HomeComing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel different but good in there." She said as she began to rotate her hips.

"You feel good on there." I replied which brought a giggle from her.

As she rode me slowly, she said, "You know he never touched me with his mouth the way you did. He'd make me suck him and he'd fuck me, but he never did that."

"They'll be more of that later." I replied.

She looked at me with surprise as I chuckled and said, "You're way to tasty not to."

She rode me for a time then she said, "I want to lay down. I want you on top."

We switched and I found myself between her smooth thighs. She pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around her calves, giving me total access to her puss. I began to fuck her, slowly at first but soon the heat was turned up and I was slamming into her.

Before long I knew I was gunna cum so I gasped out, "I'm close. Fuck I can't hold back!"

"That's ok baby. Cum for me." She whispered.

A few strokes later I slammed balls deep into her as my cock explode for the second time. As it throbbed with the first squirt I felt Latisha's body go stiff then a high-pitched squeal came from her as her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. I stayed buried root deep in her until my cock stopped squirting and I felt her relax. I rolled off and lay next to her.

"Jesus!" She gasped, "That was...was...I can't think of a word!"

"Good I hope."

She looked over at me with a grin and said, "Oh hell yes!"

We fucked off and on over the next two hours. I came one more time, Latisha climaxed three more times. We were interrupted once by a fish taking my bait. I pulled it in and left the pole on the bank when I climbed back between her smooth ebony-colored thighs. We finally decided it was time for us to go home.

We pulled on our clothes and just before we parted, she said with a grin, "You want some more, you come see me, any time. Any time at all."

"I will." I replied as we went our separate ways.

I took the one fish I caught and headed back. When I got back I presented the fish to Ida.

"Well, it ain't big but we can have some chicken with it."

We ate and I turned in early, completely tuckered out from the days events. The next morning Shondra, as usual, knocked on my door to wake me. When I called out that I was awake she asked if she could come in. I jumped up and pulled on my pants and shirt before telling her yes. I glanced at the clock and saw it was a half hour earlier than any time she had wakened me before.

When she opened the door and stepped in I said, "What's up? It's a little earlier than normal."

she smiled shrugged and said, "I needs to talk to you. Latisha says you and her had fun at the creek yesterday."

I looked at the very pretty petite girl with an expression of amusement on my face as I replied, "Damn! Isn't there anyway to keep a secret around here?"

Shondra grinned and shot back, "Not if you're going to bed every female around these parts!"

"Aw come on! I haven't tried to do that and you know it!" I replied.

"Yea, I know you haven't. But those you have seem to be very happy you did. And even though you're closed mouth and won't say a word about it, they did."

Her expression changed and her face fell as she said, "Can I tell you secret? Something I've never told anyone. "

"Shondra you should know by now I don't tell secrets, ever." I replied.

"When Clarence had me tied in the barn before you came along and almost knocked his brains out, I was really, really scared." As she said it I could see fear cloud her face.

"I'm sure you were with a brute like that about to..." Shondra held up her hand to cut me off.

"Please Trent, let me finish. It's really hard telling you what I'm about to, but I got to get it out and tell someone." Shondra said in a quavering whisper, then she looked at the wall, her eyes focused on something far in the distance as she began, "When you found us Clarence had caught me and Charleen in the barn and was going to...well you know what he was going to do. But the thing is...the thing is..."

She couldn't go on and I could see she was shaking.

I stepped over and pulled her into my arms holding her close and stroking her hair as I said, "If it's that difficult maybe you shouldn't do this."

"I have to." She responded, her voice muffled because her face was buried in my chest, "It's like a poison I need to bleed it out of me before it kills me."

I pulled her tighter to me and whispered, "Then take your time."

We stood that way for a few minutes then Shondra began again, "When he had me tied in the barn I was scared, really, really scared, because...because...that wasn't gunna be the first time he...he was gunna' do it to me."

Instantly my mind was filled with anger and the thought, 'The son-of-a-bitch raped her before! I should have killed the bastard.'

I said nothing. I just held her and stroked her hair.

A few minutes went by then Shondra said, her voice a bit steadier and louder, "It was last fall. He caught me in the barn when no one else was here. He...raped me. He made me suck him and he...he...put his thing in my butt. God, it hurt. I screamed and begged, but he wouldn't stop. And after he was done with that, he...he... pushed a shovel handle into me. He laughed when he did. When he left he told me if I told anyone he would do the same to Charleen and mom and then kill me. I was so afraid I never told anyone."

I pulled her even tighter to me and in a cold whisper told her, "Had I know this when we were in the barn, he wouldn't have walked out alive. I would have killed him."

A moment later Shondra pushed away from me, looked up into my face and said, "I know you would have. You're a good man Trent. A very good man. I was afraid of Clarence and all men until you did what you did in the barn. I was afraid every guy was like that. But after listening to Charleen and Latisha, after seeing how happy you made them, I don't want to be afraid any more. Will you...will you do it with me? Please? I need to know it isn't always like it was with Clarence."

I smiled at her and replied, "I'd love to! You are a very pretty, sexy young lady. But I want you to think about it a little more. Make sure you want me to be the guy. You're vulnerable right now and you might just see me for something I'm not, so think about it ok?"

Shondra stared up into my eyes and said softly, "Ok. I'll think about it."

She turned, opened the door and stepped out, but just before she closed the door she said, "Trent? I'll think about it, but I know who you are."

I washed up and went in for breakfast. As we ate Charlie and Carl talked about what needed doing around the farm. I found myself watching Shondra and from time to time scowling as I thought of Clarence and what he had done. I didn't notice Charleen watching me. After breakfast I went out to the barn to start on my list of chores.

As I grabbed the shovel, I heard Charleen say from behind me, "She told you, didn't she?"

I turned to face her and asked as innocently as I could, "Who told me what?"

"Shondra told you about what Clarence did to her didn't she? I figured it out after it happened. She was too afraid to go into the barn by herself and wanted me to go with her. What I pressed her for the reason she wouldn't say, but I could tell she was terrified to go in there alone. We share everything and when she wouldn't tell me I knew it was bad. We met Clarence once in town and Shondra got this look of terror on her face and ran away. When I looked at Clarence he was staring after her with a gloating look on his face. That's when I figured it out. After that I'd go with her every time she had to go to the barn. That was why I was in the barn with her when Clarence caught both of us. When I first figured it out, I would have told mom or my brothers, but I knew they would have killed him and I didn't want them to go to jail."

"I will neither confirm or deny Shondra told me anything." I intoned.

"Oh my god! Even now you won't tell me? Even though I know?" Charleen said, and then added, "I know you would have killed him too if you'd a known about what he did to Shondra."

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because of the look on your face when you looked at Shondra in the house. That was a look of pure hatred and I know it wasn't for my sister so had to be for someone else. It had to be Clarence."

"I will neither confirm nor..." I began when Charleen held up her hand and said, "Besides she told me she told you. And she told me she asked you to make love to her. Are you going to? Never mind I know what you're going to say. But do me a big, big favor ok? I know how good it can be with you. Please make it so with my sister, please?"

This time all I could do was nod.

Charleen smiled stepped closer and kissed me. When she pulled her lips from mine, she said with a sly grin, "And later you can show me again."

All day the only thing on my mind was what had happened to Shondra. Clarence was a very, very lucky man that I hadn't known about it before the barn incident. By supper time I was tired and ready for a shower and bed. Ida out did herself with the meal. We had fried green tomatoes, fired cat fish (Carl had caught one that afternoon) Collard greens and biscuits. I ate until I couldn't take another bite, then got up to help with the dishes. Again, Ida tried to take them out of my hands, but this time I refused.

"Just let me help. And besides I think it's your turn to go sit on the porch and sip coffee while we finish up."

She gave in with a good-natured slap on my arm, but from her smile I think she was pleased. Charleen carried them in, I washed and Shondra dried and put them away. When we were done, I went out and sat with Ida, Carl, Charlie and the girls. We listened to the night sounds and sipped our coffee talking about the day's events. After a couple of hours everyone headed to bed and I went to take a shower.

The hired hands shower was outside behind the barn. It did have hot and cold water but not much for a shower enclosure. It was roofless and made of rough boards. I turned on the water and stood under the stream for a while just letting the water work the knots out of my muscles. I finally turned off the water and toweled myself dry as I walked back to my room. I pulled on a pair of boxers, stretched out on the bed and was reaching for the light switch when a faint knock sounded on the door.

I pulled the sheet over me and called out, "Yeah. Come in."

Shondra opened the door and stepped in. She was wearing a nighty of thin cotton that hit her at the knees. She stood there for a moment then slowly walked across the rough board floor to my bed.

"I...aw...I've thought about it and I still want to with you. That is if you want to with me." She said softly.

I slid over pulled up the sheet in invitation and said, "If you're sure. Really sure."

Shondra slid in next to me and as I dropped the sheet over her she said, "You won't...this won't Hurt, will it?"

I smiled and said, "No it shouldn't, but if it does tell me and I'll stop right then, ok?"

She nodded and I gathered her diminutive body into my arms and pulled her close. I kissed her softly, then gently inserted my tongue between her full lips. I could feel her shaking, but she was also kissing me back so I let my hand wander down until I had it cupping the small, firm roundness of her butt cheek. I pulled her closer and began to rub the lump of my hard cock against her pussy.

We stayed that way for a while I slowly moved my hand up under her nighty and cupped her breast. I gently rolled her erect nipple between my fingers as I gently squeezed the globe of her breast.

I pulled my mouth from hers and whispered, "Can I take off your nighty?"

She looked at me, her eyes large with apprehension as she nodded. I worked her nighty up and off, tossing it to the foot of the bed. I put my hand on her hip and discovered that she had on panties.

"Can I take off your panties now too?" I asked.

She hesitated, but again nodded, a touch of fear flitting across her face.

"Before we do anything else, I am not like Clarence. If you want to stop at any time, just say so and we will. I will not hurt you. I'll not do anything you don't want me to."

"In my head I know that Trent. I know you would never hurt me. But when you touch me what Clarence did to me comes back. I can't help it."

"Maybe this will help, don't close your eyes. Keep them on me and I'll keep talking to you to remind you it's me touching you and not him, Ok?"

She smiled at me and nodded as she said, "Ok. I'll try."

"Do you mind nasty language? Dirty words and such?" I asked.

"No. Why?" She asked.

"Because I might be using a few as I talk to you." I said then leaned forward and whispered, "Like pussy and cock and fuck."

She giggled and whispered back, "Ok."

"Alright then. Let's get these panties off." I pulled her panties down her slim shapely legs and tossed them on top of her nighty.

"Now there are time I will not be able to talk to you, like when I'm sucking on your nipples like this," I said bending down and taking one of her erect nipples into my mouth. As I sucked it, lashed it with my tongue I heard her gasp.

I pulled my mouth off that nipple, headed for the other and said in between, "Feel free to talk to me too. Tel me how it feels so I know I'm doing the right thing."

As my mouth settled over her other nipple she gasped and said, "That...that feels so good! It sends chills right down to my belly!"

As I sucked her nipple, I slowly moved my hand down over her stomach until I felt her pubic hair. I located the top of her slit and slowly pushed my finger down between her pussy lips. As I did, I felt her body stiffen. A moment later I found her clit and began to gently rub it.

I felt her jump, then heard a moan as she asked, "Wha...what are you doing? That

feels...feels so...so...oh....good!"

I pulled my mouth from her nipple, "That my sweet girl is your clit, your pleasure button. In a few moments I'm going to make it feel even better by sucking on it."

"You're going to put your mouth on my...sex?" She asked in surprise.

"Pussy. It's your pussy. And yes, I'm going to put my mouth on your pussy. I like it and think you will too. Soooo..."

I moved down, pushed her legs apart and before she could say anything I had my mouth on her pussy. As my tongue snaked between her tender lips and found her clit she gasped and I felt her hips rise to meet my tongue. I licked her and sucked on her clit and pussy lips. As I did I gently slipped A finger into her tunnel. It was tight. After a while I gently tried to work in a second finger. It barely fit. As I licked and fingered her, I wondered if I was going to be able to get my

cock into her. As I ate her I felt her hips begin to rise pushing her pussy tighter and tighter to my questing tongue.

I felt her hips begin to shiver then she gasped out, "Trent...Trent...What's...what's...happenin..."

Before she could finish she let out a guttural cry as I felt her pussy pulsing. I pistoned my fingers into her as she came, sucking at her clit, wanting her climax to be fabulous. I felt her body relax and her hips slumped back down onto the bed. I moved up next to her, pulled her into my arms and held her.

"What was that?" She sighed.

"An orgasm. A climax." I replied.

"Oh my god that was good!" She said, then added, "But you didn't, you know."

"Fuck you? No. I want you on top for that. I want you to be in control so you can take my cock as slow as you need to or stop if you need to."

"Ok." She said, "Now?"

"If you're ready."

"Now." She replied.

I rolled onto my back grabbed her by the waist, picked her up and set her astride of me. I reached between us and put the head of my cock against her pussy, working it around until the tip was positioned at her entrance.

I put my hands on her hips and said, "Now, it's up to you."

Tentatively she pushed down, pushing just the head of my cock into her. She looked quizzical, then I felt her wiggle her hips and again push downward, sliding another inch or so up into her. Her pussy was tight. As she pushed down onto my cock the thought of what Clarence did to her and how it must have hurt filled my head.

"Take your time." I said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"It isn't hurting." She said, "In fact it feels great!"

With that she pushed down again sliding the last inch of my cock into her very tight tunnel. She began to experiment, tentatively move her hips back and forth and in a circle. After a bit she settled on the back-and-forth motion. Each time she slid back the top of my cock would rub across her clit. Before long she had her eyes closed and was moaning as she rode my cock. I was getting very close to a climax.

"Shondra I'm going to cum. Are you protected?" I grunted.

"Yes...yes..." She replied in time to her movements.

Her reply was just in time because a moment later my cock exploded, shooting cum deep into her tight pussy. The throb of my cock must have set her's off too because as soon as my cock throbbed the first time she gasped, her fingers tensed as she dug her nails into my arms and I felt her pussy clamp down on my rod, then begin to pulse, milking it. Moments later she lay on my chest, still impaled on my cock, panting.

I stroked her hair and asked, "You ok?"

"Yes...Oh yes. Thank you." She whispered.

I put my fingers under her chin and pulled her head up so she was looking at me as I replied, "No girl, I'm the one who should thank you. You are a very sweet, sexy young woman and I'm a lucky guy to be here with you."

She smiled, a soft, sweet smile, then kissed me. Her mouth on mine, my cock still lodged inside her tight, warmth. A moment later I felt her hips begin to move ever so slightly.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "One more time?"

She nodded, a sweet smile creasing her lips. I held her tight and rolled until she was on the bottom. I began to stroke into her, slowly, gently, wanting to build our passion in a slow steady manner. I have no idea how long we did it, all I know is it was fabulous. The feel of her body against mine, the sound of her soft moans in my ear, the smell of her femaleness in my nostrils seemed to go on and on and on. My orgasm built slowly and I thought I knew it was a way's off when it surfaced with a rush.

I slammed into her balls deep, and groaned, "OH...FUCK...I'M...CUMMING!!!"

I felt her wrap her legs around me and pull me deeper into her warm, wet depths. When my cock throbbed the last I slumped onto her, spent.

I whispered, "Ok?"

In answer I felt her kiss my ear gently and she whispered back, "Perfect!"

We snuggled together for a few minutes then Shondra said, "I should go before I fall asleep. It would be nice to stay here but I don't want to get caught sneaking into the house in the morning."

"Yeah," I replied cupping her breast and rolling her nipple between my fingers, "But it would be so much fun to wake up to you in my bed."

She giggled and replied, "Yes...yes it would."

She slipped out of bed, pulled on her nighty, leaned down and kissed me, then slipped out the door without another word. I was asleep in a very few minutes. I woke the next morning to a knock on the door.

"Yea. I'm awake." I called.

The door opened and Charleen stepped in.

"Breakfast is in an hour." She said with a smile.

"What? Why'd you wake me so early? I could have got another half hour of sleep!"

She grinned and with a few deft movements stripped off her clothes and walked to the bed as she said, "I thought you might like a pre-breakfast snack, me!"

I grinned as I reached up, pulled her into the bed with me and said, "Damn straight I would!"

I few moments later she was laying in her back as I slid my cock into her slippery pussy.