Homebound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, my balls started to waiver shooting out all I could produce. The spurts become sputters and then die off. Panting heavily, I inspect the damage I did to the wall. " Man, I did some work!!" looking at the cum covered wall, ropes, and ropes of it covering the small section of the wall, slowly creeping down wall. "Crap mom is going to kill me for this "I tell myself as the alluring white strands creeping down the wall.

"You can't let that go to waste" the demon tells me "You have a good tongue, use it, fill yourself with your own essence, I know it will make you, no, US stronger! "It promises me.

Hearing those words, I can feel my cock start to reinflate, balls starting to engorge again. I slowly put my tongue to the wall and start to eat my own cum. The salty and savory flavor mixing on my taste buds. "Mom was right I taste amazing, MORE than amazing, like... like life itself! "I Think to myself scooping all the shots to my hungering maw. Just like all thing, my cum ran out. Disappointed with being denied more delicious nut juice, I give the wall a once over and make a retreat to my room.

Walking into my room, cock leading the way, I fall into my office chair. Heart pounding at what just happened, I can feel all the divine mixture pulsing through my veins, like liquid gold delivering more and more power throughout my body. " Good, I deserve this, all those years of everyone looking down on me, all those girls not even giving me the time of day " my mind starts to race, for some reason I can feel rage start to bubble up " ...maybe I have some problems I need to get through." I think as the weight of what I did starts to hit me.

Interrupting my train of thought, my mom pokes her head in "what do you want for dinner my handsome man?" biting her lip her eyes track down to my cock standing tall.

"I'll eat whatever your making" I tell her smiling at the way she's staring at me, giving my cock a little jump, a small fleck of pre-cum hitting my chest.

"I... I was thinking we just order something?" she says with a small shake of her head, getting her out of her cock stupor. "Where should we go?"

"How about 6 dudes?" I tell her stretching my developing arms over my head, and yawning.

"Sounds good, order online and use the Town bank card ok!" and with that the door closes.

"She had her eyes practically glue to your meat, good, one more step" the demon says standing proud on my thigh.

"One more step till what? "I ask it, excited at what it will say, and giving me an evil smile, growing a little bit taller in my mind's eye her breasts getting little bit bigger and ass stretching out the leotard.

"Damn Kelly you are sexy as a demon" eyeing the imaginary sprite up and down.

"perv" she retorts, "One step closer to fucking your mom! "she tells me looking in the eyes with those sapphire blue eyes.

"I can't do that, it's my mom... "I weakly retort, idly wondering where her counterpart is.

"You can, AND YOU WILL!" punctuating each word with a small poke in my chest. "you'll take her, grab those massive melons, squeeze the milk out of them, cover them in cum, force your cock down her throat, fill her stomach with your protein shake, bend her over and fuck her till she carries your child! " With each new idea, I can feel my cock pumping more and more blood into the already engorged meat.

"No, I can't, my first time is going to be with Kelly, I owe her that" I try to argue with it.

" I'm not saying you exclude that amazing piece of ass; I'm saying once your claim her as your own you take your mother too" she exclaims as she walks next my cock, standing nearly as tall it. " And besides, stepping over that line has given you so MUCH " she continues as she touches my cock, and not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me, gains a small amount of length. "Think on it " with that she's gone in a puff.

"Is this all in my head or something else? "The thought floats through my mind as I think on it.

Hearing the doorbell ring and his mom answer, Max waits for the delivery person to leave, and with a confident saunter, strides down the stairs, in full birthday suit. Walking over to the table, my mom munching on her burger, catching me in the corner of her eye, taking a small inhale of surprise.

"Max, you... you can't just walk around here with nothing on" she protests weakly.

"it's nothing you haven't seen before, besides its so comfortable and so... liberating" I punctuated with a flex of my cock, another spurt of pre-cum flying across the table, covering her fries and burger in my lubricant.

"Oh... Max "she shudders looking at the opaque, almost white substance, then giving in to her the intrusive thought, takes a bite out of the pre-cum burger. Unable to help herself, she lets out a small moan and starts to eat more and more of it. Smiling with the effect it has on her, I give my cock another flex, and another spurt flies from my cock, this time landing directly in her mouth. Looking surprised, eyes going wide, she swallows it.

Before she can chide me for my extra sauce, I grab my bag of food and scurry off to go eat in my room, somehow even harder than I was earlier. Pulling up a random video on my computer, I dig in to all my food. Eating the grease filled burgers, something odd starts happening.

Normally when I eat, it's just eating food in mouth swallow into stomach. But now I can slightly feel more. Like I can taste more of the flavors, feel each morsel slide down my esophagus, and all the nutrients being sapped and absorbed in my guts. The feeling is near bliss, like my body is rewarding me for giving it nutrition to grow. Curious I reach over to my pill planner, and take my daily cock vitamins, washing them down with a good couple mouthfuls of water. Like the food, I feel all the contents being absorbed into my body, but unlike the food that went everywhere, I feel the sensation quickly start to shift and settle in my crouch area.

Deep within my pelvis, I can feel my prostate cry in joy as it absorbs the pills, my balls gurgling and groaning, and my cock engorge slightly more. "This feels almost better than when mom gives me a hand job! "I think to myself. The bag of food gradually depletes. Slightly annoyed that I ran out of the amazing substance, I lean back in my chair and just enjoy the sensations. Gradually a wave of lethargy washes over me as the night goes on, stumbling over to my bed, I fall face down, completely naked on top of the covers. My mind is treated to formless dreams in the darkness of my room.

Waking up in the early morning, I can feel my awareness growing. Or more like aware of my growth. Heart rate starting to pick up, checking my phone for the time I see 5 am, neat, I walk over to the light switch to inspect my body. My green eyes could faintly believe what I am seeing, everything looks... bigger! Excited I open the door to my room and stride quietly down to the basement no cloths. Grabbing my earbuds, I start to blast my music as I get to my routine "Let's try and really push it! Try and see what this body can do! "My mind tells me. Grabbing the weight bar loaded with 250lbs, I slowly start to lift the mass of steel, revealing in the burn in my legs.

|2 hours later |

Re-racking the weighs and breathing heavily, sweat flowing down my body. After doing my cooldown stretches, I hear footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Honey what do you want for..." my mom trails off as she sees me. A look of shock and... arousal dawns on her face, "Max, I...I told you to put your..." not being able to concentrate, biting her lip she moans out "good lord, honey you're getting so BIG! I NEED to measure your right now!" and with that, she hurries up the stairs, barely contained tits and ass in her pink robe jiggling, and looking between her legs, I can see a small trail of pussy juice sliding down her leg.

After a small wait, I see my mom rushing down the stairs, pink silk robe jostling here and there from all the intense jiggling of her milk tanks. Coming to a rest in front of me, chest raising and falling with excitement, hands full with notepad, pencil and measuring tape.

"Let's get started stud!" and with that, my sexy mother gets to measuring my body. My shoulders only stretching 23" across, my biceps jumping up to a thicker 18" same with my chest at 35".

"Mom I think we might need to get a tailor on retainer" I joke to her flexing my arms, she only moaned in response.

"I'll give that little slut from the store a call, what was her name?" she finally stammers out.

"Christine." I answer.

"That's it!"

Resuming the measuring, she trails down my defined 6 pack stopping to feel the firm bumps of each ab, getting on her knees as her gorgeous face resting quite close to my soft cock. My flaccid cock starting to look big and heavy now from all the recent events. With trembling hands, she starts to wrap the tape around my quads, both being freshly pumped and adorned with a sheen of sweat. Eyes constantly darting back and forth from the tape and my developing pendulum of man meat, it takes her a little bit to call the number out. 24" of leg meat, and like my biceps my calf's at 16".

Looking down into her aroused emerald eyes, in a deep commanding voice "now for the main event, measure my cock, mommy." with a shudder she grabs my cock and starts to measure, her beautiful hands stretching it for the tape.

"f... five inches, soft" she whispers while grinding her legs together, forming a large puddling under her knees. Looking up at her chest, the shoulders of her robe having clumped around her biceps exposing the top of her milky tits and smooth capped shoulder muscle. Staring at her creamy cleavage I notice something.

"Mom, I think your leaking... milk?" small dark spots near her nipples.

"What?" she tells me letting go of my soft rod and cupping her oversized tits through the thin silken material "I... I haven't produced in 16 years" she states in confusion as she gropes oversized jugs. Moaning a bit, a drop of milk that had soaked through the robe falls from her nipple to mix into her pussy juice under her. "Such a waste" she mumbles looking at it.

"Get me hard." I state very simply, cock already getting slightly hard from her groping herself and my growing confidence. Looking at me with lust, my mom complies wrapping her hands around my dick.

"Max, this is turning into a two-hand job!" she groans out tugging on my rapidly inflating cock. "Oh sweetie, you're getting so HUGE I can barely believe it!"

Hearing my mom's words of admiration, I can't help but get rock hard, "my... cock is getting huge! "I observe. "Measure it mom, then make me CUM" I tell her, with shaking hands she stretches the tape down the middle of my growing meat log.

"It looks like eight and a half inches, it's so BIG... is it all for me?" she asks looking up at me with admiration, and... worship? Hands shaking, she writes down the final measurements. Then like a viper bother her hands shoot to my python.

"My big boy is getting huge!" she coos as she double fists my cock, the pre-cum shooting out and landing on her chest, gush after gush of pearlescent lubricant. "More, MORE! cover my hands and huge tits in your essence!" she moans. Hands now covered, a slick schlapping sound starts to resound out, filling the gym with the nasty notes.

"God mom, where did you learn to give such great hand jobs?" I praise her.

"Shake weight" she tells me with a small giggle.

This continues for a couple minutes, me giving her admiration, and her moaning and groaning about my growing and thickening cock. Then like all good things, I'll feel my cum factories start to tighten, trying to enhance the feeling I start to hump her hands, almost trying to get to those tits with my big fuck stick. Letting out a guttural groan, I let my load fly.

Not strands, but ropes of cum blast from the angry red head straight onto my mom's robe covered tits. My golf ball sized nuts churning out what feels like cups of fertile seed, the pearly white goop arching and flying with great force. My eyes rolling up to the back of my head from the mind-bending pleasure. My mom just keeps stroking and stroking, never slowing down, if anything she is starting to speed up!

After half a minute of blasting, my ropes die down to a lazy flow, my balls still trying to pump even though they are depleted. Panting I look at my mom's beautiful face, from chin to forehead a thick layer of white goop covering it all. Eyes drifting downwards to her tits, the thin pink material practically form fitting with all the heavy cream I flooded it with. A sudden thought flashes in my mind, and giving into the intrusive thought, I bend over I lean into her ear.

"Eat it" I growl into her ear.

"Wh... what?" she pants, trying to get ahold of herself.

"Eat my cum you little whore." I repeat.

Head turning up to me, not able to meet my eye, due to them being glue closed. "Max, that's... that's going to far." She protests weakly starting to get overwhelmed.

"Breath it in, smell it mom, let it take flood your mind, the musky scent, all of it from your own son" I whisper into her ear.

With a small shutter, her mouth starts to slowly open, droplets of pearly cum forming goopy stalactites across her pillowy lips, her cute pink tongue slowly slithering out and with a small hesitation, crossed the cum waterfall covering all her tastebuds in the salty, smooth, nasty scrum. Nothing happened for a moment, but she then lets out a guttural moan of pleasure and using both hands start to scoop the lifegiving nut from her tits and face into her hungering mouth.

Watching his mom slowly loose more and more of her inhibitions start to make Max feel his confidence swell and feel increasingly powerful! The feeling is very intoxicating, before he can contemplate on the feelings, he hears a final slurping sound, my mom finishes the protein shake I made her.

"Max, that was... wonderful! I never knew you tasted so GREAT; it puts your precum to shame!" she tells me with a slightly ragged out of breath voice. Emerald eyes laser focused on my 8-inch fuck stick, she licks her lips as it looks like a bunch of nasty ideas float through her head, "Maybe... no we can't" she starts.

Gently I hook my finger under her chin and lift her face so she can look into my eyes, "maybe what?" I ask gently with a small smile on my face.

"Maybe, we can... remember how I told you if you were a good boy, I'd let you choose which rule you could be?" she asks.

"If I remember correctly, it was it was a rule I chose." I state confidently.

"Now, now, don't get too greedy sweetie, I was thinking that maybe we could do something... special! Like a little gift for treating your mother so well." She continues face going a little red thinking on what exactly that would entail.

My cock twitching a little bit at that I tell her "Then I better make sure that I'm a good boy for the next couple of days! But mom, I'm starving right now!" patting my abs for so effect.

"Ok sweetie, what do you want?" she asks with a small tilt of her head.

"Whatever is fastest, gotta do school and stuff" I tell her, standing up and walking over to the shower we have in the basement.

"Sounds good honey!" and with that she walks off to make us breakfast, and I walk over to the open shower to clean my sweaty body off. "This is going to be a fun week! "I think to myself.

And thus the next few days of the week followed the new pattern me and my mom set out, me waking up, earlier and earlier every day, getting a great workout in the morning, my mom making me bigger and bigger breakfasts, showering off all the sweat in the shower, driving to school and getting more and more attention from the women at school, missing Kelly more and more, hauling out my aching and growing cock for my mom to relieve, pushing the rules we have laid out more and more.

But Thursday is when I think, our relationship changed, even more so than what had already done to it.

|Homebound will return with chapter 5|

Postscript: This chapter took me the longest due to not really knowing what to do for the Monday through Thursday sections. But I set up the reason why Kelly won't see Max's growth until she gets home, and it lets me focus more on Max and Gwen too.

Also, when I got to the second measuring scene with Gwen and Max, I realized I forgot to include the chest measurements for Max, which is kinda funny thinking that he's getting more and more massive, but his chest is still the same size as it was when he was 5'2" :/

Editor GMB here: I now have to change the thoughts from *this style* to "This style" not hard just time consuming also capitalizing the m in max,  michealsoft word hates me.