Homebound Ch. 04

Story Info
Max and Gwen start to bend the rules.
10.7k words
4.67
12.4k
15

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: last chapter was shorter, but I wanted to set up some of the family relationships on Kelly's side, since the only family Max has is his mom and aunt. And going by the roadmap I made the last chapter was a single bullet point. Scratch that it didn't cover a single bullet point :/ I'm flying by the seat of my pants here. Anyway, Max is going to be getting some real length now. Hey, look at that I capitalized the m in Max. Also, I do want to reiterate that this is a slow burn story, each chapter has something sex-ish happening but the real meat and potatoes (i.e., the incest) won't happen till chapter 10. What I like to flesh out the storyline.

Chapter 4: a change of pace

For the first time in a long time, Max wakes up without remembering his dream. "Odd, I wanted to defeat Magoth and tell paladin Kelly, I loved her" I mentally huff "wait why am I awake?" I announce to the dark room. Flailing around for my phone it takes me a second to find it. Grabbing the dark rectangle, I check the time. 6 am. "hmm maybe moms sexy body is making me need less and less sleep, awesome! "I think as my mind process it. "Might as well get a workout in!" I say standing up.

Getting my workout cloths, I creep down the stairs to the basement trying not to wake my mom. Putting my headphones on I start my music, Huey Lewis and the news - fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". Laughing at my reference I load up my weights and get to it.

Halfway through my routine, enjoying a rest in the workout I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see that it is my mom. Hair falling in its normal waves down to her shoulder, a vibrant ginger almost red color. In contrast to the hair, she's just wearing a simple silk pink robe leaving very little to the imagination. she gestures me to take off my headset.

"Mornin'" I tell her."

"Honey its 6:13 why are you working out!" she asks.

"I got a lot of energy to burn so why not, and besides heavy lifting helps me produce more testosterone, I think." I quote at her.

"Whatever you say Einstein, what do you want for breakfast?" she asks.

"Bacon and eggs? And a lot of it, I'm a growing boy!" I tell her.

"You got it Maxey" she says turning around.

"Hey mom, you look really beautiful this morning" I compliment her before putting my music back on.

♫ It's hip to be square ♫. Turning my back to her I resume my good morning exercise, my now visible 6 pack stating to bulge from the weight. "The girls at school are going to love me!!" I think to myself reveling in all my strength, newly grown muscles popping in a satisfying way.

Walking up the stairs, Gwen almost stumbles near the top, massive tits justling in her robe. "He thought I looked beautiful, even though I just fell out of bed! "I think to myself as I start breakfast for us both. Smiling like a schoolgirl, I get the eggs, bacon, and bread out so that my hungry, growing, and handsome man can eat as much as he wants.

"God he's just getting bigger and bigger, I wonder where he'll stop... " my mind wanders as I cook. "I wonder where will stop, God I've already... I've already given him a hand job, and his cock keeps getting longer and longer. I wonder if he wants to have a... a boob job, what did jerry call them? Tit job, n-no I can't do that, unless..."

Waiting for the toaster to finish toasting the bread, I hear the heavy footsteps of my son, ready to feed his hungering and growing body. I hear the basement door swing open, and Max strolls in. I look over and see his body shinning with a slick sheen of sweat covering his bare chest.

"He's just showing off now! "I think as my eyes eat up my hunk sons developing body. "Stop it, he's your son, you can ogle him like a male stripper!" I mentally chide myself "But good lord, those pecs are delicious and those arms, Kelly is one lucky girl... I'm one lucky woman to see this every day" my brain train continues.

"You like what you see, mom?" Max asks with a smirk, cockiness coloring his tone.

"Mm-Max remember our rules, we can't... we can't go" I stutter out, and looking at him while he sits down and loads his food onto his plate and attacks it like a starving dog.

"I'm just asking an innocent question, mommy, besides I've gotta get showered or I'll be late for school!" he lays it on like an innocent lamb.

"Cocky man" I think to myself with a small smirk.

"I think I'm going to drive to school today." He plainly states.

"What, too lazy to walk?" I grill him.

"I barley drive my car, might as well give it some miles" he explains "besides, everyone at school drives their fancy cars, I think it's funny that I'm driving a 35-year-old car."

"It was your birthday present for your 16th and 17th, might as well enjoy it!" I chime to Max, "Took me months to hunt the damn thing down anyway, but he wanted it after he watched that Japanese cartoon" I recollect the memory.

Max standing up, after eating his extra-large breakfast, walks up the stairs to the upstairs bathroom. I start to collect all the dishes and loads them into the dishwasher. Hearing the shower turn on upstairs, I fell a little relieved, loosening my silk robe a little bit, "cooking your son breakfast with no underwear on, so naughty "I chide myself again "maybe when he leaves, I won't even put anything on!! Even when I work out, sounds like a plan! "Getting excited by the idea, I make my way to my room so I can get 'ready' for the day.

Walking up the stairs, feeling my robe get looser and looser as I strut up the stairs, "I can't believe my tits are growing again, last time I had to get them measured was.... After I had Max, g cup to a k cup, so glad that I had jerry otherwise id have not been able to afford a bra for these milk tanks." So engrossed in thought, by the time I got up the stairs, my robe had completely fell off!! Snapping out of my thought, I look around for the lost garment "Airhead! your son is 1 wall over and you're walking around fully naked. What if he saw you like this "I say to the empty hallway.

"What if he did see you? Would you walk up to him and take his hungering cock in your hand? Jerk him off until he blew cups and cups of cum all over your nakedness? Get swept up in the heat of the moment? Take it in your tits? Your mouth? Your womb? "The dark thoughts keep pelting my mind "NO, I can't he's, my son! ...he's... he's..." the more rational part of my brain trying to pull me back from the edge, but more and more it feels like that edge is getting smaller and smaller. "Is that a bad thing? "The darker side of me rings out.

"Mom?" I hear from across the hall.

"SHIT" I think, and, in a panic, I bolt to the safety of my room, my face red as red as my hair as I close the door behind me.

|2 minutes earlier|

Max had just gotten out of the shower, savoring the hot water washing over his bulging muscles. "a couple more days of this and I'll look like a real body builder! "I think to myself as I look at my naked form in the mirror.

"I can't wait for mom to measure my progress today!" I whisper, feeling my clearly defined triceps. After admiring myself, I reach for a towel and only grab air. Confused I look over to the towel rack, nothing.

"Mom must have done the laundry" I ponder to myself "eh it's just a short walk to my room, and besides it's not like mom hasn't seen this before! "My cock slightly jumps at the idea of my mom seeing me completely naked. Looking down at my dick, just like yesterday, is looking a little thicker and longer. "Stop looking you have school to get to."

Stepping out of the bathroom, I see my mom deep in thought, and completely naked!! Her shaven pussy looking slightly moist, her rock-hard abs tenting her sexy stomach skin, and those amazing TITS! Fuck those L-cup tits still firm and high on her chest, huge and round still jiggling slightly from her breathing and capped off with amazingly perfect pink nipples standing proud and erect in the open. I feel my cock jump and harden, and for some reason, a feeling of tugging on it as I reaches full mast.

"Mom?" Is all I can say to her, and instead of coming over and jerking me off, she runs off to her bedroom "cowabummer "I think, welp I gotta get to school now. "So rude of her to leave me with this massive hard-on " I think as I make my way to my room. Getting my new school cloths on, I grab my bag and my keys and set off, making a quick stop at moms door.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"HEY MOM IM HEADING TO SCHOOL" I shout through the door then in a lower voice "don't worry ill make an extra-large load just for you" smirking I walk to the garage "if she wasn't turned on before, now she is!! "I deviously think.

Opening the door to the garage, I look at my car, well one of my 2 cars, my daily driver being a 2006 Toyota corolla, the other being my pride and joy being my Japanese imported Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex. What? I'm a fan of the anime and I had the money so why not? "Wait who am I defending myself from no one is here" I think as I get into the right side and get ready to drive to school.

Pushing the clutch in, the engine roars to life, and I back out of the driveway, heading to school. "Man, this seats to close.... Oh yeah, taller now. "I think as I shift to 3rd gear and move my seat back. "I wonder what mom does when I'm gone. "I wonder as I drive down the street, mildly cursing the fact my car doesn't have Bluetooth.

Gwen is having an odd day, or well, a very arousing day. First my robe falls off, then my son walks out of the bathroom naked and sees me naked! And his cock, God it was big, bigger than yesterday. "I wonder if its gonna get bigger than, what was his name... Darius that's right, that huge marble pillar. "My train of thought runs as I grab my workout cloths, getting ready for my workout.

Wrestling my massive tits into a black sports bra, the heavy, soft and voluptuous fun bags resisting being compressed into the all too small bar. "Come on girls, work with me" I plead with my breasts. As if they could hear her, the L cup mammary's finally sliding into the compressive garment. "Finally," I shout in triumph. "Now for my shorts"

Grabbing the shorts from a drawer, I bend over to pull the matching pair of shorts up my legs. Like with the bra, I start to get resistance around my thighs. "Oh, you got to be kidding me!" I bemoan "did I gain weight?" getting a better hold on both sides of the pants and I give a mighty tug! With the whine from the nylon and spandex, they slide over my thick thighs and massive ass. With a snap and a satisfying jiggle from the large posterior, the shorts cover my twin globes. Giving it another smack and a wiggle, I turn to the mirror in her room and starts to admire myself "good lord above, I'm one hot mama!" I say while sticking a pose or two emphasizing my massive tits and well-shaped huge ass and with a nod I make my way to the basement.

"Time to get to it!" I say to the empty room, feeling extra energetic today, it's going to be a great workout...

[4 hours later]

"That was a boring calculus class" I think to myself walking around my peers, everyone sorting into their respective cliques. One of the side effects of being so short was that I never made any friends at this school. Thinking on it had a weird education path, first regular elementary, then a combination middle and high school. And then this place, it is a combination of 12th grade and college preparatory school. Everyone here either 18 or 19 years old, hell the admissions board don't let anyone under 18 get in.

"Very convenient knowing every hot piece of ass here is 18 or older!" The more perverted side of me thinks, "wait Kelly is my BEST friend and she's the hottest girl here." I navigate my way through to the lunchroom and grab something to eat.

Really, I only came here cause Kelly was going to be here, her parents wanted her to get into a good college if she chose that route. Although now that I think about, I've never really heard her talk about going to college, only seeing the world, finding someone to fall in love with, and maybe keep going to fighting tournaments.

Pulling my wallet, I pay for my food and walk towards the open space next to my car, thinking of the tree there with the pleasant shade. It's close to the school and the best place for Kelly and me to do some people watching. It was and still is our favorite spot on the campus. I pull my ear buds out and press the random button, I hope for a good song. Hearing the aethereal reverb intro to 'the interworld and the new innocence' I know I got lucky.

Grabbing one of the 4 sub sandwiches I got and start eating deep in thought. "Now that I think about it, I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life, pops set us up to where I don't NEED to work, but what so good about lying about all day, I need to do something, a hobby, or somethi-"

"Hi Max!" I hear a voice pull me out of my train of thought, looking around I see Mindy, a girl from my calculus class, her green eyes gazing at me with an odd look in them as she plays with her ginger orange hair. I pull my ear plugs buds out to reply.

"Oh, uhh hi Mindy." I stutter out, I've only ever talked to her when Kelly and I needed an extra person for a group. "Sorry but, uh can I help you something?" trying not to sound rude or awkward.

"Oh, it's just Kelly's not here and you looked kinda lonely." She continues a little flustered "I was wondering if I could join you for lunch?" she finishes with a fluttering of her eyelashes.

"Oh sure, I was just sitting here listening to music, someone to talk to would be nice" I say getting my concentration on not stuttering. "Any girl other than Kelly is hard to talk to. Maybe cause she's like a sister to me, a hot sister" I ponder.

"Great!" she says with a small clap, and sits down across from me, her huge chest jiggling as she sits down next to me. "So, what where you listening to?" she asks with a small tilt of her head and a small smile.

"Just 'the interworld and the new innocence' by praxis, "I tell her looking at my phone "honestly I just hit the random button, and this was what came up." I explain, while she starts to look up and down at me. "Why is she looking at me like that? "I think, "wait is she checking me out? "

"Oh, I've never heard of praxis, can you play it for me?" she asks with a small tilt of her head.

"Nobody's heard of praxis "I think dejectedly as I disconnect my ear plugs.

"Hmm, that sounds not half bad, kind of airy." She starts while tapping her foot to the beat. "Have you been working out?" she asks now openly looking at my arms.

"Yeah, Kelly got me a workout routine and I guess it's starting show now!" I say looking at my arms now, Looking good.

"How is Kelly? I haven't seen her in a while?" she inquires as she nibbles on some apple slices, a quick sniff of the air I can tell they are 'Rome' apples.

"Where did she get Rome apples, they don't even taste that good "the smart-ass side of my brain thinks "stop thinking about apples you jackass, answer the question " the more social adept side of me yells. "She went on a family trip to Florida for a couple months." I tell her.

"Oh yeah, I remember you two were talking about it a while ago." She tells me remembering the details "you two are SOOO cute together, I can only imagine how hard it is for you two not see each other for months! Long distance relationships just end badly from what I've seen." She says sympathetically.

"Cute, together? "I think. "Oh, me and Kelly aren't, uhh, we aren't dating" I inform her, scratching the side of my head awkwardly, "man I'm not very good at this, maybe this is why I never got a girlfriend "I ponder in lull of the conversation.

"Or maybe it was cause your where barley a man before" the demon whispers in my minds ear.

"REALY?" she exclaims, looking me surprised "your lying" she accuses me with a narrowing gaze and a false stern expression.

"Right hand to God, me and her are just friends... well best friends, we would have told each other something like that" I defend, with a playful smile on my face.

"Alright... I believe you" she says crossing her arms under her breasts, making them bulge a little bit. Just then we hear the lunch bell ring, sounding out its meal ending clang. Mindy looking a little upset, stands up and looking a little nervous she pulls out a piece of scrap paper and scribbles something on it. "Here Max, give me a text sometime!" she tells me as she puts the paper in my hands. Giving me a small wink, she walks off, her jeans barley containing her massive ass.

Sitting there, I'm just dumb founded. "Did a girl just give me a number?" Looking down he looks at the number. It has a note with it too 'text me sometime stud!' a new feeling confidence starts to wash over me, like a tingling washing down to my toes, it feels so... INTOXICATING. Standing up straighter I gather my trash and make my way back to class." Hmm I wonder how many numbers I can get!" I confidently think.

Making my way to English class, I sit down in my seat in the back of the class a grab my phone, swiftly punching the new number into my phone and typing "Hey Mindy, this is Max just sending so you can get my number in your phone!"

"Maybe the exclamation point was a bit much" my mind muse. Feeling bored I then start texting Kelly.

"Hey Kelly" I type and send.

"Hey turbo dummy, what's up!" she sends back.

"Just sitting in English class, we're reading Henry V, but I finished that 2 weeks ago so I'm just sitting here lookin pretty, reading the next assignment, Hbu?"

"Fishing with my dad, look at this hat I got you!" she sends me a picture of a simple baseball cap, with embroidery that says, 'women want me fish fear me'.

"LMAO, that got a chuckle out of me! So, what are we down to 1 week till you get back?" I ask.

"Yes! I can't wait to get back, my own bed, less humid, and I get to torment you in person again >:))))" smiling at the message I get a pang of longing, "God, I miss her."

"What time do you get in?"

"Sunday, but I won't get back till like midnight, so I guess we'll see each other in the morning, I still owe you what, 2 kidney punches, a short rib hit, oh and a shoulder throw? So hard to keep track of when your best friend is you!" she teases me.

"And I owe you one big hug. I miss you a lot Kelly." I add on the last part, not thinking about it.

"you idiot" she sends me a little while later "I miss you too... dummy." she adds.

"Every time she name calls me, it's kinda annoying but that's Kelly's way of showing affection, I think" I ponder, thinking on what to say next I remember what happened earlier.

"Oh, you know Mindy from calculus?" I tell her a little excited to share the news.

"Yeah, what about her?" she sends back immediately.

"She gave me her number" I send her, as the message shows that it's been read, I get the distinct feeling that I made a mistake. "Good job idiot! "

"Mr. powers, I hope you have your book on that phone, otherwise back to work" Mr. carter, the English teacher, tells me from over my shoulder. My heart jumps from my chest at the suddenness of it.

"Sorry Mr. carter" I whisper back, putting my phone away "man, why does a navy seal become an English teacher! "My mind thinks as I grab the next book on the reading schedule, 'Crime and punishment' by Fydor Dostoevsky, "man how is Raskolnikov going to get Porfiry off his back? "Is all I can think getting sucked into the pages.