Homebound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom can handle my sweaty body. "I say to myself, turning to the stairs to get some breakfast.

Legs swelling with power, I stride up the stairs, huge cock bobbing left and right sprinkling its sauce all the way up the stairs, huge nuts lightly slapping the mid part of my thighs. "I wonder when all of this is going to end, this magnificent growth. "I ponder as I open the door to the dining room, before me is a great spread of all my favorites bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, cereal, Pancakes, waffles, and orange juice.

Pulling out my usual chair, I sit down and help myself to the large servings of each and start to dig in. While I shovel more and more food into my mouth, my cock keeps spewing its pre like it needs to lubricate a Komatsu SSDA18V170 (a big ass engine). Looking down at my fuck stick between bites, I see that it I am splashing off the underside of the table with all of my thick precum shots, and without thinking I scoot back a smidge to allow it to shoot into my huge pile of food, giving it more flavor!

Moaning more and more at the seasoning I am providing for the feast, I start to lose track of how much I am eating, getting into a trance of fork, knife, mouth, chew, drink repeat. All the food sliding down my esophagus being deposited into my stomach, only to be aggressively digested to make more room for more food, all of it being euphoric and almost overwhelming to my senses.

"Max..." I hear the husky voice of my mom come from behind me, snapping me out of my feasting induced revere. Turning around I can see she's standing back a little bit, arms crossed under her massive, robed chest, her eyes not quite meeting mine, like she was nervous. I wipe my mouth off with a napkin and turn my chair completely.

"What's wrong mom?" I ask with some concern, full of nervous energy she starts to pace.

"Honey, I've been thinking, I mean really thinking about the past 2 weeks." She starts fiddling with her thumbs still averting her eyes "well, it's just, these rules I put in place. It feels like well..."

"she's beating around the bush." I gather as she continues paces back and forth.

"Mom, take a deep breath and tell me, whatever you need to say I can take it" I tell her gently trying to catch her eyes. She stops pacing and takes a deep breath, massive tits flaring a bit in that sexy pink robe she's still wearing even though it looks like it's one or two sizes too small.

"Max, remember how I told you if you were a good boy id let you choose which rules you could bend?" she resumes, finally meeting my eyes, turning her body to face me, a little bit more of confidence filling her voice." Well, I think I'm ready to take the next step... the next step in our relationship." She continues "But, there are some new rules for us, if ... if you're comfortable with moving forward" she finishes, staring straight into my green eyes, looking like she's almost pleading with me. Perfect.

Reaching out slowly, I envelop her hand in my bandaged palm "mom if it's with you I'm completely comfortable, I mean look!" I say gesturing down to my naked body "I wouldn't be walking around with my massive cock out for you to admire if I wasn't comfortable" giving my pillar another flex shooting a great gob of my lubricant into her open cleavage.

Mom's eyes dart from my cock to the cup of goop being absorbed into her skin multiple times, with a deep breath, she finally speaks. "Ok honey, but first the new rules, one we can never ever tell anyone about this. Two, we can't have... sex, I wouldn't feel right as a mother if we did that, and three no kissing, we can't kiss like a man and wife. Other than that... I think we can do anything else" she finishes looking me in the eyes with that same pleading look, like she's trying to get my approval.

Without saying anything, I stand up and wrap her in my arms giving her a soft reassuring hug, still feeling a little weird now that I'm taller than her. Another thing I didn't account for was where my fuck stick would go when I embraced her, the meaty endowment snuggling itself right under the slopes of my mother's robed tits, she ether doesn't notice or doesn't care.

"I love you mom, not for just doing this, but for being a great mother to me." I tell her, voice slightly muffled from the ginger-red hair I'm talking through. Hearing that, I feel all the tension start to melt from her, muscles going lax as she melts in my grip, and with a small amount of hesitation, her soft toned arms wrap around my muscle laced back.

"I love you too Max, my special amazing boy." she replies giving me a thankful smile. A small look of concern flashes across her eyes "what happened to your hand?"

"Oh that" I tell her, releasing my grip and looking at the bandage on my hand, a dark red blob where the cut was deepest "I sliced it when I was lifting."

"Oh Max, let me look at it!" mother mode kicking-in in full.

"Moom, I washed it and glued it together like Kelly showed me" I say pull it away defensively.

"MAX" she says sternly with THE STARE. Not wanting to make her mad, I undo the knot holding it together, the ruby colored ribbons falling onto the floor, and the final layer sticking slightly due to the leftover superglue. With a last small tug, the bandage relinquishes its grip, and I hold out my hand for my mother to inspect.

"Did you cut this yesterday?" she asks poking at the scab... wait what.

"No, I sliced it like 1455 words ago" I tell her reinspecting my hand confused, on further inspection the previously gnarly gash has a crusty scab over it like it had a week to heal. Not wanting to walk over to the sink, I squirt some precum onto the scab to wash it off.

"Ew Max, use water!" my mom chastises with her hands on her hips.

"Precum is sterile, I can use it to at least chip this scab off" I tell her while peeling off the scab with my fingernail. Finally, my nail gaining purchase on the scab, gently peels it off the hardened blood. Shocked at what I see, I reapply more precum to clear off the rest of the debris, I can scarcely believe it, my gash is completely healed. Not even a scar to mark the crimson mistake.

"Holy shit, its gone!" I say in surprise.

"What do you mean" my mom says pulling my hand back down "I thought you cut yourself? Where is it..." she trails off, the gears in her head turning.

"Mom, it's gone, and it wasn't a little paper cut, it was like 'I can see muscles' kind of cut!" I tell her, a new sense of power starting to fill me. "If I can heal a good gash like that, as if it was nothing... was it the precum? "My mind starts to race with the possibilities of having a body that can heal faster than anyone else.

"Max, I don't know what's happening to you anymore, maybe we should go to the docto- "

"NO!" I interrupt her abruptly "sorry, I mean no mom what's wrong if I can heal a little faster and had a much-needed growth spurt?" I explain to her trying to convince her.

"Are... are you sure? I can't make you if you don't want to Max" she says, concern lacing her voice.

"I'm sure, if I grow an extra head then we can go ok" I reassure her "besides, that would explain why I can lift so much and not feel sore the next day!" on its own my cock spews out another heaping of my pre-cum, "God I'm so fucking hard right now, I need to get moving on this session! "My brain tells me.

"So... mom, what do you mean by new rules? Does that mean the old ones are...." I trail off innocently, wanting her to give me permission, for what I don't really know.

With a confident smirk breaking her gorgeous face, she takes a step back and puts her hands on her hips "What it means is, if you get to be 'comfortable' then why can't I?" she says doing a small air quote, and reaching up and pulling my ear close, she whispers " Besides it's not something you haven't seen already!" and with that, I hear a ruffling of cloths hit the ground and she steps back.

Standing before me completely naked, is my supermodel eclipsing mother. Wavey ginger-red hair falling to her mid back, emerald-green eyes with a small look of mischief in them, gorgeous looking face with that billion-dollar smile, all of which is enhanced by the fact that she doesn't even look 34 anymore, it looks like my therapy of steady ball juice has made her look 24 now! No wrinkles, skin smoother than silk, all old blemishes melted away.

My eyes drifting down further, they rest on her now MOUTNAINOUS creamy tits, capped off with perfect pink nipples, hard and at attention. The massive mammary's still holding their shape, sitting above a toned set of hard abs. trailing down I finally rest my eyes on what can only be described as a perfect slit, she must have shaved or waxed because like the rest of her skin it is perfectly smooth, and that pussy! You couldn't tell that she had a kid, because other than a cute clit poking out nothing else is showing! All in all, she is almost the pinnacle of what a woman can be, and she's hungry for my COCK!

"So, Max, what do you want to do?" she asks innocently.

Dumbfounded I can barely think straight, my body moving on its own I reach out and with no protest I reach for her massive tits, soft smooth skin squishing under my rough, thick fingers. Feeling no resistance from mom, I lift my other hand to the other one and start to massage the milk tanks. Soft yet firm fat yielding under my strong but gentle grip. "These tits, THEY'RE ALL MINE "my mind roars as I get more energetic with my groping.

"Fuck mom, how big are these things now, I can barely hold them!" I ask looking her in the eyes all while she is clearly aroused!

"I, Guhh, I don't know my new bras don't fit anymore!" she tells me in between her moans.

"These feel amazing, dad was a lucky man! Fuck, mom let me fuck these things!" I growl at her, pinching her nipples to punctuate my point, earning a small spurt of milk "And your lactating? Man, you are such a fucking whore!"

"Max, your, fuck, your bedroom hurry I want to feel this fuck stick in my TITS" she moans at me, feeling a surge of power from her ministrations, I scroop her up in my muscular arms, plant her bare pussy on the topside of my cock and carry her up the stairs "woah big man, are you showing off for your mommy?"

"A man should be able to carry his woman, shouldn't he?" I say flexing my arms, smashing her tits into my chest and grinding the tip of my cock into her mid back.

Kicking my door open, I march straight to my bed and lay my mother gently down, her head resting on my fluffy pillows, both tits wobbling gently. Giving a small hip wiggle of approval, I get up on the mattress and mount my mother's perfect chest. Gathering both mounds with my hands I gently guide my cockhead to the base of her mountains, all while my giant balls keep spewing great gouts of precum spraying into and over her chest and with one last look to her face for approval, of which I got an enthusiastic nod.

Slowly, savoring the sensation, the anticipation, the feeling of domination flowing through me, push my head into the quivering canyon of massive tits. A Feeling of euphoria starts to overtake me as I feel the soft, warm, and slick tits envelop all 10 inches of my monster cock!

"AHH, Holy shit mom this is, FFFHH, this is fucking amazing, we should have been doing this YEARS AGO!" I shout at her, my thrusts starting to ramp up, showing her that she is owned by me now!

"Fuuck, MAX, FUCK MY TITS, TURN ME INTO YOUR LITTLE WHORE" she shouts back at me, using her arms to put pressure on my cock through her massive mommy milkers, quite literally since she keeps squirting streams of milk after every one of my thrusts only adding to the lubrication!

We start to fall into an erotic rhythm, me pulling back my bitch breaker, head getting enveloped in the slick, tight warmth of her tit tunnel, slamming forward, ball bouncing against the bottom of her chest, and a cool blast of air as my purple head pops out free above my mom's plump lips.

"These things are so great mom, what are you feeding them?" I ask her in between a thrust, watching her eyes follow my head on its full journey.

"You know, mmmMMmmm, just my sons tasty fertile cum!" she says with a moan and a smile.

Then without warning my mom's hand reaches out and guides the head of my cock into her waiting mouth, she then reaches down to grab my bare ass to stop my thrusting so she can enjoy her meaty treat more. I can barely hold my load back from the new sudden sensation.

"Shit, mom tell me when you going to do that next time!" I tell her, but I don't think she can hear me, instead focusing all of her attention worshiping my lemon sized head. "FUCK, mom let go, I think im going too cum!" I try to tell her.

Letting out a huge groan, she frees my cockhead and moans "FUUUCK MY THROAT YOU BASTARD, FILL MY STOMACH WITH ALL THAT TASTY CUM!" She shouts at me with all the lust she can summon. Upon hearing that I feel my balls start to contract. Wrapping both my hands around her head, I shove her mouth down my meaty cock, the huge head bulldozing its way past her tonsils and rest at the top of her throat.

Filling my helmet invade her throat fills my balls with all the encouragement they need to pump their gooey stuffing. Thrust after thrust down her wet maw I feel what has to be huge cupful of cum invading her stomach, forcing her to eat more and more of my white fertile CUM. "EAT IT, EAT IT ALL YOU LITTLE BITCH, FUUUUCK" is all I can bellow.

Thrust after horny thrust down her maw, my shots eventually starting to peter off. Giving a few more weak thrusts, I start to retreat slowly, inch after pearly inch of my marble pillar sliding out of her mouth. Finally, my head pops out, still hard as a rock but needing a break.

"Fuck, mom that was the best I've ever felt, we need to do that more" I tell her, falling down face to face with her on the pillows.

"That, I'm so happy sweetie, see your mommy knows a thing or two about this stuff! Fuck you feed me so good!" she moans with a small pat to her slightly distended belly.

Reaching over I give her a small kiss on the cheek "I'll take this as training for Kelly, I know how to take care of a woma-"I stop suddenly, feeling a sudden sensation of heat and pressure in my stomach. Quickly spreading across my body, I feel like EVERYHTING start to grow! Starting with my muscles the burn feeling like it was generating steam that inflated each muscle beyond their limits, next was my bones like someone was grabbing both ends and giving a great tug! Lastly was my cock, standing proud already, start to inch closer and closer to the ceiling, pumping with more and more blood, and my amazing balls inflate, surpassing baseballs and landing somewhere in the softball size!

"Max, did you just..." my mom trails off.

"Look mom, you did this!" I gesture down my body, my now even more massive cock spitting out a huge glob of pre cum, now the ball lubricant looking whiter than and full than what my previously pathetic cock used to spittle out. Gwen starts to open her mouth, but all what comes out is a small huff of breath. Her hand swiftly jumps between her heart.

"Wow, Max is... is it hot in here or what?" she asks, my cock jumping a little knowing what was coming next! With a deep moan, I see what she probably saw me go through moments ago, my eyes devouring her nakedness. First her tits, it looks like someone hooked up a bike pump to each one and started to lightly pump slowly gaining mass, then her stomach, rapidly flattening after that protein shake, I fed her, her hips those fertile baby holders gaining a subtle amount of fat gaining more mass! Finally, it looks like the growth is finishing off with her looking a little bit taller.

Taking a couple deep breaths, my mom finally gets ahold of herself "Ahh, holy shit!" is all she can stammer out, chest rising and falling with each inhale and exhale. "Your.... Cum, it did this?" she asks weakly rolling over to look at me, huge milky tits spilling over each other.

"I think, I think we are doing all this to each other." I try to explain, not understanding fully myself. "God, look at my cock its fucking HUGE" I continue, giving it an experimental stroke. "Mom, we need to measure this now!" I say scooting to the edge of my bed, massive balls dragging in between my muscular thighs.

"Ahhh, ok honey, only if I get to suck on that meat stick!" she moans with a small wiggle of her hips, with that she crawls on her arms a legs massive melons dragging on the mattress! Getting off the bed and squatting in between my corded thighs, she moves a strand of hair with one hand back behind her ear and plunges her sexy gullet down my cock, big cock sucking lips giving me a great warm pillowy sensation on both sides of my soda can thick meat.

Getting more and more into it, she starts to use both of her hands attempting to cover the long shaft, small hands too small to cover even half of it. "Fuck I look almost as big as that plumber that was breeding my mother like a prize sow! Fuck I want to fuck the shit out of her" I think, just then the demon appears behind my mom.

"Tell her! Tell her you want to FUCK HER, BREED HER, AND MAKE FAMILEY WITH HER!" She commands me as she rests her nonexistent chin on my mother's hair.

"I, ah shit, I can't tell her all of that "I weakly protest, but as was becoming more common these days, the demon's commands are more and more persuasive.

"I'm so huge mom, like that plumber, you know the one. The one I recorded fucking you, using you like a cheap dime store whore, the one that could have put a litter of kids in that tight little fuck hole you call a pussy!" I whisper into her ear "who knows maybe I'll do that to you, hold your arms down and claim you as my own little breeding sow!" and with that I grab her head and shove it down as far as she can down her warm succulent throat.

The sudden motion in conjunction with my dirty talk, my mom tried to moan, but she had my soda can crushing dick shoved down her air hole! To make up for it her legs clenched and shot what I can only call a pressure washer like stream of pussy juice across my room and hitting my mirror. Her orgasm gives me all the signs I needed to unload my bucket filling load down her throat!

Feeling my softball sized nuts jump and contract I let out a roar and force her a couple more inches down my bitch breaker and shoot my fucking massive load! Thick creamy gouts of white goo being piped directly into her stomach, Cup after sticky cup filled with trillions of my swimmers looking for an egg to fertilize. Her throat making a glucking sound every shot, only egging me on to shoot more!

Sadly, even my new and enlarged womb inflaters start to peter off, nasty strands of my cum leaking out of her nose. Finally, I feel my last shot of cum slide down her throat." shit that last shot was bigger than my loads ever used to be! "Slowly lifting her head off my cock, inch after slimy inch, the head of my marble pillar pops out of her pink pillowy cock sucking lips.

"Holy shit, mom that felt amazing, you really know how to suck a cock!" I say with praise, stroking her wild strands of ginger red hair back behind her ear gently.

"r... Really?" she asks softly, glowing the praise.

"Really! you sure you've never had more practice?" I playfully ask.

"Oh Max, the only men I've ever been with was your father, the plumber Darius, and well You!" she tells me, hand sliding down to her distended stomach "Fuck Max, you feed me so good! I wonder if ill grow more today!"

"Speaking of which, time to measure me mommy!" I say with a pat of her head, reaching under her armpits I lift her up with a surprising amount of ease. Before I let go of her, I give those melons a great squeeze and am rewarded with a squirt of milk straight into my face.