Homebound Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercifully, the gushes start to die down to a lazy thick drool flowing from my womb. Moaning, I look around to see the damage. Thankfully my decision to move this little fantasy fuck session to my bathtub saved me a great deal of cleaning. The walls are caked in my amazing goop, lazily sliding down walls, and looking down to the tub I gasp. My tubs not small by any means, but still the fem cum that I shot out is pooling up about 5 to 6 inches. Sloshing my arms in the amazing substance, my instincts taking over, start to scoop up the juice and bath in it, the rose honey scent filling my nostrils.

Blushing intensely at my actions my mind starts to race "What am I doing?!? If Max saw me...So what if he saw me, all of my sexy body, all my goop, all my ecstasy. Would he be turned on? Repulsed? "With one last splash to my face, I slowly stand up great dropplets of my slosh falling off of me. Bending over I pull the stopper to let it all drain, a bit sad seeing all my nectar swirling down the pipes. Turing the shower on, I give myself a quick rinse of warm water. Grabbing a towel, I quickly dry myself off, not bothering to put my pj's on, I strut over to my bed, pull the blanket back and snuggle under the warm woolen cloth. Reaching out I grab the spare pillow I keep around and snuggle it into my bare chest, sighing at the sensation I had been missing for 3 months. "Not every pillow can be a snuggle pillow, but this one is the perfect one!" I think as I slowly drift off to sleep, hoping I have a nice dream...

♫GET THE FUCK OUTTA BED BITCH GO *funky synth solo*♫

Eyes shooting open, I look around for my alarm clock. "I forgot that was the song for that" I mumble, hand slamming into the off button. Letting out a great yawn, I sit up in my bed, my bed... I'm home finally.

"I missed my pillow! I missed my bed... I missed Max! What time is it? "I think standing up, completely naked. A quick glance gives me 6:30am. "I should have given myself a little more time to sleep, guess I'll do my crunches!" I mutter to myself as I lay down on the floor and get to my daily routine, naked of course!

Finishing up the sit ups, pushups, and squats, I stand up breathing heavily with a slick sheen of sweat adorning my amazing tan tits. With that out of the way I get to my school routine, quick breakfast, get something cute to wear on, grab my favorite red converse Max got me years ago, throw my hair in a lazy floof and such. As the time ticked closer and closer for me to leave, I can feel my heart start to pick up its pace. "Calm down, it's just Max, just your best friend... just your future husband if you play your cards right. "I mull over in my head. Looking in the mirror next to the front door, I give my face a once over to make sure I'm ready.

My raven black hair tied into its floof, a good-sized bang hanging over my right eye. Dark arching eyebrows always giving me such a serious look sitting above my favorite features, my large beautiful blue eyes I got from my daddy. Tracing down to my slightly upturned nose, I land on my thick slightly tanned cupid bow lips, all of which I got from my mom. All in all, I think good for school. "Bitch you could be a super model! "The more confidant side of me yells at me "maybe, but if I'm not enough for Max then what's the point? "The more toxic side of me shoots back. "Maybe setting my self-worth on the opinion of a bullheaded idiot is not the most conducive way to live my life." The sudden burst of clarity tells me.

Shaking my head, dispelling the thoughts, I open the front door and go to meet up with Max like we always do and have done since middle school. Looking across the street there's a yellow taxi van blocking my view of the front of Max's house, an arm is on top of the cab as it looks like someone is bending over to talk into the cab. "Is Max going on a trip? No, he would have told me, maybe his mom "Scrunching my face up in thought. Ducking my head, a bit, I can see a man and a woman talking in the back, must be Max and his mom. I hear a car door slam close and drive away. Clearing the way to...

HOLY SHIT

Feeling like a deer in the headlights, my brain unable to process the sight before me. Across the street standing impossibly tall, is Max. Or a taller, more muscular version of Max, am I... am I dreaming? It's, he's PERFECT, those arms, that chest, those legs. It's like God saw my dreams an made them a reality!

"I...I need to get closer, see it, him, up close! Feel those arms... "I tell myself, shaking my head I slowly approach him, slowly walking across the road. Every step only solidifying that this all of this was real and not my brain playing a cruel joke on me while I still slumbered.

Stopping just a few feet from him, having to look up at him, something I never thought I'd have to do. Not knowing what to say I just stare into his handsome green eyes. The bridge of his nose starts to turn slightly red, his arm lifting to scratch his head, each cord of muscle coming into lean definition as it worked to lift his massive arm up.

"H...hey Kelly" he stuttered out, his posture reverting to the old Max I knew...

"Hey Kelly? HEY KELLY! This asshole hasn't seen me in months and transforms into a hunk, AND ALL HE HAS TO SAY IS HEY? "My body reacts instinctually, I close the gap with a quick stride, catch his meaty wrist and falling back on my training shoulder throw him into the grass. With a satisfying soft thud into the soft soil, I climb onto his abs and with a swift strike I slam my fist into kidney area, and he lets out a small sound of pain. Satisfied, I give a small wiggle and let out a little 'hmph' in victory.

"I told you I owed you a kidney punch NERD!" I gloat, oddly I can feel a large set of bumps on my ass through my shorts." Are those his abs? "I wonder in amazement.

"I thought it was '2 kidney punches, a short rib hit, oh and a shoulder throw'" he quips back at me, doing a very poor impression of my voice, I roll my eyes at the effort. Shooting out like twin thick cobras, his thick arms wrap around me and pull me into his granite hard chest. All I see is darkness, but feeling his bulging biceps trap me against him, the gentle way he's holding me, massive hands on the back of my head, the warmth... it feels like I'm in heaven. "And I owed you one big HUG" he whispers into my ear, increasing the pressure on me, making me squeak like a 15-year-old girl getting her first kiss.

Cherishing the moment, I take one last huff of his musky scent and give him 2 taps on his arm and he releasees me from his... his loving embrace, or at least I think that's what it would be like. Looking up from my position, I look into his amazing green eyes giving him my most electric smile I could muster. "He looks so happy! I could reach out and kiss him right now, no I want HIM to be the one to take that step... kiss me you idiot, please." I mentally plead.

"What cat got your tongue?" I ask him with a small wiggle of my hips. Feeling weird laying on top of my hunk of a best friend, I stand up, offering my hand out to lift the great ox back up, which he takes with a thanks.

"No, just lost in thought" he replies absently "anyway, how was your flight?"

"It was long, but I'm happy to be back!" I chime to him in a sing song voice, both of us starting to walk towards our school. "Shit bro, you weren't lying when you said you had a 'little growth spurt'" I emphasize with an air quote.

"Yeah, guess it was my turn for puberty since you stole my helping" he jests while sticking his tongue out "besides I think it's my turn to be the hot one of the two of us!"

"Oh please, even with all those new huge, massive...bulging *gulp* muscles, I'm still the best looking one here" I retort, raising my hands unconsciously to rub his bulging biceps admiring each cord feeling the subtle power rippling under the skin. Every bump every nook and cranny making my breath catch, this is amazing, he is amazing! "Fuck I can't wait to work out with him!"

"Ya having fun there?" I hear Max aske, snapping me out of my muscle fuel reverie.

"Oh.... S-ssorry, uh wait do you have my new phone?" I stammer out, trying to save face after the borderline worship I was giving him.

"Yeah! I got it right here" he tells me pulling his backpack out and reaching in grabs some items from the pack. Lifting his hand, a white phone box and a book gripped in his thick fingers. "Mom said you also wanted this."

"Yeah! The 500 sit ups I was doing wasn't cutting it anymore, need to shake it up a bit of I want to get a man with these meat grinders" I say flexing my exposed abs, showing off the deep sexy bumps and blade like oblique's. "God these are so sexy; Max is an idiot for not kissing me! Such an idiot... maybe I'll tell him about some of the guys I had to deal with, that will show him " I think with a tiny smirk. "Make him jealous! "

"As if!" he teases me.

"Blehh" I tease back while sticking my tongue out. "I got you this hat stupid" I say as I reach into my backpack, pulling out the hat I wore when... when he texted me about that whore Mindy.

With a beaming smile, he reaches out and grabs it from me, chuckling at the text on the front 'woman want me fish fear me'. "Thanks, I'll think of you whenever I wear it!" he tells me.

"You better you, you, you dummy" I think as I vainly attempt to mentally insult him.

"So how where the sunny beaches?" he asks, with a small tilt of his head.

"They were great! You wouldn't believe how many dudes where flirting with me on the beach, I needed a stick to beat them off!" I start to regale him, deciding to add some flair to make him extra jealous "Good lord above, most of them where just dude bros who thought that flashing some pecs and abs could win them any girl on the beach! Especially a tanned goddess like me, bikini too tight for my chest, my thong getting eaten by my massive ass, all I had to do was reach out and give them what they wanted..."

"What? where you mad that they weren't asking you out for your personality?" He jokes at me, giving me a smile. But something in his eyes don't reflect the mirth like they normally do.

"Bullseye, that'll show him! "I think in triumph.

"Yeah, I can relate bunch of chicks from school have been asking for my number, my phone hasn't stopped ringing!" he replies, rushing it a near the end.

Hearing that, I can feel the jealousy I felt back on the boat start to burn white-hot in my chest, I shoot him the dirtiest look I can muster." This...THIS ASSHOLE, HE'S TALKING ABOUT OTHER GIRLS TO ME! "My mind roars" HE'S SO, SO, so..." I trail off as the other part of my brain starts to churn "you started it" a meeker voice tells me. The white-hot fury in me dissipates as fast as it came. Letting it all out in a huff, I let my face relax from the visage of anger, rising my arm I let fly a punch that would make a gnat turn away in shame, my first bouncing off his steel hard shoulder.

"No need to be a dick" I mutter weakly, feeling ashamed of myself trying to make him jealous.

"I'm... sorry, let's just not think about it, uh you ready for school?" he asks, both of us tuning to see the school building, suddenly I feel his massive arm wrap around my shoulder and pull me into a side hug. Feeling slightly startled, I jump a little, after a second doing what feels natural, I nuzzle my face into his chest, a sense of safety and warmth radiate through my being, taking a deep breath I let his scent permeate in my nose.

"He smells so manly! So amazing, like distilled vigor!" Then without a word from either of us, we go to our respective classes.

"Why do I do this? Try to make him jealous? Get mad at him for not...not asking me out, am I not giving him enough hints? Does he not see me THAT way? No, NO he WILL see me that way, as a girlfriend, as a woman, as his wife... as his mate. "I monologue as I walk to my first class. Navigating through the brick and steel lined halls, I feel a tightness in my shorts "damn things, I just bought these too how are they too small already? My bra is feeling tight too, odd, after school I think I'll go get some new braziers.... Hehe brazier" I laugh at the funny word in my head.

It still stinks that Max and I don't share our first 3 classes, it's annoying but I guess that's how it is sometimes. Sitting down in my first class of the day calculus my mind starts to wander." I forgot how boring school is..." I think as I casually blow a lock of hair out of my eye.

|Homebound will return with chapter 7|

Postscript: Finished silent hill 2, I feel sad :(. Anyway, getting Max and Kelly together took some time write, because I wanted it to be representative of their relationship, Kelly being brash and a bit mean, and Max just enjoying her company. Maybe I can represent it better, I don't know I'm not a good writer, or an experienced writer.

Editor notes: as if fate guided me, I finished 'The whale' with Brendan Fraser, I feel even saderer. Editing wasn't that hard on this one, the hardest part was making sure the Pov parts lined up enough. Remember to reread the edits, because I missed some things.

Editor editor notes: rewatched cyberpunk 2077 edgerunner, sad again.