Homebound Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her small tongue slowly slithered out from under the cum lake on her face, and gathering up what she can, slurps it down." Ahhh, fuck that made me cum from the taste! H-how?" she asks as I finally get her eyes free.

"Dunno, the past couple of weeks my cum has been weird, maybe finally tasting its first pussy unlocked more...power!" I finish, stroking her soft smooth cheek under the pearlescent muck.

"Good thing your all mine! I want to see what happens ne- HOLY SHIT!" she shouts at the end, finally seeing her stomach." You... you fucked me up, jackass, Oh God, you ruined me! It looks like I'm pregnant!" she whines.

"Sorry, it's just you felt so good, I couldn't pull out even if I want to!" I explain, my hand now wandering to her expanded stomach, massaging in my cum to the strained skin. "God Kelly, this makes you look even sexier, it's like a preview of our future."

"Our... future?" she asks a little confused.

"Uh, the cum steal your memory. You told me a couple of years ago 'I won't have sex with anyone that isn't going to be my husband'" I explain, hoping she catches the subtext.

"I know that, but you and me, married... oh God I'm getting butterfly's in my stomach" she blushes, both hands going to rub her stomach. "Damnit Mom!"

"huh?" I ask perplexed.

"Hehe, nothing. Well, it's just my mom and I had a conversation recently about what I wanted from life, and she planted the idea of being a mother in my head, and you know her, she can plant ideas in your head that bloom like bamboo!" She recalls, continuing to gently rub her bellowed stomach. "As much as I love looking like this, can you uh, deflate me?" she asks with a cock of her head.

Sitting up, I oblige her. Placing both my huge hands on her inflated stomach and gently push down, my fingers sinking in as I use more force. A great gush of my cum shoots out from between her tan muscled legs, looking and sounding like a dam spillway as the goopy scrum is being forced out of her womb. I feel a little bit of sadness as I push down "I wish she'd keep that stuff in, I want her to get pregnant!" I think as I keep the pressure steady.

Watching my amazing cum flow out, I get the feeling I'm being extremely wasteful. Thinking about it for a sec I conclude that letting all my cum flow out onto the floor is not where it belongs, it belongs in me! Getting on my knees, I plant my mouth over my wife's over-stuffed pussy, and I resume the pressure I was applying.

"Max..." is all Kelly can say as she starts to build towards another orgasm as I add my tongue into the deluge and play with her cute little clit. Slurping down my cum makes me feel even more alive and energetic as if my body was rewarding me with even more power!

From quadruplets to triplets to twins down to six months, her stomach and womb deflate, and finally, after about 8 minutes of drainage, her stomach is back to its firm ripped ab studded normality. Wiping my mouth of the excess cum I lay my face on her shredded abs.

"That was such an odd feeling Max," she whispers, still tuckered out a little from being fucked hard.

"I know, there must have been GALLONS just stuffed in there!" I playfully boast as she squishes her boobs into my cheeks with a smile. "I think I've found my favorite place to rest."

"Hehe, I knew these massive girls would be good for SOMETHING, other than beating up every bra I've tried to wrangle them in." she coos, one of her hands coming up to smooth my hair. "Max, that was the most intense experience I've ever had..." she trails off, blushing pretty hard.

"You're so cute when you blush like that, but what about your judo nationals? You almost lost." I ask, slightly annoyed that I'm still rock-hard and yearning for more.

"Bitch though she had me in that armbar, she didn't expect my core strength to be able to twist her like that," She boasts confidently "But yes, I never thought anyone could INFLATE me like that, fuck I'm Cumming again just thinking of it."

"Well... I'm not soft yet..." I tell her, standing up and showing my raging manhood, my heavy nuts churning under it ready and rearing to put the last orgasm to shame. Sapphire blue eyes look at the marble pole hanging over her in shock and lust, Kelly just licks her lips.

"I'm... kind of thirsty, can my man make me a protein shake?" she asks with a seductive wiggle of her thick fertile hips.

"Then get over here you little minx!" I tell her, gripping my cock at the base and angling it so she can suck it.

"I wonder how many calories are in this, I don't want to lose definition on my abs!" she jokes as she sits up and gets on all fours, her massive soft tan tits jiggling as they hang under her.

"Oh please, all the fat on you just goes to your tits and ass anyway! So, eat up" I joke, as I push my cock forward, inching ever closer to her perfect mouth.

"I bet you'd like that huh? My tits and ass getting bigger and bigger, spilling out of any piece of clothes I try to squeeze into?" she moans, evidently getting turned on by the idea. "God you're so huge, I wonder if you like it when I do...THIS!"

She shoots forward and starts to lick around the rim of my cockhead, surprised at her alacrity, my cock jumps and blasts her face with another flurry of precum. Not deterred, my sexy minx of a wife starts to kiss and lick my massive cockhead, like she's trying to lick an ice cream cone before it melts.

"you're learning fast, fuck this feels amazing" I compliment her while enjoying her oral worship.

"Anything for my *giggle* my husband!" she beams at me. Resuming her licking, she playfully plunges her pink mouth snake down my cum tube. Unsurprisingly, it feels amazing as she swirls around and extracts more of my cream straight from the source. Reaching over, I start to stroke her cum matted hair and start to pull her onto my length.

"I guess we're skipping the whole dating thing huh?" I ask.

"What's the point? We grew up *moan* together. God, you taste so good! And we know we love each other, all YOU need to do Is get me a wedding band, and we're good!" she explains as she bobs up and down.

"Which band? Ac/Dc or dire straits?" I ask unable to resist the easy joke. I get a playful slap on my leg for my effort.

"A ring you dolt! And dire straits if I had a choice." she quips annoyed, and with that she dives fully onto my marble pillar. Her mouth opens wide as she gobbles my head up and forces it down her throat.

"What color should the ring be" I ask myself, and immediately I get my answer "Black tungsten with sapphires!"

Feeling 'helpful' I stop my stroking and grip the back of her head with both my heads and pull her down my cock, still stretched from last night's throat fucking we did. Inching further and further, my precum spitting out down her throat providing excellent lubrication. Her angelic face pulled closer to my pelvis as I keep yanking her down, both her blue eyes locked on mine, that competitive flame still burning deep within her.

Letting out a growl, I grip her head harder and start to slam her stomach with my battering ram, heavy balls slapping against her milk tanks, sadly she was winning since her tits put my bowling ball nuts to shame, although I'm not complaining since it feels amazing every time we collide. Since we had just fucked, my stamina feels like it's been doubled so I can fuck her harder than before!

Each thrust has me pulling almost my entire length, leaving the massive head lodged in her throat and slamming forward, her cute nose smashing against my rock-hard abs. Each whack makes her let out a moan through her nose, sounding like she's moaning 'MORE MORE MORE!' and I'm only too glad to oblige her as I continue to face fuck her.

♫ Now this looks like a job for me So everybody, just follow me 'Cause we need a little, controversy ♫

Hearing my phone ring snaps me out of my bestial throat breeding as I look around, on the nightstand my phone (which thankfully was spared from my cum tsunami) is ringing. Its mom. Stroking Kelly's cheek, I gesture that we have to waddle so I can grab my phone. Grabbing the dark rectangle, the screen lit up with a picture of Mom and I at Joshua tree when I was short, I slide my thick thumb across to answer.

"Hey mom, fff, what's up?" I ask, Kelly squeezing her throat trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Just wanted to check on my big man! How's your week been!" she asks.

"It's been great! Kelly really hasn't missed a beat over those three months!" I compliment her as she detaches herself from me and gently kisses the rim of my steel-hard cock and uses both arms to slowly jack me off.

"Oh, sweetie how is she! I bet she only got hotter in those 3 months huh?" Mom coos. Looking down at Kelly she gets a devious look in her eyes, and shoves 3 fingers down my urethra, causing me to gasp. "Honey? Are you okay?"

"FFF, yeah just fine, I had some knots in my back and Kelly's giving me a massage! She's a magician with her hands!" I lie, trying not to cum from the new feeling of a woman's fingers knuckle-deep in my cum slit.

"oooOOoo, my little stud finally getting somewhere with his little girlfriend" I can hear her clap through the speaker.

"I mean kinda, we did fall asleep together last night," I tell her, deciding that this would be a better face-to-face thing to tell her instead of over the phone.

"MAX! You can't just say something like that and not explain!" she exclaims, giggling at the end.

"Well, we were having a... slumber party" I mentally moan at saying that "and we both kinda fell asleep and when we woke up were in each other's arms, you should have seen her face!" I lie spinning the tale like an expert semester. Looking at Kelly she's just licking her fingers as she digs more and more of my cum out and gobbles it down.

"Did she get a taste of that bitch breaker your hiding?" Mom states slyly.

"MooOoom!" I moan.

"It's only a matter of time before she's spitting out grandkids by the dozen!" Mom teases, pausing for a second, she continues. "Or if you fuck this up... as I said, we can work something out!"

"Talk to you later mom, Kelly has a look on her face like she wants something! Love you." I say as Kelly starts to shove my dick down her throat. "Wait what was that last part!?!"

"Love you too sweetie, now go and fuck that fertile little bitch, or you'll have me to answer to!" and with that, my mom hung up. Opening the nightstand next to the bed I put my phone in, so it won't get caked in my essence.

"Why did you lie to your mom?" Kelly quips in-between kisses on my hard head.

"Hey Mom, I just fucked Kelly and we are pretty much married now! I think it would be better if we did it face-to-face.

"You are so vulgar! Now shove this beast back in me, you were barely trying hard enough earlier!" she teases, the fire in her eyes telling me 'If you even try to hold back, I'm breaking up with you'.

"Be careful what you wish for, I'm kinda strong now," I warn her.

"Oh please, I'm not a porcelain doll, I want to feel you use ALL your power." And with that, she shoves herself back down my cock, a muffled moan escaping her nose as she resumes blowing me. Giving her one last 'are you sure?' look and was greeted by her guiding my hands to her head. Gripping her head for the second time, I flex my arms HARD and drag her until her sexy nose smashes against my pelvis.

We fall into a familiar pattern of thrusting, my huge fertile bitch breeders smacking into her massive soft tits, filling the room with a wet slapping and choking sound. My arms starting to get a satisfying pump from all the slamming they are doing, my heart beating its rhythm hard and fast within my chest from all the exertion BA-DUM BA-DUM BA-DUM BA-DUM BA-DUM!

Her muffled moans egg me on to fuck her face as hard as I can. The feeling of my huge balls churning out gallons and gallons of cum keeps edging me closer and closer to the inevitable explosion. Each time we smack up against each other I can feel more blood rushing down to my cock adding more girth length and hardness to its already impressive size! I start to lose myself in the slimy warm tight pleasure of my wife's throat.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP

As my foundation-shattering throat slams reach their maximum speed, the bed frame holding the mattress lets out its wooden cries as it can barely withstand the teenage fuck-slaught, the wall behind being dented where the bed frame is impacting from the strength of my slams. My little fuck doll is still somehow hanging in there, blue eyes alight with righteous fury, like she doesn't believe that I'm fucking her as hard as I can.

Looking annoyed, Kelly reaches out and grabs my bare ass and starts to 'help' me fuck her harder, feeling those delicate yet strong hands grab my muscular ass only encourages me to thrust even harder! Over the din of my balls slapping her tits, the glucking sound Kelly is making, and the wooden bed frame slamming into the drywall, a new low sound starts to growl over all of it. Confused, I start to look around to locate the source of the new sound, leading me to my massive nuts! So much cum was being jam-packed into each one, they were both sounding off their intense desire to fill my wife with their endless RIVERS of cum. Once all of it clicked in my lust-filled head, I had no choice but to unleash my load!

Slamming Kelly's beautiful face against my steel-hard abs, the mighty torrent of cum starts to unload its mighty pyroclastic wall of cum, I can feel it flow from my twin bitch fertilizers, through my tubes, smashing my prostate in the process only adding to the white-hot pleasure I'm experiencing, massively bulging out my garden hose thick urethra and finally completing its journey deep in my amazing sexy beautiful wife's heavily muscled stomach!

The first blast immediately explodes Kelly's stomach out to 9 months pregnant! Both of our eyes lock as we are both surprised at the unreal amount of baby batter my bowling ball-sized nuts are blasting out, in the moments between the first and the second blasts, well at this point they're less blasts and more intense streams of unending fuck sauce, I give her stretched out cheek a gentle stroke with my thumb, and ram her back against my crouch for what is to come!

I start to lose count of my insane-sized blasts, but my wife's bellowed-out stomach is a great indicator as she absorbs more and more of my essence. Each blast bulges out her stomach, making her look more and more gorgeous with every extra inch of circumference she is gaining! As the deluge keeps flowing, I don't notice that her arms have gone limp as she passes out from the intense throat fucking. By the 5th intense blast, her stomach has bulged enough to rest on the mattress under her, pushing her tits up to nestle her cute, rounded chin.

Feeling a twang of panic like last night, I start to back up out of her, so I don't accidentally recreate bloons tower defense 5 and pop her. As my balls leave the cushion of her tits, her eyes fly open and lock onto mine, both twin sapphires casting a look of ' if you pull out of me, I'm going to crush your balls', we hold that look for just a second, as my next gush of cream makes her go cross-eyed in pleasure and the last thing she can do is reach out and pull me deeper into her over-inflated torso!

My vision starts to fall me as I continue to thrust into my bulging wife, her stomach now lifting her higher and higher as she demands more, as if she is a goddess and the only suitable way for disgusting creatures like us can worship her is to give tribute in the way of God-like cum! Each thrust makes my vision go darker and darker as I pass out from the worship I am giving my goddess of a wife...

Kelly fills full.

Really full!

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I... I can't believe he stayed inside me the whole time! He, he's ruined me! Ruined me for any other INSECT that dares to call themselves 'men', just the thought of them looking at me is starting to disgust me." I think as I look down to inspect the 'damage' "All this tasty cum just for me, HIS wife, HIS queen, HIS goddess, and we have all of tomorrow to have even more fun..." my thoughts trail off as I try to maneuver my double beanbag sized stomach around, it's no use, the bedding is too slick from my near endless gushes of divine pussy nectar I was blasting out mixed with my MANS insanely fertile cum, and my arms can't even reach around my new if temporary, girth.

"I love you Max," I mutter out as my consciousness starts to fade, my face resting on my twin baby feeders that have been forced up, and my body kicks into overtime to process all this GODLY cum I've been overfilled with!

|Homebound will return with chapter 10|

Ps. Welp there it is the sex in a sex story, only took me 9 chapters to get here, but it is what it is. Next chapter gets kinda weird im not going to lie.

Here's some bonus scenes that I wanted to add but it would ruin the smuttiness of the scene.

[The video Kelly looks around a bit dazed, as if she was trying to understand the damage she wrought with her pussy stream. With her free hand she wiped a bit of the goop off her face and stands up. Cocking her hips, she gives here massive naked tanned perfect ass a healthy jiggle for the camera. "Look at this mess max, I made it just for you, but my mom always said, 'a good girl finishes her meal before sleep!'"

"why didn't you capitalize the m in Max?" I ask her, cocking my head a bit.

"What? its not my fault that my iphone camera didn't capitalize my voice" she defends herself.

"heh, go and change that it the settings" I joke.]

Just something short I thought of but blehhh :p the small 4th wall jokes make me giggle, but its like cilantro a dab will do ya.