Homebound Ch. 09

Story Info
Max and Kelly enjoy their Saturday.
18.3k words
4.66
13.5k
18

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors notes: "you can't put it off any longer....." was commented on my last chapter, and he is right, it's time to end this. in my design document, it says verbatim "I'm tired and don't want to keep detailing this, just plant some seeds for some regret so they can be apart for a little bit. Make it cute, wholesome, and hot. [No secks yet : ( (aw come on sechs is awesome)] Get boxed nerd, there is supposed to be sex on Saturday." So, let's have fun. And I can't stress this enough, I know this gets ridiculous but that's half the fun!

Chapter 9: My people, among us, *cheers* SUS *LOUDER CHEERS*

Trudging through a nondescript dream, with orange doors and sapphire doorknobs, the light of day bleeding through the slat wooden blinds tickles Max's eyes, pulling him from the dream filed slumber he was experiencing. Emerald eyes creaking open, Max awakens on his side, beastly cock stretching feet ahead of him, lazily drooling out precum. Annoyed at the waste of his godly seed, reaches out and scoops them into his mouth. Drinking down his essence, Max gets a good look around.

"This isn't my room" I gather looking around seeing the barely there-privacy screen and the large wardrobe, the pink bedding, and the floral pillows, putting 2 and 2 together I find it's my mother's room. "Why am I here? Did we finally fuck? Did she want me to sleep with her? "I think to myself, last night's events being a muddled mess in my head, all I remember was cum and lots of it.

Smelling the air, the decadent scent of cooking bacon and fluffy pancakes wafts to my nostrils, licking my lips I sit up, noticing that my arms are more massive than yesterday morning, and my cock is meatier, more girthy and longer too, the reflection of it the large mirror that covers the door to closet catching my eye.

"Holy shit, I'm getting real fucking huge!" I compliment myself, eyes scanning up and down my beast. From the strained hanging nutsack covered in the leather-like skin, the stray hair here and there peeking over the wrinkled sack, the whole package hanging down to the top of my shins. "Fuck these are so huge now, and they feel empty! I can't wait to take this beast out for a ride, I wonder if me and mom can fuck like animals! "I wonder, helmet jumping and throwing a gob of pearlescent precum against the reflective surface. Drifting up, the base of my cock past the girth of a 1-liter thick soda bottle, wide powerful veins pumping my lifeblood to feed my fuck beast with the sustenance that it's owed, drifting up following the massive piss tube I arrive at the mushroom-like purple head almost above my eyes! The 3-inch long cum slit continues to drool out my lubrication, thick and pearlescent white flowing thickly down the underside of my cock.

Giving it a couple of playful jerks, my massive new hands were able to reach around the girth, if barely. Giving the mirror a couple more blasts, I stop, the aroma of breakfast reminding me that I have a mother that is begging to be fucked like a bitch in heat cooking in the kitchen! Confidently striding out of the master bedroom, my beast proceeding me by at least 2 feet now, I walk heavily down the stairs my bitch breaker bobbing and bouncing with every stride throwing its nectar all over the stairwell. "I'm making a mess! Well, this is MY house I can do whatever the fuck I want, Hell if this growth keeps going on, I might as well just fuck the house and impregnate the bitch! "I think to myself, the feeling of liberation and power filling my veins as I turn to the right into the dining room. The sight nearly knocks me off my feet!

Completely naked, with a skillet in one hand and a spatula in the other is Kelly, not my mom, and she is making breakfast. The shock shook free more of the events from last night. Hearing me enter the room, she looks up and gives me that thousand-dollar smile that comes so easily to her when she sees me.

"Hey there sleepy head!" she chimes to me, putting the last pancake she was making onto a comically tall stack of them next to a literal pile of bacon and eggs, with a pitcher of...milk? "You were out of milk, so I opened a couple of those Floooms you had in the fridge! So, dig in my beast of a man!" she finishes as she pulls out a chair and pats the seat expectantly.

"Kelly, wha- why are you naked?" I question.

"Because it's a girlfriend's duty to be sexy as fuck when she makes food for her boyfriend!" she explains, all the pieces clicking together." Fuck, I didn't fuck my mom, I throat fucked Kelly!" I must have made a face because Kelly cocks her wide hips planting both hands on the sides. "DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT!" she yells.

"Sorry, I couldn't remember all the details last night" I apologize to her, sitting down in the chair she pulled out, bringing me eye to eye with her.

"You couldn't remember your first kiss and first throat fuck! Maybe all the blood your cock is stealing made you forget" she chides me, delicate fingers tracing up my shaft and gripping the head in her thumb and forefinger." Here will you remember this?" and with that she leans in and lays a deep kiss on my lips, bullying her tongue into my mouth, and wrestling for dominance on my tastebuds. "See, remember now?" she asks as she pulls back.

"That refreshed my memory! What are clothes too good for you?" I ask her, looking her up and down, noting that her tits look more shapely and bigger than yesterday. Reaching out I lift one up, eliciting a small yip from her. "These look bigger from yesterday, and this went down too!" I tell her, lifting the mountainous tit up and revealing her rock solid 8 pack that is well on its way to being a mythical 10-pack, the upper bumps hidden by the bottom slopes of her beautiful tits.

"Hehe, yeah, I think I digested that 'dinner' you brewed for me! Although I did have a little extra when I woke up! You taste even better in the morning you know!" she purrs, scooting her chair closer to me and laying her head on my massive shoulder. "I ate already, this is all for my MAN, my KING." She states, wiggling herself against me more. Giving her tit one last squeeze as I grab a plate, she moans, and I dig in.

Over the next 15 minutes, I shovel more and more of the delicious food she prepared for me, my cock spitting more and more of its perfection onto the plate and me just gobbling it up. Gulping down the last of the 'flooom' it's tasty, the familiar sensation of all the food I shoved down my maw being digested almost instantly and migrating down to my divine balls. Kelly, meanwhile, moaned and cooed every time I went for more servings, one arm wrapped around my right arm, the other buried in her needy pussy, slopping great gushes of her juice onto the tile floor making a great sloppy sound as it splashed onto the ground. Dropping my fork and knife, I finish off the last of all the food minus a single slice of bacon.

"Enjoy yourself there?" I ask Kelly, her soft flawless tan skin mashing into mine as she leans on me.

"*heavy breathing* yes, watching you fuel yourself just turns something on in me, like something I made makes you BIGGER and more VIRILE, fuck!" she moans out, another great glop of goo hitting the ground with immense force. "Damn Max, all that cum you fed me is making my gushes stronger!"

"Dang girl, did you always leak like a broken faucet?" I question, feeling like all I am doing today is asking questions for her.

"Oh, do I have something for you later! But if you're done here, let's take a shower together I want to give you a blow job in the shower!" she tells me standing up, massive tits jiggling beautifully.

"God, you jiggle beautifully!" I compliment her, before she can lead me, I reach under her and shove my fingers into her pussy, one arm lifting her up to eye level. The surprise caused her to blush and jump. "Here let me carry you, good thing you come with a handle!"

"HEY, who said you can touch me down there?" she moans, giving me a quick swat against my bare chest.

"You did when you were choking on my meat," I reply dryly, embracing her against my chest, soft tits squashing against me.

"Don't go, ah fuck, don't go too deep, I'm still saving myself for you." She tells me, trying to lift herself from my thick finger deep within her, only managing to soak my thick forearm in her slick juices. Smiling, I give her a quick peck on the lips, and opening the door to the hallway bathroom, I let her down.

"Enjoy the ride, my tanned friend?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her waist, moving the lower slopes of her breasts up as I find room for my hands.

"It was... interesting, I prefer the log ride instead!" she giggles, wrapping her arms around my forearms. Spinning around to face me, she wraps her arms around my waist. We both just have an intimate moment, no words just looking into each other's eyes and smiling, peering deep into each other's soul. Giggling she breaks eye contact first.

"Heh, I win" I boast playfully.

"No fair, you know I love green eyes!" she whines, burying her face again into my rock-hard abs.

"And? I love blue eyes so no whining! Now let's get the water running," I say as I reach around her and turn the water on. "So, this is what you wanted to do with me all those times we hung out?" I ask, reaching in to see if the water I warm.

"Well... yes and no, not until we were like 16 that I really started thinking about us as you know, a real couple, ever since then I was trying to see what you were packing in there" she explains, giving my massive nuts a playful tap, earning a thick splattering of precum hitting the roof. "I'll never get used to that! Can you untie my hair?" she asks, turning her back to me and exposing the intricate braid that she uses for her floof.

Reaching up, my large hands thankfully not losing their dexterity, I deftly untie the obsidian black silken hair, hell It feels softer from yesterday must have been the 'shampoo' she used yesterday! With a final tug, the shoulder-length hair tumbled down and rested on the well-defined traps she has trained from all her martial arts and weight training. My eyes drift further down her well-muscled back down to her 3rd best trait, that massive pants tearing baby carrying ass, unable to stop myself I give it a playful smack and enjoy how it jiggles to a frow.

"Hey! No spanking until you have that beast slamming into my lungs from below," she warns me, pressing it back into my rock-hard cock.

"Got it, no spanking for 2 more years" I joke, both of us stepping into warm water, earning a soft coo from her as she relaxes into me.

"I wouldn't say that..." she trails off, eyes glued to my cock, the head still drooling.

"Kelly, I thought you said 'not until I put the ring on your finger'" I genuinely question, the darker side of me subtly steering me towards the path of easiest breeding.

"I didn't say 'not until I put the ring on your finger'... I meant that, well, I want to know that YOU are going to be the one I marry, and by all means, it feels like ever since we were 4, we were all but promised to be husband and wife." She explains, poking me when she said YOU, and getting a little embarrassed near the end.

"What are you saying, Kelly?" I prod, trying to steer her a little bit.

"*huff* what I'm saying is" she starts, reflexively reaching up to the crucifix on her necklace "what I'm saying is, some people say that as long as it's with the man YOU KNOW you are going to marry, it ok to bend the rules." She finishes, looking at me, a hint of confusion deep in those sapphire eyes.

"Listen, Kelly, I want to fuck you more than anything, I want you to be the mother to my children... but I know how much you value your faith, I don't want to push you to do something that will make you regret it," I admit, a sense of levity flowing through me, all the horniness disappearing, cock starting to deflate a bit. Smiling she hugs me.

"Max, I thought about this ALOT last night and this morning. And well, I trust you, I trust that if you knock me up like the bitch in heat I am, you won't bolt." She explains, not the worst reasoning I have to admit.

Kelly is enjoying the warmth of the shower, and the warmth of HER man. "I hope he gets the hint, to push me against the wall and shove that fuck stick up my pussy and core me out... and yet he still remembers how devout I am... in some ways," I think, feeling mildly hypocritical near the end. "It's not my fault I have a body that begs to be bred... Good lord, all that cum last night really turned me into a horny little minx didn't it, feeling that Godlike cock deposit literal gallons of fertile cum in my stomach, making me look like I'm about to give birth to "

"Kelly, I'm happy that you trust me, no I'm ecstatic that you trust me like that. I promise that if you, well, let me make love to you, I WILL marry you." He tells me, raising his now massive hands to my cheek and oh so lightly stroking it, causing me to push into the hand. Feeling a little cheeky I shove my hand under his nose, the droplets of water lazily flowing down my toned tanned right arm falling off my elbow.

"Pinkie promises then" I commend him, pushing my chest into his mega cock and abs, free hand reaching down and using my oh-so ill-equipped sized hand to fondle his mega sack.

"Pinkie promise!" he answers happily wrapping his pinkie around mine, those amazing emerald eyes sparkling.

"Cross my heart hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," we both say at the same time.

"He looks so happy! "My mind whispers as the butterflies in my stomach are fluttering something fierce. Slowly that feeling migrated south settling into my nether regions. Unhooking my pinkie, I reach up and drag his face down into a soul-lifting kiss, his soft lips mashing against my plump perfect lips, his massive tongue invading my mouth and me letting him have his way with my maw.

Pulling back smiling, I eye his mega cock, licking my plump lips to emphasize my lust. Plopping my tongue onto his thick cum tube, I slowly step back making my way up to his thick purple helmet, playfully tracing the rim with my cute little tongue. Giving his cum slit a playful plunge, he moans and lets out a great splash of his mighty precum into my open mouth. Slurping it down greedily, I look into his eyes, narrowing mine.

"Hey, watch where you're firing!" I tease, wiggling my hips to emphasize it.

"Not my fault I have a beautiful woman worshiping my cock!" he shoots back, flexing his cock and shooting another glob of precum over my shoulder. Giving him one of my sexier challenging smiles, I arch my back like a jungle cat.

"You haven't even seen worship! "I state, with that I wrap my massive tanned soft tits around his marble pillar, craning my neck a little bit so I can lick and suck any open skin I can reach as I rise and fall, his precum that isn't being shot from his cannon flowing down and helping with the lubrication.

Moaning and groaning, Max is enjoying our little bit of intimacy and stimulation. "God, I'm getting my ab and leg work out all in one! And all this free protein, I'm going to be ripped in like a week if we do this every day! "My mind races, the part that isn't being dominated by his beastliness. We do this for at least 10 minutes, the entire time, I can practically FEEL his massive balls growing full of that potent amazing fertile cum he filled me up with yesterday... that gives me an idea!

"Max *huff* I want to see you *huff* I want to see you suck your COCK!" I moan out, feeling a hot gush of my nectar shoot from my pussy. Feeling his cock harden further, he reaches up and guides the head of his manhood into his mouth, and opening as wide as he can shoves it into his maw.

The sight of him sucking off his penis, that giant cement pole that cored me out last night filling me up like I tried to stop the sinking of the Titanic by sucking down all the water, only spurs me on to jerk his cock off faster and faster. Using the inside of my arms to put pressure on my milk tanks, I use my now free hands to start massaging his fuck sack, getting my all too small hands onto his nuts and egging him to fill his mouth with more of his precum. Feeling even more whorish than usual, I plant my bare pussy onto his sack undulating up and down and rubbing my gushing slit against both my wrists and more importantly his cum melons, earning a deep moan from his almost-filled throat, just to mess with him I resume my oral worship of his piss tube.

Up and down, back, and forth, we keep worshiping his fuck log, "Man are we going to run out of warm water? Who cares, this thing is hotter than a furnace! "a flittering thought floats through my mind. Suddenly I feel two strong, meaty, thick, did I say strong? I meant MIGHTY hands grip onto my rotund fat thick ass cheeks! Being surprised I let out a small "eep" Discombobulated for only a second, I moan around his dick, practically begging for him to knead and massage my oversized pants stretchers, he obliges.

Feeling his sucking getting a little fast, and his urethra hardens, I can tell he's getting close to cumming, to prove me right, I feel him dig deeper into my ass meat and lift me off my feet! Taking the opportunity, I wrap my muscular legs around his back. Embracing my entire body against his shaft, the root of his cock smashing against my bare pussy, my rock-hard abs shredding his urethra, my cow udders wrapping both sides of his cock in their divine softness, my erect nipples boring into his insanely shredded 8 pack, and my mouth working its way to meet his strained lips so I can share in the bountiful spewing of his beast!

"CUM YOU FUCKING BASTARD! CUM FOR YOU GIRLFRIEND!" I moan out, his massive powerful arms basically using my body to jerk himself, looking into his eyes I see the need, the desperation of wanting to cum so badly, but his face is set in determination, smiling I flex my legs, smashing myself against him even more and I whisper "Pretend you're in me... Pretend I'm ovulating, all those little eggs begging to find their seed, now breed me. Breed me like the no good filthy little whore I am!"

That worked.

Feeling his mighty balls jerk against me powerfully, I can practically sense the travel of his thick man sludge shooting from his twin idols of manliness through his piss tube and arriving at his massive head. Immediately his cheeks bulge out from the deluge of virility blasting through his mighty cock, gulping, and swallowing as fast as he can to try and keep up with what his balls were shooting out. Every jump from his sack was met with a pulse that I could feel travel up the length of my shredded abs, through my mountainous tits, against my licking tongue, and lost in his throat!

Just like last night, his stomach starts to bow out from all the incredible volumes of cum being pumped into him, feeling a little jealous of all the cum he's hogging, I start to lick at his stretched lips in an attempt to show him that I want some of his secret sauce. After a couple of long beefy pulses, he still has his cock in his mouth and my frustration starts to well in my gut.

"Don't hog it all! Give me some too" I call out, trying to rip him out of his orgasm-induced trance. With a little shake of his head, his eyes focus back on me. "Cover me! I want to feel all that amazing cum in every last nook and cranny I have!" I moan. Giving one last squeeze, he lets go of my ass and I regain my footing in the warm wet shower. Getting on my knees, I scoot as far back as I can in the somewhat limited shower and look up to my boyfriend... no, my HUSBANDS eyes, tilt my sopping wet head a bit and open my mouth and lol my tongue out as far as it would go.

Seeing my playful act of submission, it looks like his cock hardens even further and he rips the head of his cock out of his mouth, a four-finger thick stream of his fertile cum slamming into the roof and raining back down on the two of us. Regaining control of his beast, he needs both hands to point the cannon down at me. With a loud groan, I see his bowling balls jump up and my whole world goes white!