Homebound Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, I guess you were right..." I trail off as it really starts to hit me, "I know I've become a big eater, but damn that must have been like 25 thousand calories, and I'm still kinda hungry "I think as I drop my fork onto my plate, and down the rest of my water. "I guess I'm finished with dinner then."

"Damn dude, you looked like a man possessed!" she tells me as she starts to gather all the empty food cartons. Tan hands diligently grabbing the paper items fast. "Well... now that you're fed and watered..." she trails off as she stuffs the last of the garbage into a plastic bag.

"I... listen Kelly, I'm still not sure about us, you know, doing the deed." I start, my stomach fluttering at the idea of me and her making love.

"Oh God, Max what does it say about me that I'm the one pushing it and not you, how about this we go and cuddle on the couch watch a movie, and then see how your feeling!" she purposes.

"You really are the best you know that!" I tell her as I stand up. "My girlfriend wants to fuck me within an inch of my life and I'm the nervous one? God, I'm hopeless" I think as I walk back over to the couch and lazily plop onto the seat, the springs and foam giving off a soft whine in protest.

"I try my best! And I don't want my MAN to be too nervous to get it up when his SEX goddess of a girlfriend is laying down in front of him, legs splayed, pussy dripping and moaning for him to plant hundreds of babies in her womb!" she tells me as she struts over and nuzzles into the crook my arm.

"Do you have to talk like that?" I ask as I put the first thing that comes up on the tv and pay half attention to it.

"Give a girl a break, I was always flirty with you and now I can REALLY be dirty with you!" she tells me while grabbing my beefy forearm and shoving it between her bra-clad tits, the silky soft smooth tan fun bags forming around my steel hard muscles. "Did you know that I was flirting with you?" she inquires with a tilt of her head.

"I had some inkling, but you remember how I was, short, no muscles, and kind of a loser. All that made me think you were just having a rise out of my reaction." I tell her, finishing it off with a kiss on her floof.

"Well, you're almost right, I did do some jokey flirting but sometimes they were genuine flirting attempts" She flicks my arm "Idiot."

"Let me tell you something about guys, we aren't very smart and your 'hints' kinda suck so you have to be forward with us" I educate her as the indistinct babble of the tv fills the room.

"You sound like my dad..." she trails off as her attention turns to the tv. I follow suit and try to watch the show, but I fall into introspection.

"So now what? I sit here and try to pay attention to this show until I calm down?" I think to myself as I enjoy the steel-hard abs of Kelly's stomach on my fingertips, earning a soft coo from her.

"Man up, get hard, and FUCK HER!" I hear the demon yell at me, appearing in a puff of mental smoke sitting on the other couch, her massive tan tits starting to really strain the demon leotard she's wearing.

"It's not that I don't want to fuck her, it's just I really want to make sure that Kelly is comfortable with all of this." I reason with her.

"OH, COME ON! She practically begging you to fuck her, I mean look at her face right now she's disappointed that you aren't rutting her like a cheap whore right now" The demon points out.

And like being the good 'little' figment, she's right. I look down at the beautiful woman cuddling my arm and notice the look on her face, the 'I'm thinking about something that's making me mad' look.

"Maybe you should kiss her." I hear the angel tell me; I have to look around to find her. At this point, she's barely bigger than my thumb as she 'speaks' at me from the coffee table. "Snuggle her, love her, care for her..."

"Maybe start with that, a kiss, and we'll see what happens from there," I Think at the two, both taking the hint they puff into a huff of smoke. Giving a small shake of my head I refocus on the tv and try to watch the show while I get comfortable with Kelly.

"I stop paying attention for 3 minutes and it turns from these 2 slackers needing to clean out an attic to needing to destroy a fushigi ball with relics of the past, and then get yelled at by their boss." I comment idly as the episode of this admittedly normal show.

"That's the best part stupid" Kelly emphasizes with a playful slap on my leg, coming dangerously close to my now flaccid cock. Reaching down, I intertwine my fingers into hers. Feeling my massive fingers twist into hers, she slowly twists her head to look at me. "It's not fair Max, I can get lost in those stupid green eyes of-"

Before she can finish, I crane my neck down and plant a kiss on her lips.

"I could say the same thing, your blue eyes are amazing, they always were my favorite part of you." I compliment her as I pull away from her. We both linger on each other, her face splitting into a soft shy smile, lightly biting her lower lip. I get a feeling in my chest that it might be time. Standing up I hook my arms under her legs and lift her easily. Letting out a girlish squeal, she flutters both her legs as I walk towards the stairs. I can feel my heart rate start to rise in anticipation.

"You don't know how long I've dreamed of this, you, carrying me to our... marriage bed, in your big strong arms." She whispers as she reaches her arm around my shoulder to squeeze herself even closer to me.

"Imagine 5'2" me trying to carry you like this." I joke as I reach the top of the stairs.

"Hehe, I'd still make you do it though!" she states. Looking at my door, the mental image made me internally chuckle, I think of something.

"Let's do it on my mom's bed!" I offer up while gesturing with a nod of my head.

"Max, that's so dirty... I'm in!" she tells me with a naughty smile.

Then I slowly take the steps toward the door, my heart pounding like a drum in my chest. Reaching out with my right hand I give the wooden door a soft shove and walk in carrying my best friend-turned-girlfriend so we can make love for the first time. Stopping at the foot of the bed I look down at Kelly, her face red as a beet as she what is about to happen really hits her.

"I Guess this is it, huh? Well, I don't blame you for wanting to fuck me, I am a sex goddess, and maybe-" she starts to babble, she always gets talkative when she's nervous. Giving her a quick kiss, I quiet her down. "Right, well lay me down then."

"As you wish m'lady" I joke as I softly deposit her on the unmade bed, I forgot to make it this morning. Her massive ass squished out to both sides, her tits crushing under their own gravity and pooling near her shoulders in that rose-red bra. I stroke her cheek as I let go of her "You look so beautiful."

"sh-shut up stupid..." she trails off as she can't meet my eyes." Hurry up and take this bra off, it's itchy!"

"It matches your face, in color at least!" I tease her, reaching behind her and grabbing the hooks, unlatching the massive piece of fabric wrangling her massive tits, both tan smooth mountains jiggling, happy to be free of their padded prison. "God Kelly, you're so blessed!"

"It's all for you Max," she states bashfully, arms crossed under her breasts, still averting her eyes. Her shyness, the red of her face, and her bountiful breasts help me get back to my now 24-inch full size.

"And this is all for you, my beautiful girlfriend," I say, waving my mind-breaking fuck stick in front of her. Just to emphasize how huge I've gotten, I lay the base of my cock against her pussy and press it against her torso, the massive head resting just under her chin.

"Here let me get these for you!" she moans. Wiggling her hips in anticipation, Kelly hooks her thumbs under the hem of her panties and slides them oh so slowly down her thick legs, and in her haste, only gets them off one leg the red piece of fabric still hangs from her left ankle. Arms to both sides as she sits up a little and peers through her massive fun bags to look between her now-splayed-open legs. I take a step back so I can line my cock up with her pussy.

"I'm... I'm so wet right now Max..." she states now staring at the head of my beast, it now hovering inches away from her sopping slit. "p...please be gentle, you're my first, and my only!" She asks, finally meeting my gaze, her eyes filled with fear, anticipation, and WANT.

"I would never want to hurt you, Kelly, ever!" I tell her "I love you, Kelly."

"I-I love you too Max" she stutters out, as the biggest, loveliest smile I've ever seen her make splits her face. "Now stop stalling and fu-"

I cut her off as I push my immense cock head against her lower lips, lathering her in a great dollop of my precum. She squeaks in surprise, both hands jumping to cover her mouth, her sapphire eyes wide. I stop pushing. Looking at her and her back at me, she smiles, I smile, and we both start laughing. I lift my cock head and sandwich it between us as slowly fall on top of her as we just giggle at the situation. After a minute we both come to a stop.

"What are we doing Kelly?" I ask as the last bit of mirth flutters from my lips.

"I don't know, I guess we were having sex. But shit man, I'm nervous, your nervous." She mutters from my chest, rubbing her bare pussy against my cum tube. "Alright let's try that again, I PROMISE I won't make another squeak."

"Come on, even you have to admit it was really cute!" I compliment her as I lift myself again and re-align my helmet. "Ready, my little desert sapphire?"

"s-shut up and fuck me already" she blusters.

"Heh, that's a good nickname, I'll have to write it down sometime," I think as I give another flex of my cock and a glob of precum slaps against her crotch.

"I don't need any more lube stupid!" I hear her complain. Like last time, I inch forward until my Coconut sized head lands on her slit. "FFFF-uck, ok now slowly push forward" she instructs me.

Pushing gently, her scalding hot pussy starts to part like the red sea as I keep pumping more and more of my protein-laced lubricant in and around her cunt. Starting to get impatient, I reach out and grab onto her ample hips and start to use my arms. Kelly yelps again and reaches down to grab onto my forearms for stability.

"It's working, holy shit Max, it's working I can fee- "Before she can finish, my head finally pushes in with an audible popping sound! Kelly, upon feeling and seeing what is happening to her, lets out a deep and soulful moan. Strong and powerful gushes of sweet savory pussy juice start to fly as she keeps moaning from getting stretched and fucked. The thick liquid sprayed against my rock-hard abs and rebounded back onto her sexy slutty body.

The feeling of her velvety smooth, tight, wet, and burning hot tunnel around my cockhead feels like heaven, better than her tits, better than her hands, and soo much better than her throat! "I WANT MORE" my mind roars as I start to thrust back and forth trying to gain purchase in her special place.

As I get more and more forceful with my thrusts, her tight cunt starts to give way more and more as my thrusts turn from millimeters to centimeters and finally inches. I then feel a pop against my cockhead, and another hearty moan and intense tightening from Kelly.

"You *gasp* you good Kelly?" I ask as I stop looking at her.

"Fuck Max, I think you popped my cherry, you ass!" she moans, somehow still finding a way to be Kelly through the pain/pleasure. Raising my hand, I stroke her cheek with my thumb, and giving her a smile, I resume thrusting into her. In and out I settle into a steady rhythm, gaining more and more room in her hot love tunnel, the bulge of my cock starting to show under her steel-hard abs. The rhythm of our fucking starts to reverberate through the room, every thrust into her makes her moan and weakly shoot more pussy juice.

SCHLACK

SCHLACK

SCHLACK

SCHLACK

SCHLACK

After what I can only guess is a minute of bliss, I run into something, almost a wall, before I can think on it more, Kelly's head shoots up, snapping her out of her orgasmic bliss.

"FUCK, Max, I think you... you hit my cervix!" she cries out, both hands shooting to her bulging abs. "God, you're so HUGE! I think you filled me with your precum too..."

"sorry *gasp* I'm so big, should I stop?" I ask as I switch to a slower shorter thrust, looking down I can only guess that I'm 8 inches into her.

"Hell, fff, NO, SLAM THAT BEAST IN ME, CLAIM MY WOMB OR ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH" She shouts at me, her eyes meeting mine and all I can see is that competitive fire burning deep within, the same when she won nationals for judo last year.

Wiggling her hips expectantly, I comply and start to slowly ramp the thrust up, her hot slick pussy, each thrust causing a mixture of my thick precum and her slick pussy juice to shoot out in hot succulent gushes around my cock. And the poor bed, the sheets and mattress are starting to get absolutely soaked through with our essence.

Harder I slam into her, and she moans and squeals harder and harder, her eyes locked on mine as she keeps shooting me more challenging looks, blue eyes afire with her passion spurring me on. I can feel my balls start to groan as the indescribable sensation of my tomboy girlfriend's pussy marches me closer and closer to a womb-busting-sized load. Focusing all my might I reel myself back from that edge. "Gotta save it for FUCK the right moment" I Reasoned as I keep slamming against her inner barrier.

"HARDER, HARDER! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR WIFE!" she shouts at me, and letting out a roar I slam as hard as I can into her cervix... and my cock finally bullies its way through.

Her stomach immediately bulges out further, the skin stretching almost to the top of her tits as I sink another 8 inches into her, her organs compressing and moving out of the way for my huge womb destroyer. It takes all my might to not unload right there as my nuts whine from being denied again, both churning at an unreal rate I can practically feel both of them filling and expanding in preparation for what is to come. All the breath was driven out of her, preventing another scream as she blasts another gout of her amazing pussy juice against my abs in what felt like her 16th orgasm today.

"Holy fuck, are you ok?" I ask as I slow down to check on her, her stomach starting to slam against her massive tits from my protrusion.

"I *huff* just need a second!" she whispers as she catches her breath. "You ass, you ruined me! Ruined me for ANY other man!" she moans, giving me a playful slap on my wrist as her eyes stay glued to the tanned skin tenting out between her tits.

"Heh, not my fault I have a telephone pole cock!" I tease as I pull out slightly and slam it back in, earning another squirt from her. "I'm getting close Kelly, wha-where do you want it?" I ask looking softly into her sapphire-blue eyes. "God her eyes are so beautiful."

"In-*gulp* inside, I want to FEEL you explode in, I want you to BREED ME! BREED ME Max!" she moans as she squeezes her tented-out stomach skin, adding even more pressure on my steel hard cock, earning a blast of my precum directly deposited into her fertile depths.

Reaching up, I stroke her cheek. "I do cum A LOT..." I trail off.

"I. don't. CARE! FUCK ME UP! USE ME!" She yells at me with a challenging look, almost like she's saying 'do it, nerd, ruin me for any other man, claim me FOREVER!'

My heart pounding in my chest, I give her one last stroke on her cheek, I move my hands to both her shoulders, and with all my strength I SLAM into her. She lets out the now familiar moan and squirt as I use my new position and leverage to absolutely FUCK her! Slam after slam, my cock burrows its way into the womb reaching deeper and deeper into her. Her velvety scalding hot depths massaging my stiff steel fuck stick like she had been doing this her whole life.

"Fuck, its like she was MADE for sex," I think as I keep forcing more and more of myself into her. With each thrust my bowling ball-sized bitch fertilizers start to swing closer and closer to my amazing girl- ah fuck it, my amazing wife's huge ass! "Yeah, my wife, Kelly Sebastien, my wife, she's all mine! ALL MINE!" My mind roars, as with a final mighty slam, I feel our pelvis's touch and my balls collide with her fat ass. Feeling her envelop me totally and completely makes me finally let loose.

My massive sack jerking up, I can feel the highly pressured jet of fertile cum start to snake its way through my tubes, inflating my urethra and blasting out the head. Immediately filling Kelly's fertile womb, her abs blowing out making it look like she's already 6 months pregnant. And that was the first blast! Pulling out and slamming back in I keep blasting my essence deep within her, barely any cum seeping around my massive cock as I keep pumping.

With each blast I inflate her more and more, my vision starting to go blank, but oddly Kelly remains in crisp focus, those massive tan tits starting to be pushed up as her womb is forced to take more and more of my cum, her face stuck in orgasmic bliss, that beautiful tongue lolling out, and those amazing sapphire eyes gazing into nothingness.

"Careful their big boy, you might want to pull out now" I hear the demon say from somewhere, my eyes snapping to her stomach see that it now looks like she's full term with Quadruplets! Before I can blast another amazing stream of my baby batter, I pull out as fast as I can, the walls of her pussy clenching down heavily like they want to force me to dump my ENTIRE load in her. With a satisfying pop, my shooting head is released from the hot wet tunnel it was destroying.

Stepping back and clamping down on my cum tube as hard as I can, I take aim and start to paint my amazing gir- no my amazing wife's body a pearlescent white as I continue to dump GALLONS of my sauce over her now bloated form. The room starts to fill with the sound of my moans and the sloppy smacks of my cannon as it resumes its thick barrage!

BLAST

BLAST

BLAST

BLAST

BLAST

BLAST

BLAST

With one final jerk of my massive cock, my climax finishes. My marble pillar shot its last lazy stream onto the now COVERED form of Kelly, looking like a rounded mountain top covered in snow... if the snow was my cum, in fact, my cum blast formed a cone in front of me all the way to the end of the bed.

"Sorry Mom" is all I can think, "SHIT, can she breathe under all that?" I think in a small panic.

Her massive chest, under that thick layer of my cum, is raising up and down slowly. Letting out a sigh of relief, I step forward through my lagoon of cum toward the huge, inflated form of my... wife.

"Kelly? You, ok?" I ask as I sit down next to her, my still steel-hard cock standing proud 2 feet away from me, belching out precum like It hadn't just flooded my mom's room. "Keeeeelllly" I punctuate with a poke to her cum smothered cheek. Letting out a muffled moan, Kelly wakes up.

"FUUUUUuuuuuuuck" she lets out.

"You got something on your face" I tease, happy that she's still in the land of the living.

"Oh *gasp* fuck off" she shoots back and weakly punches my rock-hard thigh. "Help me clean my eyes off."

"Sure, thing sweetie." I comply, digging through the thick layer of hot cum I uncover her sapphire eyes, eating the cum that I scrap off, of course, the flavor of my cum is now somehow even more complex and delicious! "Kelly you gotta taste this!".