Homebound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you naughty boy, you like these tits?" she teases.

"Yes mommy! The size, the shape, the texture you really are turning into a sex goddess, aren't you?" I compliment her as I stand up, getting ready for the measuring. Looking at her, there's something different in her eye, a different kind of look like she's seeing something different in me, or just thinking of something that involves me. "Like what you see?" I say with full of confidence.

Licking her lips as she starts to raise the tape to measure, she replies "It's not every day you own son goes from being, sorry Max, a dork to a hunk of man meat that anyone would want!" I feel her small hand rub my bicep as I flex it for measurement.

"ouch and or cowabummer"I recoil at the well-meaning insult.

Starting with my arm, she calls out 23", for my shoulders she gets 28" across, lifting my arms I let her slip the measuring tape around my massive pecs and chest getting a thick 44" around, stopping there she places her palm on my slab of a muscle and gives it a gentle rub. "All of this, its selfish to only let Kelly have all this to herself! By the way how's she doing?"

"Oh, we haven't been talking the whole no cell phone thing still going on" I say with a small ting of sadness, I must really miss her if that's all I can think of when a beautiful naked woman is standing in front of me.

"Oh sweetie, how could I forget, I bet your really starting to miss her" she coo's, moving down in what is now a practiced motion around my quad and calls out 34" and my calf a thick 23" just like my bicep. Placing the tape at my now large feet, she raises the tape above my head and reading the numbers off tells me im now 6'2". Licking her lips, she locks her gaze straight onto my cock "honey let it go down so I can get its soft size!" she teases.

"Mom, you know that's not how a men work!" I chide her playfully.

"When you get soft measure it, but now..." she trails off, hand on the edge of my salami log, bending it down for the measurement. She looks up at me with those emerald eyes gesturing me to hold down my huge dick.

"And finally, 12 inches!" she moans out, reaching out and kissing my head with those giant cock sucking lips. "I can't wait to hear Kelly screaming from this thing slamming her womb, moaning from being filled up with these huge balls, and begging to be bred!" she compliments with a squeeze, my cock in response shooting a cup of pre cum out onto her tits.

"Mom, why do you have to make things weird with me and Kelly" I ask sheepishly, still embarrassed by the thought of having sex with my best friend.

"I want grandkids Max! And Kelly is a well put together woman, so next time you see her try and get closer please." She playfully pleads. Looking down, I guess all the talk about Kelly made my cock finally settle down, returning to a now flaccid state. "Ooo, let me get this and then I'm going to take a shower!" she exclaims lifting my heavy member up. "And... 8 inches soft, my little stud is a shower not a grower it seems!"

Standing on her tip toes she plants a kiss on my cheek. With that, my mom starts to saunter out of my room then a thought shoots into my head "Hey mom, why don't we check your size?" I ask holding up the measuring tape.

"I don't know Max..."

"Come on, you did it once in front of me with Christine, besides your already naked" I continue with a little bit more authority in my voice, making her quiver in anticipation.

With out saying anything, she holds her arms out and lets me start to measure her amazing body. Not bothering with the more detailed muscle size I go straight for the big 3. Lifting her heavy shapely tits, I wrap the tape around her ribcage, getting 32" then down to her waspish waist getting 24" and then down to her gargantuan ass! With slightly shaking hands I wrap around it and get a thick 46"! "Good lord above mom, your bigger than Kelly down here!!" I compliment her with a small spank on the huge wobbling orb, earning me a small moan from her.

Just like she did with me; I pull the tape up her back and call out an even 6 foot tall for her height. "What about my cup size?" she finally tells me as I write everything down.

"Are you comfortable if I do that" I ask cautiously.

"Max, we pretty much are having sex every day, a breast measurement is the least embarrassing thing I can think of right now" she states plainly.

Shrugging, I go through the motions that Christine did while measuring my mom, first standing then bent over gathering the measurements. Plugging the numbers into an online cup calculator we finally get an N cup. Reaching around I drop the tape and give them a gentle but firm squeeze, earning me a good squirt of milk drenching my mirror.

"Mom, you need to drain these things, they're making my room dirty" I tease her.

"Naughty man, now if were done, I'm going to order some food and take a shower!" she tells me resuming that saunter out of my room making that huge ass jiggle.

"I'll be in here cleaning up!" I call out to her as she closes the door behind her. Licking my lips, I start to eat all the juices we produced in the room. "This is going to be a feast! "

Turning the knob to the shower, Gwen gave the water a quick test to see if it was warm enough to bath in. "Perfect! "I think as the warm liquid enveloped my voluptuous form. I let the heat envelop me as I start to fall into some introspection "this is so wrong what I'm doing with my son... but it feels SO GOOOD, fuck its giving me my youth back, making my tits more attractive, and my ASS, I need to call Christine to make me more cloths."

Finishing off the shower I reach for the towel I left out and start to dry myself. Wrapping my hair so it can dry, I worry for a second "oh I forgot the other towel, wait I don't care if he sees me like this..." my mind trails off as I step into my spacious room stretching my arms above my head. Grabbing my phone, I put an order in for some Korean food "my big boys gotta eat! I'll get 5 times the normal... it's so hot watching him eat it like a starving man" she thinks tapping the order button as a squirt of milk lands on her screen.

"I need to do something about this! "I think to myself, walking over to the breast pump I bought, and I set it up on my mountainous tits. Grabbing everything I walk downstairs so I can watch something on the tv while I wait for the food and wait for my tanks to get drained. Turning the tv on I settle in, letting the automatic pump do its thing.

Max is sitting in his now spotless room after he feasted on the left over cum and pussy juice, watching a utube video, something on repairing watches. "Man, how do they make the gears that small..." my mind wanders, feeling my stomach growling I start to think. "I wonder when the food is going to get here?" I wonder aloud, standing up I walk downstairs to go and ask my mom. My massive naked foot making a thump as he lands on the hardwood floor as I step on the landing of the stairs. "Hey mom when's the food going to be here "I ask her.

"Should be here anytime" she calls back, too distracted by the tv show. As if on que, the doorbell rings. "Can you get that, there should be some cash on the end table to tip the driver."

Walking over to the door I reach for the knob, then I pull back. "I'm still naked" I realize looking down at my now massive if flaccid cock and chiseled abs.

"Look through the eye hole, see if it's a hot chick" I hear the demon suggest in my head, following the advice, I stoop my neck to look through it. Standing there with what looks like a feast worth of food is a younger woman probably.... Wait that's Mindy!

Smiling I shout out "just a minute" reaching into the coat closet next to the door and intentionally grab a shorter coat that barley conceals my manhood. And with that I open the door.

"Sorry for the wait, oh hey Mindy, fancy seeing you" I say answering the door.

"Oh, Max, you live here? "The ginger haired Mindy asks startled by my now larger presences and almost nakedness.

"Yeah, is that all my food?" I say gesturing to the packages around her.

"Ye.... yeah, are you having family over?" she asks, trying to keep her composure while she visually devours my exposed muscles but not quite brave enough to look further down.

"Nah, it's all for me and my mom, she's out but will eat the leftovers. How much do I owe you?" I ask reaching back for the cash on the end table, intentionally letting my cock fall out a little more from the jacket.

"Uhh, the app... it paid for it" she's really flustered now, face red and idling licking her lips.

"Sorry I just got out of the shower, something you like" I say with a little bit of swagger, letting my hips slowly sway from left to right, my now heavy member lightly slapping off my thighs. "What about the tip?" I continue.

"Uh I mean it's kind of big I guess, my ex's was definitely smaller... oh the money tip, not yet" she stammers out.

Laughing internally at what I'm doing, I count out some 20s and hand them over. With trembling hands, she reaches out to grab it, stopping right before to admire my now free cock. Smirking, I grab the jacket and throw it off to the side to give her an 'extra' tip, something to tell all the girls at school about.

"Its... so big" she mumbles mesmerized by the sway of my meat pendulum.

"it's only 8 inches... soft, besides its still growing," I state nonchalantly "shouldn't you be getting to your next delivery?" I jokingly chide her.

"that was, *gulp* that was my last one for tonight... "she trails off, emerald eyes following my swinging pendulum of meat.

"Well, I better get this food in, I'm starving! See you Monday Mindy!" I finish, Ending the little game I was playing with her. Bending over I gather all the food and shut the door behind me, feeling emboldened by what just transpired.

"Max, you didn't need to tease the poor girl, I thought she was going to cream herself right there!" my mom scolds me.

"Mom, I was just giving her a tip." I joke back at her, finally noticing the gallon jug of milk in front of her. "You thirsty?" gesturing to it.

"Only a little bit, anyway I'm hungry let's eat" she answers with a little grin.

With that we both eat our dinner, me a lot more than her. After about 30 minutes of shoveling all the delicious food down my gullet, I help mom clean the table off and with a small kiss on her head I head off to bed for my nightly ritual of edging and teasing my balls so they can resume their insane production of cum, looking at my favorite pictures of Kelly as my fap material.

For hours and hours, I slowly jacked my massive slab of meat off, my angry purple helmet spewing its contents into my mouth as I drink it down to keep my bed clean. I must have drunk at least a gallon of my own delicious precum as I worshiped my huge cock. I lost count the number of times I had to clamp down on my piss tube to force the gallons of cum back into my balls.

The first load I forced down, it felt almost painful as all the ball batter fought against my steel hard grip, but it slowly flowed backwards into my balls only further making gain size. By the fourth time I was used to the sensation, the reverse flow almost as enjoyable as fucking my mom's throat, almost. Sadly, I slowly feel my consciousness slip and I fall asleep, balls heavy and mad at not being able to shoot their contents.

Saturday was nice and slow, the pattern of waking up early kept up. At 4:30am I woke up, my balls still feeling heavy from last night's ritual. I creep down the stairs not to wake mom and make my way to the basement to smash out another huge workout. My mom making me a huge breakfast to help me recover. Me staring at her massive tits as I ate all my food, my cock shooting globs of precum over the table since the angry head was peaking over the edge.

Christine dropped by to take our new measurements for our cloths. She nearly fainted when she saw how big my cock had gotten over the past week, but the flaxen haired tailor maintained a thread bare amount of professionalism. Me and my mom both take out turns getting measured and taking turns teasing Christine. Since it was our home turf, we could have more fun than in the store.

"Do you think my tits are too big Christine?" my mom asked innocently.

"I uhh, I think they're great! "She stutters out.

"Nah, what about my cock, I think it's a little on the small side" I ask, holding my lead pipe sized cock up, spewing a great glob of pre cum onto both the girls.

For the sake of recording, I asked Christine for a copy of all my measurements. Initially confused I told her that Gwen has a bit of a growth fetish and loves to read over all my numbers. She listened with rapt attention, biting her lip as I tell her. "I wonder if it's my cock, looks, or smell that's making her like this. "I think as I finish explaining. Happy to oblige she rewrites all the numbers with notes on what each measurement means.

Over a single day, I jumped up to 6'3" in height, finally tall enough to rest my chin on Kelly head, my shoulders widened to a crisp 30" maybe wide enough to wrap my best friend in a massive bear hug" I wonder why I'm thinking about Kelly right now..." my mind wonders idly. Biceps at 25 inches and my chest at a huge 44" around. My mighty quads shredded with cords of muscles at a nice 32" and finally my calves mirroring my biceps at 25".

With a flourish, Christine rips the page off her yellow notepad and hands it to me. Looking at all the numbers I noticed that one measurement was missing, cock jumping at the opportunity I decided to speak up.

"Hey Christine, you're missing one crucial measurement" I say reading over the numbers.

"uhh*gulp* what do you mean?" she asks clutching her notepad softly to her chest, slightly embarrassed.

"We also like to measure how huge my cock has gotten!" I state, giving my cock another rub, in return it spits another glob of precum across the room hitting the window with a soft wet thud.

"Oh, I... I don't know how to measure a... cock this big." She stutters out, eyes affixed to my marble pillar.

Gently I take her hands and guide her through measuring my meat, first by pushing it down to be completely horizontal, then placing the tape against my pelvic bone, slowly oh so slowly roll the tape down my awesome length, and lastly reading the number that rests on the end of my angry red/purple helmet. Feeling her soft hands dance across my meat felt amazing! Giving a small glance to my mom, she had a small jealous look on her face as Christine nearly creamed her thighs as she called out the measurement.

"I... I think its 14 inches... holy shit!" she whispers under her breath, giving me a look telling me that she wants nothing more than to hop on my bitch breaker and let me breed her. Just the thought of doing that makes the head of my cock flare even more aggressively trying to find the nearest womb to impregnate.

"Yesterday I was only 12 inches, I guess we will be using a yard stick in no time!" I say confidently, shaking my hips to spray her a little bit with my precum.

Finally, she finishes up and leaves. My mom asks if I need relief, but I tell her I'm edging myself for tomorrow. Looking a little disappointed, I wrap my arms around her and give her hug and a kiss on her head as a consolation prize.

"Can... can I watch you?" she asks a little shy.

"Sure, I'll do it in here." I say confidently.

And so, from 2pm to 10pm me and my mom worshiped my cock, enticing countless loads from my already engorged nuts and promptly forcing them back down earning a groan from me as my ball are forced to enlarge to accommodate all the extra fluid. Stopping only to eat another huge dinner and take my vitamins. Like the night before, I passed out on the couch with my massive pillar standing proud and nuts almost the size of mangos draped over the edge of the coach even more mad about what they were forced to go through. Sweet dreams overtook my brain as the night dances away.

|Homebound will return with chapter 6|

Postscript: I didn't have any ideas for Saturday so I kind of glossed over it :/ guess I'm lazy. But next chapter Kelly and Max will finally unite, I can't wait. Freddy five five bear.

Editor here: I have literally no recollection of writing this chapter. Legit, I only remembered the dream with Kelly and that's it, but I had a fun time editing this big sun of a gun. I have a really annoying habit of switching from 1st to 3rd back to 1st person in sentences and it hurts my thinking box.