Homecoming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want the truth—well, here's the thing, Master. I didn't sleep well. And it was because of you!" she accused painfully.

"Me?" Daniel quirked his eyebrow.

"Yes, yes—You! I have never slept alone in this house, and never in the guest room, even when we fought like crazy." She wheezed in between her speech. "I get it. You wanted to punish me. Then take out the whips and get it done once and for all, but please, please..." The words disappeared as violent sobs shook her body.

"I would like to believe that there is a bit of sadist in me, but I only beat on a willing woman and surely not for personal gratification only. Do you realize Grace you always choose to lie over the brutal truth?"

She knew, and she regretted every stripe of the cane. "And, and...I hated this damn spanking bench, too," she mumbled, looking down.

This time he smiled generously. "Let me show you that it can be pleasurable too. You have taken your punishment, so it's time for your reward."

With that, he disappeared behind her back and gently rotated the long-forgotten plug in her ass. Electricity jolted her nerves and reawakened the senses instantly, forcing her to break the position.

"Keep still," came the hardened command in his Dom-voice. "You may come when you are ready, scream as much as you want, but don't move or try to close your legs." To warn her, he pinched the spot when he had caned her earlier.

Daniel stooped down and began to lick her wet folds and throbbing clit. Big hands gripped her asscheeks and parted between for his convenience while he kept laving the sweet juices off her. Alternatively, he fingered her cunt, teasing her G-spot. Daniel didn't plan on penetrating her, but it became nearly impossible to rein in his own erection.

"Fuck," he muttered gutturally, zipping down and driving his cock into her channel.

"Oh, oh...mmmhmm," Grace whined when the skin-on-skin contact brought in another wave of pleasure.

The air thickened with the smell of sex as throaty moans and grunts disrupted the silence in the study room. Lust and unbridled need consumed them as Daniel thrust into her with the finesse of a caveman. Grace, too, met his thrusts with passion and untamed desire.

"Such a naughty slut," Daniel grunted playfully, grabbing her hair to pull her head back.

With his other hand, he twisted the plug vigorously, commanding, "Come. Come with me." To make it irresistible for her, he increased the thrusts and Grace exploded. The orgasm not only shook her to the core but left a rippling effect on her nerves.

"Next time," Daniel panted. "I am going to fuck her ass and make you come," he promised darkly.

The intense caning, followed by the wild intercourse drove her into subspace—something she hadn't experienced for a long time. When her sleepy-eyes opened, she found herself snuggling close to his body, her head resting against the crook of his arm. The world felt right for Grace. She parted her lips to express her gratitude, but he shoved a decadent piece of chocolate into her mouth. Hmmm. Hazelnut Chocolate. Something she loved and he indulged her with it.

Daniel didn't mean to lose himself so much, but when he delivered the pain at such measure, the Dom owed a responsibility of aftercare. But was it simply responsibility? Hell, no. He was aching—dying—to capture her into his arms and found it difficult to stay away from Grace.

However, he wouldn't be able to bear another painful separation. So, this time, he determined to push her a little more for her own good. One week—he decided—one week would either seal their relationship or break it forever.

12