Homebound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's why I asked you, get your brain thinking on it, oh and what if it was twins?" she adds, knowing that her daughters mind and body would start to race thinking about the implication. With a satisfied smile, Nare pulls out her wired ear buds and her 17-year-old mp3 player to play her favorite album "Lazerhawk - Redline" tapping her foot to the synthy beats "How do they get that noise out of a keyboard, that shits fancy" she thinks to herself.

Kelly still squirming in her seat, mind racing "if God blessed me with twins, growing and forming inside of me, my tits growing bigger and bigger so I can feed them. Oh goodness, and they're Max's kids too" The thoughts drift through my mind. "My chiseled abs, slowly blowing out, heavy with my...my babies. " My train of thought continues, a creeping sense of euphoria starts to fill my head. "I want that, I want that with...Max, damnit mom, you know how to play me like a damn FIDDLE! " I think cursing and thanking my mother at the same time. And from that moment on Kelly thoughts of being a mother dominated her headspace.

"I wonder what that idiot is doing now" I say aloud, my voice drowned out by the sick shredding guitar rift of buckethead. "Botnus, nice"

|present time |

Max sitting in his room, doing his before bed stretches. "Thanks, Kelly, for showing me these." I mentally thank her. "What an odd text exchange we had" I mull over in my head "did I say something? all I said was I went shopping... wait I said I did that yesterday ahh crap" I think to myself, knowing that she's going to overthink it a bit much. The only thing that annoys me about her is that brilliant mind of hers, if she doesn't have something to focus it then she lets it run wild.

Shaking my head, annoyed at her, I lay down on my bed thinking off her. "What if I ask her out then what? Hold her hand, hug her, cuddle with her...kiss her" I think starting to lose myself in thought.

"Fuck her, use her, make her you're cum slut" the demon moans in my ear.

"Marry her, make love to her, start a family." the angel sings into my ear.

"Make her mine!" we all three say at the same time.

As is usual when thinking of my sex bomb of a friend, my cock inflates. Throwing my shorts off I start to slowly stroke my rod. "Might as well do my kegle exercises too." I think as I squeeze the pelvic floor muscle, making my cock jump and contract. My precum already leaking out. "God, I love those pills, they make my cock feel so good! "My mind shouts. "Can't cum, need to save it for my mom! "I remind myself. My mind floating to her cum covered tits, nipples hard from being turned on.

Harder and hard I jerk my shaft "God I'm starting to get big! Where will it stop, I hope it never does stop I want it to be HUGE. I want balls so big I can cum gallons and gallons, I want it to be big enough so Kelly will... so Kelly will love me" with that thought I stop jerking it. My cock and balls soaked in my precum. "Such a waste" I think as I lick it off my hand.

I wonder what everyone is going to think when I get back to school tomorrow. And Kelly will be coming home next Monday. The first thing I'm going to do is give her a big, big, BIG, hug! The kind that will sweep her off her feet and give her a spin!

"Will you be tall enough? "The demon purrs into my ear.

"With the help of the weights, food, and my mom's help, I think I'll be more than tall enough!! Hell, I might just start becoming more than enough, something... MORE" I shoot back at it. I then fall asleep, balls groaning in the denial of their orgasm.

Throughout the night, Max can unconsciously feel his body growing. Muscles working overtime to heal and expand after the early morning workout; using all the food and pills he had been feeding it. Balls groaning and complaining from not being allowed to shoot, start to expand even more, adding more capacity to his load. Arms and legs stretching oh so slightly to add more height. And lastly his cock stretching and thickening, really starting to show the potential of the growing man.

Across the hall, Gwen in her sleep is going through a similar but separate growth, all the succulent cum that she absorbed catalyzing her growth. Tits getting bigger, rounder and firmer. Long dormant mammary glands getting jostled and producing prolactin to answering the call. Pelvic bones widening, ass adding more and more muscle and fat, thighs following suite. And like Max, whole body stretching more and more adding to her already impressive 5'9" albeit at a slower rate due to her age. And lastly her skin regaining the more and more of the firmness that she had lost due to her 34 years of age, appearing younger and younger, her hair regaining its sheen.

|end of chapter 3|

Postscript: shorter chapter I know but it didn't work in chapter 2, and chapter 4 is zooming the timeframe out just a little bit to get to the real meat and potatoes of this story. Had to remove a spring break part because it didn't fit in with some plans, but it does not really affect the story at large, more like rearranging a living room. Also had to work in the idea that Kelly wants to be a mother, and what better way for that to happen with her mother planting that seed. Hehe.

Editor GMB here, this was an easier chapter to edit cause I skill as a writer by this time has gotten a bit better since chapter 1, that chapter was just a mess, but I can see my skill progressing now that I'm going back and getting these things publish ready. Blehhh :p.