Homecoming Ch. 02: Same Time Next Year

Story Info
Because last year was so good.
1.2k words
4.41
5.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit crisp with a chill in the air when I arrived for another Homecoming. I was looking forward to socializing, attending a few parties, and generally reconnecting with old friends. It promised to be a fun weekend.

I arrived and headed straight for the first-night party. The drinks were flowing and the music was playing. I grabbed a beer. I was chatting with a few friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi!" said Carla enthusiastically, with a big smile. She wore one of her trademark long jumpers and her usual wide-brimmed hat. She had a glass of red wine in her hand. "Glad you made it back. How have you been?"

The music started. Carla began to pull me away from my friends. "Let's dance," she said. She tugged at my arm.

"Later, guys," I said. I followed her to the dance floor. Carla put her glass of wine down.

"So good to see you," Carla said. "I've been thinking about you. I had such a good time last year." She smiled. We danced. "Have you thought about me?"

"Once or twice," I said, chuckling. The music slowed down.

"Oh, a slow dance," Carla said. She snuggled up close to me. I put my hand on her back. It slowly crept to her pretty ass. "Mmmm," she said, smiling, and she blew in my ear. "I like that."

"I've been waiting to see you all year," Carla said. She kissed me. With my other hand, I unhooked her bra. She smiled. "Looks like you remember."

"How could I forget?" I said. "You were wonderful. Mind-blowing." Carla smiled and blew in my ear again. We kissed.

"I don't think we'll be here too long," I said offhandedly. Carla eagerly rubbed closely against me. She grinned.

"Probably not," she said with a laugh. She was quietly giggling. I spun her around, my hand on her shapely ass, and pressed her to me.

"Kiss me," she said. I kissed her. She responded by sticking her tongue in my mouth.

The music stopped. Carla took my hand and led me off the dance floor. "I think it's time to leave," she said.

We walked along in the cool night, chatting. Carla took her bra off. She smiled as she showed it to me, then put it in her pocket, just a little end hanging out.

"Funny thing," Carla said. "I'm in the same room as last year."

"Cool," I said. Carla stopped walking. She stared at me.

"Is something wrong?" I said.

"Nope," she said. "I'm just horny as hell. I was thinking about last Homecoming all the way here." She grabbed me. She kissed me hard, grabbing my crotch. "I need it tonight," she announced. "I need it badly." She unzipped my pants.

"I think we should get to your room," I said. We continued to walk. I held the door for Carla as she entered the building, then I entered behind her. We proceeded down the hall. I backed Carla against the wall, kissed her hard, and began to unzip her dress.

"Room, remember?"

We entered the room. Carla unzipped her dress and took it off. Quickly she was wearing only her red panties. She pulled me to her. We kissed again. She gave me lots of tongue. She undid my belt and my pants fell to the floor.

I sat down on the bed. She hopped on my lap, kissing me eagerly while she unbuttoned my shirt. I leaned forward until I was directly on top of her. Carla's hands caressed my chest. My shirt came off.

Carla sat up. That forced me to sit. She sat on my lap, her lovely tits directly in my face. Her panties were rubbing closely and hard against my shorts. I was getting hard.

"Nice," said Carla as she gave me a hard, wet kiss. I sucked her nipples. She continued to rub her crotch against mine.

Now Carla pushed me back on the bed. She halfway stood over me as she slid her wet panties off. Now she kissed my chest, moving down towards my hard dick. She pulled my undershorts off. My cock stood straight up.

"Oooh," said Carla as she brought her sexy body down on top of me. My erect penis slid easily inside her warm, wet vagina. "Oooh," she said again as I entered. She smiled. I pushed and thrust as Carla bounced and danced happily on top of me. My hands fondled her round tits.

'Oh, God," Carla said She let out a loud moan. "Oh, God." She closed her pretty eyes and threw her head back.

"Oh. My. God!" I continued to push my way into Carla, taking as much of her as I could on each push.

"Keep it up! Keep it up! More! More! Oh. My. Goooooooddddd!!!!!" I smiled as I watched her excitedly scream with pleasure. She leaned over and kissed me.

Carla's breath was short. "Keep going," she sad breathlessly. Her breath was so short that I could hear her breathing. Her legs shook. She was shaking back and forth. Her brown hair was flying all over. Her eyes were bulging.

"Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeessssss!!!" I kept pushing into her, deeper and harder. She was shaking even harder. She had a huge smile. Her entire body spasmed with excitement. Again she closed her eyes. "Oh God!" she exclaimed. "Oh God. Oh. My. God!" She tightened up her sweet pussy around my ready organ.

As my cock started to jerk, Carla continued to bounce on it, taking in every ounce of my juice. Even as it started to recede, she continued bouncing on it. She was determined to get every ounce of me.

Finally, I spewed my last. My dick went down. Carla kissed me again as she rolled off me. She lay next to me. Her fingers caressed my exhausted penis. She licked them and smiled.

"God, that was good," she said. "Wow!" She continued to stroke my dick. I played with her nipples as she kissed me. I kissed her torso. Now, I kissed her pussy. I pushed the lips apart and my tongue entered her female area.

It didn't take long for my tongue to bring sweet Carla to another orgasm. She moaned as she shivered again.

With a smile, Carla rolled on her back. She spread wide. "Ready?" she said.

Was I ready? "I'm always ready for someone as good as you," I said. I climbed up on top of pretty Carla. My once again hard cock pushed into her with ease, meeting no resistance.

"Oh," said Carla. Again I thrust her, over and over, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. She wriggled underneath me, matching me motion for motion. We kept at that for quite a while.

"Oh God!" Carla said again. "So good! It's...so...good!" She kissed my chest. I blew in her ear.

"Harder!" she cried. "Harder. Ooooooohhhhhh!" I pushed deep into her. I was thrusting rapidly. Carla's face contorted, her eyes bulged again. She was short of breath.

"Oooooooohhhhh...myyyyyyyy....GOOOOOOOOD!!!" Again she started to shake and shiver and spasm. I kept pushing as her pussy closed around my stiff cock. It jerked a second round of jism into Carla. She gleefully took it all in.

I climbed off her and we lay in bed next to each other, naked. "Wow," she said. "You're great."

"Well, it's easier when you have such a great partner," I said. Carla giggled.

"Thanks." She kissed me. She cuddled up close to me, her head resting on my arm. "I knew I needed to come back to Homecoming."

"I'm glad you did," I said. She kissed my cheek and closed her eyes.

"So am I," she said. "So am I."