Homebound Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes on for a couple minutes, me slamming my rock-hard cock into her ass, my massive balls swinging up and slapping her stomach with a very satisfying slapping noise. Slowly I start to notice that she has licked the floor clean, no more goopy goodness to eat up. Uncomfortable with being on my knees in the kitchen, stopping the ass fucking I was blessing my mother with, I stand up.

Whipping her head around at the sudden stop of the borderline rape she was enjoying she opens her mouth "wha-?"is all she can get out, as I reach out to cup her ass and upper back with my massive arms. Moaning she throws both arms out to wrap them around my back to stabilize herself, face at the same height as mine. My mom's eyes are almost lost in the lust, mouth agape breathing heavy deep breaths, I can tell she's all mine!

Feeling even more confident, I lower her crotch to sit right on my lead pipe of a cock, earning a moan from my mother as her bare pussy makes contact with my massive womb invader. Both of us feeling so turned on by the taboo of the situation, mom starts shooting more of her juice out, slathering my log and massive balls in its warm essence, and my cock shooting out massive splashes of precum across the table and wall. Giving my mighty cock a flex, I can feel her weight shift from my hands and down onto my meat stick!

"I'm getting so strong I can support all of you on my cock mom!" I moan to her as the rest of her weight is shifted to it. Unable to vocalize anything else, she just moans and squirts even more "More for me when I'm done with her! "I think to myself as I cock carry her up the stairs and into her room, might as well have fun on a huge bed!

Each step up I take up the stairs, my mom bounces up and down on my penis, rubbing her entire slit, and her clit poking out of its hood getting squished against my pelvis, the weight of her making my legs work harder than normal getting upstairs, the burn only adding to the pleasure I was experiencing!

Kicking the door open, I stride over to the bed and roughly deposit the little whore I was carrying, her massive tits jiggling with the sudden impact of the soft mattress. Moaning again, she shoots even more nectar across my cock and abs. reaching over, I roughly grab her face and shove my head into her sopping wet mouth. Unable to overpower the raw confidence her son was exuding; she gladly allows her mouth to be fucked like a man's first fleshlight.

Growling at how slow she is sucking down his cock, I force more and more of the wrist thick cock down her throat, precum sloshing out of my piss slit lathering up the throat and settling in her stomach. Each in I gain rewards me with even more exquisite tightness further along my growing and hardening cock. Unsatisfied with my mom's hesitation I let out a guttural growl, place both of my big hands on each side of her head, I flex my ass and arms, and with an audible meaty pop my spongy bulldozer bullied its way into her stomach!

The sight of my cock bulging out her throat, the tightens of the entrance to her stomach, the hot precum filled stomach sloshing around my cock head, her nose slamming into my abs as I rough thrust into her face. All of it too much I feel my massive nuts start to tighten, unleashing their massive load directly into her core!

Letting out a guttural moan, I shove my entire length in, my mom's chin burying into my massive sack and her noise smashing into lower abs. Looking down I can see her emerald eyes widen as she starts to comprehend what's happening, the first awesome blast of thick fertile cum fills her stomach almost instantly. Pulse after pulse of white goop pumping and overfilling her stomach. My mom's stomach slowly starting to bulge out, first looking like she ate too much and then looking like she's a few months pregnant.

Feeling my cock start to flag on its shots, thick ropes turning to individual shots, and seeing her arm's limp at her side, I reluctantly start to walk back my huge cock from her throat. With a satisfying pop, I pull free my fuck stick and my mom falls forward onto her face, cum leaking out of her mouth onto the sheets. Unsatisfied with how little I shot into her, I wrap my hands around my massive python and pump it heavy and hard to force more sweet essence out of my mango sized balls. Eager to respond, they supply me with more cum to start painting over the unconscious form of my mother, first with her toned back, trailing down to her massive ass each cheek needing 4 shots each to almost cover.

Finally, after what felt like 3 minutes of non-stop cumming, my cock spews its final shot and settling into a lazy drooling of my pearlescent juice onto my mom's ginger-red hair. My heart pumping, I take a few breaths and survey my handy work. "This must be at least a gallon or three of my sludge, shit if I fuck Kelly, she's going to get pregnant no problem" I monologue looking at the frosted peaks of my mom's mountainous ass. Walking into the adjoining bathroom, I start the bath so my mom can clean herself off when she wakes up.

"Pregnant, Kelly heavy with my child... why does that make me so happy to think about? "I wonder, my cock slightly jumping from its now flaccid state at the thought of being a father. Walking back over to my mom, I gently lift her up and carry her back to the now full and warm water of the bathtub. Placing her softly in the corner of the tub, I position her, so she won't slump over. Getting one last eyeful of those huge floating milk tanks, large chunks of my layered cum, and milk leaking out of her nipples, I take my leave and go back to the dining room. My now massive legs carry me down the stairs, I take round the wall and see the rest of my breakfast on the table, still covered in my hot precum, I lick my lips at the new feast now laid before me.

Falling back into my normal pattern of wolfing down mouthful of delicious food, fueling my lust, cock, and growth. "I can't wait for tomorrow or well today if I'm being pedantic, kelly's finally going to be back! I wonder what shell think of me, will she be happy, surprised... scared? I hope not, if all this happened and she hates what I've become then... what will I do? NO, she wouldn't do that to me" I think as I lick clean the rest of my precum off the table now that everything has been eaten. Looking over, I notice that the note pad, pencil, and tape are still down here.

Standing up, I reach over and grab the tape. Laying my now flaccid cock on the table, I lay the thin white tape down the middle of my pendulous cock. "And a flaccid length of 11 no 12 inches, I still can believe all of this is happening to me! All this growth, all this muscle all this COCK! I could get any girl at school if I wanted to. Too bad Kelly stole my heart, and I made that promise all those years ago. "I muse as I write the final measurement down on the pad. "Welp might as well chill for the rest of the day." I tell myself as I walk back up to my room.

Turning the knob to room, I grab my daily pills and slam them down with a couple gulps of water, the familiar sensation of my stomach absorbing all of it and focusing in my cock, my penis reacting by reinflating and standing proud, my purple red helmet swaying tantalizing under my chin "maybe reinflate my balls some more with a little teasing!" I announce to my empty room.

Sitting my ass in my chair, I wiggle my computer awake. Feeling nostalgic, I pull up all the photos of Kelly that she has sent me, all of them featuring either her tits, her abs, or her massive pants stretching ass. "Let's get to it then! "I think as I slowly start to jerk my massive cock of, latching my mouth on the slit sucking down every last drop of my salty smooth essence.

And so, the hours passed, me sinking into fantasy of Kelly and I, everything from me fucking her tenderly in our marriage bed, to me roughly using her asshole as nothing more than a fuckhole and all of them ending with me inflating her with gallons and gallons of my cum, her usually rock-hard abs being bellowed out, looking like a water balloon and hearing her beg for more and more! Every time I felt my balls get ready to unload its amazing thick contents, I squeeze hard on my cum chute, cutting off the thick flow of my white thick shake, forcing it back down into my nuts, forcing them to grow more and more! Somewhere in all those countless denied orgasms, my massive balls grew so huge they fell off my soft leather chair and started dangling freely off, both so heavy they stretch my sack down to make my length look even more Godly than it already is!

Feeling time slip away, I'm only pulled out of my revery when I hear my door open. Tearing my eyes away from the tanned excellence of Kelly's abs to see what the commotion was. Standing in the doorway is the naked form of my mother, radiant as always, she looks a little different from earlier, I pop my cock out of my mouth.

"Holy shit mom, you look even sexier than before!" I compliment her, jerking my cock off to her leaking tits.

"Thanks honey, It must have been all that ball bater you fed me!" she tells me while admiring herself in my mirror "Goodness I look 5 years younger!"

"that's it, mom you look like you could be classmate! Fuck, I want to cum so bad" I add in giving my log a rough squeeze.

"mmphmm, do you need help with that?" she says pointing at my ruler breaking cock, while licking her lips.

"No, but thanks I'm trying to make this next load HUGE" I emphasize by lifting up my engorged mango sized. "but I'm hungry, what are we doing for dinner?"

"I'm ordering pizza, what do you want?"

And so, we place the order, 5 extra-large pizza's for me and a small one for her. "I gotta get my cloths in order, look good for Kelly" I think as I stand up and start towards my closet, Digging through the messy closet I start to load all my old cloths into a garbage bag. "I'll give these to mom to donate. "I think grabbing all my joke shirts and throwing them into the bag, lifting up one shirt with a funny orange cat and text that says 'neon genesis evangelion' it still gets a chuckle from me. Finally, I find some sweatpants and oversized shirts that should still fit me, and my massive cock and balls.

Brrt Brrt flash

I look over at my phone, the notification lighting up the screen, reaching over I tape the code to unlock the screen to see what it was. 1 New message, from Arthur, Kelly's dad.

"Max, son, I hope this message is reaching you in good times, Kelly has just boarded her flight back home, but she won't be getting in til 12:30 at night, can you keep an eye out and make sure she gets home safe and sound? - Arthur"

"Good evening, Arthur, I'd be glad to keep an eye out for my favorite gal, ill text you when I see her. —Max" Dang now he's got me signing my text messages too.

"Thank you my son, also, me and Nare we be gone for a couple more weeks, would it be too much to ask if Kelly could stay with you and your mother til we got back? -Arthur"

"It would be our pleasure to have her over, is she still scared of the dark like she was when we were 6? -Max"

"I'm afraid so, take care Max, and take care of my like desert sapphire! -Arthur"

"Never a dull moment talking with Arthur, the father I never had. Guess I'm staying up late for Kelly! " I think to myself as I resume jerking my massive cock off, only feeling slightly weird pleasuring myself to the thought of Arthur's daughter. Looking to my La Crosse Technology WT-8002U I see that its 7:20 pm, plenty of time too force my balls to reaccept the loads they shoot out and grow them bigger.

After 30 minutes, mom brings in 5 boxes of pizza for me so I can keep edging myself while I feed my massive cock the fuel it needs to keep growing! And my mom being the loving caregiver she is, also brought me a tall glass of milk, homemade of course. With a kiss on my cheek and small kiss on my cockhead or well a couple deep bobs on my delicious length, letting me resume my nightly ritual. Shoving slice after slice of pizza, washing it down with mouthfuls of mother milk and my own precum made me feel like I was in heaven.

|4 hours later|

Yawning, I stand up from my desk, balls extra heavy and full of potent cum slapping the inside of my legs, I feel the need to go and take a piss before I resume my watch for my best friend. Tip toeing into my bathroom, trying not to wake my mother in her room. "Odd, I've needed less and less sleep ever since me and her started this little arrangement, but mom hasn't? eh it's too late to think about things like this it hurts my thinking box too much" stepping next to my toilet, I lift the lid up and point my now rapidly deflating cock at the bowl.

Letting loose, I feel the boiling hot golden stream flow. Letting out a sigh, the heavy stream bubbling the bowl water. "God, all this piss, it's like I turned a garden hose on, it's almost arousing how much... imagine if Kelly let me dominate her with both cum and... what am I thinking? Man, I'm not used to staying up late" I think with the shake of my head. After a minute or so the mighty stream of piss starting to die down, I give my pendulous cock a couple shakes and flush the toilet, as a flittering thought flies through my sleepy head on when the last time I went number 2.

Striding back into my room, I sit in my chair and look out towards Kelly's house, resuming my vigil, taking a sip from my jug of water. Looking over to my work bench, I see the small stack of items that I need to give Kelly, first the book 'Sexy abs and you" that Kelly had asked my mom to borrow, and her new phone that I Snagged off her porch.

A motion out of the corner of my eye I see a car pull up to the front of the house. Snapping my head to home in, it's a yellow taxi van, and 2 figures are rummaging about in the back of the vehicle. Finally, a stocky figure immerges with multiple blocky suitcases, with a taller curvier figure following behind. Reaching the front door, the stocky one places all of the cases down with a practiced flair, and the curvy one reaching into their purse and pulling out some cash to tip, with the tip of his hat he returns to his van and drive off. Pulling out my phone I pull up the messenger app.

"Hey Arthur, this is Max, Kelly got home safe and sound. -Max."

"Very good my son, thanks for keeping an eye out, good night -Arthur."

Letting out a yawn, I walk to my bed and fall heavily into the warm embrace of my blankets, falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Darkness is all I see, floating through the nothingness there is no sound. Suddenly I see endless land rushing towards me, sticking out my hands I try to shield myself from impact, an impact that never came. Dropping my arms to look around, I'm now standing in knee deep...water? No something thicker, sludge like. Not trying to think on what it is I swing my head around to gain my bearings.

I'm in some sort of marsh, thick dropping trees all around me, sitting atop skeletal like roots keeping the trunks above the mire. Looking down I'm naked, no surprise since I haven't worn cloths all weekend, but here I think a good pair of boots would help. Deciding that standing around is getting me nowhere I start to dredge myself through the one opening in the circle of swamp trees.

After walking for what felt like hours down a corridor of brooding trees, the sky dark cloudy and oppressive, I see a small light ahead of me in what seems to be a dead end. The light, a small orb of the purest white, illuminating the sludge and bark of the trees. As if it were waiting for me, the orb starts to move away from me, parting the trees as if it has supreme authority over where they can and cannot be. Forging a new path, I feel compelled to follow the new development.

Picking up my pace in an effort to keep up with the flittering orb, the sludge starts to slowly become more and more shallow. Finally, the sludge yields to a mushy white grass, me leaving giant footprints behind me, white water filtering into the imprint. Ahead, the orb is illuminating a rough cobblestone path, cracked, and weathered from time, cutting a path through the swamp. Following the light, it continues to guide me through the dark morass.

Arriving at large, near endless marble wall stretching into infinity off to each side, the light floats above me into a lamp that is overhanging 2 doors. The door on the left made from an orange wooden door, adorned with an emerald doorknob, and to the right an obsidian door, with a sapphire doorknob. Confused I look behind me to see if I missed another path. The road I had followed was gone, the white morass I trudged through replaced by an endless nothingness.

Looking back at the doors, I feel like I have a monumental decision before me the orange or the obsidian door. Sitting down between the 2 doors, my massive balls resting heavily on the rough cobblestone, I start to ponder the meaning of the doors. Left, or right? Red or Obsidian? Green or Blue? Hand on my shaven chin, I continue to ponder.

Unsure of how much time has passed, still sitting crossed legged, I hear a crack from under me. Quickly looking down, I see the cobblestone starting to shatter under me. Startled, I try to stand up, unfortunately that was the straw that broke the camel's back, and the road fell through. Below is a vast abyss, the light above me quickly turning into a small pinprick in the sky. Opening my mouth to scream, it feels like my mouth is filled with cotton, unable to make any noise.

With a startled breath, I sit up in my bed covered in a cold sweat. "What was that about? "I think, the panic slowly retreating in my mind. Looking at the clock on my wall, it reads 6:02 AM "why didn't my phone alarm go off?" Looking around for the rectangle, I find it next to my pillow, battery's dead, figures. Reaching for the charger, I plug the wire in, and the thirsty battery drinks up the 45 watts of power flowing into it.

" I guess no time for working out, well maybe if Kelly wants to after scho... KELLY I forgot she's back! "My heart starts beating heavily remembering that fact. A natural side effect of thinking about sex goddess of a best friend, my heavy cock starts to inflate. A small knock at the door rings out, Peeking in is my mom's gorgeous visage.

"Honey, you awake?" she whispers before she notices my now steel hard penis. Once her emerald eyes land on it, she licks her lips. "You... you need some help with that."

"Morning mom, yeah I don't want to scare off Kelly if I hug her with this massive fuck stick digging into her stomach and tits!" I greet her, slowly jerking my cock at her bare tits.

Without another word, she struts into the room Mountainous tits jiggling with every step. Stopping at the foot of my bed, she gets on all fours crawling across the bed. She pauses right before her mouth can worship my cock, my eyes drifting down noticing that her tits are now resting my sheets. "Those milk tanks must have grown! Fuck I can't wait to wrap my cock in those." I think to myself.

Impatient at her teasing, I reach up and grab my mom's ginger red hair and guide her to lick my pole. Moaning at me taking initiative, her long tongue trailing from my massive balls all the way to the tennis ball sized head, paying special attention to me cum slit as she attempts to shove more of her mouth snake down my urethra. Groaning at the act, I push her face more into my angry helmet. Catching the hint, my mom is more than happy to orally pleasure her bull hung son!

Feeling an immense sense of pleasure and power at my mother popping my steel rod into her mouth, a primal anger starts to rise in me, as if her not immediately shoving my cock into her stomach was an insult to my virility, saying I'm not good enough to grace her throat with my superior seed. Growling at the perceived slight against me, I grab both sides of her head roughly and force my cock down her throat, making sure to squirt plenty of precum to lubricate her tube for the mighty intruder.