Homebound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? "I ask her, perplexed.

"There's still a lot left in there, why waste it!" She tells me bending over giving them a tiny poke. Lust clouding my mind, I give the bra a couple more jerks on my leaking cum hole, and with no hesitation I start to stuff the soaked sports bra into my mouth.

Feeling the odd texture on my teeth, all the fluids that had been deposited in the garment to squirt directly onto my tongue. The salty smooth flavor of my cum, mixing with a sweet new taste! Not the tangy sweetness of my mom's pussy gush's no it tastes more creamy, more nostalgic like I had tasted this long ago.

"It's her breast milk! "Both me and the demon think at the same thing, groaning I increase the frequency of the chewing and with one last glorious taste, force the chewed bit of spandex, nylon and tit juice down my throat.

Wanting, NO, NEEDING more I grab the yoga pants and with another couple of strokes on my meat soaking the stretchy piece of cloth in my amazing cum, I slide the pants into my hungering maw and chew again. No sweetness like the milk, only the now more familiar tang of her womb nectar, I continue to gnaw at the material, feeling all of it mix in my stomach and almost immediately surge through my veins, only making my cock engorge with more blood, and more fluid gush out of my tip, " fuck I'm pumping more pre cum out than I used to shoot out in an entire week of blasting from my old useless balls! "I think to myself with another aggressive flex of my cock.

Seeing the now angry purple head bobbing and waving in front of my chest, spewing my awesome pre cum from its slit, balls jumping and filling with more of my fertile cum.

Looking at it I see the demon smirk at me, "suck IT! " and not even protesting I reach only a little bit down with my head and bring the helmet into my mouth.

First, I give it a probing touch with my also growing tongue "Kelly is going to love this new feature of me! " I idly think, tracing around the rim of my almost lemon sized head. Pulling back from the unfamiliar sensation, I shove more of it into my mouth. Immediately a gush of my pre coats my mouth, gums, teeth, and yoga pants that are still floating around the back. Moaning though my nose I keep flexing my cock, so it squirts more and more of my essence, my warm tongue going further down the 10-inch length.

Lost in my lust, I completely forget that my mom was taking a shower just a few feet away! The sound of water shutting off almost rips me from my self-sucking, almost. Being excited by the thought of my mom seeing me giving myself head, makes my balls contract, and unleash the second huge load of the day!

The first blast was so powerful it forces the remnants of the yoga pants down my throat, creamy salty protein filling my mouth. Groaning in between the shots, the new sensation of my cum pouring down my throat and being absorbed immediately, baseball sized nuts slightly shrinking from emptying and expanding as they were refilled quickly. But this time the feeling is intensifying, like my body was rewarding me for taking the next step of my ascension to my personal godhood.

The intensifying blasts flowing into my throat start to overwhelm my stomach, thinking fast I reluctantly pull the still blasting head from my mouth, accidently getting a blast straight into my face, and point it the roof. Grabbing my bucking beast in both of my hands I start to shoot my ball batter over the shower glass, straight onto my mother!

Hips bucking more and more intense, the sensation of my balls struggling to keep up with my needs, I hear my mother yelp is a small surprise, then start to moan from the new kind of shower she is being give. Hearing her moans only eggs me on more and lost in my lust I reach out and pull the door open and seeing the naked form of my sex goddess of a mother, hair plastered with my cum, I hold nothing back!

It feels like my blast are never ending in fact they're only getting stronger! my vision starting to darken from all the pleasure, all the excitement, all the TABOO of it. Softly I fall back onto the cold tiles of the bathroom, sleep overtaking me. The last thing I feel is my cock trying to stretch and balls try to expand....

Gwen is in shock; her son just ripped the door of her shower open and used her as a personal cum bucket! Attempting to wipe the thick cream off my succulent sexy body I get slightly annoyed, "I can't even take a shower in peace anymore!" I say to the bathroom, my son passed out on the floor, sexy ripped chest raising and falling with all the subtle power hidden beneath the skin. "God he's turning into a fucking stud now, I can't wait to feel all that power thrust into me, bruising my ass with those massive nuts, filling my....NO he's your, he's your.... "My brain weakly tries protest as I look over his naked form, chest softly pulsing with his breathing. "I can't leave him here like this "and with that in full nakedness and covered in my sons live giving cum, I wrap my arms under and give a mighty heave and start drag my son to his room.

Remembering my training, I use my legs to do all the work. "Thankfully my ass is big enough to drag you around, ay Max." I call out to his unconscious body. Kicking his door open to his room, my grip slips on him, falling forward onto his form, tits absorbing most of the impact, face hitting his rock-hard abs. "damnit Max, why do you have to shoot so much cum!" I falsely chastise him as I try to wipe more of goop of my hands, not being too successful, I absentmindedly bring my slimy hands up to my mouth and start licking the protein rich substance.

Now that my hands are dry, or well drier, I resume trying to lift him up onto his bed. Propping his sleeping torso, get on the bed right behind, feet practically behind his ears, and giving a mighty lift, the memory foam giving a small groan of complaint, I drag his body up onto the bed. "GAHH, Woo you're getting big my little boy" I says affectionately looking down at him over my massive tits "man this would be a bad time for him to wake up! "My mind tells me as I stand over his face with no cloths on, dripping pussy juice all the while. Doing the final maneuvers, I successfully get Max back in his bed.

With a satisfied nod, I start to hop off the bed, but unbeknownst to me, my sons massive fertile cock was constantly spewing its slippery pre-cum over the sheets when I was dragging him to the sleeping position. And as if the stars aligned, when my foot made its way to step off the bed, it landed straight in the puddle of precum making me slip and lose my balance when. With a small yelp, I fall softly next to Max, and his massive 10-inch cock is staring straight at me!

"Did... did I just slip in Max's pre? "Is all I can think when I try to get up on all fours, my giant tits reaching the covers getting a liberal coating of precum from the pool under it, suddenly I come face to face with his massive angry lemon sized purple helmet, and as if it could sense me, it shoots another gush of almost white pre cum into my face. "There's so much, and it's so... big. I could reach out and suck it if I wanted to, no I... "the protest comes in even more weak than last time I caught myself thinking this.

The whole time I'm having this dialogue with myself, I don't notice that I am inching closer and closer to the head, shiny from the leaking tip and giving off a musky scent that is slowly overwhelming my senses. Staring the one-eyed serpent down, I can almost hear it whispering promises of divine tastes. Feeling my resolve finally faulter, I reach out with my mouth and crossing another line with eyes closed, lunge my tongue out slowly.

The moment where I was reaching out with my tongue felt like an eternity, but I when I felt that almost rubbery tip touches my tastebuds, I moan, LOUDLY. The sensation isn't the most erotic thing I've done but the whole taboo'ness of it nearly makes me squirt again. Dragging my pink snake I explore slowly around the stiff hem of his cockhead, I savor the mixed taste of pre cum and cum, both dancing across my extended tongue as if it was the finest wine. "I can't believe that I'm doing this! "The remnants of my rational mind shouts at me.

Leaning a bit more I shove more of his amazing meat log down my mouth, reveling in the way it fills up my mouth, the squishy yet firmness of the flesh. Using my tongue, I start moving further and further down his length trying to worship it the way it should be. Slowing down I start to think again "No... if I'm going to do this, Then Max should be awake at least and give his consent "and with a mighty force of will, I unlatch myself from his magnificent penis, a thin strand of saliva and precum connecting me to the large purple helmet. Finally standing up, my heavy breasts returning to their firm pert melon shape, I reluctantly walk out of the room.

Making my way down the stairs, the shaking and jostling unleashing small spurt of milk from my nipples. "Damn things, what am I going to do with all this milk I'm producing? "I ask my creamy milk mountains, then out of the corner of my eye I see an empty bottle of that Flooom stuff, it has what plants crave! On que my nipple shoots another stream of nutrient packed milk onto the table.

Like the scene from 2001 a space odyssey, my eyes shoot from my massive baby feeders to the floom, it has water, and back again for a half minute, then the old lightbulb in my thinking box sets off." Just bottle it for later! "I think in triumph, with a small gush of milk my tits also approve of the idea. Quickly walking over to my purse, I retrieve my phone and using the face unlock, I go online and purchase a breast milker for nursing moms. My mind starts to rush with all the uses of fresh breast milk as I clean out the Flooom bottles and start to milk myself into one.

Darkness. The blessed bliss of sleep is all I can perceive. Suddenly a shining light in the darkness, a pin prick so far but rapidly approaching, and then I'm in an unfamiliar room. The light blue walls of the spacious interior catch the morning light flooding through the wooden curtains. Feeling slightly confused I lift my head to look around, only to stop because I feel a tickling under my chin. Looking down I see a tuft of spiky raven black hair," that looks like Kelly's hair, wait that is Kelly's hair "my mind completes the picture.

Cuddling into my chest is Kelly, her tan sun kissed skin mashing into my broad muscular chest," damn I'm looking really good!". Lifting the blanket to see more, I see her massive soft breasts flattening into my stomach, and angelic face with a small blissful smile. Feeling my movement, her eyes start to scrunch up. Yawning letting her cute tongue lol out she blinks her eyes open and starts to wake up. Sapphire blue eyes focusing on my green eyes, her face splits into a massive grin.

"mmm morning honey" she purrs with a nuzzle into my bare chest.

"Kelly, why... why are you in my bed?" I ask still confused.

"Hmm? why shouldn't a man and his wife share a bed!" she chimes.

"Married?" is all I can come up with

"Max are you alright? We've been married for 6 years now" she tells me sitting up with a small look of concern, pointing at her left ring finger, a black shining ring adorned with a modest sapphire gem.

"I'm... I'm fine just waking up still, must have had a vivid dream. "I say with small shake of my head, trying to ease her mind.

Looking at me with an impish grin, she sits up, blanket falling down her back and bunching around her massive ass. Those bountiful huge tits that I love come into full view, perfectly round melon shaped with beautiful pink nipples capping each peak. "I have an idea how to wake you up" she stats with a wiggle of her hips on my cock. With that I start to feel myself get hard. Painfully hard.

"Are you ever going to tell me how you got so big?" she teases me as she scoots further down my right leg, leaving a slick trail of pussy juice on my quad.

"Eating right and getting my best friend's hand in marriage" I softly lie to her, not wanting to tell her what me and my mother got up to all those years ago.

Rolling her eyes, and with a final scoot, she lowers her face down to my... Holy shit my massive cock. Unable to help myself I reach out to grab the meat bat! "Wow! See how hard you get me Kelly, fuck this thing is huge"?

"Twenty-five inches! And all for your SEXY. HORNY. DRIPPING WIFE" she moans, gently taking it away from my grasp and as if she does this every day, opens her mouth, and fills it with my purple helmet. A strong gush of pre-cum races up my magnificent length and spurts out of my cum hole and down my wifes hungry. Only able to moan, Kelly redoubles her effort and quickly makes her way further and further down the large fuck stick.

"GAH, fuck Kelly, your so good at this" I moan at her, reaching out and cupping her face in my large hands, lightly brushing her cheek with my thumb. Dropping down another 4 inches, she looks up at me, mouth still full of my god cock, with eyes overflowing with love and compassion. With a pop, she frees her mouth to talk.

"Well, I have to be good, since we cant fuck right now!" she exclaims happily.

"wha- why?" I ask confused.

"This thing steals too much blood from your brain stupid, because I don't want to disturb the baby!" she tells me, her slender hand trailing down to her shredded core. " remember, the doctor said no sex while pregnant!"

Pregnant, Kelly, with my child. MY CHILD. Unable to help myself I reach out and hug her against my chest, a sense of overwhelming love and need to protect floods me. In response she just nuzzles against me, like this is a common occurrence with me. Staring up at me, here eyes glimmering it feels all so... perfect.

"Kelly, I Lov......"

"♫huuahh*fart* 5oclock huuahh*fart* 5oclock huuahh*fart* 5oclock♫"

My alarm blares. My crusty right eye shoots open and shuts the racket off. Looking around, I recognize my room, my real room.

"NO DAMNIT, I WAS ABOUT TO...about to do what?" I mentally shout as the dream starts to evaporite from my mind. Confused I look around as something starts to nibble at the back of my brain" Huh how did I get here? I thought I passed out... passed out giving my mom a 'Special' shower "I think to myself, diamond hard cock jumping, spitting out another gush of lubricant, landing on my cheek. Sitting up I feel something start to flow off of me, looking down my chest is covered in my own cum!

"Shit did I have a wet dream? "I call out to the empty room "fuck this must be half a gallon!" not wanting the amazing substance I start to scoop the ball juice into my mouth, in-between mouthfuls I reach over for my pill organizer, popping each pill in-between my slurping down the amazing protein filled slime.

Now cleaned off I hop out of my bed, Steel hard cock standing like a flagpole, massive baseball sized nuts pulsing and churning from all the nutrients and cum I keep feeding it. "don't worry boys, Kelly is gonna be here soon enough, and I think shell help keep you empty "I say with a playful shake of my large package. Opening the door to my room I stride down to the basement "no school today, lets hit this as hard as I can, get the blood flowing! "I think trying to amp myself up.

Walking down to the basement, I start to rack the weights on the bar. Looking at the bench I give it a small nod, 250lb for the bench press warm up. "let's at it" I announce to the room confidently. Laying down on my back, naked back flush with the faux leather slightly cold from the night. With a miniscule effort I life the bar off the rack. "This is too fucking easy...."

|half an hour later|

Sitting on the edge of bench, massive balls hanging off the edge with small drips of sweat and pre-cum dripping off the bottom. Doing a concentration curl, massive biceps popping like softballs. Some movement brings me out of my, looking up I see my sex bomb of a mother standing before me, finishing the set I pull my ear buds out. "Good morning mom" I tell her with a small flex of my cock, gushing what feels like a cup of pre-cum onto her pink robe. Looking down at the goop, she gives me a small, annoyed smirk.

"Don't you think you should give your body a rest day? Don't want to overexert yourself." She lectures me.

"Nah, I think I can handle some light weightlifting" I boast, curling the 60lb weight.

With a roll of her emerald eyes, she continues "Anyway stud, what do you want for breakfast "she asks playfully picking at the deposit of lubricant I blessed her with.

"Something big mommy, I'm going as hard as I can today!" I tell her "Enjoying something?" I tease as she can barely keep those emerald eyes of my marble pillar and fertile nuts.

"Just wondering if my big man is comfortable" she retorts.

"As long as I'm with my mommy I'm always comfortable!" I lay it on her thick "maybe you should, I don't know, join me sometime!"

Without saying anything, she gives me a soft kiss on my cheek and makes her way back up the stairs, "wait has her ass gotten bigger? She must be as big as Kelly now! "I think watching that mass of jiggling fat and muscle walk up the stairs. Her flowery smell still lingering, I swap the 60lb weight to my other arm and start the reps, but 3 reps in it all feels to light! Unscrewing the cap on the threaded bar I reach over to add 10 more pounds keeping my grip on the thread, it slips just a little bit.

Feeling a sharp pain, I drop the weight onto the rubber mat. "Ow! Shit." I say looking at my left hand, a good crimson gash spanning my palm. "Crap where's that first aid kit we have down here" I say putting pressure on it while I walk over to the wash area down here. Opening the wall mounted first aid kit, I turn the sink on to clean the wound, uncapping the vial of medical superglue I bunch one of the towels up and bite into it as I pour the semi viscous across my palm, biting down hard as the stinging pain engulfs my mind as I pinch the wound close. Lastly grabbing the roll of bandages, I wrap the palm a few times to finish the first aid.

"Thanks for showing me how to do this Kelly! "I think in a silent thanks to my best friend. Giving an experimental squeeze of my hand, satisfied I look over to the weights. "Welp that stinks, should I keep going? "I think to myself as I inspect the bandage.

"You'll be fine, do it for her "The demon materializes looking slightly bigger than yesterday, "if you don't, I'm telling Kelly that you're a quitter "

With a small smirk I lean back on the workout bench, huge cock jutting from my pelvis spitting precum in front of me, I ask "How? you on her fav 5? "The demon rolls her eyes and disappears again in a puff of smoke and flame.

Shaking my head, I grab the weights I was reaching for before I was rudely interrupted, before I grab it, I notice that I accidently rested my bandaged hand in a pool of my precum. "Dumbass!" Loading up the weight bar, the soaked bandages gives a small squishing sound as some of my nectar is ringed out from it, I resume my set. For the first 3 reps the inconvenient cut stings like a bastard, afterwards the pain starts to dissipate. After the first set, I hardly feel it "hmm that's odd" I mentally comment as 'shepherd of fire' plays through my ear buds.

|3 and a half hours later|

Dropping the 35lb kettle ball, I finish the last set in my mega workout. My heart pounding red blood throughout my limbs, every inch of my being feeling pumped. Muscles engorged and enlarged, Cock pulsing and jumping throwing my ball lubricant wildly everywhere, in fact all the bars and weights in the room were not spared from the white goop onslaught. Raising my hands up to my face, I lick the cum off, not wanting it to go to waste of course, walking towards the shower I stop.