh!" she starts giving me one last stroke "go and take your pills, I'll even make us breakfast what does my man want" she says wiggling her hips.

"Oatmeal and sausage?" I ask.

"You got it, speaking of which want to join me shopping today, I have to get some new bras, as you can tell" she teases as she grabs both straps and wiggles her breast. Anymore and her nipples might just flop out!

"Sure, mom that sounds like fun! Hell, we can get me some cloths too since most my stuff is too small now" I tell her a little distracted by the waves of tit flesh jiggling back and forth. "I'm going to work out before we go."

"Sounds good" she says strutting out the door.

"This new slutty mom is something I can get used to! " I think as I put my workout clothes on, feeling tight in them after all my growth. In the basement I put my headphones on and start hitting my new Max weights as hard as I can. "I feel amazing " is all I can think. Pressing play on my music the zesty intro riff for 'sultans of swing' fills my head.

|1 hour later|

Slamming down the 180lbs I was using for deadlifts "that was too fucking light" I growl, feeling blood and energy pumping through my limbs. "Tomorrow I'll do 200lb" I say kicking the bar with my heel. Taking the weight belt off I stride up the stairs, smelling the smells of a well-made breakfast. Striding into the dining room my mom in the same outfit she woke me up in. Admiring the view while pulling out my chair I notice something. "Mom, you look different today, like... like you're younger "I try to articulate what I'm seeing.

"Really?" she asks just as surprised "what do you mean?"

"I don't know, your eyes seem less baggy, your laugh lines are kind of gone, here let me show you "I say guiding her to the bathroom. Once we are in, I point out what I was talking about.

"I think your right Max, your old lady is starting to look good" she tells me while poking and prodding her face.

"Starting? Mom you've been hot as long as I've known you!" I tell her, while rapping my arms around her toned midriff and for the first time in my life I can put my chin on her shoulder.

"Aw, you're so sweet honey, now let's go eat breakfast" she punctuates with wiggle of her ass against my crotch. Walking out of the bathroom with an awkward hard-on in my workout shorts, we both head to the table for our meal.

We both eat our breakfast talking about this and that, and when we finish, we go to our bedrooms to get dressed for shopping. All my clothes are far too short for my new larger body. "What an odd problem to have." I say to myself in the mirror. Digging through my closest I find the largest hoodie in there and put it on. Looking at it I realize its Kelly's hoodie, mostly because it smells like her, rose and honey, and it has the slogan 'I'd rather be fishin' on it. "Must have left it here, I bet she won't mind me using it. "grabbing my phone I take a picture and send it to her.

"Hey, tanned crusader, you left your hoodie here :p." I shoot off to her.

"TAKE THAT OFF!" she shoots at me.

"No, I need to borrow it all my cloths don't fit me" I type out to explain.

"What? how?"

"I'm still growing, I'm 5'5" now "I add the height just to tease her.

"that's, that's impossible, you where what 5'2" like 2 days ago."

"Yeah, well call me Bill Terrance different, cause I'm Bill t. different" I pun at her.

"Yeah right, I'll be the judge of that when I get back home and see you with my own eyes."

"Honey ready to go" my mom pops her head into my room "nice hoodie, Isn't that Kelly's?"

"Yeah, I'm just borrowing it."

"Oh, my cute man is almost tall enough to share with his little girlfriend." she teases.

"Mooom" I groan at her "I'll be down in a sec."

"My mom liked your hoodie; said I grew into it." I resume texting my 'little girlfriend'.

"Yeah, yeah, I give you permission to borrow it, only if you get a hoodie that I can borrow."

"deal."

"Okay stud, I'll hold you to it!" she finishes.

Feeling a fluttering in my stomach reading the word stud "she's starting to get a little bolder with the compliments. God, I should just ask how she feels about me... maybe some other time "feeling a bit of panic at the thought.

"Little bitch" all 3 parts of my brain say to me, making me frown at the internal mutiny I'm 'suffering'.

Walking down to the garage I load into my mom's SUV, and we hit the road. Looking at my mom she's wearing a simple t-shirt, being stretched beyond the max with her enlarged bust, and a pair of jeans, stitching whining from her ass while sitting down.

"Texting Kelly?" she asks.

"Yeah, I had to ask if I could use her hoodie." I explain.

"Let me guess she yelled at you." My mom guesses.

"You know us so well."

"she's always over, you tend to get to know people like that." mom chimes.

"Mom, can I ask you something."

"Sure! Anything for my little man."

"How... how can I ask Kelly how she feels about me" I stutter out, feeling red in the face.

"Oh Max, see I knew you two would be great for each other!" she coos out "hmm, back when your dad asked me, he just got some flowers and asked me, and believe it or not, he was the first guy to ask me out!" she tells me while smiling at the memories.

"What! No way mom, I saw pictures of you when you were that young, you where beautiful" I say taken aback.

"Oh honey! But that was a duel edged sword, yes, I was, at least in my mind, the most beautiful girl in my school!" She tells me wiggling her body while paying attention to the road. "But to every dude I went to school with was intimidated by me, like I would talk to guys, but their tongues would get tied trying to talk, God forbid if I did the girlish thing and played with my hair or batted my eyelashes" she continues with a small frown.

"Wait then how did dad muster up the courage?" I ask.

"Oh sweetie, you never got to really know your dad did you."

"Hard for a 3-year-old to get hold a deep conversation with their father "I dryly tell her.

"Well..."she says while rolling her eyes " he was an odd man, I found out when we got married he was on the spectrum, but he was not intimidated in the slightest because one day when I was walking home from school I heard someone call my name out and their he was, with a dozen roses, and said ' my mom told me that if you want to ask a girl you like out give her flowers'" she says mimicking his voice " it was so odd, so out there, but so sweet! For some reason seeing those blue eyes staring at mine, and not wander anywhere else made my heart flutter all I could do was stammer out a yes!" she finishes.

"Did you know him from anywhere else?" I ask.

"Yeah, we had a finance class together and of course all the other girls would try to cozy up to him cause he was a wizard with numbers." She recalls, a twinge of jealousy entering her voice.

"What? Jealous that dad was a stud in his day" I tease her as we pull into the parking lot of the mall.

"Quite you" she shoots at me. "By that time, he was already reading the financial section of the newspaper in class and keeping track of the best stocks in his little blue notebook, and of course that dork had a briefcase he brought to school."

Pulling into a parking spot, we make our way into the mall and make our way to one of the fashion stores, "and the rest was history, we dated, I got pregnant, had you, dropped out of college and your dad made us a fortune playing the stock market! I really can't undersell how much he understood numbers, it sure as hell went over my head!" she continues. She always got a longing look whenever we talk about my dad.

"Mom do you still miss him?" I ask.

"Everyday sweetie, everyday he was my best friend." she states wistfully, her eyes staring off into the distance lost in thought. We wander through the door to the mall and start to make our way to the clothing wing. "Why don't we get you some practice, the next cute girl we run into I'll be your wingman, wing woman? Whatever, I'll help you out!"

"Mom wouldn't that be like kind of cheating on Kelly?" I ask a little confused.

"you're not going to take her into a bathroom stall and breeding her like a slut! It's just going to be some compliments and if you're lucky a phone number!" she states as matter of fact." Besides, you're not dating her... yet!" she adds.

"Sure mom" I reply to her a bit dryly, having no faith in the plan.

We walk into an upper-class fashion store. Looking around we notice that it is a very slow day for the store. We then spot a flaxen blonde haired young woman standing in front of her machine ready to help customers. Looking slightly bored, the 5'6ish woman has bother her hands behind her back, making her I would guess F no G-cup tits standing large and proud on her chest. A thin waist flowing into her wide hips. "If I didn't live with my mom or know Kelly, she would be the hottest girl I've ever seen" I think to myself.

When she spots my mom, her light brown eyes opened in surprise at the busty woman strutting in an all too small t-shirt, tits bulging over her bra.

"Hello welcome to Kobb&Gusteau" the woman chimes. "How can I get the couple started!" her bright brown eyes light up with a bit of sparkle.

"She thinks where a couple!" my mom whispers to me excitedly. "Here grab my hand and take the lead!"

"Yes, you can...." I start raising my eyebrow.

"Christine" she pipes up.

"Christine, such a pretty name, me and my... girlfriend need some new cloths, she's going through a growth spurt and her bras don't fit anymore!" I explained to the cute cashier earning a playful slap from my mom on my chest.

"We offer full measuring and tailoring services if you would follow me "Christine states with a small smile from the compliment I gave her.

She beckons us to follow her to a door on the side of the store. Looking at each other me and my mom both follow her, my mom not saying anything to give away the act. She leads us to a simple room with one of those cloth partition things "I gotta figure out what those are called" I think to myself as I spy a small sofa across from it.

"Here we are, now if you are comfortable, we can start to measure you..." Christine gestures to my mom.

"Gwen, and yes I am comfortable" she states with confidence.

"Great! Now if you would strip down to your under wear we can start" Christine says with a clap of her hands.

"Umm..." my mom says while looking at me, then getting a devilish smile "Sure thing!" and with a smooth motion she pulls her shirt over her head, massive tits slapping onto her chest and upper stomach in their strained bra, and with a small struggle she drops her jeans. Down to her skivvies, she's wearing matching set of silver underwear.

"Is this good?" she asks, slightly swaying her hips, lightly flexing her abs for added effect, easily getting me hard admiring her body. "Those pills I took are starting to make my balls feel heavy! "I think to myself, my gonads starting to pulse and churn.

"Tha... that's fine miss Gwen" Christine says distractedly.

"Please, Gwen is fine hot stuff, saying miss makes me feel old!" my mom purrs softly as she cups her chin.

"Ahh, fir... first let's get your BWH, then well get your bra size" Christine says with a small shudder. Grabbing her note pad, pencil and measuring tape

"First, your under bust" Christine says, fingers trembling as she pulls the tap around her chest "thirty two inches" she mumbles

"Mmm that hasn't changed since I was 15" Gwen adds absent mindedly

"Now your waist." she continues, with the same motion she places the tape "your abs are fantastic" the busty cashier states "your boyfriend is so lucky!"

"Oh, he is! Aren't you Max" she replies with wink to me.

"I was so lucky that she's all mine" I tell her, readjusting my undersized pants, hard on extremely obvious.

"Twenty-four inches, amazing" she whispers looking longingly at her abs.

"Want to inspect them more thoroughly?" my mom asks. Without a word Christine's small hands move to examine my mom's toned abs, feel the crevasses, the mounds, and the stiffness of them.

"Your figure is amazing Gwen. "She whispers to my mom.

"You're not done yet! What about my hips?" she tells her with an heir of authority.

"Ah, yes Gwen! Alright, now around the hips, how did you get such a huge ass?" Christine gushes as she takes an extra second to squeeze my mom's orbs in front of me, at this point I'm openly rubbing myself through my pants, the pre cum making a sizable wet spot in the front.

"And Forty inches for your ass" Christine states giving it a small slap, my mom's pale white ass giving a large and extended jiggle in response.

"2 inches bigger! See honey you're not the only one growing!!" Gwen purrs, while tucking a small strand of hair behind Christine's ear.

"Now, how big are my tits?" she whispers into the Horney cashier's ear.

"Ye... yes your, your breasts" she stammers standing up, "I need you to... to remove your bra for this part "she tells Gwen.

"hmm" she muses turning her back to me and Christine "why don't you take it off for me, my arms are tired today after the fun me and my... boyfriend had earlier."