Homecoming Ch. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
They were really enjoying their time at Homecoming.
840 words
4.5
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke, a little blurry, to see Carla standing naked, her back to me. The first thing I noticed was her round, well-shaped ass.

I yawned and stretched. Sweet Carla turned her head slightly. She was grinning.

"Good morning," I said. "How are you?"

"Great!" Carla said. "A little sore, but great. We really went at it last night!" She giggled.

"Yeah, we sure did," I said.

"Did you have as much fun as I did?" Carla said.

"Well-" I said. She looked at me with a pouty face. "From the looks of it, I'd be hard pressed to have had that much fun."

Carla grinned. "Well, I enjoyed it a lot," she said. "You were great. That's some of the best sex I've had. Just like last year." She paused for a few seconds. "We should make this a thing."

I raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?" I said.

She laughed. "You know what I mean," Carla said, blushing ever so slightly. She kissed me. "Shall I put it on my calendar?"

"Who needs an appointment?" I said. I kissed Carla hard. She eagerly stuck her tongue in my mouth. I put my hand on her bare butt.

"Oh, you want more, do you?" said Carla.

"Of course," I said. "I can't get enough of you." Carla grinned and giggled. She kissed me hard. I kissed Carla's tits, lingering on each one. She sighed.

Now I kissed her neck. "Oh, God," she moaned. I was getting hard. Carla smiled.

Carla flopped on the unmade bed. I glanced at her naked body. "Well, if you're up for it, I am," Carla said.

I stretched out on the bed next to lovely Carla. Her brown eyes gleamed as I kissed her hard. She opened her mouth wide and our tongues met. Carla began to work her kisses down my chest. She had my cock in her hand. She kissed it.

"Carla," I said, kissing her, "let me take care of you too." I flipped my position so my head was at the foot of the bed. I pushed her vagina open. My tongue enjoyed the luscious taste of sweet Carla.

Carla moaned softly just before opening her mouth and taking in my organ. It was growing stiffer. She smiled. "Mmmmm," she said. I felt Carla's tongue gently cruising my erect organ as she moved it in and out of her mouth. She took my organ deep into her mouth.

I continued working Carla's pussy. I heard her emit soft little moans as she continued to suck my dick.

"Ooooh! Ooooh!" Carla's knees bent. She was shivering. "Aaaah! Aaaah!" I could feel her breath getting short.

My erect penis was deep in Carla's mouth when it popped. It jerked cum into Carla's throat. Carla swallowed the load. She licked her lips. Her pretty naked body shook with intense pleasure.

"Mmmmm," she said with a smile.

We laid on the bed together for a few minutes, catching our breath. "That was good!" Carla said. She kissed my cheek. I rolled over and kissed her aggressively, grabbing her ample boob and gently squeezing the nipple.

I put a finger in Carla's pussy, slowly working it. Now another finger. Carla looked at me with those intense eyes. Grinning, she wrapped her hand around my rising cock. She began stroking it firmly. My cock was getting hard.

My organ got very stiff. "OK, Carla said." She spread herself. As I had done before, I pushed into her. I slid in easily. She was quite wet.

Carla moaned gently as I entered. She closed her pretty eyes. I thrust her over and over.

"Harder!" Carla said.

"OK," I said. I started to ram her harder.

"YES!" she cried. "Oh, YES!" I kept pushing into Carla hard. I could feel my balls slapping her wet pussy. She wiggled underneath me, dancing with my cock as it rammed her.

"Faster!" said Carla.

"All right," I said. I sped up the pace.

"Yes!" she exclaimed in a giddy tone. "Oh yes!" I pounded Carla hard and fast. Her beautiful body happily absorbed my repeated thrusts.

Carla's breath was starting to get short. She quivered beneath me. "Keep going!"

"Gladly, my dear." She giggled just a little. My cock slid in and out of Carla's cunt. She bent her knees, moaning. She was puffing.

"Deeper!" Carla said. I plunged deeper into her sweet pussy. Her bent legs began to shake. I continued ramming her. She was moaning deeply, ecstatically, and intensely.

"Don't stop," Carla puffed. But just as she said that, my cock popped, jerking and letting go of its love juice. Carla just laid there until I was done.

"So that's it," she said. "I don't know how you do it." She was still shivering.

"Do what?"

"You just keep getting better and better," Carla said. "I just had some of the best orgasms of my life." She turned and kissed me. "Thanks."

She got up and began to brush her hair. "I think we should go get some breakfast," she said.