HomeComing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back from the kiss, took her hand and urged her to my bed. She sat and I gently pushed her back until she was laying down. I stared into her eyes as I hooked my fingers in the band of her panties and slowly drew them down her smooth soft legs. I dropped her panties on the floor with her other clothes, then quickly shed my clothes. I climbed onto the bed with her took her in my arms and kissed her hungrily.

I kissed down over her neck and chest until my mouth found her nipple. I suckled on one as I rolled the other, drawing moans and shivers from her. I wanted her to cum at least once before I entered her so I kissed on down over her stomach until my tongue found her slit. Her clit was large and engorged as I began to alternately lash it with my tongue and suck on it. Less than 2 minutes later to my delight I felt her body tense and heard her cry out as she climaxed. I slid up and put the tip of my rod at her entrance, then just before I pushed into her a thought hit me.

"Damn it!" I groaned.

"What? What's wrong?" she asked in a panic.

"I can't do this. I don't have any condoms1 I don't want to get you pregnant!" I groaned in frustration.

"Don't worry about that." She replied with a giggle, "Mom put me on the pill when I turned 18."

"This might hurt. Are you sure you still want to?"

She didn't say a word, she just nodded and stared into my eyes. I slowly pushed forward expecting to be stopped by her hymen. Before I knew it I was all the way inside her. As a farm girl she had been active all her life so must have broken her cherry sometime in the past.

"Oh my god, you're...you're inside me!" She gasped.

I leaned down and put my mouth on hers as I began to slowly slide in and out. Before long she was moaning and I could feel her hips rising to meet my thrusts. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I didn't. A few minutes more and I gasped as my cock exploded. As my cock throbbed her eyes grew larger and her mouth dropped open with surprise.

"Oh my god! That feels...feels...won...der...ful!" She gasped.

As my cock throbbed the second time Charleen groaned and I felt her pussy pulsing as she climaxed for the second time. Minutes later we lay in each others arms gasping.

"That was...fantastic!" She whispered.

"You're not disappointed?"

"No! No I'm not!" She cried out, then added a bit shyly, "But can we do it again some time?"

"How about right..." I said as I shoved my still hard cock back into her, "now?"

"Oh yes!" She groaned as I began to fuck her for the second time.

Two hours later we lay next to each other sated and happy.

"I'd love to just fall asleep right here with you, but I should go back to the house before the rest get home." She said sleepily.

"Yea, I don't think your brothers or your mom would look kindly on me deflowering one of their little girls."

"No probably not." She giggled.

She climbed out of bed and pulled on her panties, then leaned down and kissed me.

"Later?" She asked.

"Hell yes!" I replied.

When she left I lay there thinking about her. I don't know when I fell asleep but it was before the others got home. The next morning at 6:00 AM I got up and made my way into the house. Strangely no one was up yet. I made coffee and was pouring a cup when Shondra wandered into the kitchen.

"Hey." I said, "When did you guys get home?"

"About 3:30." she said sleepily.

She yawned then looked at me and giggled as she asked, "From what Charleen said I take it you two had fun?"

"She told you?" I said shocked.

"We're twins. We share everything." Shondra replied.

Had I paid attention to that comment things that happened later wouldn't have shocked me so much. But at the time I didn't pay it the attention I should have.

"She'll have to tell you what she wants you to know." I replied, "I'm not saying anything about it."

"Well, just don't let Charlie, Carl or mom find out." She said as she poured a cup of coffee.

"They must have had fun." I said, "Your mom is usually up by now and never sleeps in this long."

"Yes she is always up before now, when she's here." Shondra said with a grin.

"You mean she didn't come home with you guys?" I asked.

"No. She met an old friend and went out with him for coffee, or so she said." Shondra replied with a giggle.

I smiled as I thought about what Ida had said about a fire she couldn't control.

Shondra and I drank coffee and she told me all about the rest of the party. She said that Clarence's sister Latisha had asked about me and seemed disappointed when she heard I had already gone home. Charlie and Carl appeared at 10:00 and Charleen showed up 15 minutes later. When she came into the kitchen, she gave me a big smile and a wink when her brothers weren't looking.

We all sat talking about the party and drinking coffee until Ida came home at noon. Even though Ida had never spent a night away from home everyone acted like she had just gotten out of bed. Charlie, Carl and I went out and did the chores, then the two of them decided it was time for a nap. Charleen and Shondra had already gone for a nap. I wasn't tired so I went into the kitchen to get a drink.

As I sipped the cold water Ida stepped into the kitchen and said, "Let's take a walk."

We headed down the lane.

"I spent the night with someone."

"I hope you had fun?"

She smiled and said, "Honey it was fabulous. He was an old friend I met after my bastard husband left. We were attracted to each other the minute we met. Unfortunately, he was married and he didn't want to cheat on his wife. As much as I hated to, I agreed with him. We had coffee about twice a week for a couple of years, then he got transferred by his company to a factory in Georgia. We lost touch after he moved. He got transferred back here a couple of weeks ago. When we saw each other, it was like the years melted away. We spent the entire party talking and dancing. He told me his wife had died of cancer so he was a widower. Then he asked me out for coffee afterward. We talked until almost dawn then he said he should bring me home. What happened next is your fault."

"What was my fault?"

"I told you, you started a fire in me I couldn't control. As George and I talked last night I began to realize I wanted him. By the time he offered to take me home I knew I wanted him so after he offered, I said, 'Take me to your house.' He did. When we got there, I threw myself at him. We had sex until 9 this morning. That's your fault. You started that fire."

"Maybe," I said, "but I don't think you're angry about it are you?"

"No," She said with a smile, "We hit it off really well. We really like each other. George and I talked afterward and we decided we wanted to be together. I wanted you to know, because you started it."

"I am happy you met someone." I replied.

She stopped walking and looked at me as she asked, "Did you and Charleen....?"

"I think you should ask your daughter if you want an answer to that question." I replied, "It's not mine to say."

Ida smiled, kissed me on the cheek and replied, "Damn baby! A perfect answer! I knew you should be the one! Let's go get some lunch."

We walked back to the house and had lunch. Afterward everyone sat on the porch, drank lemonade and talked about the party. Everyone seemed to have had fun. There were two things I noticed. As the family talked Charleen stole glances at me with a shy smile and Charlie, Carl, Charleen and Shondra carefully avoided asking their mom where she had been all night.

Finally, Ida said she needed to go in to use the restroom. As soon as the bathroom door closed Charlie turned to me and said, "Do you know where she was last night?"

I didn't want to lie to my friend or his siblings so I replied, "I can't say."

"You know don't you!" Charlie said," Come on! We want to know!"

I heard the bathroom door open and a few seconds later Ida stepped out. Everyone was quiet and Ida sensed something was a foot.

"Ok, what's going on?" She asked suspiciously.

No one said a word. The silence stretched out until I finally blurted, "Your family wants to know where you were last night."

Four sets of eyes turned on me and four faces scowled at me.

Ida looked around at her kids, "Yes, ya'll should know. Remember George Ferrel?"

"The guy you use to have coffee with until he was transferred to Georgia?" Carl asked.

"Yes him." Ida replied, "I met him again at the party last night. He's been transferred back here."

"Isn't he married?" Charlie asked a scowl again filling his face.

"Not anymore." Ida replied, "He's a widower."

All four sat staring at the floor for several minutes, then Shondra jumped up, hugged her mom and said, "I'm glad. You need somebody to be with."

A moment later the other three got to their feet and each said almost the same thing. I could see a tear at the corner of Ida's eye as she hugged her kids.

"We need to get our chores done so we can go to bed early tonight." She said, "I don't know about you kids, but I'm tired!"

"We are not going to ask what it was you did all night with George." Carl replied with a mock scowl," But he better treat you right or Charlie and I will have a talk with him."

Ida laughed and hugged her son. We all headed for the barn and spent the last part of the afternoon catching up on chores. We had a light supper of cold fired chicken and everyone was ready for bed by 9:30. I said goodnight and made my way to my room, stripped to my boxers and stretched out on the bed.

I fell asleep quickly and didn't wake until the next morning. Every morning Shondra had been the one to wake me. That morning was no exception. She knocked on the door until I woke, then unlike other mornings stepped into my room.

"What's up Shondra?" I asked wondering why she had entered.

"You know Charleen and I are twins. And we have shared everything since we were born. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Fire away."

"Charleen told me she was going to get you to make love to her before she did. And she told me all about it afterward." Shondra began.

"All about it?"

Shondra smiled and replied, "She detailed every last second of it."

I was a bit surprised that Charleen would tell her sister in detail about it.

She was looking at the floor when she added, "Charleen and I also know you and mom were hot for each other."

That shocked me. I was sure no one else knew about Ida and myself.

"How did you..." I started to ask when Shondra held up her hand to stop me.

"I can't or won't tell you how we know, just trust me that we know all about you two. We love her and it is very important to us that mom is happy. The first time you two were alone out here mom walked around the house in a daze smiling all day long. The second time it was even more so. Now though she is going to see this other guy. So did you and she..." Shondra left the question hanging.

"Any other time I'd refuse to discuss something I did with a lady like your mom. But you already know about it so I guess I can tell you this: Your mom told me we couldn't ever, even though we both wanted to because I was so much younger than her. Your mom has honor and is a classy lady. Now she has George and I'm happy she does."

"Thank you." Shondra said with a smile, then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"One last question," She said, "Are you going to do it again with Charleen?"

"I would love to but that's entirely up to her."

Shondra smiled again and asked as she stood with her hand on the door knob, "I know she wants to. Do you...ever think about me that way?"

I grinned and said, "Think about having sex with a beautiful young lady like you? You want the truth?"

Shondra nodded and I replied, "I'm a young man. You're a beautiful, sexy young woman, of course I do!"

Shondra smiled and giggled softly as she left.

At breakfast we talked about the chores that needed doing and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Charleen. No one seemed to notice except Charleen and Shondra.

After breakfast we did the chores then as we were sitting on the porch drinking tea Ida told Charlie and Carl to take the truck to town and pick up feed for the livestock.

When I asked if I could help Ida said, "Trent, why don't you go catch us one of those big cat fish for dinner?"

"You're sure I can't help?" I asked.

"Go! Catch a fish for dinner!" Ida replied with a smile.

I dug some worms, grabbed the fishing gear and headed out for the river. I picked a spot under a big Pecan tree, baited my hook, tossed it into the water and settled back to wait for the fish to bite. As the heat of the day soaked into me, I'd nod off to sleep, then snap awake to check my hook. I must had done that a dozen times, until I nodded off and when I snapped awake a very pretty girl was standing on the bank staring at me.

She was dressed in a plaid shirt, with the tails gathered up and tied just under her breasts and a pair of tight blue jeans cut offs. I stared back at her still fuzzy from my nap, then shook my head and rubbed my eyes trying to clear the mental cobwebs. When I looked back up at her recognition hit me, it was Latisha.

"Hi Latisha. What are you doing out here on the river?"

"You remember me?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Who wouldn't remember such a pretty girl?" I replied.

Her smile widened as she replied, "We live just a half mile down that way," she pointed down the river, "and I like to walk the river. It's so nice and peaceful."

The issue of what had happened with her brother pushed into my thoughts and before I could think about it I said, "Latisha, about you brother, I'm sorry. If he hadn't of been..."

"Don't!" She said forcefully not letting me finish," I know what he was going to do and I know what you did and why. I don't hold his bad behavior against you. Clarence was," she shivered, "a pretty bad man some times."

"Still, I'm sorry I had to be the one to do that."

"Charleen, Shondra and I are friends. She told me all about it."

Latisha walked over and sat down next to me.

"Catch anything yet?" She asked.

"No. The last time I was here I had a fish by now."

We sat in silence for a few moments then Latisha said softly, "I'm glad he's in jail."

I didn't know how to respond so I just patted her hand.

A few moments more and she added, "Can I tell you something? A secret? You won't tell no one will you?"

"Latisha, why would you want to tell me a secret? We hardly know each other!"

She smiled and replied, "Because Charleen said you was a good guy and I believe her. Besides I don't want to tell her and I ain't got no one else to talk to. So can I tell you?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to be used as a confessor but I didn't want to hurt her feelings either so I replied, "Sure. And I would never repeat to another soul anything you tell me."

We sat silent for a time then Latisha said, "Clarence use to do it to me all the time."

For a second, I didn't know what she meant, then it hit me, "Sex?"

Still staring out over the water she nodded and replied, "Uh hu."

"Your parents don't know?"

"My daddy's gone a long time now and momma is so wrapped up in her church she would never believe he'd do things like that."

Again there was a long pause before she said in a low voice, "Sometimes he'd hurt me just 'cause he could. I never enjoyed it, never wanted to with him, but the last few times I found my body getting excited. I didn't want to and I fought it. The last time he almost made me...aw..."

"Cum?" I finished for her.

She nodded and again we sat silent.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." I replied.

"I wanted to. Very much I wanted to let go and just cum. But I couldn't. Not with him. He took everything else from me but I wasn't about to let him force that out of me."

Again, I was at a loss for words so for the second time I patted her hand. As I did she grabbed my hand and held on fiercely.

In a whisper she said, "Help me."

I was puzzled as to what she meant but knew I'd help her in any way I could.

"Sure. Anything I can do I will."

She turned and her eyes met mine as she said, "I want to cum with a man and I want you to help me do it."

I was stunned at her request.

As I stared at her she said, "Help me cum. I want to really badly. I didn't want to do it with Clarence and I swore if I ever got a chance with someone else I would. Help me."

I knew I shouldn't. But as her words sunk into my brain, my little head took over. I grasped her hand and pulled her over and astride of my lap. As she settled astride of me, I felt her hips wiggled as she nestled her pussy right against my fast hardening cock. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her full lips to mine. As we kissed, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, which brought a low moan from her.

With our lips tight together, as my tongue explored her mouth I fumbled around until I got the knot in her shirt tails untied. I slowly began to unbutton her shirt. After a moment I felt her hands assisting and a few seconds later her shirt fell open. I reached into her shirt expecting to feel a bra. Instead, my hand cupped her bare firm breast. I rolled her nipple gently between my fingers as I kissed her. I broke our kiss, leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth.

Latisha moaned, "Oh Jesus!" as I sucked and gently bit her nipple.

I spent the next few minutes alternately sucking each nipple. By the time I was done she was squirming on my lap. I urged her up. As she stood I reached up and unsnapped, then unzipped her cut offs. Slowly I worked them down off her hips and round firm ass. When they were at her ankles she stepped out of them, then shrugged off her shirt. She then stood before me in only a pair of white cotton panties. I got on my knees in front of her, hooked my fingers into the band of her panties and worked them down to her ankles. As she stood there with her panties around her ankles I leaned in, grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed my face into her curly bush. She groaned as I pushed my tongue between the warm soft lips of her pussy, then she shivered, spread her legs farther apart and her groans amplified as I found her clit.

"Oh Jesus! Clarence never did that!"

I licked and sucked her pussy. All the while she had her hands on the back of my head pulling my face tighter to her as her hips humped forward toward my tongue. I knew she was getting close to a climax but didn't know how close until a guttural cry broke from her lips and her pussy pulsed and quivered under my mouth. Finally, she let go of my head and slumped to the ground.

"That was...fantastic!" She breathed.

"That was one." I said with a grin.

"More?" She asked, wonder plain on her face.

"Maybe. We have the rest of the afternoon to find out." I replied as I idly rubbed my fingertip over one of her nipples.

"Get out of them clothes!" she demanded with a grin.

I stood and had my clothes off in a very few seconds.

"Sit down." she ordered.

I did and a moment later she was stretched out between my legs, my hard cock in her hand. She leaned down and took the head into her mouth. She must have given Clarence more than a few blowjobs because she was really good at it. So good in fact she had me close to cumming in no time.

I could feel my balls tightening and wanted to warn her as I groaned, "I'm gunna' cum soon. Very soon. Of fuck! I'm gunna cum now!"

She pushed her mouth down over my cock, taking all of it into her mouth and throat as it exploded blasting rope after rope of cum down her throat. As my cock throbbed it's last Latisha pulled her mouth from it and gently licked it clean.

"Clarence would make me do that all the time but I ain't never liked it until now."

Being young my cock was still hard so I grabbed her hand and pulled her astride of me. She willingly straddled me, grabbed my cock and put int against her slippery hole. She sank down slowly, pushing my cock into her warm willing depths.