Homecoming

Story Info
A guy gets it on with a college friend at Homecoming.
1k words
3.94
14.4k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always good to get to Homecoming. A weekend of just living the college life again, seeing old friends, and hopefully watching the team win. One friend I hadn't seen in a while was Carla.

Carla was a bubbly, sweet, intelligent woman who liked to drink wine. I had always found her attractive. She had been a cheerleader all through high school and college. She had that cheerleader build -- long legs, ample bust, strong, sexy, thin. She had soft medium brown hair that came down past her shoulders and down her back and flirted with her boobs. She had managed to retain excellent cheerleader shape.

Carla was given to wide-rimmed hats, sunglasses, and long dresses. She was always happy to come back for Homecoming and see old friends. We encountered each other soon after arriving back on campus.

"Hey," said Carla. She walked quickly towards me and gave me a big hug. "How are you? I was hoping you'd be here." She smiled. Carla had a very pretty smile.

"Carla," I said. She was dressed in her usual style. "How are you?" She grinned and giggled a little. We wandered into the tent party. The beer was flowing, and so was the wine. I got us a couple of glasses.

We started talking about our lives and what we had been doing since we had been in college. We danced quite a few numbers together. She was staying close to me for the evening. Carla was laughing and smiling, her long hair flowing as she did. It was clear that she was enjoying herself, and so was I. As I looked at her, I couldn't help but think I would enjoy spending the night with her.

The party was winding down. "I think it's time to leave," Carla said softly. I nodded. We left the party together. We began to walk back towards the main part of the campus.

"I'm staying on campus," Carla said in a cheery tone. There was a hotel and conference center attached to the campus.

"So am I," I replied. We continued to walk together.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" said Carla. "It might seem a bit forward."

"No, not at all."

"When we were in college, did you ever think you might want to sleep with me?"

This conversation was getting interesting. "Well, yes, I'll admit the thought crossed my mind once or twice," I said. "Maybe more than once or twice."

Carla smiled. "It crossed mine, too." She laughed. "Once or twice." She stopped.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. Carla just grinned. Then she kissed me. She made sure to press herself close to me.

"No, nothing," she said. "Nothing at all." We continued walking.

I opened the door of the hotel and held it for Carla. She smiled and nodded. We walked down the hall together.

"Come on in," Carla said.

"Well, I'd love to, but I'm kind of tired," I replied.

She smiled. "I think I can take care of that. Come on."

We entered her room. Carla hit me with a big, hard, wet kiss. She rubbed against me. I put my hand on her shapely ass. I kissed the back of her neck.

"Oooh," she sighed.

It didn't take long for Carla to get naked. I quickly followed suit. Carla sat on my lap. She kissed me hard. She gave me plenty of tongue. I blew in her ear. She smiled.

"This is going well," she said with a pretty smile.

Now she climbed down off my lap. She took my cock in her hand and began to rub it. I pulled her up onto the bed. My tongue worked Carla's delicious pussy as she made a lollipop of my stiff dick. She moaned and sighed. She giggled softly. I felt her tongue on my erect penis.

Now she pulled her pretty lips away from my cock and rolled on her back, smiling. I rolled on top of her. We rubbed against each other, then Carla spread her legs. It was an easy entry. She was very wet. I entered her smoothly and easily as she sighed softly. I kissed her.

Carla wriggled and danced underneath me as my hard rod plunged into her. She grabbed me and held onto me. I felt Carla's hands and nails scratching my back. I continued to push into her female area.

"Harder!" she said.

"Gladly," I replied, and I pushed harder into her. She continued to move with me.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh..."

We went at it for quite a while. I continued to dive deeper into Carla's sweetness and she continued to shiver and wriggle. It almost felt like she was having spasms.

Carla was sweating. So was I. "Deeper!" she said. "Deeper!" I pushed deep into her.

Suddenly, Carla rolled on top of me. I grabbed her tits and began to play with the nipples. She bounced up and down, her brown hair bouncing against her back. I kissed her bouncing boobs. She threw her head back.

"Oh God!" Carla cried. "Oh God!" I continued to shove my hard cock deep inside her. She took it in fully. She giggled.

Carla's legs began to shake. She was shivering excitedly. I kept pumping her. Her movements got more spasmodic and ecstatic. She was covered in sweat. I continued to push and thrust.

She threw her head back. Her brown hair continued to fly on and off her bare back. She continued to shiver and shake. Now my cock snapped. It started to jerk. I spewed an abundance of sperm into lovely Carla. She took it all gladly.

As I went limp, she continued to shiver. She lay beside me. Suddenly she noticed the clock. "My goodness, it's 4:30," she said. "That was so good, I completely lost track of time." She kissed me. "Thanks," she said briskly.

I smiled. "Thank you," I said. Carla pulled up the covers and closed her pretty eyes. She dozed off with a big smile.