All Comments on 'Homecoming Ch. 02'

by Semele93

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Yep, still wrong

He doesn't trust her. He still thinks he's got to micro-control her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue. Your amazing at writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please write more

Have been waiting forever, please please please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trouble Ahead

Well it would appear the infallible Dom strikes again. If he honestly thinks he’s blameless he should have turned her away at the door. What he’s doing now...

“Did you remember once I told you that there's a dominant for every submissive out there?" Grace nodded and Daniel's smile stretched. "I am not the dominant for you, Grace. At the end of this week, you would know it."

that just tells me that he’s punishing her out of anger and hurt, I’m not saying he doesn’t have a right to be hurt because I’m assuming there’s a very good reason why he’s hurt.

In reality the ONLY way that this week of punishment plays out is that he ends up physically abusing her and she won’t safeword because she thinks she deserves it and she doesn’t want to disappoint him, she will let him hurt her because she wants to please him. He could burn through her hard limits and she still won’t safeword. Then the trust between could be irreparable.

I’m hoping this plays out better than that which is why I’m still reading. Yes I do know it’s just a story and it’s fantasy but with this kind of fantasy story the only way it makes sense is if it’s plausible/ has enough realism.

Btw I think I covered his confusion on female body image issues in my comment on Ch1. Obs that was after you’d posted the first 3 chapters.

Tess (UK)

Semele93Semele93about 4 years agoAuthor
@Tess (UK)

Hey Tess,

The following line is from Ch. 01:

"So many emotions bubbled and stirred in his mind, in his heart at the sight of her. But Daniel has vowed never to be involved again emotionally, putting an iron casing around his wounded heart."

See, it's just not a Dom-Sub relation because he was emotionally invested in her.

"The older arrangement remains the same, except a few changes. Seven days, twenty-four-seven—you will be under my dominance, my control. We won't encroach upon your hard limit, but I can come up with a punishment for each one of these seven days. And I will warn you beforehand, each one will be harder than the prior one. Needless to say, you would have your safe-words," Daniel detailed her."

An experienced Dom will NEVER abuse a sub, or beat her in anger, or burn through her hard limits. It was clear from CH. 01 that it was Daniel who mastered her, so he can very well gauge her reactions. Simply because a 'punishment' was hurting, doesn't mean it was unbearable.

And there was no clause between them that SAFEWORD would nullify the seven-day-agreement.

If you keep aside the BDSM element for just a moment, you'd see that they are simply a couple - flawed in their own ways - and trying to find a way back to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous