Homebound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

|20 minutes earlier|

Kelly is sitting on a moderate sized boat with her dad, he wanted to go fishing with his daughter while he still had the chance. "Not like I had any plans for today "Kelly muses as she winds up her arm and with a flick casts the reel a good 70 ft.

"Very nice cast my princess, let's hope the little bastards are biting" Arthur encourages his daughter.

"Dad why couldn't I got to the spa with mom?" I moan back at him.

"Because I wanted to spend time with you, and I know you like fishing." He tells her from his comfy chair.

Knowing he's right I sit my wide hips into the chair I had set up. Laying back I relax, waiting for a bite from the sea fish. Then from my back pocket, I feel my phone vibrate. Grabbing it, unintentionally grouping my massive ass, I quickly do the pattern unlocking the nightmare rectangle.

"Hey Kelly" Max texts me.

"Hey turbo dummy, what's up!" smiling at the new name to call him.

"Just sitting in English class, we're reading henry V, but I finished that 2 weeks ago so I'm just sitting her pretty, reading the next assignment, Hbu?"

"Yawn-o-Rama English class" I think, I wish I was a big reader like Max was. "Fishing with my dad, look at this hat I got you!" I grab the hat of my head and snap a picture of it." I want him to smell me on the hat. so, whenever he wears it, he'll think of me! "I think deviously as I mash the hat with the text 'women want me fish fear me' back onto my mildly sweaty head, making sure not to mess with my floof.

"LMAO, that got a chuckle out of me! So, what are we down to 1 week till you get back?" he shoots back.

"God, he has the memory of a ham sandwich" I bemoan in my head. "Yes! I can't wait to get back, my own bed, less humid, and I get to torment you in person again >:))))" smirking at my teasing of him, just then I get a pang of loneliness, "I miss that guy, I don't think I'll punch his ribs "

"What time do you get in?" he asks.

Rolling my eyes, I start to type the longer message out, my brain starts to race "I've told him repeatedly Sunday, Sunday! ok I'm mad again ." "Sunday, but I won't get back till like midnight, so I guess we'll see each other in the morning, I still owe you what, 2 kidney punches, a short rib hit, oh and a shoulder throw? So hard to keep track of when your best friend is you!" I finish and send to him, smirking at the tally.

"And I owe you one big hug, I miss you a lot of Kelly." The screen reads out.

"He misses me. "My mind not understanding the first time I read that, "he misses ME! Ok, ok p-play it cool Kelly. He wants a hug too? he's so selfish... "I trail off mentally.

"Your face is red Kelly, did you put sunscreen on?" I hear my dad ask from my side.

"n... no dad, I mean yes I did put sunscreen on" I stammer out mind still befuddled.

"It's Max again, isn't it?" he asks with a knowing smile as he walks up next to me.

"Stop reading my mind dad" I tell him reaching over and giving him a small embrace.

"Not a chance sweetie, you're my little princess and it's my job to watch over you" he tells her, stretching his neck to kiss me on my hair.

"DAAAD stop!! You're going ruin my floof" I playfully moan at him, trying to get away from him.

"Your... floof?" he asks.

"Yeah dad, the hair in my bun, I call it my floof "I explain, pulling my head away from him as I make a small expanding gesture with my hand to emphasize the 'floof' part.

"Where did you get this style anyway?" he asks walking back to his chair.

"Remember that one game me and Max played for like a year? And I did the cosplay of the white-haired character? Well, I liked the style and kept it!" I tell him looking in my phones camera to make it right again, thankfully it's a rather robust style.

"Oh yeah, took you what a year for your hair to go back to black?" he teases me.

"Yeah, but I thought it looked good, heck I might even dye my hair again!" I tell my daddy.

Suddenly his line goes taut and reeling away. "Ope, got one!" he grabs his rod and starts reeling. Taking the opportunity, I grab my phone and start texting Max again. Blushing rereading the last message, I slowly type out the next text.

"you idiot." I send Max "insult him more, dumb ass, that will make get him to love you." my mind chides me. I then send "I miss you too...dummy".

"Oh, you know Mindy from calculus?" my heart drops into my stomach as my brain starts to race with the implications, "no. Please not that."

"Yeah, what about her?" I type with unsteady fingers, trying not to seem panicked.

"She gave me her number" with that, I feel my stomach go out and my strength leave me, I lose my grip on my phone and it slips right of the side of the boat and with a plop, sinks deep into the water. That feeling of loss, panic, sadness culminates in me as it all finally hits me.

"FUCKING SHIT!" I shout while kicking the rail on boat, angry at Max, myself, my phone and well everything.

"What's going on over there!" my dad shouts back while reeling in his fish. Finally netting the sea critter, he tosses the rod to the side to check on his daughter. "Kelly what wrong?" Dad asks stepping next to me.

"it's, it's nothing" I tell him trying to hold back her tear, trying to hold back the heartache of losing my Max to another woman. Not saying a thing, I fell my dad use his thick arms to wrap and hold me as I start to sob into his chest. Not a word passing between us as he embraces me.

After about 10 minutes, the sobs start to subside. With a gentle hand, dad combs my hair and starts to think on what to say next.

"Nare is much better at this than me "Arthur thinks as he continues to console the gem of his life.

"it's ok, honey, my beautiful daughter." My dad consoles me as I feel him give me a loving kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know what to do anymore" I manage to say through my sobs "It, it feels like I'm losing Max, no matter what I say it feels like it's the wrong thing!" looking up through my blurry eyes "dad, please tell me what to do" I beg him.

"Oh Kelly, my little princess, nothing hurts me more than seeing you hurt like this" his deep voice starts, and getting down on one knee he looks at me straight in the eyes with those warm blue eyes "I think this has gone on long enough, Kelly you need to tell Max how you feel, otherwise... otherwise someone else might catch his eye and snatch him up."

with a flash of anger and fire in my eyes, I tell my dad "NO, he's MINE, no one else!"

"Easy girl, easy, YOU might think he's yours, but does he, you talk big talk, but you don't act on it. So, what will it be my little fighter, are you going to tip toe around more and more, or are you going to be the woman I know and FIGHT!" he punctuates with stiff finger into my shoulder.

"Dad that pep talk sucked, but your right I...I need to tell him." I tell him with a small smile, the tears starting to dry up.

"What can I say, I know how people think." He states slyly, and with a small smile. With another big hug he finally relinquishes his hold on me.

"Daddy, my cell phone fell into the water" I tell him looking down at the blue-green water, my distorted visage looking back at me.

"Now the eels can get charged from the battery! don't worry we can order you a new one." He says chuckling at his eel joke.

"Dad can you text Max about my phone." I ask him, giving him a small giggle for joke, even though it was stupid.

Pulling out his phone he cocks his dark eyebrow at me "sure thing pumpkin, what should I say?"

"Dealers choice dad" I tell him, as I walk below deck, not in the mood for fishing anymore. "I have a week to come up with something to say to Max, 'hey stud want to go on a date?' no to forward, hmm bat my eyelashes at him..." I think laying down on the couch.

| A few hours later|

"Max, this is Arthur, Kelly's dad, Kelly had a small accident when we were fishing. Her phone fell into the ocean. We got a new one ordered on the way so when it shows up, bring it in would you. Also, I think Kelly has something to tell you when she gets back! -Arthur" Max reads the text as he's walking back to his glorified tofu delivery car.

"Man, he texts like he sends an email" I think. "Hi Arthur, this is Max, ill grab that package when I arrives, and tell Kelly I'll put it in her room or hold onto it whatever annoys her more, and that I can't wait to see her." I type and send.

"Will do son, see you in a few weeks, when Kelly gets home, please take care of her" he sends back.

"You know I will, she's like a sister to me" I finish off "well I guess I won't be hearing from her till she gets back "I think with a pang of sadness, opening the door to my white and black chariot, I sit down in the driver seat waiting for the traffic behind me to die down a little bit. I start to fall a bit into introspection. "Maybe it was a bad idea to tell her about Mindy, wait that was a terrible idea" I realize putting my head on the steering wheel.

"You are the dumbest person I know "The demon tells me, giving me a condescending stare.

"I'm the only person you know jackass" I shoot back at it.

"Wrong again, I know little miss do good over there. "She gestures to the angel on my other shoulder.

Seeing my chance, I pull out and start my way back home "I'm overthinking all this, next time I see Kelly I'll try and tell her how I feel "Just thinking that still give me that small feeling of panic. "Is that the fear of rejection?" I ponder, giving the car some gas, I cruise home. As I pull into my neighborhood, I Take a left turn I pull into my garage. Turning the key, I pull the parking brake and get out. "No homework, or well, I did it all. But no Kelly to text also, huh now that I think about it, we only text we never called each other over the past 3 months." I think to myself, leaving my backpack in the car.

Walking into the kitchen, I shout out "MOM IM HOME" and make my way to living room to watch something on the tv. Half jumping into the sofa, I relax after a long day of school. The afternoon sun streaming in through the silver panel curtains.

"Hi sweetie" I hear my mom announce from somewhere behind me, then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck and a soft kiss planted on my head, and some large breasts digging into my neck. "How was school?" she asks.

"Mom, I think I screwed the pooch" I bemoan into her soft, yet firm arms.

With a small exhale Gwen asks, "who's pooch did you screw?"

"I think I might have ruined my chances with Kelly" I tell her as she walks around the sofa to sit down next to me, her green eyes looking at me in concern, ginger red hair in a cute ponytail. Getting a better look, she's still in her workout cloths, massive tits bulging over the cups of her sports bra and a sexy amount of thigh squish from her shorts, and of course those abs that are starting to get more definition.

"Max, what did you do" she asks, I then explain the whole situation, the texts, getting the number from Mindy. Finishing my mom's face is scrunched in thought. "Max, you don't understand how women think do you?" concern in her voice.

"Apparently not" I retort back.

"Let me give you some motherly advice, girls don't like hearing about other girls" she starts, leaning over to get in my ear "especially when that girl has a massive crush on the guy."

"I wasn't thinking when I sent the message." I tell her weakly, ignoring the crush comment.

"Clearly, I think I need to teach you how a woman thinks" she whispers deviously into my ear, looking over my mom has a tiny smile, hand tugging on her bra. feeling my cock harden, all of it just a bit too much for me.

Standing up, my mom struts over to the curtains and closes them "Don't want anyone peaking in do we?" then reaching over to the table next to the window, she grabs a notepad, pencil, and a measuring tape. Walking over I notice that her chest is rising faster and faster.

"You were waiting huh?" I ask confidently, readjusting my dick, constrained in its cloth prison.

"Oh, my stupid boy did you fumble the only girl that you had a chance with "she moans kneeling down between my knees.

"Mom" I groan a little concerned.

"Sorry, too mean? I'll bring it back a little bit" she says a little apologetically "now let's get you out of those cloths!" with that she starts to tug at my shorts helping me get them off.

Standing up, I kick my shoes and socks off, feet happy to be free. Stepping over my discarded shorts, I throw my shirt off to the side, breathing in a deep lungful of air I feel... free, powerful, like this is what I deserve.

"What being a millionaire since you were 2 not enough? "The angel asks.

"NO! "The demon and I speak. "I WANT MORE! "

"Let's get these numbers honey" Smiling at her I let her start measuring me, now standing at 5'6" my shoulders getting only a little bit bigger at 22 and half inches, flexing my arms my mom gets 16" on my biceps chest at around 35", wrapping the tape around my quad, getting dangerously close to my cock, it sitting at a cool 22" and my calves the same size as my biceps.

Looking down my mom's crotch, a large dark spot spreading from her arousal. "that's right you little whore, get turned on by your son "I think as she writes down the numbers.

"n...now the, now the cock honey!" she stutters out "huh 3 inches still" she says a bit disappointed.

"Did, did it stop growing? Well shit, I guess 5.5 inches is enough" I tell her, a little sad if that's the case.

"Well at least your balls little bigger, and full of tasty cum!" she moans at me, tugging my dick to get it hard. The softness, the warmth, and her erotic body get it hard in no time.

"Now the hard size!" she tells me "And... 6 inches! See honey I knew you were still growing!" licking her lips she writes down the numbers on the notepad.

"Your hands are so soft mom" I coo as she starts to stroke my meat, starting slowly, her eyes are practically glued to the stick of meat, focusing on the helmet, admiring the developing veins. Reaching under she starts to fondle my balls too.

"These feel so firm!! So full of cum, is it all for me? Is it all for your mommy? Tell me, tell me what you want to do to your mommy" she moans as she starts to speed up, looking up at me, lust deep in those emerald eyes, tits jiggling in that too tight bra, material sounding their protests.

"Mom, I want to-" I groan out too absorbed in the pleasure.

"Tell me! Be a good boy and tell your mommy! "She squirms as she reaches a mini orgasm. Feeling my balls start to tighten I feel my inhibitions start to weaken.

"She wants to hear what you want? THEN TELL HER! "The demon commands me.

"I want... I WANT TO FUCK THOSE TITS OF YOURS MOM, I WANT TO FLOOD YOUR MOUTH WITH GALLONS AND GALLONS OF CUM!!" I roar as my balls start to jump and tighten, cock jumping and jerking in time with my mom's hand motions. "TAKE IT, TAKE IT YOU LITTLE FUCKING WHORE"

"GAH FUCK" is all she can moan out as I start to cover her chest and face with my seed, spurt after spurt of the pearlescent goop. Letting out more and more erotic moans from her mouth is only driving me further and further into my pleasure. Grabbing my cock, I rip it out of her hands, I point my fuck stick straight at her moaning mouth and start to shoot my load straight in.

Sadly, it was near the end of my blinding orgasm, only feeding her 1 or 2 spurts, covering her tongue and front teeth. Breathing heavily my head falls back onto the sofa and my mom's head falls onto my chest, sandwiching my cock in-between my abs and her massive heavenly tits.

"You taste so good honey" she moans not bothering to lift her head. "you've been such a good boy, keep it up and I might have a little surprise for you!" she tells me with a small wiggle of her ass and hips to punctuate the statement. "But honey, you can't cum in my mouth. It's just... it goes too far" she protests weakly.

"You seemed to enjoy it more than me" I tell her pointing at the puddle of nectar that formed under her legs, soaking shorts, shoes, and socks.

"That's... that's not the point, the rules Max, it's the line we can't cross!" she starts.

"She's wavering, strike now." the demon whispers into my ear, pressing its breasts into my ear lobe.

"How can I feel that? "I think idly.

"And what if we do? You told me if I was a good boy, then I can choose a rule to cross." I tell her reminding her of what she told me.

"it's just, I don't know where it will stop..." she trails off.

Suddenly I get ahold of myself, "your right mom, I... I got carried away a little bit" looking into her eyes apologetically.

"It's okay honey, I'm not blameless in this ether. It honestly feels like...I'm the one starting these, these little sessions" she tells me looking conflicted, pulling her head back strands of cum still connecting us cock to tits. "Can you clean this up, I'm a little dirty" mom tells me looking at the strands connecting us. "I'm going to take a shower, ok?"

"Sure, mom I'll get the mop" I lie to her "fuck that I want it all "craning her neck she gives me kiss on my cheek. "you're the best honey" and with that she struts up the stairs, hips swaying beautifully, ass jiggling intoxicatingly.

Waiting a minute, I fall to the ground and stick my mouth to the goopy mixture of my white cum and her clear pussy juice, gleaming in the living room lights. "My personal elixir bottoms up " I think as drink, lap, and suck the amazing substance up. The same feeling euphoria starts to engulf me, like the stars in heaven channeling their divine energy straight into my being. "FUCK, THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO POWERFUL. " my mind races as I suck it all up.

An unknown amount of time later, it's all gone, the soul filling liquid ran out. Breathing heavily, I stand up, not bothering to put my cloths back on "I own this house, I don't need cloths in MY domain "I tell myself walking up the stairs to my room, getting ready to deal with the hardon I got from eating the ambrosia me and my mom made. Step after step, I still feel angry at myself for blowing it with Kelly.

I turn to enter my room. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see that the master bedroom door is ajar, and my mom still in her cum soaked cloths. Feeling my rock-hard cock twitch, I let the other head do the thinking and start to watch. First, she grabs her undersized bra, thumbs under the band and with a strong and fluid motion yanks the elastic fabric over her head, releasing the mountainous mammary's, with a heavy and thunderous slap, her breasts keeping their round and perky shape.

" Fuck she has amazing tits, I'm going to fuck them, I'm going to fuck them, IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR TITS MOM! " my brain roars as I grab my aching cock and start to stroke hard.

Looking at herself more at her reflection, rubbing the cum into her tits, then licking her lips she bends over to pull her shorts off, giving a quick tug, the muscular huge bubble butt explodes out.

"Fuck yeah, show me that fucking huge ass you little whore, I'm going to fuck that ass, IM GOING TO FUCK" Harder and harder, I stroke my cock, and with how brazen I am and the circumstances I reach the edge faster than I could have anticipated! Silently I start to cum again, my growing and expanding balls refilling and pumping there seed out into the open. While I was distracted by the nirvana I was experiencing through my cock, she had started the shower and gotten in, somehow, I remained unnoticed.

Taking the blessing in disguise, knowing her shower is quite loud, with that I can let REALLY loose! "IM GOING TO FUCK YOU MOMMY, IM GOING TO PUMP YOUR PUSSY SO FULL OF MY STICKY CUM, YOULL LOOK PREGANT!!!" jacking and jerking my member "FUCKKKK IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PREGNANT YOULL BE ALL MINE YOU FUCKING LITTLE WHOREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" bucking my hips in conjunction with my hand slick and wet with all my cum, almost feeling like a sloppy pussy. "GAHHHHHHH" I shout pumping and pumping and pumping.