All Comments on 'Homecoming, Back to College'

by KellyLovall

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another chapter in your cheap ir cuck fest. Worst yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

just another cuck-a-doddle-do story with a slut wife

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
What does she give to Eric?

What does she bring to the marriage? It’s clearly not respect, or love so what ties them together?

She doesn’t respect her husband, although she feels some measure of affection. She gives the best parts of herself to other men and make their needs more important than Eric’s. so why would Eric settle for being second best? For being the afterthought? Why would he settle for being treated like the gay best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry garbage

one star, nothing more needs to be said. Typical shit posted in loving wives daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why copyright garbage?

Clearly you don't understand the copyright laws of the United States. And clearly you don't understand how to write a decent story. This was simply awful, start to finish. Nothing clever or original in the writing. Horrible characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing some really stupid things. Poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old cucky shit. No imagination, poor writing skills, bad story line. Even the poor husband didn't even get a break! He knew he was going to be cucked before he left home. Only thing to do now is to go back home and file for a divorce. That's the only way this story makes any sense. Loving wife my ass!

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Hopefully Eric finds someone who actually cares for and respects him. He doesnt have that now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

why is he keeping the whore time to pack leave the slut there go home change the locks and toss all her shit to the curb along with her grow some balls do something to the slut and her cocks if nothing else leave and ever return to the whore take ll the cash and go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The wankers are back!

Whackdoodle, 26thNC, and other non-author anonymice, who all profess to dislike stories like this one, are here again to read, wank, and take a smelly dump. THIS is how they spend their days, everyday.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Erotic, bordering on dirty

On second thought, it was absolutely dirty. The best kind of dirty. The kind of dirty that won't wash off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sorry ass whore! Leave her ass there and never look back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another day in Wife Lovers.......

Authors create exciting and erotic stories and post them here in this category for everyone to read and enjoy. Unfortunately that old wrinkled prune dick 26thNC and his alter ego Whackdoodle show up and prove to the rest of us just how sad and pathetic they really are. They spend literally hours a day reading stories they claim to hate, jerk their tiny little noodles and dribble out a few drops of putrid ooze, then feel like they have to belittle other people online in order to feel like the men they were 30 years ago.....back when they thought they had great marriages ...you know, before their wives left then for real men. My guess is those real men were black.

Miguelin58Miguelin58almost 4 years ago
Love it...

...Lilly possesses the raw, unfiltered sexual energy I would desire in a mate. Now that her promiscuity has been unleashed, she's become insatiable. And despite what those who are still slaves to conventional mores want to say (btw, why read if you do not enjoy these stories?), Eric will benefit tremendously. Lilly will bring home more sexual passion and desire than he could ever imagine or experience were she not his Vixen. I love your stories, keep writing. Still need a better editor though. ;)

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

No, Hell no. She likes hem so well, go to it. The are better out there.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

While i wasnt i to your ending i get it. Makes some sense. But the power if your sex scenes and cuckold angst easily made this a 5 star performance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing of an erotic cuckold story. Well scripted out

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Another well written and extremely arousing scenario. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Sexy, erotic as hell, great read. She is a fantastic slut party girl.

Divorce her, let her have what she wants, on her own. Eric did not even meet the real her at the football game, she hid sexing two college boys there, BEFORE the cuckolding scene.

Eric becoming the perfect cuckold over six months, it's hard to read. She's cheated a good bit and hidden it, his dick is not big enough, MULTIPLE half-truths are admitted and corrected, of which we only know one specifically.

Eric falls into line, along the way.

Maybe he DOES want to live on the set of live action porn that he does not star in.

But, it seems or feels like, between the lines, he is compromising to a lying cheating slut, manipulated over time, for whom he was never enough. He is not getting what he was promised, and really never has, she is getting all she wants.

She admits to him, and to herself, that she maybe cannot live without him.

Yeah, it's hard to find someone wealthy enough, and easily- or eventually-manipulable enough, to support a slut, without her working, getting all of the extra-marital cock she wants.

Let her go

Sexy as hell slut and story.

My farewell to these fictional characters would be for Slut to enjoy herself as much as possible, and for Eric to separate and divorce from her, wishing both of them the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKellyLovall@KellyLovall
I write erotic romance that examines the secret desires we all carry within us. I explore the physical and emotional needs and desires that connect us to each other, often testing the limits of our relationships. My stories use explicit adult themes focused mostly on hot wive...