Homecoming, Back to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One corner of her mouth curled into a grin, her eyes looked up and away and she said coyly, "Well, we dated for a while back in school. On and off for about a year."

"I had no idea." He said. On and off meant fuck buddies he realized. "Quite a homecoming then."

"Yeah." She said, nodding, brow raised. "I think you got high." She said and chuckled softly.

She stood and ran her hands up and down his thighs. She leaned in to kiss his mouth. The Lily Cloud enveloped him, this time he could taste her arousal, the hormones on her breath, in her saliva. She was probably wet.

"What's going to happen?" He heard himself say, the sound of his voice thin and detached.

She looked into his eyes, her beautiful finger came to his chin pushing his mouth open.

"What do you want to happen?" Her lips and tongue made the words almost without breath. She leaned in a slid her her sweet little tongue into his open mouth then pulled back, looking for an answer. He blinked and nodded and she smiled.

She moved back to the couch and sat next to Sean. His cock spasmed and began to ache. His temples began to buzz and his chest began to thud as the thought of her sucking on Sean flickered through his mind.

"He never smokes." She said to Sean.

Sean turned toward Eric. "How you doin?" He said, his chin lifting to punctuate the question.

"All good. All good." Said Eric and sipped his gin in slow motion.

"Hey man, Your girl's looking fine. You taking good of her. I like to see that." Sean said.

Eric nodded. Sean leaned in.

"Yo, she's good to go." He said. "You cool?"

Eric hesitated, trying to process the words and formulate a response. He could not. Blink and nod was all that came, locked in a thick haze of pleasure, decoupled from events unfolding around him. He sipped his gin, his dick painfully erect. His heart felt as though it might rupture.

His eyes shifted to Lily and he watched.

Sean nodded. "Alright." Eric's eyes remained locked on Lily.

Sean turned back to Lily and slid closer to her. His hand went to his crotch. Lily's eyes were on him.

Chapter Eight

Lily's hand covered Sean's, her eyes flicked to Eric, checking, and away. Her mouth went to Sean's and opened. Her tongue danced impatiently against his. Sean pulled his hand away from his crotch and Lily's hand, taking its place, began rubbing along the length of the bulge she found there.

Eric reached to squeeze and adjust himself. He could not look away from his wife's hand stroking this other man's cock. A cock she had, presumably, had inside her many times before. A cock she knew. A cock she wanted now.

She removed her hand and climbed over him, straddling him. She began to grind her hips against Sean's hardness, her mouth devouring his, her hands on his face holding his head as if trying to eat him.

Suddenly Doc was standing over Eric, looming, huge.

"Hey man, you gotta go. This is a private party." Said Doc. He grabbed Eric by the front of his sweater.

"Whoa dude." Eric heard himself say. "That's my wife!"

"Doc." Said Sean. Doc paused still straining to pull Eric out of his seat.

Sean looked at Eric. "You cool?" He said. "You gonna be cool?"

Eric nodded. Sean looked at Doc and he released Eric. Lily's face was sucking on Sean's neck, humping over his erection. She didn't look up. Sean's hands were holding Lily's ass, squeezing and pulling.

Without looking at Eric, Doc went back to his seat and sank slowly back into it. Giselle was sitting on her heels in front of him. He motioned her away with his head and looked back out onto the game. The man next to him, Will, was out. His head lolled back, his eyes closed. Giselle stood and walked past Eric toward the back of the suite.

Eric straightened his sweater and reached for his drink trying to calm himself, blood so thick in his ears he was sure could hear nothing.

Sean was looking at him expressionless. Lily sucked at his neck, grinding her sweet, tight ass over his lap. Sean found the top of Lily's yoga pants with one hand and slid his fingers under the waistband. He pushed one hand into her pants between the globes of her ass. Lily arched as his finger slid over her anus and found the wet hole of her pussy. He pushed the tip of his finger into her. Lily tipped her head forward onto Sean's shoulder, eyes closed, and groaned. Sean smiled thinly at Eric.

Giselle returned, brushing Eric's knee as she passed him. She looked back at him with heavy lids and licked her pink lips.

She stood behind Lily, reached down and slid a hand under Lily's ass placing another on Lily's hip. She began to rub her mound over her pants. Sean's arms fanned out and rested on the couch back. Lily's head tilted back then fell forward again, her hips grinding over Giselle's hand as it glided back and forth through Lily's crotch.

Then Giselle stopped, took Lily's ponytail in one hand and began to pull. Lily's head lifted from Sean's chest. Giselle stepped back and yanked on the handle of hair in her hand. Lily screamed and tumbled off onto the floor.

Eric went rigid with shock but was frozen to his seat.

From behind, Giselle put her hands under Lily's arms and pulled her up. One hand went to Lily's breast and began to squeeze, the other, between her legs, began to rub. Lily leaned back against Giselle, whimpering between sharps breaths, her hands covering Giselle's. Giselle's mouth came to Lily's neck and she began to suck. Lily's knees started to buckle.

All the eyes in the room were now on the two women, hands adjusting groins. Giselle sucked at Lily's neck as Lily's hands scrambled frantically to find her own breasts under the front of her tight sweater. Her whimpers turned to breathy mewling as her fingers rolled and pulled on her own hard brown nipples. Giselle towered over her, controlled her, holding her in place with her mouth sucking deep red spots on her neck, her hand wedged tightly at the crux of Lily's thighs.

Giselle's hands were now at Lily's hips, pushing the sweater up her flanks and over her head. Then back down her flanks, her fingers sliding under the waistband of Lily's pants. She began slowly pushing them down. Lily's head tilted back, eyes closed, as she continued to tug at her own nipples. Her hips began to revolve in time with Giselle's hands as she slowly pushed down on the top of her pants, sliding them over her muscular hips and ass, down to her knees, down to her ankles.

Eric's head rotated slowly around the room to find Sean and Doc and Will had all removed their pants somewhere along the way and were sitting, stroking themselves as they watched the girls. Everyone in a trance. Then Will's eyes turned slowly toward Eric, pinning him in place with a flat expression, his tongue emerged between tight lips, sliding back and forth as if in preparation. Eric was sure he could hear the sound they made as they slid together.

He looked back to find Giselle kneeling on the floor behind Lily, a hand on each ass cheek and spreading Lily open. Lily bent forward, arching as Giselle's tongue began to lick circles on each cheek then found the top of Lily's ass crack and began to swirl. She slowly probed her tongue down through Lily's crack pausing over her anus, swirling and licking the little, puckered hole. Lily breathed in full, ragged breaths. Her hands found the table in front of her, Lily's tongue began to fuck into Lily's puffy little pussy.

Eric thought she was going to come. He thought he was going to come. He took his hand off his dick and fumbled for his gin.

Suddenly, Will unfolded himself from his chair, rising to his feet. Then he was in front of Lily, his eyes again on Eric, his tongue shifting back and forth between his lip. He lifted his long dark cock and pressed it to Lily's cheek, smearing it with his pre-come.

Lily's head rose, her eyes locked on Will's member and her mouth opened automatically. Will's long, thin fingers wrapped around the back of Lily's head and he pushed himself into her open mouth. Will's lips smiled, his head tilted back, his mouth opened. "Good girl." He breathed. She began to suckle him and moan.

Unbelief squeezed Eric's brain. His cock throbbed between his legs. He willed himself to take a deep breath. He couldn't look away from the cock sliding in and out of his wife's mouth.

Giselle pulled Lily's shoes and pants off. Lily spread her knees apart and Giselle pushed her tongue deeper into Lily, her hands on her Lily's ass. Then one hand lifted and came back down on Lily's heart-shaped ass with a smack. Lily groaned over the cock in her mouth. Giselle hit her again, her tongue fucking in and out. She hit her again. And again. The skin turned red on Lily's ass cheek under the contact, as she began to whimper.

Giselle stood maneuvering her own t-shirt over her large breasts and head dropping it finally to the floor. Her thumbs hooked over the top of her shorts and began to slide them slowly down over her ample hips one side at a time until they too hit the floor. As she watched Lily working on Will's cock she slid a finger into to her cunt, moaning softly.

Impatiently she stepped toward Will, grabbing Lily's pony she tugged. Lily continued to suck on Will, her hips flexing and humping instinctively against nothing. Giselle began to pull on Lily's hair until Will's cock popped out of Lily's mouth. Giselle knelt beside her and they began to kiss. Giselle took Lily's face in her hands and twisted her head, their mouths still locked together. Will continued to stroke himself as the girls kissed in front of him.

Giselle whispered to Lily, then licked her mouth and tongue and lips. Will lowered his cock between the two women and they each began to lick the shaft, taking turns bobbing over the head, sucking on him.

Eric shifted in his seat afraid he might begin to levitate as his body vibrated from the pounding of his pulse. He drained his drink then gripped the arms on his chair turning his knuckles white.

Will moved his hand to the base of his cock pulling back hard on the skin of the hard shaft. The women licked and sucked. Giselle's took him into her mouth and Lily licked the shaft and balls as Will's cock began to pulse. The underside inflated and deflated spastically as he unloaded into Giselle's mouth.

Lily's mouth came to Giselle's mouth, hungry to taste. Giselle's mouth opened, a gob of thick white semen oozed from the glistening black tip of Will's dick. Lily's tongue wiped it away as she took Will into her mouth, sucking hard and bobbing her head, her hand milking the remaining sauce from his dark stalk.

She released it and covered Giselle's mouth with her own as the two women passed Will's essence between them as they kissed.

Doc stood and walked past Eric and sat on the couch next to Sean. They both stroked themselves slowly as they watched the girls kissing and licking each other. Giselle's eyes closed and her mouth opened as Lily's finger moved in and out of her pussy as an orgasm over took her. Finally, Lily pulled her fingers out, kissed her again and slowly crawled toward Eric.

She stood in front of him, bent at the waist leaning forward, her hands on the arms of the chair. She touched her lips to his over and over, her tongue flitting out over his lips, opening his mouth inviting his tongue. He could taste the starchy remainder of another man's semen. Her fingers came to his lips, the warm pad of her finger tracing their contours, pulling them down to reveal his teeth.

"He's going to fuck me." She whispered to his mouth, her eyes cast down. She looked up, into his eyes. It was almost not a question. "Watch?" She said almost silently. She kissed his lips again.

He said nothing for a few seconds. She continued to kiss softly at his lips. He reached up and found her nipple, rolling it between his thumb an forefinger. He looked into her and began to squeeze. She continued to gently kiss his lower lip. He increased the pressure. A tear rolled down her cheek and he released her.

He nodded. She continued to gently kiss his lips and cheeks as he reached up and wiped away the tear with his finger. He returned her kisses. Then she moved away, turning her back to him.

Chapter Nine

Lily stood in front of Sean. His half-hard cock lay on the couch between his legs. One arm stretched across the back, he sipped from a shot glass.

"Whatchu want Tootsie Roll?" Said Sean to Lily.

"You know." She said. Her mouth was open, her fingers swirled lightly over her hips.

"Nuh-uh. Watchu want?" He said, his eyes drilling into her sparking an arc of panic in her diaphragm.

"I want you to fuck me." She said. A pleading look flickered across her face at the possibility that he wouldn't.

"Uh-huh." He said.

She knelt between his legs, her fingers combing his thighs from knees to groin. Her breathing was becoming ragged and short. A hot ball of desire was fizzing madly in the base of her stomach.

"I want you inside me again." She looked into his eyes, her heart hammering. "Make me come. Like we used to."

He looked at Eric and then back to her.

Lily lowered her head, turning in toward Eric. "I want him see you make me come." She said.

Sean fixed a look on Eric and reached for his cock, lifting it for Lily. She looked at Eric, and without looking away, she moved toward the stiffening dark penis. She took it in her grasp and rubbed the slick tip against her cheek, her lips. She brought it to her open mouth and her tongue began to lick the head. She looked away and took him into her mouth. She suckled gently.

Panic squeezed Eric's chest. The sight of Lily sucking eagerly, passionately on another man's prick detonated a fissile reaction of jealously and lust in the pit of Eric's gut. His erection raged, his heart beat in his eyes.

Sean looked down at Lily. His fingers stroked the side of her face, tucking wisps of hair behind her ear.

Sean's cock hardened and became huge with Lily's nursing attention. Long, thick, menacing, the broad head was deeply ridged and bulged her cheeks. Lily sucked eagerly but couldn't get much beyond the head in her mouth now. She lapped at the the shaft with her tongue then began to nod and suck vigorously trying to bring him into her throat. Tears ran down her face as she gagged on him. He let her work.

Soon Will knelt behind her. Another spasm of panic and anxiety ricocheted through Eric. Will's long cock rested on her lower back, his hands reached around her and began to squeeze her tits. Gently at first. Then he isolated her nipples and began to pinch them and pull them. She squealed with pain, Sean's cock muffling her cries.

Will pushed his cock under Lily, threatening to enter her. He lay the length of it along the opening to her wet pussy until the head sat firmly at her entrance. She began to hump her hips. The head furrowed along the opening almost entering her. She squirmed and wriggled, lifting her hips, trying to get it inside her. She looked up at Sean, begging permission.

Sean pulled her head up by her ponytail, his cock left her sucking mouth with a 'pop' and he drew her to his face. Their lips touched. She continued to stroke him, not ready to release her grasp. His hand surrounded her face, tilting her head, pursing her lips, moving her where he wanted her as his lips bit her and kissed her. He was all she could see, he was her world.

"What do you want Tootsie Roll?" He whispered. "You want a dick in you?"

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

She squeezed his cock and began to climb onto him. He lifted and rolled her onto her back. He knelt on the floor between her legs, pulling her ass to the edge of the couch. He lifted his cock to her pussy and began to slide the length through the slick, swollen ridges of her labia.

She gasped, reaching for him, her swiveling hips, trying to capture him. He pulled back and squeezed a huge drop of pre come from the tip, placed it on her clit and smeared it down, placing the broad head against her entrance.

She shifted her hips and moaned at the imminent union. She pulled at his shoulders and flexed her hips, begging him with her body to enter her.

He leaned forward and smashed his lips to hers. Her mouth opened to him, her tongue reached for his. He pushed the head of his cock between her folds, opening her, stretching her until she yielded and it slid into her. She gasped and arched sinuously. He withdrew.

"Sean." She gasped.

Her hands came to his face, she looked into his eyes. He glanced without moving his head toward Eric and back to her. Her eyes flicked over to Eric, and back. Her hands went to Sean's flanks, pulling at him, fingers raking his skin. She touched her top lip with her tongue.

"Look at him." Sean whispered. "Look at him."

She turned to face Eric. Her eyelids drooped then opened, her eyes fastened on her husband. She arched and tugged at Sean, she could feel him about to enter. Her mouth twisted and she bit the side of her lower lip, not looking away.

Sean lowered his hips and pushed into her. Her mouth opened, her head tipped back but she kept her eyes on Eric. Sean pushed in further. She gasped and pulled at him, clawing. She flexed her hips onto his cock driving him into her. He continued deeper. Her held fell back, she gripped his flanks. She left Eric. Watching.

"Uhng." She groaned. "Fuck. Yes."

"Look at him." Sean said.

She exhaled raggedly and looked back at Eric, she looked through him, past him, unable to control the expression on her face. She turned back to Sean, opening her mouth to him, mewling, moaning to him, present to him.

He tilted his hips and pushed, burying the rest of himself inside her. Her hands went to his buttocks, gripping him. She squealed. Her her hips tilted and she began to move in clinging waves beneath him.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh, yessss." She hissed.

He leaned over her, his mouth and weight covering her. He began to fuck in rhythm to her movements. His hips moved over her muscular little body moving slowly in and out of her. Her pussy clung to his shaft each time he withdrew. His hips undulated with with her, each thrust moving the angle of entry and withdrawal. She moved with him on the verge of hysteria.

Her arms strained to pull him closer, her fingers were white with the strain of her grip. Eric could hear her hissing into Sean's ear, urging him, petting him, praising him, cursing him. Her heels lifted and came down high on his buttocks, capturing him, trapping him.

Sean pulled his face back far enough to whisper into her glowing, vital face, their lips touching as his breath and words flowed over her. Her eyes frantically searched his face. His thrusts slowed, deep and possessive.

"Eric." Lily called out just loud enough to hear, breathy, hesitant. "Eric." She repeated in the whimpering tone of one who is being overcome, one who is giving in, giving up. A last, faltering cry before the end.

"Lily?" Eric replied, his throat dry.

"He's going to come." She breathed. Sean lips moved against her face. "He's going to come in me. Eric. He's going to come in me. I want you to ... He's ..." She trailed off, writhing under him.

Her orgasm was rushing up at her now, it was coming. Eric could see it closing in on her. Her eyes closed.

Sean's lips moved against hers as they whispered softly, urgently into each other. He withdrew his shaft halfway, paused and pushed slowly, fully into her. The bulging fist of flesh and muscle between his anus and scrotum began to spasm and throb. His body was pumping jets of his seed into her. Eric watched.

Lily's mouth opened in a silent scream, her body went rigid. Eric could see every muscle in her body flex, held tense in the moment as the orgasm spilled out through her in careless, involuntary spasms.

Her anus began to pucker and pulse in blind contractions. Her hands searched frantically over Seans' body looking for purchase they could not find. The hands of a woman drowning. The hands of a woman gulping air at the surface after years under the waves. She cried out.