Homecoming Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry...I was lost. Thank you, Master."

"If your pussy weren't that bright a red, I would have added another ten along with the ones coming for you."

"And I would have taken it, Master," Grace replied with a meek voice.

His eyes dashed towards her and watched the sincerity in her eyes, the pliable body language, and the serene submission.

Fuck. With each day, Daniel was beginning to fall in love with her all over again. He knew he couldn't afford the same mistake twice. Grace would up and leave at her whim, leaving him heart-broken.

He wanted to be angry at her, then why couldn't he be?

He took in a sharp breath, steeling his spine, and resumed at the task at hand.

"Ten strikes. These ten will be harder than anything you know." The husky voice unsettled her more than the burning ginger root seated inside her asshole. "If it becomes intolerable, feel free to safeword, Grace. If you injure yourself gravely by not safewording, you will be out of my house and my life so fast, your head will spin. Have I made myself clear, sub?"

"Yes, Master."

Without ceremony, he brought the first strike over her open cunt and right between the folds. The lash was so accurate and so smarting, the air in her lungs whooshed.

"Fucking hell. Fuck, fuck!"

Daniel watched her for a long second, noticed the helpless wriggle of her bound legs, before going for the third and fourth one.

"No, no, please. I am sorry!" The poor submissive kept blabbering.

It was technically the twenty-second strike of the flogger against her pussy, coupled with the blazing burn of the ginger juices.

"Safeword?" Daniel asked.

She blinked up through the tears, now streaming from the corner of her eyes, and sniffled at him. "No, Master. Please continue."

Whoosh and the slap. The fifth one drove Grace mad with pain as an ear-splitting cry left her throat dry.

"Yellow. Please, yellow," she pronounced in the faintest of a whisper.

Daniel immediately set aside the flogger and settled by her head, petting and calming her down.

"I know it's tough, little sub, but you can," Daniel hummed. He pushed away the hairs sticking to her sweaty forehead, dabbing a towel gently, and kept repeating, "I am here; I am right here, Grace."

The pain receded a little, the burn was the same, but she eventually breathed better.

"I think I am ready, Master," she allowed.

"Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"I am." She nodded confidently. "I am not going to Safeword if I can take the punishment I deserve. So, please continue, Master."

Daniel nodded and resumed by picking up the discarded flogger. When positioned, he was bewildered to find her pussy red, enlarged, and dripping with her juices.

Grace was not only a submissive but also a bit of a masochist. She loved receiving wicked pain as much as he loved delivering them.

"Brace yourself, sub," she heard, and then came down the sixth vicious strike of the leather flogger.

Her body vibrated with knotted tension.

The seventh, eighth, and ninth were equally painful, and yet she was leaking.

"The last one, and with this, I would earnestly hope you wouldn't dare to repeat your offenses," Daniel told her in his heavy Dom voice she both loved and feared.

Whoosh and the slap. "Ahhhhhh!"

The sound of Grace's cry, the echo of the last strike, and Daniel's heavy breathing hung precariously on the electrically charged air. This punishment wasn't easy for either of them.

As quickly as possible, he freed her legs from the cuffs, drew out the ginger root, and pulled her frail body into his arms. Grace couldn't hold back anymore and sobbed into his shoulder like a child, wetting his t-shirt. Surely, her Master didn't mind that one bit.

"You did so well." His large palm eclipsed her nape. "I am fucking proud of you, Grace," he admitted in all honesty.

They sat there for a long time as Daniel held a straw to her lips, allowing little sips of water, wiping away her tears until her head was straight.

Slowly, his attention went to her breasts. "As much as I love these nipples clamped, it's about time to take them off. Are you ready?"

Grace nodded with a small whimper.

"Ok, then. Breathe in and hold." She did, but the moment he tugged them off, it hurt like dickens.

"Ahhhh. Bloody, bloody hell!" She screeched into his neck.

He laughed the way she cursed in a sharp British tongue. He slowly massaged her breasts to ease off the pain.

It was one most ethereal feeling in the world to care for your submissive. The relationship was completely based on give-and-take.

His hands trailed over her body-everywhere. And when it rested over her lower stomach, she instinctively opened her legs to him. The long, masculine fingers dipped down towards the damp and heated flesh, and she let out a long moan that lightened his eyes with satisfaction.

"Would you like to cum with my cock inside you, naughty girl?" he asked in her ear salaciously, and she nodded. "Then let me hear you beg. Beg your Master for your release."

"Please," she croaked with despair. "Please fuck me, Master. Please fuck me and allow me to cum with your cock inside my pussy."

His eyes blazed while the steel in him melted. "This time, slut, I will."

He was naked in seconds and climbed on top of her. Daniel was impatient as well as he took her in a single powerful thrust while the slight pain made her squeal. He groaned when the walls of her vagina squeezed his dick like it was customized for him.

"Since your pussy is well-punished, I'd go slowly," he grunted in between slow movements.

Grace was already lost into the realm of dark pleasure. Her vaginal muscles began to clench, and her abdomen tightened.

"Come on, my slut, come for me."

She experienced the most shuddering orgasm, bursting forth like a bottle of fizzing champagne. And it was simply one of the many until her Master found his release.

It was when both of them crashed against the bed-thoroughly spent and sated, he heard her mumbling, "...loved you so much."

12