All Comments on 'Homecoming Ch. 05'

by Frinkles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!!

I really love this story. One of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. I LOVE THIS STORY; KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cancapercancaperover 16 years ago
do i have to wait

how long beforethe next one i just found this story and im hooked its great thanks

sunniisunniiover 16 years ago
brava!!

that was a great chapter!! that fight was better than sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

i love it - u have to finish this soon i can't take it anymore. at the same time i domn't want it to end i love them.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 16 years ago
Lovin' It

I know that these comments make me feel great about my own story (writer's block and all) but I love your story. I stumbled across it a few months ago and was quite pleased to see additions! Keep up the good work, but keep it great too! I'll be checking back for more!

FrinklesFrinklesover 16 years agoAuthor
Yipes again...from the Author

Hey all. Thanks for hanging in there with me. To the couple who sent me a comment about how they can relate to the story: Bless both of you and I hope that your life together will be wonderful. This story is going to take a few twists and turns before we get to the end so please stay with me and keep voting. Leaving comments is kinda creeping me out because of the voting thing, so look for my dedication to you voters at the opening of my upcoming chapters.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
The dialogue is amazing

The tension just got hotter. The personalities filled out in so many dimensions. I loved Lu's retorts and mannerisms. It was so beautiful how you ended this chapter. Such a wonderful love story. Daniel was so tender in his need to shoulder all the blame. You could almost hear him searhing his emotional cupboards for the right words to say what he did was wrong whilst owning his growing attraction to Lu.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
They

need to think on the future that they have and realize that they can not go back to how they use to be. If they get with other people, they will always be jealous of the others lover etc...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous