Homebound Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised by the sudden violation of her throat, my mom's eyes shoot up towards me with a small amount of panic, eyebrows curved in a small amount of fear. I give her a confident smirk, almost like I'm telling her 'Try and stop me' as I start to powerfully thrust into her. Not caring if she's getting pleasure now, I hump her face with a casually speed, after each slam I pause with her face being buried in my hairless crotch then roughly yanking my cock til only the head is left in her maw and slam myself back in. I lose track of time as I violate my mother's throat.

♫Now this looks like a job for me So everybody, just follow me♫

Snapping me out of my rage fueled thrusts, I look over to my phone screen alight, speakers singing their tune. Looking closer it's my aunt Stacy? Confused I reach over to answer, only barley slowing down my thrusts.

"Hey auntie" I answer, trying to not groan at my mother's tight grip on my massive invader.

"Hey Maxxy! Is your mom's phone dead?" my mom's twin answers with her cheery voice?

"Uhh, yeah it is what's up?" a small moan slips in as I resume slamming into my favorite fucktoy.

"Well, your mom and I have to get to the airport in a few hours I need to know if she's ready!" she informs me "what are you doing Max? I can hear something... fleshy." She questions.

"Oh uh, I'm in between sets right now, and moms taking a shower so I might be the pipes!" I lie, looking down at my mom's eyes, furrowed a little in anger at the boldness of me fucking her throat so close to my aunt, the thought making my cock harden even more and make my balls jump a bit.

"Oh! Well don't let me keep you from working out Max, just tell your mom to get ready!" and with that the line goes dead with 3 deep beeps. Tossing the phone aside, I move my now free hand to the back of my whore mothers head and start to slam her even harder, trying to bring myself to shoot my gallons of cum into her.

"I forgot that you're going on that little retreat! How did I feel to have your throat being fucked by your son while he talked to your twin sister? "I question her as my balls start to twitch, the surefire sign of me about to unleash my mighty load.

Looking up at me, her green eyes filled with anger and lust she starts to thrust against me, trying to add even more pleasure to my cock. Surprised by the vigor coming from this little slut, I decide to unload my ball batter straight into her nasty whore maw!

Both of my overfilled mango sized nuts jerk up to slam into the underside of my cock, pumping my thick, sticky, and fertile cum down her throat! Roaring I continue to thrust more and more, her stomach starting to inflate with the sheer amount of cum being forced into it! I feel something spraying onto my legs, looking down I see that her tits are literally spraying milk across my balls and legs, only further encouraging my balls to produce more of my pure white scrum. As I keep thrusting, some of my cum doesn't get forced into her now 6-month pregnant looking stomach and is now spraying from her nostrils, covering my crotch in my tasty cum.

Like all things, my garden hose like orgasm starts to die down, feeling the weakening blasts, I pull out my massive dick and hose down my mother's naked form with the remnants of my blasts, starting with her face giving her a pearl mask, moving the shots down to her spraying mountains giving them a thick white frosting. Unfortunate I'm unable to paint the rest of her, my balls emptying as I reach her amazing abs.

Falling forward, my face lands heavily in her massive chest, thick cum sealing us together. Her heavy breathing making me raise and fall with the motions. Even though those pink peaks are covered in my ball nectar, the spray of her milk streams are starting to piece the sludge and resume their shower over my bed and face. Thinking nothing of it, I latch my moth on the nearest peak and start to suck heavily, feeling the amazing creamy milk fill my maw with each draw.

Feeling the old but familiar sensation, my mom instinctively raises her hand to stroke my blonde hair as I get my fill of her nutritious life-giving milk. Cooing softly, she nuzzles the top of my head with her cheek. Casting my gaze up to her eyes, I can see she has a very satisfying motherly smile plaster on her face, happy that her baby boy is suckling like he used to.

"Max, when you... Fucked my throat, the power, your power FUCK it felt soo good, and my sister hearing us mmHMM" she moans biting her lip at recalling the event. "And you feed me so well... Max, I don't know what's happening to us but..." she trails off.

"But what" I ask, popping the massive tit out of my mouth, some milk flowing down her mighty slopes.

"But, if... if things don't work out with Kelly, maybe...*huff* maybe we can work something out between us." She forces out, the bridge of her nose burring a bright red almost matching her hair.

"What do you mean mom?" I ask her, knowing exactly what she meant but trying to egg her on!

"I... I don't really know myself, but if you're a good boy when I come home, I'll... I'll treat you how a man of your stature should be treated!" She finishes with a small kiss on my forehead.

"Do you mean..." I ask looking down towards her gushing pink slit.

"Maybe my little stud! But I have to get ready for my trip! And you, mister, get ready to breed that little sexy minx, Kelly!" she purrs into my ear, earning a flex from my cock and a blush on my face.

"Moooom!" I complain to her, "She always has to make things weird between Kelly and I... is it weird? Me wanting to take the next step in my relationship with my best friend? "My mind starts to think, my mom crawling out from under me. As she stands up, she pulls both hands above her head to stretch out, her stomach still inflated with my batter, although rapidly deflating returning to its new normal of toned nearly shredded abs.

Looking a bit closer, I notice what is becoming the norm after these little feeding sessions, she's a bit taller... a fair bit taller. And that ass! If I didn't love Kelly, I'd walk up and fuck that juicy ass. I decide to speak up.

"Hey mom, you might want to pack some larger cloths" gesturing towards her new gains.

"Oh, you naughty boy, did you make your mommy grow again?" she says with a small amount of surprise, wiggling her hips near the end to emphasize her point. With that she struts out of the room, making sure to make her ass jiggle with each strut.

Looking down, I eye my rock-hard cock. "Simmer down big fella, we gotta get to school, and... talk to Kelly" I say as my heart starts to flutter at the thought, man I feel like a 14-year-old talking to his crush for the first time! "Come on Max, it's still the same Kelly, the same girl next door. But I'd better hide this beast, don't want to scare her off. "Thankfully me retreating into my mind caused my rock-hard monster to shrink down to its pendulous 12-inch state. For the first time in 2 and a half days, I put my custom tailored underwear on. It miraculously can help hide my python. Sliding some sweatpants on, it disguises what I'm packing even better and on top of how huge my legs have gotten, my mega cock is now successfully hidden. Lastly, I throw a simple t-shirt with the word "babagooscooties" in big print on and I'm ready to roll.

Grabbing my keys, wallet, phone, earbuds, backpack, new phone and 'sexy abs and you' I'm ready for the day! Exiting my room, I run into my mom who is struggling to pull 3 sets of luggage, rolling my eyes I grab 2 of them in my meaty arms. Thanking me, we both head to the front door. Mom must have called a cab, because there was a yellow van cab waiting in the street.

"Alright sweetie, take care of yourself! And good luck with Kelly!" she chimes plopping herself into the backseat, her bra letting out a groan in protest trying to wrangle her now too massive breasts. "And I left you plenty milk, just in case you get thirsty." She whispers to me, giving me one last peck on my cheek, I close the door. Bending my head over, I make a quick quip to the driver.

"Take it easy, I want my mom back in one piece." I tell him.

"That's your mom? She looks too young" he compliments doing a double take.

"she's aged like a fine wine" I comment dryly, sliding him a 20 so she gets there safe and sound.Giving me a thanks and the tip of a hat that says "Rather be fishin", Funny. Give the van 2 quick pats, the vehicle takes off.

My eyes following yellow van out of our street, I cast my gaze across the street; and I see her, Kelly. Standing there in a light blue t-shirt, jean shorts and her favorite red converse shoes. Just staring at me, like a deer in headlights, those sapphire blue eyes boring into me not sure of what to make of me.

After a good minute of staring at me she shakes her head. Raising one foot, she tentatively takes a step closer to me, slowly putting one foot in front of the other and before I know it, she's standing a few feet away from me. The wind blowing gently through her hair bun, looking up at me aghast. Not knowing what to do, I raise my hand and scratch the back of my head.

"H...hey Kelly" I stutter out, all the confidence I had gained over the past 2 weeks draining out of me like water through a sieve.

The next set of events happened so fast that only later I pieced it together, as my hand fell from my head scratch, faster than a blur Kelly closed the distance catching my arm, and sending my world spinning, my legs landing heavy on the grass I am thoroughly discombobulated. Trying to get my bearings, I feel a sharp pain in my lower right ribs, letting out a small gasp of pain, I hear a satisfied 'hmph'.

"I told you I owed you a kidney punch nerd!" Kelly gloats, massive ass planted on my rock-hard abs.

"I thought it was '2 kidney punches, a short rib hit, oh and a shoulder throw'" I shoot back, putting on my best impression of her voice, getting me an eye roll. Quicky, I shoot my arms out and wrap around her back and pull her into my muscular chest. "And I owed you one big HUG" I whisper into her ear, lightly crushing her into my chest earning a cute squeak from her, taking a huge whiff of her hair it smells just like her, roses, and honey. Feeling 2 light taps on my arm, I release her.

Looking up at me from her position, those dazzling sapphires only partially hidden by a lock obsidian hair, big plush lips cracked in that smile I fell in love with when I was 6, her huge bra clad tits mashing into my chest, everything mixing in my chest, and it makes me...happy. "I could kiss her right now, and I think she would want it... no this isn't the time. "As if she could read my mind, that smile changes into that devious smirk she uses whenever she is getting ready to make a verbal jab.

"What cat got your tongue?" she asks with a small wiggle of her hips. Moving her legs my beautiful friend stands up. Reaching her arm out, she offers to help me up, I gladly take the help.

"No, just lost in thought" I reply absently "anyway, how was your flight?"

"It was long, but I'm happy to be back!" she chimes as we start to walk to school." Shit bro, you weren't lying when you said you had a 'little growth spurt'" she emphasizes with an air quote.

"Yeah, guess it was my turn for puberty since you stole my helping" I jest, sticking my tongue out "besides I think it's my turn to be the hot one of the two of us!"

"Oh please, even with all those new huge, massive...bulging *gulp* muscles, I'm still the best looking one here" she retorts, almost losing herself admiring my arms, reaching up and rubbing my massive biceps. Her soft hands roaming over each cord of refined muscle, stopping where it transitions from bicep to triceps.

"Ya having fun there?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, snapping her out of her wonder.

"Oh.... S-ssorry, uh wait do you have my new phone?" she quickly changes the subject with a small huff, trying not to be awkward.

"Yeah! I got it right here" I respond pulling my backpack out, opening it up and handing her the phone and the book. "Mom said you also wanted this."

"Yep! The 500 sit ups I was doing wasn't cutting it anymore, need to shake it up a bit of I want to get a man with these meat grinders" she tells me, flexing her core, those tanned muscular bumps coming into stiff definition.

"As if!" I tease her.

"Blehh" she vocalizes while sticking her tongue out. " I got you this hat stupid" she tells me, reaching into her bag and pulling out a simple mesh hat that says 'woman want me fish fear me'.

Taking it from her hand, I give a small chuckle. Putting it on my head, a faint scent of roses and honey wafts down. "Thanks, I'll think of you whenever I wear it!" I tell her. As we continue to walk, I want to know how the rest of the trip went. "So how where the sunny beaches?"

"They were great! You wouldn't believe how many dudes where flirting with me on the beach, I needed a stick to beat them off!" Kelly segways "Good lord above, most of them where just dude bros who thought that flashing some pecs and abs could win them any girl on the beach! Especially a tanned goddess like me, bikini too tight for my chest, my thong getting eaten by my massive ass, all I had to do was reach out and give them what they wanted..."

"What? where you mad that they weren't asking you out for your personality?" I joke, feeling a small twang of jealousy "did she ever take any of them up on their offers, no she wouldn't... would she" feeling jealous, I shoot out "yeah, I can relate bunch of chicks from school have been asking for my number, my phone hasn't stopped ringing!"

Right as the words left my mouth, I knew that was the wrong thing to say, Kelly immediately shoots me a very dirty look, blue eyes narrowing staring at me, plush tan lips compressing. Oh boy, that really was the wrong thing to say. But suddenly, she lets out a big huff and her face decompresses. Cocking her arms, she weakly lets it fly and hits my massive shoulder.

"No need to be a dick..." she tells me a bit crestfallen.

"I'm... sorry, let's just not think about it, uh you ready for school?" I ask, as we turn a corner and see the moderate sized brick building. Like before without thinking I reach out and pull her into a side hug, thankfully she nuzzles the side of her face into my chest. Wordless, we both split to go to each of our classes. I think I could have delt with that more effectively, well shit.

|Last night|

Sitting on long direct flight home, mercifully half empty, Kelly had the whole row to herself. Sitting in silence as I read through my King James bible, an errant thought floating through my head "Don't need to be squished between 2 people I can let my ass eat up all the seat it needs! "A safe soft landing, gathering my backpack and then the long process of retrieving my luggage and hailing a taxi. I thank God with the beauty he gave me making hailing cabs and easy process. Then the 34-minute drive back home, the streetlights shining like curtains of brightness as they engulfed me as I progressed home.

A wave of calm washing over me as the yellow van pulled into my street. The older driver, helping me get all my luggage out of the back, and putting them on my porch. Giving my thanks and a generous tip, he took his leave and drove off into the black veil of night. Fishing my keys out of the pocket of my jean shorts, I unlock the front door. Turning to grab my gear, I notice something in the corner of my eye, a silhouette in the window of Max's room. "Is Max watching me? no, I'm just tired." I dismissed as I hauled the last of the hard bodied containers into the entryway.

Leaving the suitcase for tomorrow I start towards my room, halfway up the stairs I feel a burning in my core. "Come on not now I'm tired girl" I moan to my aching pussy. I had been holding it in since the incident on the boat, but every night I could almost hear my womb growling at the neglect I had been giving it. With one last huff, I start to strip out of my cloths. Feeling a little embarrassed I sink into a tiny fantasy I had been cooking up to help me sleep at night, pretending that it's my wedding night.

The ceremony went without a hitch, Max and I said our vows to each other, shared our first kiss as man and wife, had a nice little reception, my aunts and uncles all came out, only Max's mother and aunt came out. After all the food and festivities, we drove off to our hotel and quickly made our way to our room! Pushing my husband onto the bed, I slowly start to remove my cloths, Max's amazing green eyes devouring my body. First with my button up shirt, slowly progressing through each plastic button.

Finally, I reach the bottom button and shed it off, my amazing bra clad tits laid bare for him to see! Bending over I drag my too tight jean shorts off my huge ass, giving the right cheek a meaty slap reveling in the healthy jiggle. Now down to my underwear, I reach behind and unhook the 5 hooks holding my too small bra together my tan tits bulging over the cups. "Damn girls! Could you stop growing for a little bit? I need you to stay small for Max! " I chide my tits as I finally get them free. With 2 heavy slaps my perky perfect tits escape their cloth prison. Tossing the now useless garment off to the side, I slide my hands down my chiseled shredded abs feeling myself get a bit turned on by my own body!

Hooking both my thumbs around my pink thong, I slowly drag the thin strip of material down my thick thighs wagging my ass back and forth, putting a show on for my imaginary version of Max. finally the undergarment drops to my feet. Standing up, now completely nude, I pretend to strut towards the naked form of my imaginary husband, feeling my ass jiggle with each step. Feeling a river of my nectar flowing down my thighs I stop before I get into my bed.

"Sorry Maxy, but mama gets a bit too wet for the bed" I whisper to the figment, part of my brain saying this charade is silly, the more tired part winning over. Turning towards my bathroom I quickly move through the doorway and sit my fat ass down in the cool combination bathtub and shower. There's no point in waiting, I shove my fingers into my dripping wet pussy.

Like a pressure cooker, I let out a satisfied sigh as I start to worship myself and finger myself lost in the fantasy of me giving my virginity to my husband. The thought of Max thrusting himself into me, me holding his head against my tits, kissing him as he ravished me, and blowing his load in my womb made me let out a husky moan. "Thank God I'm here alone, I could only imagine what Mom and Dad would think! "My more rational side thinks.

Faster and faster my fingers thrust in and out of my pussy, gushes, and gushes of my succulent juices flowing out, making up for the lost time. Slowly as I keep pleasure myself, the tub starts to accrue under my thick ass cheeks. Turned on by the thought of filling my tub with all my excretions, fueling my lust I grab my tits to bring me to greater heights of ecstasy.

Falling deeper into my lust filled fantasy, I can see in my mind's eye Max aggressively thrusting into my needy wet hole, grunting with the effort as he shoves his 5-inch cock deeper into my fertile tunnel. So deep into my lust I could almost feel the imaginary warm goo flow into me as he orgasms himself. Unable to deal with the sensation, I let loose my own nectar in a great gushing flow. The amount of force the juice hits the wall with make an impressive amount of backsplash, soaking my face in my succulent juices.

Squirt after succulent squirt continued to fall around me, accumulating around me in the porcelain tub. The gush's flying out with a vengeance as if my pussy was trying to punish me for not giving it any attention for half a week. Opening my eyes I can see the pressurized juice flying from my nether region, splashing off the wall and glass of my bathing enclosure, all of it sliding down and pooling higher and higher around me.