Homecoming

Story Info
Multi-orgasmic Jimmy comes home from college.
6.7k words
4.57
61.1k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

After four years, it was all over. Finals were taken, parties were thrown, and the graduation ceremony, while long, was over and done. Promises were made (probably in vain) to keep in touch with each other, and then it was all over. Just me and my mother Carol driving back home. After four years of college, I was finally headed back home. I mean I had been back home, since I was only one state and a four hour drive away. I usually visited around the holidays (or whenever I had a chance, like a long holiday weekend), and we talked at least twice a month. Now, however, I was headed home for good.

It was just my mother and I, and had been for a while. See, my parents were high school sweethearts, got married right out of high school, and not too long after that, I came along. My father had to get a job to support us, and luckily enough, his best friend's dad helped him get a decent job. My mother stayed home and took care of me as best she could. It was difficult for her to be a mother at 18, but she managed. She had to, as my grandparents on my father's side had died before I was born, so my father was raised by his aunt. My mother had a falling out with her parents because they didn't like my father (she never explained why, and wouldn't give me any further details), and because of that, they hadn't spoken in years. My dad's aunt had helped my parents get the small house we lived in. After a few years they were able to afford a slightly bigger place, because they knew they would need the space as I wasn't going to be a baby forever.

Things were pretty good for a while, at least I thought they were. However around the time I turned 15, I could see the cracks starting to form. It had actually started a couple of years before that, but I didn't really notice until I was 15. They started to argue more, especially when my mom wanted to start working now that I was a teenager and could basically take care of myself (mom now has a job as an assistant manager at a clothing store, having worked her way up from cashier), but it seemed like even the littlest thing set off a shouting match, my father started to drink more and spent most of his time either out with his friends drinking, or parked in front of the TV watching sports. It turned out that his nights out with the boys were more like his nights out with his girlfriend. He had started an affair with a woman he worked with, and when my mother found out she and my father had the argument to end all arguments. To make a long story short, within a year they were divorced with my mother getting to keep the house and full custody of me. We found out later that my father had gotten "that bitch" as my mother called her, pregnant. So somewhere out there I have a half sister, but since my parents stopped speaking after the divorce was final I've never met her. I also haven't seen or heard from my father since.

She kept up a brave face for a while after the divorce, but sometimes at night I could hear her crying in her bedroom. I promised myself I would do everything I could to take care of my mother after all the shit my father had put her through for a year and a half. Not to brag, but I've always been a pretty smart kid and I was able to get a full academic scholarship to college. I wanted to stay close to home, which is why I chose a college that was only one state over.

"It's gonna be weird to be back home for good instead of just a couple of weeks." I said as I watched the campus disappear in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah, but it will be nice to have you back home." Mom said, "That house seems so big without you there."

"Well once I get a job and save up enough money, I think I'll have to find my own place. I mean I'm 21 now, and I don't want to be a grown man still living with his mother."

"Why?" Mom said, glancing at me, "Ashamed of your old mother?"

I had to laugh "Old? You're only 18 years older than me!"

"Oh, that's sweet honey," Mom said, blushing "But I'm pushing 40."

"You don't look like it, you look like you're barely pushing 30."

Mom had kept herself in pretty good shape, and while she wouldn't give a fashion model a run for her money, she definitely wasn't ugly or homely, but she certainly didn't look old enough to have a 21 year old son.

"Don't be in such a rush to leave." She said, "You can relax for a couple of weeks before getting a job. I saved up my vacation time so I've got two weeks that I'm using to spend some quality time with my son."

"You didn't have to do that mom."

"I know. I wanted to. Besides, I'm making my famous lasagna for you tonight as a welcome home dinner." she said, changing the subject.

My mom made the best lasagna I ever tasted, and I'm not just saying that because she's my mother.

"You spoil me mom."

"Only the best for my boy."

We made small talk the rest of the way home, and finally we were back home. For good this time.

I headed to my room with the intent of unpacking but I flopped down on the bed intending to just rest for a moment and ended up falling asleep for a couple hours.

"Jimmy? Jimmy? Wake up sleepyhead."

"Wha...?" I mumbled, "Huh... oh, sorry mom. I must have nodded off."

"It's okay, sweetie," she said, smiling a smile that always made my day from the time I was a little kid, "Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes."

I finally pulled off my sneakers and socks, changed out of my jeans into a pair of sweats and got some stuff unpacked before dinner was ready. After dinner we crashed on the couch and watched TV for a bit and I found myself nodding off again. I kept catching myself as my head started to sag, and mom laughed at me.

"Jimmy, just go to bed if you're tired."

"I'm not tired," I said, "I was just resting my eyes."

"Uh-huh, sure." she said, rolling her eyes and playfully nudging me with her foot.

A few minutes later I felt her nudge me again. "Still resting your eyes? Just go to bed honey, it's okay. I won't be offended."

"I'm not tired." I protested again.

Then I nodded off again.

Before I could snap my head up, I heard mom sigh in exasperation, and could feel her moving next to me. Then I felt her hand on my leg, but was it real or in my head?

"Jimmy?" she said, shaking me "Jimmy?"

My tired mind was making it difficult for me to differentiate between what was real and what was a dream. More moving around, and this time I felt her hand on my groin, my cock growing hard as soon as she put her hand on it. Was this real, or was I having a sexual fantasy about my mother?

The next thing I knew she was undoing the tie on my sweatpants, and pulling my cock free. I could feel her hand slowly moving up and down the shaft. The next thing I felt was her wet tongue circling the head of my cock, followed by my cock being covered in the warmth of her mouth as she swallowed it. I finally forced my eyes open and realized I wasn't dreaming! My mother was sucking my cock, and it was incredible! If by chance I was dreaming, I didn't want to wake up.

"Holy shit, mom, what are you...?"

She reached up and put a finger on my lips.

"Shhh..." she said, smiling up at me, "Just enjoy it baby. Your father used to love this."

With that she went back to work on me. How could my father cheat on a woman that gave head this good? It was then I realized she was naked, all that moving around I felt must have been her taking her clothes off. I ran my hand down along her back to her firm ass, and gave it a gentle squeeze as she continued to tease my cock with her lips and tongue. She ran her tongue along the bottom of my cock, tracing the vein that ran the length of my tool. Dad, wherever you are, you're a fucking idiot for leaving a woman who can suck cock like this.

The TV now forgotten, I watched my mother's head bob up and down in my lap as she continued to orally please me. Mom stopped for a moment as I pulled my clothes off. I took a moment to drink in the sight of my mother's naked body. Her tits were perfect, not too big and not too small, firm and perfect topped off by hard brown nipples, her stomach was nice and tight, no indication that she had popped me out 21 years ago. She had kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, it was almost like an arrow pointing to her pussy.

Once my sweats and underwear hit the floor mom pushed me back so I was laying on my back, and she crawled in between my legs and took my cock back into her mouth picking up where she left off.

"Fuck mom," I groaned, "That feels so good."

"Glad you like it baby." she said, "Let me know when you're gonna cum, I want to taste you."

What my mother didn't know was that I was multi-orgasmic. I could come again, and again, and again, and... well, just the three times. I realized it when I first discovered masturbation, and thought it was normal, since I didn't have anything to compare it to or anybody to discuss it with. After a while I'd realized it was somewhat rare but realized it was possible for men to have more than one orgasm, even doing some research on it (google is a wonderful thing) to make sure I wasn't some kind of freak. When I'd lost my virginity at 18 (yeah, I was a late bloomer) to my friend's 20 year old sister, she was amazed at how many times I could cum, making me last longer in bed.

In college, I didn't have a girlfriend, but more like a couple of girls who were "best friends with benefits." There was Veronica, and she was likewise amazed at how many times I could cum, and how long I could go. She ended up telling her BFF Caitlin who wanted to see for herself, and since Veronica and I weren't exclusive, she didn't mind when she found out I'd slept with Caitlin. I jokingly suggested a threesome, which they surprisingly took me up on, but that's a story for another time.

Then there was Kat, but that was a one time only thing, it was one of those heat of the moment things, and after we finished, we both admitted it was good, but she felt we made better friends than lovers, and I had to agree with her.

Right now however, I was getting better head than all three of them combined. And I was getting it from my own mother.

I reached down and brushed my mother's hair out of the way so I could watch my rock hard dick slide in and out of her mouth. She looked up at me and took my cock out of her mouth, smiled up at me and asked "You like?" I could only nod, and she swallowed my cock again. I had no idea what brought this on, if it was real, or a very vivid dream, and didn't care. All I knew was I was getting the best blowjob of my life and I could feel myself rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Mom... oh shit... mom... I'm gonna... fuck... I'm cumming!" I groaned, and a moment later felt the familiar sensation of my orgasm hit and my cum flowing out of my cock. Mom kept my cock in her mouth and I could feel her trying to swallow as much as she could. I looked down and could see some of my cum leaking out of her mouth and down my shaft into my pubic hair. She finally released my cock and stroked it a few times before wiping some of my cum off her chin and licking her fingers clean.

"Mmm..." she sighed, "you taste so good baby."

"Holy shit mom," I gasped as she lay down on top of me, her head on my chest, "That was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. How could dad cheat on you when you suck dick like that?"

"Because he's a cheating asshole, and... oh my god, are you still hard?" she said, nudging my cock with her leg.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm, well... I can cum at least three times before I lose my erection."

Her eyes went wide. "Really? Three times?"

"Yeah," I said, "I thought it was weird too, but apparently it's not as rare as people think it is."

"So you can still go?"

"Yeah, I still got some life left in me."

Mom pulled herself off me and stood up holding a hand out to me. I allowed her to help me up to my feet and she pulled me into her arms and leaned up to kiss me. This was not the usual peck on the cheek, her lips met mine and her tongue darted into my mouth. I returned the kiss with the same intensity she was giving me. We broke the kiss and mom looked at me, not as her son, but as a man.

"Let's continue this in my room." she said.

Once there I took her into my arms and kissed her again, picking her up and laying her down on the bed.

"I showed you what I can do with your cock, now show me what you can do with it." she moaned, spreading her legs for me.

I took a moment to drink in the sight of the same vagina that I had exited 21 years ago, before gently running my fingers over it, feeling how wet my mother was. I easily slid a finger inside her, earning a squeal of pleasure, and a lusty look from my mother. I inserted another finger and heard her suck in her breath, letting it out in a shuddering gasp.

"Jimmy, stop teasing me. Be a good boy and fuck your mother." she moaned.

"Yes ma'am." I said, moving into position and looked down at her, "I love you mom."

"I love you too honey--ooh, yes!"

I slid my cock into my mother and she threw back her head and moaned as I went balls deep into her.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "That feels so fucking good."

I started pumping my cock in and out of my mother, she wrapped her legs around me, and pulled my face down to her for another kiss, breaking it to cry out in pleasure as she quickly had her first orgasm of the night. I looked down between our bodies, past my mother's heaving tits to watch my cock slide in and out of her. I still couldn't believe this was happening (and a part of me was still convinced it was all just a really vivid dream), and I looked back up to mom's face to see she was smiling up at me.

"Such... unh... such a good boy..." she gasped, "Fucking me... goddamn... fucking me so good..."

"You feel... so good mom," I managed to say, "Your pussy... is so hot... and so wet."

"Better than... those college... girls?" she managed to ask.

"Oh, yeah... no comparison... best fuck... I ever had." I said through ragged breaths.

"Fuck me harder then." she said looking into my eyes.

I did as I was told and started slamming my cock into my mother's soaked cunt, the sound of my hips slamming into hers echoing off the walls, along with her scream of pleasure as I picked up the pace, slamming the headboard into the wall.

"That's it baby..." she groaned, "Fuck, you feel so fucking good!"

I didn't say anything, I was too busy concentrating on driving my cock as deep as I could into my mother's soaking wet pussy. We were both covered in sweat, and I could only watch mesmerized as her sweaty tits bounced around on her chest as I continued to hammer my cock deep into her.

Then I felt it. Orgasm number two.

"Mom... holy shit mom... I'm gonna fuckin' cum..." I groaned.

"Cum inside me baby," she gasped, "Fill me up with your hot cum. I want to feel you explode inside me."

I slowed down slightly before I slammed my cock all the way inside her and exploded, firing jet after jet of cum into my mother. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I groaned into her shoulder as I collapsed on top of her, my cock still spasming in her pussy filling her up with my cum. Once the last spasm passed I slowly started to pull out, but mom had other plans.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said, locking her legs around me. "I'm not done with you yet. Roll over mister."

She wrapped her arms around me as I rolled us over so I was on my back and she was on top of me. She wanted to ride me.

"Such a good boy, with such a big cock," she moaned as she sat up arching her back, making her perfect tits stand out on her chest, I reached up and gently squeezed them, "Just lay back baby, and let mommy do the work."

I let go of her tits and slid my hands down to her waist as she adjusted her legs and started to bounce herself up and down on my rock hard cock. Occasionally she would go all the way down and gyrate her hips moaning and groaning in pleasure as she ground her clit against my pelvis. I pulled her down to me and took one of her luscious tits into my mouth, teasing her hard nipple with my tongue.

"You... Jesus that feels good... haven't had those... in your mouth since you were a baby... oh my god, that feels so fucking good... holy shit baby... I'm cumming!"

Mom threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit, and her whole body shook, and her pussy convulsed around my cock. She looked down at me as her orgasm subsided.

"No one's ever made me cum twice before," she gasped, "Holy fuck that was amazing. Let's see what we can do about getting one more orgasm for each of us."

"Anything for you mom." I said.

She doubled down on riding me, again making the bed shake as she fucked me for all she was worth. Bracing her hands on either side of my head she jackhammered her hips up and down on me, grunting and groaning with the effort. I was in heaven, not sure if I should look at her face, her sweaty heaving tits, or the spot where our bodies met. I desperately tried to catch my breath through grunts of pleasure.

"Jimmy, I'm cumming," she groaned "Cum with me baby, cum inside your mommy."

I felt my final orgasm building.

"Here it comes mom," I gasped.

"Yes, baby, cum in me! Fill me up!"

I pulled her down on my cock and we both screamed in pleasure as we came simultaneously. The sensation of my cock throbbing with each jet of cum I shot into her combined with her pussy squeezing my cock as she came with me was indescribable. Mom had collapsed on top of me, and was whimpering into my shoulder, and I was trying to catch my breath while staring at the ceiling.

After a few moments of laying there, I felt my cock go limp and slowly slide out of my mother. I was exhausted, none of the other girls I had ever slept with had worn me out like this. Mom rolled off of me, and ran a fingernail up my chest, and kissed me.

"Mom, I..."

"Shh..." she said, pressing a finger to my lips, "Get some sleep honey, you earned it."

I guess she was right, because according to her, my eyes closed as she gave me a final peck on the cheek and I was out. Most of my dreams were sexual in nature as you can imagine, most of them revolved around mom and I fucking in all sorts of situations, in all sorts of places.

When I woke up the next morning, I again thought the whole thing was a dream, but as I opened my eyes, I realized I was naked, in mom's bed. I could smell coffee brewing and slowly sat up.

"Holy shit, it was real." I said to myself, before mom came into the bedroom with a couple cups of coffee, she was wearing the bathrobe I bought her for her birthday five years ago, it was obvious she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She sat down on the edge of the bed and handed me one of the mugs.

"Jimmy, about last night," she said. Oh great, here it comes. Instead of the stern or apologetic look I was expecting she had a huge smile on her face, "It was amazing."

Wait, what? I was expecting a "what happened last night can never happen again" conversation, or a "I shouldn't have done what I did last night" conversation. I was not expecting this. I was speechless. I looked at mom unsure of what, if anything I should say. I just took a sip of coffee, then I finally found my voice.

"You know, at first I thought I was having a very vivid dream." I said.

"Oh no. It was real, and it was amazing." she said, still smiling.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what brought that on?"

Mom took a sip of her coffee and glanced out the window, took a deep breath and looked back at me.

"Honestly? I don't know." she said, "A lot of things, I guess. After you left for college, I realized I missed having you around. This house felt so empty without you. I mean it felt pretty empty after the divorce without the asshole around."

Just like she referred to the woman my dad cheated with as "the bitch", she always referred to my father as "the asshole".

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers
12