Homecoming, Back to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She extended a crooked finger toward them and signaled. They practically fell over each other trying to get to her. They exchanged words with her Eric could not hear and she led them away. Two giants being led by a pixie.

Chapter Four

The line for the ladies room extended fifty feet from the bathroom entranced and was filled with women and girls in various states of agitation, holding their water. Lily stamped her foot in frustration.

"Fuck!" She said and giggled. The vape she hit was buzzing pleasantly in at the base of her skull and in her eyes.

She turned to look at her frat boys.

"I have to peeeeee." She said and laughed again.

They laughed at her laughing.

"That sucks." Number One said.

Number Two, about the same build as Number One, looked around the line of women to the men's room.

"Hey, I have an idea." He said. "C'mon."

Lily and Number One followed him around the line up to the entrance of the men's room. He looked at her.

"No line. We can get you in here." He said. "No one's gonna care."

"I can't do that." She said. "It's full of ... dicks." She said, falling into another giggle.

They all looked at each other triggering more laughter.

"Yup." Said Number One. "For sure. But you don't want to pee your pants."

They all laughed again, the funniest thing she'd ever heard, she was sure.

"No." She said, catching her breath. "That wouldn't be good. I'm already super wet." She said. The understanding of what she'd just said dawned over her slowly and she began to blush. "Shit. Never-mind." She said.

Number One and Number Two exchanged bemused, wide-eyed looks.

"You okay?" Said Number Two.

She exhaled. "I'm fine." She said, looking up into his big, kind face. "Just a wee buzzed. And fuuucking horny." She said, squeezing her knees together. "But right now I have to peeee!" She squealed.

"Look, just walk between us. We'll sandwich you and no one will see. Then we'll stand in front of the stall while you go to make sure no one comes in." Said Number Two.

She rolled her eyes beneath furrowed brows as if thoroughly considering all the implications then quickly agreed, "Okay."

She lined up behind Number Two, her hands on his hips and Number One lined up behind her, his big white hands on her shoulders. They literally sandwiched her and they all conga'd slowly into the men's room. By the time they passed the entrance Lily could feel Number One's dick pressing into her back. She grinned, her faced buried in the back of Number Two, he smelled pleasantly of beer and deodorant, her hands gripping his hips. "Shit. Shit. Shit." She muttered. She could feel her heart beating hotly in her anus.

Once inside she turned and looked at Number One. "Watch where you're putting that thing." She said and looked down at what was now a full erection. "Jesus." Her face turned up to him giving him her most indignant look.

His fair skin blushed deeply. "Fuck. Sorry." He said. "It's just..."

"I know." She said. "Let's find an open stall."

"Down here." Number Two called to them.

She looked into the stall. "We can't all fit in there." She said looking up at each of them in turn and laughed. Funniest thing ever.

"What?" They each said, looking dumbly at her.

"You first." She said, grabbing Number One by his erection like a pan handle. "You stay here. Don't let anyone in, K?" She said to Number Two and reached out her other hand to cup his crotch. She pursed her lips at him and squeezed.

She maneuvered Number One into the stall by his hips, closed the door behind them and squeezed past him.

"Face the door please." She said, pulling her pants down below her knees as he turned. "And no peeking." A torrent of urine rushed out of her. She lowered her head at the feeling of relief. She reached for toilet paper and dabbed herself, dropped the toilet paper in the bowl and slid a finger over the slick, swollen flesh of her labia. "Ugh." She groaned.

She lifted her head, reaching for her pants and saw Number One had turned toward her, his expression had become dark, narrow and purposeful again. He was breathing through his mouth. He had pulled his shorts to mid-thigh and was stroking his large pink cock red.

At the sight of it, the hard ball of desire flared in her bowels lighting a screen of tingles through her body. Her lips came apart and her eyes widened. The tingling gathered between her legs into a swollen heartbeat, her eyes fixated on the engorged, glistening head of his dick. She wanted it in her.

"Do you know how to use that?" She said, in a shallow breath leaning back on the toilet. It flushed automatically, blowing a cool mist against her bare bottom.

His mouth hung open, he nodded and stepped forward, towering over her. At least a foot taller than her five foot, four inch frame.

"Good grief." She said.

He took his hand away and tilted his hips forward displaying his thick, meaty cock surrounded by blonde pubic hair. She reached out wrapping her fingers around it mid-shaft, squeezed and pulled her hand toward the bullet-shaped head. A fresh bead of pre-seminal fluid appeared at the tip. She leaned forward on the toilet, pants and thong around her knees and placed her full lips over the drop and took it into her mouth. A low groan came from his chest.

She opened her mouth over it and began to suck, stroking it with both hands, her tongue swirling against the underside of the head. The pungent smell of his sex and sweat entered her brain and resolved as an arousing, woody smell. She sucked harder.

She pulled away. "Don't come in my mouth." She said, wanting him desperately to come in her mouth, to swallow his load. She guided the hard dick back over her lips.

Her head bobbed over his cock, working her tongue against the long, thick shaft. She reached down and cupped his balls. She pushed her head down against him, trying to take him into her throat. Too big.

"I need you to fuck me with this thing." She said, surprised at how completely horny she was. "Can you do that?"

She pushed her pants to the floor in one swift motion then pulled one foot through the leg hole. She stood, reached up around his neck and pulled. He squatted to catch her, and his hands came automatically to her ass, lifting her to eye level. She leaned in, opened her mouth over his and pushed her tongue frantically into him.

She reached down between them and ran a finger through her the wet folds of her cunt, smearing her lubrication over her labia. She reached further until she found the head of his cock and lined it up until it was pressing against the entrance to her pussy. He lowered her onto his shaft.

Her head fell back with hands clasped around his neck, savoring the flesh on flesh thrill of his thickness pushing into her. As he lowered her, she felt as if she would split and a squeal escaped her. Her head came forward and her mouth covered his, her tongue eager to taste him.

He lifted her and slid her down again on his hard shaft, the swollen head of his cock finding her limit. A pulse of pain flared and she barked into his mouth. The reaction spurred him. He turned toward the door, pushing her up against it, he crouched slightly and began to thrust into her in deep, hard strokes.

She took one hand from behind his neck and covered her mouth and closed her eyes. A powerful orgasm was swirling toward the surface. Her hands slapped the stall door then reached up and grabbed the front of his hoody, her heals hooked into his buttocks and she pulled him into her. It was so close now.

Suddenly, he lifted her off the door, staggered back, his cock buried in her. He began to come. His head tilted back and his eyes slammed shut. He held his breath. She could feel him swelling as his come pulsed into her.

"Fuck!" She said. "No, no, no."

"You are such a perfect piece of ass." He said, leaning forward to kiss her mouth.

She kissed him back eagerly. "Don't stop." She begged. "Don't stop. Please."

He lifted her and his cock slipped out, his come dribbled out of her in a stream onto the bathroom floor. He set her down, her feet on the floor.

He leaned down to kiss her again. "Fuck me." He said.

"Fuck!" She said in frustration. "I think I just did." She said, reaching for a wad of toilet paper to wipe him off of her swollen, singing, unreleased pussy. "You're a big boy. You could've got me off." She said, looking up to him. "You almost did."

His dumb grin betrayed the fact he didn't pick up on the sleight or he just didn't care. She pulled her pants up and gathered herself.

As they maneuvered out of the stall. Number Two was facing them, his erection tenting the front of his shorts. Number One walked past him, they knuckle bumped. Lily rolled her eyes then looked at the front of Number Two's shorts, then up into his expectant face.

"Fuck." She said. "Really?"

He shrugged and tugged himself. She walked back into the stall, sat down on the toilet and slowly spread her legs. She parted her lips and tapped her chin with her finger. He closed the door behind him.

I less than two minutes they walked back out, his aftertaste coating her mouth, his come in her belly, her pussy on fire.

Chapter Five

The giants followed Lily through the stadium carrying two buckets of popcorn and a stack of hotdogs while she sipped a beer. Her phone began to trill.

She pulled it from her clutch and looked at it. She stopped in her tracks. People flowed around her and the giants.

"Oh my God." She whispered and turned to the giants. "What section are we in?" She said.

"One oh three. About half way up." Said Number Two.

She turned away and tapped into her phone and waited. A reply came.

"We need to go." She said and began walking again then shifted into brisk. "C'mon." She said.

Chapter Six

The stadium clock read 9:13, the time remaining in the first quarter, when they got back to their section. Everyone seemed to be standing. State was on the six-yard line, threatening, time-out had been called.

Eric was brooding. Lily walked up to him and kissed him wondering if he could taste Number Two on her lips. She was sure, despite the beer, she could still taste his come.

"Sorry babe. You should have seen the lines." She said, rolling her eyes.

He studied her face. "What the fuck Lil? You've been gone for like half an hour. I thought you were in a dumpster somewhere." He said.

Her face flushed and her lips grew tight.

He felt foolish and embarrassed and angry. He wanted to rage at her, he wanted to scoop her up into arms and be overcome by her scent, her Lily Cloud. He knew she could handle herself yet scenes of her stretched and bounced between those two tanks of seething frat hormones had been scrolling through his mind like carnal GIFs.

Gritty gusts of jealousy and impotence, rage and arousal had been blowing through him, pumping splash after splash of adrenaline into his guts. The base of his skull ached, his underwear was sticky with pre come. He opened his mouth to apologize.

Her gaze caught somewhere over his shoulder and he saw her face light up. He turned to look as she stepped past him, her hands tented over her nose and mouth. She squealed an incomprehensible name.

"Tootsie Roll!" Said a handsome black man. He had fine features and long tight curls that wouldn't stay tucked behind his ears. His face was expressive with a smile so infectious and charming Eric knew instantly he was a narcissist. A really good-looking narcissist. Eric smiled despite himself.

Lily screamed and ran to him reaching up to embrace him as his arms surrounded her. He picked her off the ground and they embraced, their faces buried in each other's necks, breathing each other's warmth. Her legs wrapped around him. Their lips smashed together briefly, they pulled away beaming, wondering at each other. She slid from his embrace, holding his hands.

She turned to Eric and started pulling the man behind her.

"Eek, this is Sean Prinz. We, uh, were here at State together." She said.

The two men shook hands, made eye contact, made polite sounds and sized each other; grip strength, technique, height, weight, age, income, marital status, personality disorders.

Sean had, at least, the advantage of mystery. Eric had never heard of him as far as he could remember. Who the fuck is this guy?

Apparently someone Lily knew well, possibly fucked. Probably fucked. The exchange ended with Sean looking back down to Lily, his brilliant, gapped toothed smile reflecting off her face.

"You should come sit with us." He said. "A few of us got a suite for the game. It's stunning and plenty of room. Always room for you, Tootsie Roll." He turned his smile on her.

Tootsie Roll? Really? I'm right here, man. And "stunning." When did stadium suites become stunning?

She looked at Eric. "Oh, fun!" She said. "Let's. Come on Eek." She wove her fingers, reassuringly into his and tugged. He followed.

Chapter Seven

The suite appeared empty as they entered. The smell of recent construction was still faintly detectable, carpet, glue, board dust. The room was long and narrow, the lights dimmed. Music filled the space. The volume was just enough to nudge people close together to be heard. Eric's heartbeat quickened.

As they walked deeper into the room they passed a bar. A blonde in her mid-twenties popped up from behind it in a tight, cutoff, crimson ISU t-shirt, her straight, flaxen hair fell just below her shoulders, her lips glistening pink.

"Hi." She chirped at Eric.

He stopped. Sean and Lily walked on. He could hear them start a conversation with other occupants he couldn't see.

"Hi." Eric said, stepping closer, extending his hand. "I'm Eric." A thick, sweet, fruity perfume rolled off her and surrounded him. Her large, round breasts tugged the fabric of her shirt taut between the outlines of large areolas. He glanced toward the front of the suite. The large glass window giving onto the field was all he could see.

She extended a long slender hand, sliding it into his palm, withdrawing it without squeezing.

"I'm Jizz." She said, Looking directly, into his eyes with a challenging smile.

He began to laugh sardonically. She tossed her head forward and joined him with a giggle.

"What?" He said. "I'm so sorry I thought you said..."

"Jizz." She said, smiling, confident. "My name is Giselle. Sean and the guys call me Jizz. It's funny. Kinda gross, I know. But cute, right?" She said.

"Giselle. Right. Nice to meet you. Do you mind if I just call you Giselle?" He said.

"Sure. Can I get you a drink? I'm bartending today." She said. She shifted her weight from one full, fleshy hip to the other continuing to look directly at him with her big blue eyes, a playful grin on her lips. She was wearing stretchy grey shorts so tight he could see the outline of her sex.

"Sure." He said, his eyes on her hips a beat too long. "How about a gin and tonic?"

"What do you like?" She said. Her eyes took him in, her brow arched almost imperceptibly. She looked him up and down as he'd done to her. "In it." She set her jaw at him. "Lime?" She said, one corner of her sweet mouth curled into a grin.

"Sure. Thanks." He said, blushing a little at being busted for gawking at her. "How many people are here today?" He said.

"Hmm," she thought, "Just in the suite?"

Eric suppressed a grin. "Yeah, just in the suite."

"Oh. Just me and Sean and um, Will and Doc." She said.

Eric nodded. "Small crowd then." He said.

"Um, okay." She said. "Here you go." She set the drink on the bar under a napkin.

"So how do you know Sean?" He asked and sipped. The cocktail was mostly gin.

"Ohhh, you know, we date sometimes. I dated Doc for a while too, but he's got another girl now." She said.

"I see." He said. "Well, thanks for the drink. It was really nice meeting you. I'm going to see what happened to my wife" He said.

Her brow arched again. She grinned, shifted her weight and fluttered her fingers at him as he walked away.

He moved toward the front of the suite. He needed to find Lily. He needed to know where this was going.

He pulled out his phone and Googled: Sean Prinz - American Music Producer, Former Professional Soccer Player, NCAA All-America Soccer Team, Alma Mater ISU.

"Fuck." He muttered.

As he reached the front of the suite Sean stood and made introductions. He offered Eric a seat next to him as he sat with Lily on the couch. The two of them resumed their conversation, Lily was turned toward Sean, one knee on the couch, hanging on every word, interjecting with "No way," or "Cool," and the occasional laugh or giggle.

Eric disappeared to them as if he had been absorbed by the overstuffed chair he sank into. It occurred to him that it was very posh furniture for a stadium suite. Maybe this was what made it stunning. He sunk deeper into the chair. Two other men to his right, presumably Doc and Will, gazed impassively through the glass window out onto the field.

Within minutes, Giselle, appeared and bent over in front of Eric, giving him a look at the little bun of her vulva barely contained within the shorts. She set a tray of shots and a vape pen on the low table in front of them. She glanced back at him then arched, the hem of her shorts climbed up revealing the bottoms of her curvy white ass. Blood began flowing into Eric's dick.

Sean leaned forward, lifted a shot and quaffed it. He picked up two more and handed one to Lily. They touch them together and knocked them back. Sean returned the glasses to the tray and reached for the pen. He took two long drags and offered it to Lily. She took a long draw and handed it back.

It was clear they weren't here to watch the game. The thought of what might happen squeezed Eric's guts sending a spray of adrenaline through him.

Sean turned to offer the pen to Eric. Eric took it, studied it, and put it to his lips drawing in the vapor until the device vibrated. He handed it back to Sean who motioned toward Will.

Will was leaning out of his chair, his soporific eyes on Eric, and took the pen then sunk back into his seat. Giselle sat on a cushion on the floor between Doc's knees, his long dark fingers massaging her shoulders. He placed the pen to her lips and she inhaled.

Eric waited for the vapor to make it's way to his brain. Within a minute a warm blanket of well-being began to cover him. His muscles released and he sank a little deeper into the preternatural comfort of the chair.

He watched Sean and Lily talking, looking at each other, touching and patting each other as they reviewed the moments, the people, the events that had passed since they'd seen each other. He couldn't make out their words, but Lily's body had come awake near Sean. His heart banged in his chest, his cock was fully erect.

Then Sean slid closer to Lily, his fingers reached out and wrapped around her ankle then traveled lightly up her calf to rest on her knee. She leaned into to say something. Her lips moved and Eric thought they formed the words: I've missed you. Sean smiled at her and leaned back.

Eric's fingers gripped the arms of the chair and released. Heart banging in his eyes.

A question, words he wanted to speak, swam toward the surface of Eric's brain, toward his mouth. Finally, he said, in a voice that seemed not his own, "So how do you two know each other, Lil?"

They turned to look at him. Their eyes were on him for what seemed like a very long time. They smiled warmly at him.

"Hi Eek." Said Lily. She got up and came to him, kneeling in front of him. She leaned forward and kissed his mouth. He smiled at the supple touch of her warm lips. "What did you say?" She said.

"How do you know each other?" He repeated in the same disconnected voice. He wanted to ask if she was going to fuck this guy right here in front of him, while he watched, every little move, every little whimper and groan, while his mind was blown, while he came in his pants, while he watched her orgasm.