Homecoming Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace is punished for three infractions.
4.5k words
4.42
28.2k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Semele93
Semele93
37 Followers

Author's Note: To the people who constantly appreciated and asked for more, the third part is for you guys. A big thank you for all the love and support. Please let me know in the comments if you have liked reading the story.

Day TWO.

The following day, Grace woke up a little later than usual and found a sticky note beside her bed that read—"Your breakfast is on the table, so help yourself and once you're done, strip and kneel in the study room. I am out for some errands, will be back ASAP — Daniel."

Her first day of punishment went horribly wrong but ended up pleasingly. She was finger-fucked, plugged, spanked over the bench and then caned, followed by amazing sex. Even though Daniel wanted to keep this strictly impassive, he failed miserably. Perhaps, even a dominant, has a heart, after all.

Grace stretched lazily and strode into the bathroom to finish her business. Out of sheer curiosity, she lifted her nightgown, turned her back to the mirror, and witnessed the welts decorating her ass, slightly less wicked than the previous day.

There was a time when she proudly wore his marks on her skin, but now, things were a little different. Daniel Blackwood had given her seven days—and in those days, she has to prove to him that he was the Dominant for her.

As directed, Grace managed to follow his instructions to the letter as she gorged on her favorite breakfast. The fact that Daniel remembered and prepared it for her meant a world to her. She quickly entered the room, stripped to nothing and assumed the position.

Now, all she had to do was wait, which was the toughest test, for Grace was anything but patient.

After what felt like an eternity, she heard the soft footfalls approaching, the sound of a disciplined gait as Daniel entered.

"Hmm...nice and naked," he mumbled, standing before her kneeled posture. Grace trained her eyes down, despite being desperate to see him. She could smell the woody musk filling the room upon his presence and the seductive whiff made her yearn for him even more. But a good submissive doesn't give in to such impulses, for pleasing her dominant must be of paramount importance.

"How does your ass feel, sub?" he asked.

"A little sore, Master."

"A little?" He sounded disappointed. "Why don't you get up, bend over, grab your knees and let me see for myself?"

"Yes, Master." Grace dutifully did as she was instructed, bending over with her back towards him and her wrists wrapped around the knees. The position was pretty vulnerable with her asshole and pussy exposed lewdly. Not that she had anything to hide from him, but an inspection like that was as humiliating as arousing.

Daniel smiled softly, tracing the pinkish welts from yesterday's caning, watching her hiss and then whimper when he rubbed her anal whorl. Even though her pussy was glistening, he didn't touch it.

"You may get up, sub, and face me," he allowed.

Relieved, Grace turned to face him; careful enough to drop her hands to the side but being naked before her aristocratic, well-dressed man was a challenge in itself. Not only it made her conscious but vulnerable too.

It didn't take a skilled dominant like Daniel Blackwood to read the signs of uneasiness in a submissive, and then, brutally eradicate them as well.

He fisted a bunch of hair at the back, slamming his lips against hers, and savored the lingering taste of the fruity tang. Daniel kissed her with the meticulous passion of a man with every bit of love and lust in his mind.

After breaking the kiss, he took each of her nipples between his fingers, twisting them at his pleasure as the sensation sent her to her toes.

"Hmmm." He kept humming his approval. "You have always had the most gorgeous breasts, Grace."

"Thank you, Master."

He cupped the globes, feeling the generous warmth radiating off them, and then suddenly stopped. "It is shame that I don't have time to enjoy these lovely breasts now," he said in his dom-voice that instantly made her apprehensive.

Daniel thrust a hand between her legs, forcing them apart and stroked the inner of her thighs. One hand still gripped her hair while he continued to enjoy making her squirm.

Grace was throbbing inside out. She was barely holding it together until his fingers navigated down to her outer labia and traced the heat in the area. Instinctively, her thighs clamped shut, earning her a well-smarting slap on her pussy lips. Ow.

"You seem really eager for the punishment." He let go of her pussy, herding her towards the four-poster bed by the hair. "Let's see if you would enjoy it as much as I would."

He restrained her hands with the cuffs hanging from the chains while her legs were tied to the bedposts. Grace had good control over her tongue, not speaking unless spoken to, but her mind kept on contemplating the various punishments he had administered over the years while he kept her spread eagle like this.

Daniel stood at the foot of the bed, relishing on his handiwork and staring at his naked and completely bound runaway submissive. "I almost forgot how much I like you in this way—your hands bound, legs wide open for...anything I wish to do to you, and you can't absolutely do anything about it." Even though his words were crude, the huskiness of his voice made it sound dangerously seductive.

His eyes hovered all over her creamy naked skin. Needless to say, his mouth was watering and his cock was painfully erected. Grace whimpered, gyrating her hips a little—a futile effort to test the restraints.

Immediately, Daniel's narrowed gaze flew to hers. "Are you getting impatient, slut?"

"No, Master." But her strained voice belied her reply.

"Good because I intend to make a good slut out of you before I deliver the punishment that you have so well earned." His smirk brightened as he reached down to fluff the soft wispy curls between her legs. "Tell me, Grace, are the sluts allowed to hide their cunts with hair?"

Grace made a little notice in her throat while her cheeks had gone all pink. Unable to answer, she solemnly shook her head.

"Right, they are not allowed. And since you did, I have to take out my precious time and shave your slutty, dripping cunt for my use." He sighed dramatically, making a clucking his tongue.

Grace watched him disappear into the bathroom and the reappear within a few minutes, holding a tray full of shaving necessities. Her eyes widened at the sight of gleaming cut-throat razor while her pussy pulsed in anticipation. Daniel most definitely knew how to wield the sharp instrument as he often shaved the fuzzy hair on her nape to lick the skin better, but to have him use it down there...well, the thought was terrifying as well as lascivious.

He settled between her legs, placed a towel beneath her ass and began to stroke her mound gently, checking the length of her pubic hair. Then, he picked up the clipper from the tray and switched it on.

"I know you can't move, naughty slut, but I don't want you to squirm either," he instructed. Yeah, easy to say for him, Grace thought with mental eyes roll.

Without a preamble, he brought it to her mound and began to shear her curls that accumulated between her legs. The whispers of shorn pubes against her tender skin, coupled with the vibration of the clippers, are delightful in a dangerous way.

Daniel used his thumb over the hood of the clit and pushed upwards, a deliberate act of sexual torture, as he continued to harvest her year-long growth.

"Much better," he commented, switching off the clippers and lightly patting her freshly shorn sex. Grace groaned inwardly and tried to peek between her legs, but her Dom suddenly announced, "I am far from done with you, slut."

He picked up the foam to slather all over her exposed sex, taking his own sweet time to prepare his sub for his pleasure. He was extra attentive around the labia, separating the lips to the smear the inner lips.

The act of grooming your sub was not only intimate but cherishing. Even though Daniel Blackwood promised Grace an impending punishment, he was enjoying baring her pussy.

All too soon, he wiped off the foam from his fingers and picked up the razor as Grace's eyes widened a bit. "Relax," he soothed, for the first time. "I know how to use a sharp razor around sensitive areas."

Of course, he knew. It was Daniel, who for the first time ever, shaved her bare at her house.

She chewed her bottom lips and meekly nodded. "I know, Master. I am not afraid." She was aroused—strongly and irresistibly horny—hoping he'd stop his ministrations.

Daniel's lips sliced into a smirk as he began to draw the sharp object across her foam area, starting from the top of her mound. His strokes were unhurried, careful, and extremely sensual.

The raw scrape of the razor was so distinct that Grace couldn't help but moan into it. She felt his fingers skimming over the tender places—tugging, spreading and shaving with utmost care.

"Unnhhh..." Giving herself into the pleasure, for a long moment, she almost forgot her submissive position and began to grind her hips.

Daniel was almost done with his handiwork when he gazed up to his submissive, brazenly trying to orgasm. Her eyes were closed, shoulders tight as she whimpered lowly. With his free hand, he punched her open clit as the sting catapulted her into a burst of instant pleasure pleasure.

"Unh. Oh, God."

"I hope enjoyed that one," Daniel said lazily, wiping the residual foam and her juices off the cunt with a soft, wet cloth. "Because you are not going to pay the piper for that."

"I am sorry, Master. I don't know what happened...I just..."

"Do not dare to act like a little virgin who doesn't know she was about to orgasm until the very end. You have been my trained slut, and I know exactly what a slut deserves when they defy their master."

He drew his eyes back to her bare pussy, his fingers dancing over her swollen, smoothly shaved vagina. "Can you feel this?" he asked, parting the lips and fingering her. "Now you are truly naked—bare and beautiful."

Unable to think, she graced him with a "Thank you, Master."

Once Daniel had set aside the items, freed her from the bounds to have the blood flow normalize, he returned by her side enthusiastically. "So, let's count the transgressions, sub." The moment of truth was before Grace.

"First, you arrive here to be mastered, with your bushy cunt, even though you knew how much grooming means to me," he began with his grating dominant tone—low and dangerous.

"I am really—"

"Don't," he warned her gravely. "I am not finished yet, and this conversation is not double-sided. I talk, and you listen. Do you understand, slut?"

Grace nodded. It was common among dominants to gag the subs before punishment. Of course, he would give her a fair chance to argue, but only once he was finished.

"Second is your customary punishment. And lastly, for coming all over my fingers, and without express my permission when I was kind enough to shave you. And if you'd ask me, this was the gravest of your mistakes. Now, you may speak if you have anything to contradict me."

Grace sucked in a huge breath, chewing onto her bottom lip, and forlornly hoping for a small reprieve. "I will accept my punishments to the best of my abilities, Master," she breathed.

"Finally you're learning to own your mistakes," he noted. "Good. Three infractions, so thirty lashes? That sounds good, don't you think?"

Thirty lashes with anything, from the hand of an experienced master like Daniel, were enough to safeword a masochist. But since he didn't specify the instrument but only walked over to pick up a lightweight flogger with suede leather strands, Grace was partially relieved.

"I asked you something, slut," he chastised with a painful pinch on her right nipple.

"Ah! Yes, master, I will take it," she blabbered out.

Daniel smiled wickedly. "A good thirty lashes on your cunt," he revealed, "Since it is your pretty pussy that landed you into trouble, let's teach that a nice lesson."

The reality finally dawned over her as her face ashen. "All thirty on my..."

"Every one of those thirty will be delivered on your open cunt. But that's not the only thing you have to worry about, little slut." He softly rubbed his thumb over her trembling lips and then moved on to knead her breasts—one at a time and leisurely. "I decided to be creative. The first ten lashes would be simple but enough to make you regret your orgasm. For the next ten lashes, your nipples would be clamped. And for the last ten,"—he smiled at devilishly at her—"your bottom will be figged."

If Grace wasn't sure about thirty lashes before, she was freaking out now.

"But I will not gag you, Grace. You will have your safe word."

She nodded slowly, knowing this would be intense so far after her return. She has never expected him to go easy on her, but the lengths of wicked imaginations were completely lost on her.

"I want your bottom on the edge of the bed," he ordered as she quickly complied. Probably, she was hoping to simply 'get on with it'.

Daniel took each of her legs again and cuffed with the chains hanging from the four-poster bed. All this while, he didn't quite break the eye contact, relishing on her concoction of fear and arousal.

"I should have made you spread your pussy with your fingers, but I don't want to hurt your fingers," he said as-a-matter-of-factly. "So try keeping your hands at the back of your head and the fingers locked. If they interrupt me, I will strike your bare cunt with a cane. Five strokes." The timbre of his voice dipped a little. "Do you want me to cane your bare pussy, slut?"

Her eyes widened like saucers. "No, no, Master." She quickly laced her fingers behind her head. As a result, her breasts surged higher and became more prominent—like a sacred offering to her God.

"Ah! There's the well-trained submissive." He smiled briefly before leaning down to suck and nip her accessible nipples.

The combination apprehensive punishment and the momentary seduction sent her body and mind into overdrive. Grace was abundantly aroused and deliciously scared. She watched him gradually pull away and reach for the flogger.

Instinctively, her mouth parted but the stern shake of his head erased the unspoken words. She watched him drew back his arm, the sound the leather ribbons whispering through the air before they slapped her cunt with a smarting smack.

Soft mewls came out of her as the successive strikes of the flogger kissed her cunt. Daniel found a nice pattern of trailing down the ends of the strands all over her stomach, cunt, and thighs before going for the next two.

"We are done with the first ten," he announced as he lightly touched her puffed-up folds. They were pink and glowing. "I love how swollen your clit is, and how beautifully wet you are." He met her shy eyes with a wicked smile. "Not much of a punishment then, is it?"

Grace mutely watched him take out the nipple clamps and then braced himself on one hand as he leaned down to tease her breasts. The firm hands felt exquisite against the luxe texture of her skin. As soon as Daniel felt the putty submissive melting under his touch, the pain of previous flogging receded; he took her begging nipples and promptly clamped them.

"Ow, ow." She intuitively scowled at him but that earned her a stern look.

"If I see that look again, I will clamp your clit as well," he threatened good-naturedly with a mischievous glint on his eyes.

"Sorry, Master," came the soft voice.

"Ready for the next round?" he asked rhetorically and retrieved the flogger. The first strike of the second round came with full force, erasing out all the pent-up arousal.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" Grace shrieked with her head thrown back against the mattress while her hips canted forwarded. Bad move. And it played against her advantage.

Daniel lashed her offered pussy mercilessly, stopping in between to caress her throbbing nipples to ignite a small trail of fire.

Then the flapping began until the ten strikes were delivered deftly over her inflamed folds.

"Concentrate on your breathing, little sub," the Master coached. "Punishments are meant to be painful, though not unbearable."

Sweat broke out on her forehead, then over the rest of her body. It was a little too much. Her nipples burned, her body felt icy, yet the most sensitive spot was on fire.

Daniel gave her a couple of minutes to cope with mounting pleasure and pain. He bent down and blew a stream of air at her pussy.

"Unh. Unh." She groaned and begged that made him chuckle.

He was utterly delighted to see her like this - bound and helpless to his dominance, but absolutely wanton. Before he would lose his head, the stern Master in him reared back and retrieved the last vicious item of her ultimate torture - the ginger root. It was skilfully peeled, shaped, and prepared for his sweet submissive's anal passage.

Grace absently chewed her lips, her gaze following the ginger root in his hand, and the bottle of lube of the other.

"I am going to give you a choice here, naughty cunt. I can prepare you with my fingers first, followed by the ginger root, or I can lube the thing and directly put it inside your tight hole. Which one would you prefer?"

Grace glanced from him to the ginger root and then back at him. "I would like your fingers first, Master," she decided.

Daniel smirked and played along. "I am sorry, but where would you like my fingers first?" he asked as he poured a generous amount of lube.

Grace was about to scowl at him again but quickly schooled her features. "I would like your fingers in my anal hole first, Master," she bit out, making him chuckle.

"That was a good save, little slut. But next time, try to modulate the voice as well. I might not feel as generous as I am right now." He stood between her gaping thighs now, pushed aside her butt cheek with one hand while directing his finger at her asshole. The moment she felt the coolness, her anal muscles clenched instinctively.

"Please, please, please."

"I know that you haven't experienced anal for a long time, but you are not an anal virgin, Grace." The finger began to screw in, past the tight ring of her anal whorl, as she squirmed defiantly and clenched around it purposely. "Breathe and let me in, sub," he coaxed her in a deep, smooth voice, like melted butter over chocolate.

The force of his command settled over her like a warm blanket as she slowly gave in. The initial intrusion burned a little, but the nerves eventually awakened.

When Daniel found her settling in, enjoying, moaning, he earnestly began to fuck her. The slurping and pop sound filled the air along with her thick groan.

"There's my little anal whore," Daniel cooed and pushed in another finger.

"Oh, God, Master," she gasped and thrashed her head from side to side.

In the haze of heightened sexual frenzy, all of their grudges and complaints died down. It was just a seasoned Master dominating his trained submissive. The emotions were raw, wild, and passionate.

"It is a bloody shame not to use this sweet hole of yours," he panted; his cock was straining his pants.

"Mmmhmmm," she whimpered as her body jerked and shuddered with the bestial waves of pleasure overwhelming her, sweeping her away and anally fucked her in all sorts of wicked ways.

The climax was almost at the edge when he suddenly pulled out, leaving her empty.

"Time for your figging," she heard him faintly and felt a strange sort of coolness. The ginger root was as thick as one of his fingers and easily slid in. Her sphincter clenched around it dutifully.

Daniel tugged at her nipple clamps and robbed her attention back to him. "I am going wait for a couple of minutes for the ginger to work its magic," he said. "Meanwhile, a good submissive would thank her Master when he was so kind enough to stretch asshole before figging."

Semele93
Semele93
37 Followers
12