Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But with you gone, it was just me." she continued, "I mean you know I tried getting back into the dating pool."

I smiled a little, "Yeah, I remember you saying you were glad I was already a teenager, that way you didn't have to try and find a babysitter for me."

Mom laughed, making her tits jiggle, "Well it did save me a lot of money. Anyway, I never really found what I was looking for."

"What about that banker?" I asked.

"The banker? Oh, you mean Josh?" she asked. I nodded. "Oh he wasn't a banker. He was a teller at the bank downtown. He was nice, but we had literally nothing in common. We went on two dates and realized it wasn't going to work out. I knew I was missing something, I just didn't know what it was. I finally realized it was you. You look a lot like the asshole did when he was your age."

"Mom," I asked after taking a sip of my coffee, "Did you ever really love dad?"

She looked down into her coffee before answering "Yes, I did at first. The first few years were tough, but we made it work somehow, and I did love him. It was only after the drinking started and he started seeing that bitch behind my back that I started to rethink my feelings for him. After I found out about the affair, any love I may have had for him went out the window. Sometimes I wonder if he ever really loved me. But I still had you, and I never doubted you loved me."

She took another sip and then looked up at me.

"I dated a lot but I haven't had sex in three years," she said, "Like I said, I never really connected with anyone. They were all nice enough, but none of them had that 'it' factor that I was looking for. Almost all of my sexual release has been with my vibrator. I'm not ashamed to admit that most of the times I masturbated, I fantasized about you. I guess that's why I did what I did last night. I wanted to feel alive again, loved. Real, unconditional love. And when you fucked me last night, I finally felt that. I felt alive again, I felt wanted, I felt like a woman, most of all, I felt that unconditional love. I've watched you grow from an adorable little baby, to a cute little kid, to a handsome teenager, and now to a handsome man. You were what I've been looking for these past few years. You were all I ever needed. I love you honey, and I hope you can understand why I did what I did last night."

For a long moment neither of us said anything.

"I do understand mom," I finally said, "I have to admit, sometimes, when I was alone, I'd fantasize about you too. I always felt kind of ashamed about it after, but suppose it was that anger at dad that fueled my fantasies about you. I would be fucking you, and the whole time you're telling me how good I am or how much better I am than he was."

Mom looked at me, stood up and took off her robe. My cock, which was already semi hard, jumped to full attention.

"I can't get over what a killer body you have mom." I said admiring the view.

She blushed a little and smiled at me. "You really think so honey?"

I nodded and smiled back. "You could give some of the girls I saw at school a run for their money."

She motioned for me to move over and slipped back into bed with me. I took her into my arms and kissed her.

"I love you so much, mom." I said when we broke the kiss.

"I love you too, baby." She said, "So what do you want for breakfast?"

I smiled, "You."

Before she could ask what I meant, I threw back the covers and rolled on top of her and kissed my way down her body. She immediately caught on to what I meant, and parted her legs for me as I made my way down her body. I finally made my way down to her pussy, I coaxed her clit out of hiding and flicked it slightly with my tongue. Mom squealed in pleasure as I gently teased her.

"Oh, Jimmy," she moaned, "It's been so long since I had my pussy licked. Are you sure you're up to the task?"

I sucked her clit into my mouth, and ran my tongue back and forth over it, earning an appreciative moan.

"Ooh, I see you are."

"It's not my first time, you know." I said.

Veronica, the girl I mentioned earlier, absolutely loved having her pussy eaten. The first time I went down on her, she practically instructed me how to eat pussy, or more specifically how to eat HER pussy. I threw in a few of my own tricks though, and was always rewarded with a huge screaming orgasm. The most common trick was the alphabet trick. Where you literally lick the letters A-Z over a woman's clit. I've never made it to Z.

After getting mom worked up, I started the alphabet. She had been squirming, playing with her tits, and moaning wordlessly in appreciation of what I was doing. By the time I got to M she reached down, grabbed two handfuls of my hair and held my head in place.

"Oh my god, I'm almost there honey." she squealed.

When I got to Q, she wrapped her legs around my head.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum baby!" she screamed, the rest of what came out of her mouth was a wordless cry of passion as her body convulsed.

Mom came hard and flooded my mouth with what felt like gallons of pussy juice. I tried in vain to swallow as much as I could, but there was too much, and most of it ran down my face onto the bed. She finally let go of my head as her body shuddered in post orgasmic bliss. I kissed my way back up her body, pausing only to lick her hard little nipples, and then gently nibble on her neck. She pulled my face up to hers, and to my surprise licked her juices off my face.

"Don't look so surprised," she said, when she saw the look on my face, "I always licked my fingers and my vibrator clean when I was done playing with myself. I know what my pussy tastes like, and now so do you."

She pulled me in for yet another kiss.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me like you did in your fantasies."

"In that case, get up on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind." I said.

I got off mom so she could get into position, getting up on her hands and knees and shaking her ass at me, looking back over her shoulder with a lusty smile on her face.

"Like this, honey?" she asked. I just smiled and nodded.

I noticed that she was still soaking wet from the orgasm I had just given her, and some of her juices were dripping down her thighs. I moved into position, and easily slid the head of my cock into her.

"You ready?"

She nodded, and I slammed my cock into her and she let out a noise that sounded like a gasp and a yelp of pleasure mixed into one, and then just moaned and groaned as started fucking her with wild abandon. She let out an animalistic groan as I hammered her cunt for all I was worth. I grabbed her hips as she started slamming her hips back into me, trying to get as much of my cock as she could inside her.

The squelching noise of my cock sliding in and out of her was added to the cacophony of our mutual groaning, the squeaking of the bed, the percussion of the headboard on the wall, and the slapping of flesh on flesh, as my hips met her ass with each downstroke.

"Oh my god," mom grunted, "How did you learn to fuck so good?"

"Lots of practice." I said.

Caitlin, the other girl I mentioned earlier, loved getting fucked from behind. Mainly because she wanted me to pull her hair when I fucked her. I was more than willing to oblige because it drove her wild, and led to some intense orgasms.

I didn't know if my mother would be into the hair pulling, so I just concentrated on the fucking.

"Goddamn baby, you're making me cum again... fuck!" mom cried out.

She screamed in pleasure as her body shuddered with another intense orgasm, and she eased up slamming back into me, but I kept up the pace as I felt her contract her pussy around my cock, and the warmth as even more pussy juice leaked out of her.

Then I felt it, that familiar sensation in my balls that meant I was about to empty them.

"Mom, I'm..." I never finished what I was going to say as I exploded inside her, I slammed my cock all the way into her and held her to me as I came inside her, finally pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to her. Mom wasn't done with me though, and reached down and stroked my cock, now covered in a combination of pussy juice and cum.

"What else have you wanted to do to me?" she asked, slowly stroking my still hard cock. "How else have you fantasized about having your mother? I'm game for anything. My body is yours."

I rolled over on top of mom, pulled her legs up and threw them over my shoulders, eager to see how flexible she was. She was about to ask me what I was doing as I sank my cock into her.

"Jimmy, I... oh my god... your cock is so deep inside... ahh fuck..." she moaned.

I started pumping my cock in and out of my mother, practically folding her in half as I watched her face for any signs of discomfort. As much as I wanted to give my mother the best sex she'd ever had, I also didn't want to hurt her. She seemed eager to let me do what I wanted, and seemed more flexible than I anticipated and pretty soon her knees were literally touching her tits, as I slammed my rock hard dick in and out of her.

"Goddamn mom," I grunted. "You feel so fucking good."

"So do you baby," she said, lust burning in her eyes, "Your cock is... unh... oh god baby... your cock is so deep... oooh... so deep inside me... no man has ever... ever fucked me like this before."

Those words were all I needed to hear, "Oh shit, mom... I'm cumming again!"

I let loose with several grunts of pleasure as I buried my cock as deep as I could inside her as I exploded in my second orgasm of the morning, pumping what felt like several more gallons of cum into her well fucked pussy.

"Don't stop fucking me." mom gasped, "I'm almost there! Fuck me Jimmy! Make your mother cum!"

I did as I was told and continued pumping my cock in and out of mom until she screamed in pleasure, burying her head in my shoulder as her body shuddered in orgasmic bliss. I felt her clamp down on my cock as she continued to scream into my shoulder and ride out her orgasm.

When it finally passed, we disengaged long enough to catch our breath.

"What else has been running through that dirty little mind of yours?" mom asked, when she was finally able to breathe normally.

"Well, I've wondered what it would feel like to slide my cock between these wonderful tits of yours." I said, gently squeezing one.

"I've never been tit fucked before," she said looking at her tits, "I never thought they were big enough. But for you, I'm willing to try."

"Your tits are perfect," I said, "Plus it'll give your pussy a rest, I must have pumped gallons of cum into you already."

"If you're worried about getting me pregnant, don't." she said, as I moved into position to slide my cock between her tits. "I had my tubes tied not too long after the divorce. Now, let's see about getting that magnificent dick of yours in between my tits."

She adjusted the pillows behind her head, and I slid my cock into the valley between my mother's perfect tits as she squeezed them together. My cock was still slick from my mother's orgasms, that, along with the sweat she had worked up, would provide more than enough lubrication. I grabbed the headboard and slowly started to side my erection back and forth between her tits, with the head of my cock peeking out at the top, almost touching her chin as she looked down to watch. She looked back up at me.

"How does it feel?" she asked, "You like fucking your mother's tits?"

"It's different," I said, "But damn good. I can't explain it. But yeah, I fucking love it."

I started moving a little faster once I got comfortable with the position, and mom moved her thumbs to massage the head of my cock when it poked out on my upstroke. Mom looked down and stuck her tongue out trying to lick the head of my cock when it peeked out. She finally gave up, and grabbed my cock and swallowed it, and I took the cue to start sliding my throbbing member in and out of her mouth. Eventually, she pushed me back into position to put my cock, now slick with her saliva back between her beautiful fleshy mountains.

Once I worked up to the same pace I'd had before my impromptu blowjob, my eyes bounced back and forth between my cock sliding between mom's tits, and her face, as she looked up at me with undisguised passion in her eyes.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out, but I knew I didn't want this to end, so I slowed the pace down a bit. I could at least make it last a little longer. But the new sensation of fucking the most perfect pair of tits on the planet, the look on mom's face, and the fact now I knew this was real pushed me to the point of no return. I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to.

"Mom... I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, pulled my cock free and started masturbating, "Oh fuck!"

"That's it baby," mom cooed, "Cum all over me! Don't hold back, honey!"

I grunted and groaned as I exploded spraying cum all over my mother's tits, neck, and face. Mom seductively licked her lips trying to get what I had managed to shoot onto her face.

"Holy fucking shit." I gasped as the last little bit of cum dribbled out of my now spent dick. I collapsed on the bed next to mom, my chest heaving, my heart hammering against my ribs like a death metal drum beat, sweat covering every inch of my body, and a couple of sore muscles in my arms.

"I'm beat," I gasped, "You wore me out mom. No girl has ever worn me out like this before."

Mom was equally spent, "I'm no girl, I'm your mother."

After a few minutes she slowly got up and staggered to the bathroom, I heard the water running and a couple of minutes later she came out, cleaning her face and tits off. She had a towel in her other hand and offered it to me as she got back in the bed next to me. I slowly sat up and took the towel to wipe the sweat off of my face and chest.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Jimmy." Mom said, "Why don't you take a shower and I'll fix you actual food for breakfast?"

I laughed and agreed that it sounded like a good idea.

"So, remember what you said about finding a place of your own?" Mom asked me as we sat down to eat a few minutes later.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"You're not going anywhere." she said, with a mischievous smile on her face, "You're staying right here."

"Twist my arm, why don't you?" I asked, laughing.

"I'm keeping you all to myself." she said.

"No argument from me."

For the next two weeks, mom and I fucked at least twice a day, sometimes three if we were feeling up to it.

As luck would have it, a job opened up at mom's job in the stock room, so when she went back to work she got me the job, and since mom was in charge of writing the schedule, she made sure to schedule me for the same days she worked, and gave the same days off, so we could spend as much time as we could together. We fucked at least once a day, usually right before bed, and sometimes twice on our days off.

Now mom wants to try to see if she can coax a fourth orgasm out of me. No success yet, but we're having fun trying.

12