Homecoming

Story Info
A man returns to his hometown to find an old flame still lit.
2.7k words
4.2
8.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been back in years. I was sure you had forgotten that I even existed. When I landed and started to think about all the people that I wanted to see, you topped the list. I had no idea if you still lived in the area or if you had a boyfriend or anything. I got off the plane and hit up my friend that was supposed to be picking me up from the airport. He said he was going to be about half an hour late, so I sat down and started to see if I could find you on Facebook or something.

You hadn't blocked me, so that was a good sign. You added me back within twenty minutes or so. The whole car ride back to my friend's place I flipped through your photos while I tried to focus on the conversation my friend was trying to hold with me. Turns out, you're single now. That prick of a boyfriend you had in college finally fucked up to the point where you left him. Good for me. You're still here too. Another score for me. I just wanted to see you, to see how you were doing...I just didn't even know how to start the conversation.

Then you texted me. The number wasn't in my phone, but I knew it was you. You said you wanted to see me. I told my friend to turn around and head toward Carlsbad. He was a little surprised, but he obliged me. I looked out the window at the water to my left and watched the sun slowly make its descent across the azure sky toward the water stretched out before me like a large undulating tarp. I thought of those days that we had spent together on the beach when we were freshmen. I thought of the times that we had spent looking at the sunset and wondered if you would remember them as vividly as I do.

I told my friend what streets to take to get to your house. I didn't know if you meant you wanted to see me immediately, but you were always somewhat spontaneous. I thought it would be a good idea to show up at your front door and take you somewhere, even though I didn't have a car. My friend reluctantly left me there without waiting to see if you were home. I told him that I would let him know later if I was going to need him to pick me up. I walked up to the doorway and knocked. I waited about thirty seconds and heard nothing inside the house. I knocked again. Nothing. Fuck me.

And this is where we catch up to real time. I'm sitting on your front porch alone and it's getting dark out now. I can feel the air getting colder by the minute, even though "cold" is a relative term and I can't really justify calling any sort of weather in Southern California "cold" unless I'm on top of a mountain. I text you to see where you're at. Just as I send it, I see your Jeep pull into the neighborhood. You get halfway up the driveway and stop. You don't even turn off the car. Our eyes meet and you look surprised for a second, then you beckon for me to come over. I get up and walk over to your window.

"Hey Julia."

"Hey Dan, what's up?"

"Not much, just thought that I'd drop in since you said you wanted to see me."

"Well, you're in luck. My friends just canceled on me and now I have no plans. Hop in."

I walk around to the passenger side and slide into the car.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

I just sit back and let you drive. It's been a while since I haven't really worried about my destination and it feels good to just let someone else drive me somewhere. We talk about college and relationships and all the stupid shit we've seen and done over the past four years. We talk about job opportunities and how our music tastes have changed or stayed the same. We talk about how much we missed California while we were away at our respective schools, and I keep reiterating how lucky you are that you got to come back to it whenever you were on break.

We go and get In-N-Out and you park by the beach. We sit there and talk for hours, long after our burgers and fries are done, and just listen to the waves caress the shore about a hundred yards in front of us. It's so quiet, so peaceful. We even just sit in silence for a couple of minutes and try to hear the water and sand make love.

"So! What do you wanna do now?"

"Well Julia, I'd really like to swim but I know that the water is so cold that I might lose my balls."

"True...but if you really want to swim, there's always that pool by my house."

The pool. Fuck. You had to say it. That hot tub had connotations inside my head that made my stomach squirm and a little bit of blood rushed into my cock at the thought of your body after you got up out of the hot tub to jump into the pool...I could see it as clearly as if we were there...the bottom half of your hair is wet...your blue swimsuit cradling your perfect tits like a pair of man's hands admiring them...your wet skin steaming against the cool night air...

"Ummmmm..." I struggle to find words.

"It's okay, we don't have to. It was just a suggestion."

"YES!" I blurt out. It startles you.

"Sorry, didn't mean to yell it. I just lost my train of thought for a second."

"Okay. Do you have a swimsuit?"

"Nope."

"Well, you can just go in your shorts, no?"

"Yeah, that's fine with me. Let's head on back then."

"Okay."

You smile at me and turn the key, then put the car in reverse. My mind starts going in a million different directions. We just talked for hours without a pause and now I'm drawing a blank. I can't think of a single thing to say because my mind is replaying that day that we spent at the pool when I came to visit in the current context. Your hips swaying back and forth as you walk seductively toward the pool...your boobs bouncing slightly with each step...

"Are you okay?"

"What? Oh. Yes, Julia. I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Thinking about me in a swimsuit?" you say with a wink and a sneer.

Does she know? Is it that obvious that I'm having flashbacks? I chuckle slightly and turn on the radio.

We drive up to your house and I get out of the car.

"I'll just wait here."

"Oh come on, it's freezing out here. Come inside and stay warm."

"You forget that I went to school in Maine and Wisconsin."

"True, but I want to show you something."

My stomach does another flip.

"Okay," I say sheepishly.

You grab my hand and lead me to the front door. The house is deserted.

"Where is everyone?"

"Well my parents are out with friends, my sister is with her friends, and my brothers are God knows where."

"How are your brothers, by the way?"

"They're doing really well. They miss you, you know."

"No shit? I didn't think they would even recognize me if I got the chance to see them."

"Yeah, they'll mention you every once in a while. You were like a big brother to them that year we dated."

I sat down on the couch in your living room.

"I still have to show you something, dork."

"Oh, that's right. What did you have to show me?"

"Come with me."

As I follow you up the stairs, I can tell you're swaying your hips more than is absolutely necessary. Your butt is square in my face and it's all I can do not to just reach out and grab it. Calm the fuck down Dan. You're just visiting with her.

We get to your room and you shut the door. You go over to your closet and start to get undressed. I turn away.

"Woah..."

"What? Never seen a naked girl before?"

"I just didn't think this was what you meant."

"Oh calm down Dan I'm not trying to fuck you. That would be weird. I just want to see what you think of my swimsuit."

I turn my head back to look at you and you're wearing the exact same swimsuit you wore years ago when I came to visit. You have to know what I'm thinking because you do a little twirl, push your tits together, then ask: "do you like it? I think I look better in it now than I used to...what do you think?"

Once again, I'm at a loss for words.

"Jesus Christ Dan let's just go to the pool."

You put on a sweatshirt and sweats and we head over to the pool. When we get there, I head straight for the hot tub and get in. You peel off your overgarments and get in as well. You slide over and sit right next to me.

"You know, I remember the day that we came over here when you came to visit. It was so hard not to just go after you, but then those kids came and kinda ruined the mood."

"Yeah...it kinda gave me some blue balls, to be honest."

"Really? You wanted me too?"

"Of course I did."

No more words were said. I saw a glimmer in your eye that I had seen before that meant you wanted to kiss me. We start making out feverishly at first, then we get the hang of things. I had never been able to experience how good of a kisser you were. Every once in a while, I glance around to make sure that nobody is going to come and cock block me once again, but then again, you already said you weren't going to fuck me so it doesn't really matter. We keep making out while all of this is going on in my head, and you can tell. I'm distracted, so you decide to really get my attention. You start to massage my cock through my shorts. I let out a soft moan, but we don't stop. You keep rubbing it and it starts to get harder and harder. Just when you think it's done growing, it keeps going. You break away from me and your eyes get wide. The bubbles have stopped while we were making out. You bite your lip and tell me to take my cock out.

I'm a bit stunned, but I'm not one to turn down a beautiful girl. I reach down and get it out, then without thinking I stand up out of the water and let my wet cock bob lazily in front of your face. You put your hand over your mouth and giggle, then you grab it and start to move your hand up and down my shaft. I moan again, this time with feeling. I reach down and take one of your boobs in my hand. I squeeze softly, then I work my fingers past your swimsuit top as you start to jerk my cock. I grab your nipple in between my pointer finger and my thumb and start to pinch it and roll it in between them. You start to moan as well. You're much louder than me.

Instinct tells me to keep you quiet, so I grab you by the hair and shove my cock into your open mouth that was just waiting for it. You look up at me and I can see you smile even with my member halfway down your throat. I start to move my dick in and out, making you gag with each thrust forward. I keep looking around for people coming to bust us, but the pool is dead quiet. I let your hair go and you start sucking my cock on your own. You're having to use your hands as well since you can't get it all down, and you're doing a wonderful job of it. You reach up and squeeze my balls. I let out a long, low moan. You pull on them. I moan again. I grab your hair and pull you off of my cock, then yank you up to kiss you. We step down into the hot tub again, then we both take a second to look around before making our next move.

Your eyes have a lusty light to them at the moment, and I can imagine that same light burns in my eyes. We keep making out as you move to straddle me.

"Wait, I thought you said this would be weird?"

"I meant in my house. I share a room with my sister now and she would probably be able to smell the sex."

Before I can answer our tongues are wrestling again. My cock is standing at attention underneath the water. You pull your swimsuit to the side and slowly start rubbing labia against the head of my cock, teasing me. I could have already cum about three times already, and this one is the hardest to hold back. You start to sit down on it, a centimeter at a time. I can feel you stretching to accommodate my girth. You seem to be in pain, but I can tell you like it. Once it's all the way in, you start to move your hips and grind it around inside you. The water resists our movements so you can't really ride me like you want to, but the slow start makes things easier.

I push you up out of the water and slide out of you. I pick you up and sit you down on the edge of the hot tub. I slowly peel off your swimsuit bottoms and start to kiss your legs as I do. I make my way toward your pussy incrementally, trying to drive you as crazy as you just drove me. I get to your wetness and I start to lick your clit lightly, then faster. I slide two fingers inside you and massage your g spot while I do. You reach down and grab my hair to pull me in closer. I love it. I start working my tongue inside you while my fingers make their way to your asshole. I slide my middle finger in while my tongue makes its way deeper and deeper. I can feel you start to cum, so I go faster. You taste so good that I don't want to stop, but you yank me away and tell me to fuck you.

So I stand up in the hot tub, with you still sitting on the edge, your bottoms floating aimlessly in the water, and I slide my cock inside you. I start slow, then I build up speed and intensity as you stretch out. I undo your top and let your boobs fall. They're big, but they don't fall very far. I stop making out with you and take a nipple in my mouth, the other in my fingers as before. I can really feel you cumming this time. You start to convulse and your pussy contracts around my shaft. I can barely take it for long enough for you to finish before it's my turn. I pull out and immediately start shooting cum all over you. It gets on your boobs, your face, your stomach, your hair...some of it even shoots so hard that it misses you entirely and lands on the concrete behind you. You hold a straight face for the first couple shots, but by the end of it, neither of us can keep from laughing as more and more keeps coming out. Finally, both of us having been satisfied, we slide back into the water. I help you make sure that there's no residual cum anywhere on your body, then I make you do a naked twirl for me before I hand your swimsuit back to you with a smirk and a kiss.