Homecoming, Back to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she began to come back to herself, her hands gliding and stroking in a consoling post-coital flow. Her body relaxed, moving slowly under him, sliding him in and out of her, she licked and kissed him, taking into her mouth and nose whatever of him she could harvest from his slick, hot skin.

They made small, inscrutable sounds to each other. Her full, tender lips smiled between hungry nibbles at his skin. His semen oozed from her, leaking from around his shaft, the thick white bilge of their ecstasy, it flowed over her anus and onto the couch.

Sean withdrew what seemed like an impossibly long mass of wet muscle from Lily's cunt. She groaned. A spill of clear and pearly effluence rushed out. Her hand came to her wide, swollen opening to feel it, to spread it over her vulva, to trap it inside. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked. She tilted forward, sitting up.

Sean stood and walked to the back of suite, his softening prick, slick with Lily, pendulating at his groin.

Lily looked at Eric, raised eyebrows regarding him but not questioning. She stood and walked to her clothes, picked them up and walked to the back of the suite. Gone from sight.

Eric was still. Blinking, breathing, he did not move in his chair.

Movement caught his eye and looked to see Giselle. She lay on Doc, her back to him as he lay back on the couch. Eric could see his fat cock was buried in her cunt. Her big blue eyes fastened on him and she leaned forward and stood.

She walked to him, Doc's semen running down the insides of her long, shapely thighs. She knelt in front of Eric and smiled for him, the kindest smile Eric had ever seen.

She reached for his zipper, opened it, reached in to Eric's pants and pulled out his dick. It was painfully hard as she maneuvered it, pre come was leaking copiously from the tip. She moved forward as she gripped him and softly, gently touched her pink lips to his. Her candy scent entered his nose and his cock spasmed involuntarily.

She grinned and lowered her head taking his hard prick into her hot, generous mouth. She began to suck. His fingers gathered her long hair behind her head and he came. She swallowed him and he drifted into the void of abandon.

Chapter Ten

Lilys' phone trilled, a chirpy bird-like tone. She opened it and looked at the message. A picture. Not the biggest she'd ever seen but beautiful. It was attached to a man about Eric's height but thickly muscled with a full beard, hairy chest, arms, everything. A tingle fizzed at the base of her spine.

She hit the talk-bubble icon and sent a message.

"Meet?" She attached a picture she used frequently for this purpose; a backlit photo of her on all fours looking back over her shoulder at the camera. She appeared in chiaroscuro, her face unrecognizable, the pose unmistakeable. It always got a prompt response.

Within minutes: "This afternoon?" The pic attached was of an erect penis, of course.

"Dinner first? Smiley Face emoji." She replied.

It had been six month since homecoming. Serious, often uncomfortable discussions had followed between her and Eric about the nature of their relationship. Half truths were corrected. Like, "I love your penis, it's the perfect size."

And full, fateful disclosures were made. Like, "Yes, I've fucked several guys since we've been married. Yes, the frat guys too."

As well as, "I don't want to have kids. I don't want to sleep with other women - really. And, I don't care who, I just need to be in the room when you're with other guys."

She also admitted she wasn't sure she could live without him. To him, to herself.

"Tonight?" A message appeared.

"Someplace expensive. Tongue emoji." She replied.

A reply came with the address of a nice hotel restaurant. "7?"

She copied the message and texted it to Eric.

She replied to the message, "I'm Lil ..."

"Max." Came the reply accompanied by another dic pic, this one in the mouth of a woman whose face had been cropped out, leaving only a bright, crimson collar of lips around a shaft.

She grinned. "Lovely. C U @ 7 Max." She replied.

* * *