Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace quickly swallowed the rest of the lie. "I am sorry, Master," she apologized.

"The next time, I won't be so gracious as to warn you of the consequences should you decide to manufacture a lie and decide to trick me with the falsehood of your words." Decidedly, he spoke again. "I will have Mark come over tomorrow and fix your hair. Until then, keep it tied."

Relief soothed her senses. "Yes, Master."

Daniel paced backward, widening the gap between his clothed self and her naked structure, rubbing the fingers against the five o'clock shadow on his chiseled jaw. "For the purpose of this one week, I will let the old terms of the contract resume. Is there anything you'd like to say, sub? Speak freely," he allowed. "If you have to add or deduct anything from your hard list or change of safe words that I should know of."

"No, Master," she shook her head as she spoke. "My hard limits are the same as are the safe words—red and yellow. But...there's something I want you to know...I mean...it's entirely up to you...and you'd decide..."

"Cut the chase, Grace," he interjected, using her name. He didn't utter her name in distaste or in pain but softly and gently... as a lover would.

"I haven't played for a year," she blurted out. "Save aside for a few bondage or light spanking, Master. I wish you'd please keep that in mind, Master."

Daniel paused for a moment, for he had nothing to say. A part of his masculine pride swelled up at the thought that no one could master her as well as him. But, he detested someone else tying and spanking her ass. "I would only keep that in mind when we are playing if we play at all. However, your punishments will not be lenient. Of course, you have your safe word—use them when it is absolutely unbearable and not a moment before."

"I know, Master," she agreed.

"Relax yourself." With that, he strode towards one of the rooms but suddenly turned around. "Stretch for a bit to have your blood flowing. You may also sit on the couch if you want to, but under no circumstance, you will attempt to cover yourself. I will right back."

Grace watched him disappearing into a room in long strides. His gait was, as always, powerful and sophisticated. His figure, unlike hers, hasn't changed a bit. Ever since she stepped inside, she longed to embrace him and feel the tightness of his muscular torso against her body. Kneading her own biceps, and cracking her neck from side to side, she plopped against the soft couch. When her gaze dropped to her own breasts, she frowned. It has been a year since she involved herself in the lifestyle, so getting naked now and then wasn't an easy task. But the life she led with Daniel was no less than a beautiful dream. And what she wouldn't do it have it back and rectify her mistake!

Her train of thoughts halted when she heard the tell-tale footsteps of Daniel as strode into the living with a tawse in his hand. Good, lord.

"Come here and stand," he ordered, pointing to the center of the room. With her eyes still on the tawse, she gingerly moved to stand where he directed and waited. Her stomach was tied in knots, but now it was more from tension and excitement than fear.

"We will begin your one week with a punishment. Spread your legs." Grace moved her feet apart, but not exactly how she was supposed to. "Wider," he growled. "Bend over and grab your knees tightly, locking your wrists behind. Make sure you don't break the position under no circumstances."

"I will try, Master," Grace mumbled.

Slowly bending down, she wound her wrists behind the knee to get the best grip possible. It was impossible not to blush as she watched Daniel positioning himself behind her. Her exposure could have been more obvious than in any position. Her ass was sufficiently spread apart due to her posture; even her moist cunt was visible to him. She was both aroused and embarrassed.

Daniel lightly tapped her derrière with the tawse in his hand to acquaint her with the object after so long. Biting onto her lips, Grace held back the moan.

"Six strokes with the tawse," he announced. "You don't have to count, but you have to stay in position. Break it and we will begin afresh. Have you understood?"

Six? Yes, she could do it. Definitely, she could do it. "I understood, Master."

Grace steeled her spine to receive the first taste of his punishment since her return but for the longest time didn't have it coming. Her line of sight was restricted to his jeans-clad muscular legs as she waited. And waited.

WHACK! The very first stroke took her by surprise, the force was unfathomable. Since when the tawse bit so hard, she wondered. Thankfully, she kept her balance and didn't break the position.

WHACK! The second one hit the underside of her ass, blazing fire in its wake. Daniel gave approximately two-three seconds in between the hits, allowing her to get accustomed with the pain, to feel the sting in good measure, the draw out the punishment, and most importantly, give her time to safeword out—if she wanted to.

WHACK! The third brutal blow was on the inside of her right thigh, bringing tears to her eyes. But soon the heat spread out and made her pussy throb.

WHACK! WHACK! The fourth and fifth were on alternative ass cheeks as the red color bloomed bright on her pristine, creamy skin. Grace finally let out the audible hiss, her mind spun like a pendulum—between pain and stimulation. Daniel waited until he heard the rhythmic hard breathing. No matter what he said, he wouldn't—couldn't—punish her in anger or exact revenge on the woman who still holds a special place in his iron-clad heart.

WHACK! The final blow came and rushed the senses out of her body, as she couldn't help but break the position and got on all fours on the expensive carpet. Wheezing, she finally let her training reflect. "Thank...you...Master...for the...lesson."

Wordlessly, Daniel lowered himself beside her and discarded the tawse. His deft fingers reached out between the cracks of her enflamed ass, skimmed over dripping pussy and felt the dampness. He knew the lesson was rough, but not intolerable.

"Was that hard?" he asked nevertheless.

Grace nodded her head vigorously, still coming to terms with the receding pain. "Yes, Master."

"And yet I feel your cunt dripping on my fingers," he stated matter-of-factly. Surely she wasn't going to deny that. "So, when I said 'six strokes' I believe you took it lightly and judged it quantity over quality. Am I right?" he asked her softly.

A sub should never underestimate the Dom before her, and especially when the Dom is Daniel Blackwood. Grace titled her face slightly, meeting his stony, grey eyes and admitted her mistake. "Yes, Master. I thought it would be...easy," she said softly.

Daniel laughed, shaking his head. The sight was so beautiful that, for a brief moment, Grace reveled in it. "If you have come in here expecting 'easy', then you have me confused with someone else, Grace. This is just a small taste of your impending one-week that you have demanded so submissively."

Confused, Grace finally sat up on her knees, carefully not sitting back on the hunches. She pondered over his words as the foggy brain began clearing up.

"You still have a chance, Grace," Daniel told her and pointed towards the door. "You can go away and save yourself the trouble. But, remember this, if you stay, I would not have anything less than your absolute submission. I would demand your thoughts, your pain, your pleasure and everything that you once gave me, and not an ounce less."

Daniel waited. Watching the woman he loved walking away once again would demolish his heart, or whatever left of it. But he had to make sure of it. Daniel Blackwood was a man who didn't negotiate his terms—take it or leave it. However, it didn't mean he was a chauvinistic ass. If he demanded of something, he gave ten times over. Daniel was an exacting master; he did everything with military precision, and in return, he gave all that he was to the woman he loved—his 'peach' as he called her. And when the feelings were so deep, the hurt was deeper.

The silence stretched between them as Daniel held his breath. Grace glanced at the door, and then looked at him. A serene smile peeked out of her lips as she revealed her intentions. "I will stay, Master."


12