All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love your Mom/Son stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Sure wish my mother would make all my dreams & fantasies come true. She has teased me for years allowing me to spy on her, use her panties & even see her in pics. But when I try to take it further she stops me.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Such a beautiful bond

A mother loves her son more than anybody, why hide it.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 3 years ago
Fast and furious!

A very fast start but a good, and hot, story. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I saved up my vacation time so I've got two weeks that I'm using to spend some quality time with my son."

I have got two weeks.....

I have two weeks......better to drop "got" from anything written.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Too quick of a jump into bed with no questions being asked, but hot, loving sex scenes. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, would have been 5+ stars if Mom would get pregnant to Jimmy, that would be the ultimate love between them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally lacking credibility and reads like a tick list of sexual experiences gleaned from other people's work.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Hot

A bit quick to the sex but the story was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I've always been a pretty smart kid and I was able to get a full academic scholarship to college."

.

So he spends four years in college ... to work in the stock room? Yeah, it happens. but usually because the graduate can't find a job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and so hot. She wants her son's big cock and cum and wants his wonderful gorgeous Mom to screw her brains out and drain his balls too. A great story with so many possibilities beyond what's happened already. Please more, as Mom has some other ideas to try out on her son. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good story. No foreplay?

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! What a hot fucking story. I like it. No wasting time on foreplay, just slam, slam, slam as hard as you can. But why stop here? Immense possibilities. And I don't like these moms tying up their tubes. Pregnant moms are the icing on the cake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous