HomeComing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers

I had tried very hard not to think of the two girls in a sexual way, but as she hugged me, with her firm young body pressed tightly to me, my body reacted. I was hard in less than a second. When she finally let go, I put both hands in my lap trying to hide the lump my erection was making in my jeans. I failed. Shondra was standing next to me and I heard her giggle. As I looked up at her I saw her gaze was on my lap.

"Geez, I'm sorry!" I said, "I....aw...it...aw..." I stammered.

"Trent," I heard Charleen say softly, "I'm not offended."

I looked at her and saw she was smiling.

"Clarence is an animal. He is scary. It makes me sick to think of what he wanted to do to me. But you're a gentleman. I'm flattered you'd think of me in that way. Because you're white I didn't think you would see a black girl that way."

I smiled, "Why not? You're absolutely gorgeous. I don't think of you as a black girl, I think of you as a very beautiful young woman."

She was about to reply when the screen door banged opened and Ida stormed in followed by Charlie and Carl.

"What in the name of hell is going on around here?" Ida asked agitated, "I was stopped by a sheriff and he told me to get home right away."

Shondra and Charleen launched into simultaneous renditions of what had transpired.

How Ida could make anything out of the two girls talking I could never figure out, but after several minutes she turned to me and said," You did that? You took on Clarence to protect my girls? Damn baby! You're lucky to be alive!"

"If I hadn't of seen the shovel I probably wouldn't be."

Charlie came over and grabbed my hand as he said, "I knew you was a standup guy! Damn boy! That's something!"

Carl had been standing behind his mother and Charlie, but he stepped up and said, "I've never said this to a white boy, but you're ok."

"Charlie," Ida said with a grin, "it seems with Clarence in jail Trent can go back to Harold's. Do you think maybe a party is in order?"

"Hell yes!" Charlie yelled.

"But Mom!" Charleen cried, "That's not fair! Everyone else is going but Shondra and I can't go to Harold's!"

Ida grinned and said, "Sure you can honey! I've never told you this but because Harold's is a Bar and Grill anybody of any age can go, you just can't drink."

Ida's face fell into a serious expression as she added, "And I don't want to catch you doing so either! If you promise you won't you can go."

"We won't! We promise!" The two girls said in unison.

"Ok, I'm going to hold you to your promise!" Ida replied her face set in a serious expression.

"Cool!" The two girls yelled.

"Wait a second." I interjected.

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"I think we should go to Harold's and I'll go, on one condition, that you," I pointed at Ida, "go too."

Charlie grinned and said, "Yeah mom, you need to get out. You haven't been out for years!"

"I don't know..." Ida began.

Carl chimed in, "I agree. You need to go too!"

After several minutes of talking and wheedling, Ida agreed to go.

She grinned and said, "So, it's Wednesday. What say we call the party for Friday night?"

"All right!" Charlie yelped, "I'm calling everyone right now!"

The rest of the day was spent in calling people and finishing those chores they couldn't be put off. I tried to help but Ida wouldn't let me. She said I needed to recuperate from the wounds that Clarence had inflicted. Charleen doted on me and wouldn't let me do anything for myself. After supper everyone came out and sat with me on the porch. Conversation was lively and everyone was cheerful. When bedtime came it seemed that no one wanted to go to bed. Ida said we all needed our rest and ordered everyone off to bed. Shondra was first. She came over and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

Charleen was next doing the same but whispering to me, "Thank you!"

Ida was next. She gave we a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. When she pulled back her eyes locked with mine for a second then flicked to my crotch and back to my eyes as her grin widened.

Charlie grabbed my hand, shook it and said, "Trent I'm damned glad I met you and damned glad you came to stay with us!"

When everyone was gone into the house Carl stood and walked over to me.

He stood staring at me for a moment then said, "I'm sure you could tell I didn't like the idea of a white boy staying with us."

I grinned and replied, "It was more than obvious!"

Carl grinned at my reply, then his face fell into a stoic mask as he said, "You did a great thing today. You risk your life for my sisters. I owe you an explanation about my behavior."

"No you don't..." I began to say.

Carl held up his hand and said forcefully, "Yes I do! When I was 16 a couple of the local Clan caught me down by the river fishing. They tied me to a tree and were going to..."His expression deepened to a scowl as he said, "they were going to cut my balls off. They said all niggers should be neutered. They had my pants off and had me tied to that tree so I couldn't struggle much. They had their knives out and were reaching for my balls when a shot rang out. The bullet hit the ground an inch or so from their feet. My mom came out from behind a Hickory tree with my dad's rifle. She had it pointed at them. She told them if they moved, if they even twitched she would put a hole in both of them. She made them sit down then she cut me loose. She sent me home to call the sheriff and told me to get him there double quick. I did. The sheriff arrested both of them and carted them off to jail. We found out a few days later that they were both released without bail and disappeared. I've hated white folks since then."

I was stunned by his story.

All I could say was, "Damn Carl!"

Carl looked at me with a steady gaze and said as he held out his hand, "That's why I didn't want you here. But I got to say I was wrong. I guess all white folks ain't bad."

I took his offered hand as I said, "Thanks."

Carl nodded, turned and stepped into the house. As the screen door banged shut behind him, I was left with my thoughts and the night sounds, the chirp of crickets, frogs singing and the distant, intermittent hoot of an owl. I sat thinking for a while, then like a hammer the alternate outcome of the day hit me. I began to hyperventilate, tremble and a dark, rotten blanket of fear gripped me. I sat paralyzed for a time, how long I didn't know, then it gradually disappeared.

When I was sure I could walk I got up and shuffled across the yard to my room.

It was a hot night. I undressed to my boxers and stretched out on the sheet, but no matter how I tried I couldn't sleep. Two hours slipped by and I was still awake staring at the ceiling when I heard at tap on the door.

"Yea, I'm awake." I called out.

The door opened and I could just make out Ida in the dim defused illumination from the yard light as she closed the door behind her. She was dressed in a knee length cotton night gown. She came across the room, her bare feet making no sound on the board floor, like a wrath in the night. She stopped next to the bed, then sat on the edge.

"I figured you'd be awake after what happened today." she said in a low voice.

"Yeah, the adrenal shakes and the thought of what could have been." I replied.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry you had to do that," she said, "but I'm happy you did."

"I didn't have a choice." I replied.

"Sure you did." She replied with a chuckle, "You could have slunk away and let Clarence do what he was going to do. But that ain't in you to do that."

"No, I couldn't do that. I just couldn't leave the girls to that fate."

Ida smiled and said, "That's the thing, it never entered your head you had that option. You stepped into a situation where you could have gotten killed to help my girls. That tells a lot about you."

I needed to change the subject so that I could stop thinking about what might have been.

"So, are you ready to go to Harold's?"

"I don't know. I ain't been out to a party since my no-good husband left me. I am nervous about it."

"Don't be nervous! I can tell you for a fact every man who will be there will have their eyes on you. I've told you before and I wish you would believe me, you are a very attractive, very beautiful woman. Hell, I wish I was older so I'd have a shot at being with you."

She stared at me and replied, "Damn, again your words have made me think something I shouldn't."

"What's that?" I asked.

She took my hand in her's and held it as she said, "I need to be honest with you. You stirred something in me, something I've tried to keep buried, a hunger for the touch of a man. When my husband left I didn't want anything to do with a man. Well, that's not completely true, there was one but because of things it never went anywhere. But I never had, never wanted that kind of feeling for another man. I just buried it deep down. But here you are and you done lit a spark to it. I have no idea why. You're so young! How could I have such base desires for a young man my sons age? It feels...almost dirty, but it's still there. If I let go, let it blaze, I'd do things I shouldn't. I just can't allow that."

"Ida I think I understand. You're a woman in the prime of her life. You need what you need. To be honest I'd love to be the one, but I know I'm too young. You need to find yourself a man to be with."

"Damn! I do wish you were older. Damned if I don't! But you ain't so there's nothing to do about it but for me to go."

She smiled stood, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek as she said, "Good night."

The talk with her must have served to get my mind off the events of the day. I was asleep before she got halfway across the yard.

The next day was one of the best I've ever had. We did chores in the morning, then Carl asked if I'd like to go fishing. That surprised me but I agreed. We spent the entire afternoon on the river bank fishing and talking. When we finally decided it was time to go home I had a nice stringer of fish. I had also discovered that I liked Carl, a lot. He had a killer sense of humor and was a pretty smart guy. After supper the whole family sat on the porch sipping coffee and talking.

"So how did it feel to have ol' Clarence clobber you with one of those ham sized fists of his?" Carl asked with a sly grin.

"Carl Albert Go..." Ida began to chastise him.

"Hang on." I interrupted her, "That's a legitimate question."

"You ever been kicked by a horse or cow?" I asked Carl.

"Yea, I got kicked by our old mare a few years ago." He replied.

"Well, there you go." I said," That's how it feels."

Carl barked a laugh and replied," Yeah, I guess it would be like that!"

We talked for another hour then one by one they said good night and went into the house. Finally, it was just me and Charleen.

"Trent I need to tell you again how much I appreciate what you did." she said.

"Charleen, I told you anybody would have done the same." I replied as I stood.

"I don't think so." she said as she too stood, "I've seen Clarence get away with a lot because everyone was so scared of him. You weren't scared."

"Hell yes I was!" I told her, "I was scared spitless. I'm not brave I just couldn't let him do what he was going to do to you."

Charleen smiled and said as she stepped closer to me, "Then it means even more to me."

She reached up and circled my neck with her arms, then leaned forward and put her full lips against mine. For an instant I was stunned then the feel of her nubile young body and her soft full lips hit me. I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her passionately.

It was a long kiss and when we finally pulled apart Charleen looked at me and said, "I've never been with a man. I've wanted to but have never met one I wanted to do it with."

"You'll meet someone some..." She put her fingers against my lips to stop me and said, "I've never met anyone I wanted to be with...until now."

It took a moment for what she was implying to sink in.

"Charleen, me? Are you sure? Maybe you feel that way because of what happened with Clarence. I don't want to take advantage of you when you're vulnerable."

She giggled and said, "That's exactly why I want you to be my first. I don't think you have a rotten bone in your body. I know you'll take care of me and not hurt me. I want that for my first time."

"Damn Charleen! You are a beautiful young lady and I'd love to take you to bed, but you need to think about this some more first."

"Ok I will." She said as she turned to go into the house.

She opened the screen door, stopped and smiled at me as she added, "But I know what I want."

When she was gone I walked to my room, stripped to my boxers and lay on the bed thinking. This was getting complicated. I had lusted after her mother and would have taken her to bed in an instant if I could. Now Charleen wanted me to take her to my bed. But if I did how would Ida take it? I didn't want to hurt either one of them. I was still deep in thought two hours later as I heard my door open and looked up to see Ida slipping in. She had on a mid-thigh nighty. She

walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I really shouldn't be here." She said, "but it's like a moth attracted to a flame. You've started a fire in me I can't put it out. I had to come out here, but when I got here, I realized I really shouldn't be here."

I smiled and replied, "Don't think I'm going to try to convince you you shouldn't be here. I told you how I feel. Let me make it plain, I am in total lust with you and if I can I'll get you in this bed with me! And you thought I was an honorable guy!"

"Just because you want a woman doesn't make you any less honorable. I came out here because that fire you started in me is so strong. But I can't do what I want to. I just can't."

" Even though I hate to admit it, I understand." I replied staring at the rough board

floor.

She leaned down kissed me on the cheek then turned to leave.

As she turned to go I said, "Wait! There's something we need to talk about first."

She looked at me puzzled and said, "Not you and me is it?"

I took a deep breath and as quickly as I could told her about the conversation I had with Charleen.

"Ida I don't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her, but I also don't want to anger you. You said I've started a fire in you, you can't control. Well, you have done the same to me. I've not had, well you know, since high school. I find myself craving a woman's touch. I don't know if I can turn her down again. What should I do?"

Ida stared at me for a long time. Because of that cold stare I was beginning to think she would explode with anger when all of a sudden, she began to laugh.

"Oh my lord!" She said as she laughed, "You have women throwing themselves at you! Me, my daughter, Clarence's sister!"

"I didn't mean to..." I began to protest.

She held up her hand to stop me and said, "Baby, you didn't do anything wrong! You just happen to be one of those rare honest, honorable, gentlemen who attract women like a magnet. And the best part? You don't even realize it!"

"Ida I don't want to hurt anyone or make anyone mad......" I began again.

Like her daughter, she put her fingers against my lips to stop me as she replied, "I know you don't baby, that's why it works, why it's so attractive. But let's get back to your question. You want to know what you should do about Charleen? My no-good ex-husband talked me into bed promising me everything under the sun. All he ever gave me worth a damn were my kids. The first time we did it he hurt me and didn't really care. I should have known better right then, but I was young and stupid. Had I had someone like you to take me first it might have turned out different. What I think you should do about Charleen is take her up on her offer. Make love to her, show her how it's supposed to be. I know how good a man you are and I know you would be good for her. You need to share that with her."

I was stunned. I didn't expect that answer from her.

She said softly, "When you do it with Charleen, you'll be gentle won't you? And take care of my little girl for me ok?"

"Ida I promise on my life I'll be gentle and I'll take good care of her."

"Yes, I know you will. " She said then leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

As she leaned down to kiss my cheek my mind was filled with questions, wants, doubts and desires. Ida had told me several times I had started a fire in her. The thing was she had kindled one in me. So as she leaned down to kiss my cheek I turned my head at the last second so that her lips came down on mine. We both froze for a moment then with a moan she pushed her full lips tighter to mine in a passionate kiss. It lasted only a moment but felt like hours. She broke the kiss, touched my cheek with her fingertips and without another word left. I thought I would have trouble going to sleep because of what I needed to think about, but I must have been more tired than I thought because I was asleep in a few seconds.

All day Friday an under-current of excitement filled the air. Charlie, Carl and I had the chores done in record time. The rest of the day seemed to drag because all we had to do was sit on the porch and wait. By 7:00 that evening all of us were bathed, dressed and ready. We piled into the pickup and the car and headed out for Harold's.

The place was already packed when we arrived, but a table had been reserved for us. The band showed up a few minutes later and began to set up their equipment. To my surprise people began to drop by the table and say hi. Every one of the men shook my hand and told me how much they admired what I had done. Every one of the women hugged me and told me they owed me a dance for saving Charleen.

When the band started, I was immediately whisked onto the dance floor by Ida. When it ended, I didn't even get a chance to sit down before another woman grabbed me for a dance. Over the next four hours I barely had a chance to grab a drink before someone else was dragging me onto the dance floor. By 1:00 I was out of energy. I told Ida I was done and needed to go back to my room. Carl tossed me the keys to the truck and said they would all catch a ride home with some friends. It took me 10 minutes to make my way out the door because of the hand-shakes and hugs. As I climbed into the truck the passenger side door opened and Charleen slid in.

"I decided I wanted to go home too."

There was a very uncomfortable silence as we drove back to the ranch. When we got there, we got out and I walked her to the door.

As we stood at the door Charleen said, "Trent, I meant it about wanting you to be my first."

"Charleen I'm honored, but are you sure? It's a very big step in your life."

She stepped close enough I could feel her breath on my face as she whispered, "I'm positive."

I held out my hand and she took it. I lead her across the yard and into my room.

I closed the door, turned and ask again, "You're sure?"

She stepped close and whispered, "Make love to me Trent."

Maybe I shouldn't have. Maybe I should have sent her to the house, but standing there looking at this beautiful caramel colored young lady offering herself to me, I lost all thought except how fantastic it would be to make love to her. I stepped forward and put my mouth on her's. I felt more than heard her moan low in her throat as I began to unbutton her blouse.

I slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As it fell I moved my hands to her back and gently began to unsnap her bra. Still kissing her I pulled her bra off and dropped on the floor with her blouse. I cupped her firm breasts and gently rolled her nipples between my fingers. She gasped into my mouth then let out a long groan. I moved my hands to her skirt and pulled it down over her hips, letting it fall and pool around her ankles.

Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers