Homecoming Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

"Yay. Barbecue," she said.

More time drifted by like the seconds had grown lazy with the heat of the day and could barely drag their feet by us.

Emmy stood and stretched and I watched the play of muscle beneath her skin, saw how sunlight glowed along the gap between her thighs, and then she dove over the side to cut the water clean. She stayed down, kicking hard, before surfacing forty metres from the boat.

"You coming in, old man?"

I pulled my t-shirt off and hesitated only a moment before tugging my bermudas down. I wasn't as hard as I had been, but I wasn't totally flaccid either and I saw Emmy look, saw her eyes widen a little before I followed her into the blood heat water.

I dove down and swam hard, came up under her and grabbed her waist and lifted her high before tossing her back into the waves. She squealed, arms and legs flailing. Then she came back at me, going under and dragging my ankles so I was pulled under. I twisted, grabbed her, slippery and wet against me and where I wasn't hard a moment before suddenly now I was and Emmy felt my cock against her belly.

When we surfaced she laughed and splashed my face.

"Not bad for an old guy," she said.

"No, I didn't think so either." I stroked away from her, not needing the closeness, less worried than I was because I knew something was going to happen and already the idea had nestled in my mind like both a promise and a threat.

When I turned Emmy was climbing onto the boat. She shaded her eyes to find me and waved. I noticed there was no trace of hair at the junction of her thighs and wondered if that was normal for her. I remembered asking her mother to shave herself there for me and her refusal, like I'd asked if she took it in the ass or something.

I pulled slow back to the boat and climbed aboard.

"You don't have to get dressed if you don't want, Daddy," Emmy said.

"Oh, I think I do." I bent and picked up my shorts but let them hang from my hand for a while as Emmy's eyes tracked my body.

"You know, for a, what, almost eighty year old you're not in too bad shape," she said.

I threw my shorts at her and she caught them, laughing, then tossed them over the side into the water.

"Not clever," I said.

"You think?"

"Really, not clever," and I dove over the railing to retrieve them. By the time I climbed back on board they were safely covering me.

I left Emmy to commune with the sun and started the motor and turned us back toward shore and whatever the rest of the day might bring, knowing some corner had been turned, content with what was to come now.

I cleaned the snapper and buried it in white charcoal coals while we opened a bottle of wine and sat around in chairs on the beach. Emmy had finally put some clothes on, which was lucky as a few people passed by, waving as they made their way toward or from Harvey's.

We ate the fish with our fingers and Emmy wiped hers on my face and I rolled her to the ground and sat astride her, both of us suddenly serious. I stared down into eyes that promised me the world and more and knew I was lost, but didn't know what to do about it.

I stood and walked away, letting the coals settle and the gulls take the rest of the snapper.

I was on the sofa when Emmy came in a half hour later.

She came across and sat on me, a leg to either side, and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Whatever you want, Daddy. You know you can have whatever you want."

I held her waist and looked at her like a man looks at a woman, knowing she could see the hunger in my eyes.

"Soon," I said.

"Really?"

"Not tonight, baby, but soon."

"Promise?"

"It's a big thing."

Emmy grinned and rocked against me. "It sure is. And I'm only a little girl."

I slapped her ass and she pretended it hurt, then leaned close and kissed me. This time my lips refused to obey my mind and her tongue came sliding through, slippy and hungry and wet. I grasped her ass and pulled her down against me, hard in an instant, and she breathed into me, the breath whistling through her nose. I kissed her neck, her earlobes, and then my hand was beneath her top and a breast had miraculous fallen under my touch.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," she whispered, kissing me on my nose, my eyes, my earlobes.

I pulled on her nipple, feeling it stiffen to my touch, feeling the small weight and potency of the breast I held, and then reason came calling and I pushed her away.

"We can't," I said.

She came back. "We can, Daddy. Of course we can."

"What I want to do to you is illegal."

"I want it too, just as much as you."

"Yes. No." I rubbed a hand across my face. "We just can't, baby, we can't."

"Fuck!" She stood and ran from the room, her bedroom door slamming a moment later.

I expected come morning for her to be gone, but I knew I'd done the right thing, the adult thing, the thing a father is meant to do for his daughter however much he might not want to.

I expected her to come back at any moment, knowing if she did my resistance would crumble like the sand under our feet, but she didn't, and slowly my resolve grew.

I got up and started toward my own room when a green light caught my attention. My MacBook was still turned on. I detoured and reached for the switch, then hesitated. Emmy had been typing on it only that morning.

I sat and woke the screensaver.

A Word document was still open and I scrolled to the top and started to read.

After a while I printed the pages, ten of them, and took them to my room.

The writing wasn't bad, wasn't great, but it wasn't the writing I cared about right then.

I almost got up and went through to her then lay back down. Then I got up and undressed, slid under the single sheet that was all I needed in summer. I must have read those ten pages twice, maybe more, before Emmy's voice called me back to the present.

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

I had been somewhere else, with someone else. Or not. With Emmy in my mind.

"Did you write this?"

She looked at the pages. "Dunno, what is it?"

I started to read. "He touched the deep cleft between the cheeks of her ass then used both hands to draw them apart to reveal the sweet bud nestling deep within, calling to him, and he knew she wanted this as much as he did."

"Oh, that, sure. Yeah, I wrote that."

"And this? 'She held his cock loosely in her fingers while the copious pre-cum drooled from the head onto her face, wetting her until she had no choice but to lick the sweet nectar from her lips."

"That too. Is it any good?"

"It needs work," I said. "You've got two deeps in that first sentence."

"But you can help me fix it?"

I looked at her over the page. Tank top and panties, but I knew what wonder lay beneath them.

"Is this what you like to write, to read?" I said.

"Some, sure."

"Some, or all."

"I write what turns me on," she said. "I haven't done hardly anything. Well, nothing, to be honest." She caught the corner of her lip in her teeth. "But I'd like to. P'raps you can help me with that too, Daddy?"

She walked across and sat on the edge of the bed.

I flicked through the pages, found the passage I was looking for and passed it to Emmy.

"That?" I asked.

She read, nodded. "Sure. That sounds interesting."

I touched the side of her breast and she closed her eyes.

"Daddy?"

"What is it, baby."

"I'm a little bit scared all of a sudden."

I withdrew my hand.

"We don't need to do anything," I said.

"I want to. Kind of. But... Is it OK if we just, you know, make ourselves come before we do anything with each other?"

"Sure it is, baby."

"Can I lie down beside you?"

I nodded.

She stood and tugged her panties off, pulled the tank top over her head.

I made room so she could lie beside me, her flank against mine.

"I think you'd better take your shorts off too, Daddy, or you might cut off the flow of blood from somewhere important."

"Do it for me," I said.

Emmy hesitated, then knelt. She slipped her fingers beneath the elastic of my shorts. I lifted my hips to help and she drew them down. My cock jumped free and slapped against my belly. Emmy emitted a little gasp.

"I never dreamed you'd be so big," she said.

"Sorry."

She shook her head. "No, it's OK, I like it you're big. It's just... you might be too big."

"Too big for what?"

I saw her eyes widen as a bead of pre-cum filled the slit in the tip of my cock, grow and then slide down the side to trail onto my belly. Her hand reached out, hesitated.

"You can touch me if you want, baby," I said.

"Not yet." She seemed to make a decision and lay down at my side again. Her hand ran across her breast, along her belly, finally nestled between her thighs.

"How long have you been shaving yourself?" I said.

"Since I left L.A."

"Why?"

"For you, of course."

"How did you know I liked it?"

"I didn't, but it made sense, and I wanted to do it anyway. I like it too. It feels smooth and sensitive and I thought of how your tongue would feel against me there and couldn't stop myself." She grunted as her fingers began to work inside herself. "I'm glad you like it."

I stroked my cock, teasing another bead of pre-cum free. I caught it on my fingertip and raised my hand, held it near to Emmy's lips and waited.

She stared at the clear fluid, her pupils blown wide, then she lifted her head and kissed my fingertip and when it was done the liquid was gone. Emmy licked her lips.

I rolled on my side and looked at her. "You like that?"

She nodded.

I stroked her breasts, first one then the other. I ran a thumb across the nipples, first one then the other.

"Use your fingers, baby. Make yourself come for me."

"You too," she said, her neck flushed.

"After," I said. "I want to watch as you get close, watch you as you tip across the divide. And then I'll do the same."

"I want to do it for you, Daddy," Emmy said, her breathing faster now.

"Then you can."

I drew her nipple between my teeth and nipped it and Emmy made a sound and clasped a hand behind my head.

"Fuck yourself," I said. "Fuck yourself for Daddy."

"Oh. I wanted this to last for ages but I know it's not going to. Can I come now?"

I kissed her, breathed words into her mouth. "Come for me, baby, come now, come hard."

She bucked beneath me, crying out, flailing like a current ran through her. She writhed, clinging to me, releasing me, and I held her close as she shook inside my hands and only after she had crested and slid down the other side did I kiss her face and breasts and belly. Then I slid between her thighs and kissed her sex, strong with the scent of her climax, sweet with the nectar she had released.

"You can fuck me if you want," she said, her voice soft with sleep. "If you want to you can fuck me anywhere just like in my story."

"I know," I said, kissing my way back to her lips. "I read it, remember?"

"I'm too sleepy to help you come tonight, Daddy, but go ahead and do yourself, I don't mind."

She rolled onto her side and I took her small body inside my arms and pulled her against me. My cock lay along the cleft of her ass and she wriggled against me but I knew there was no intent there, not yet. When her breathing turned soft I closed my eyes, but sleep took a long time to find me that night.

*

"Let it drip on me, Daddy," Emmy said. "Just like in my story."

I sat astride her, my cock hovering above her pretty face.

She had woken me with her mouth and I had almost spilled before I was fully awake. Then she had dragged me on top of her and made clear what she wanted.

"This is for you, Daddy," she said. She pecked a kiss on the underside of my cock and wrapped her fingers around me, teasing out a thick bead of pre-cum which hung before dripping onto her lips. Emmy smiled and licked it inside and said, "Mm-mm."

"You really like it?"

She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me, opening her mouth.

"See?" she said. "It tastes sweet. It is sweet. And it's so hot when you do it. I want more, Daddy, lots more."

She stroked me faster.

"You'll make me come if you do that," I said.

"Really?" Her hand speeded up. "When will you come, Daddy?"

"Pretty soon."

"Will you come all over my face?"

"Is that what you want?"

She nodded and ducked to kiss my balls, then slid even further back and her tongue flickered against my perineum, infinitely sensitive.

"Ah, careful baby," I said.

"I want to make you come, Daddy," she said. "I want you to come all over me. Everywhere. Soon. Everywhere."

She slid from beneath me and laid my cock along her cheek. My balls rested beneath her chin, the head of my cock touched her hairline, and she ran her hand along the surface of me as I slid against her face, streaking her with pre-cum until her cheek glistened.

I reached back and found her cleft with my fingers but she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away.

"No cheating. This is your time, Daddy. Come on me, fuck my face."

"Oh baby." I knew I was close, even closer when I grabbed the headboard and lay my cock across her lips and stroked.

"Next time I want you to come in my mouth."

I might have said something, but if I did I was beyond making sense. The release built inside me, painful, urgent and my body stiffened. I tried to hold back, wanting the sensation to last longer, and for a moment I managed but then the need was too great and I cried out as a rope of creamy cum jetted across Emmy's beautiful face. She grinned, grasping my cock, directing the stream so I splashed her cheeks and chin, then she put the tip to her closed lips and I came against them hard.

When I was done she kissed the tip again and I slid down her body, my hands stroking her skin.

"You're a mess," I said.

Emmy grinned. "You made it," she said.

I reached for the sheet to clean her up but she shook her head. "Not yet, Daddy. I like knowing it's all yours." She ran her fingers through the fluid, touched them to her lips.

"Do you like the taste?" I said.

She laughed and before I could do anything pushed her finger into my mouth.

"Try it and see."

When we'd stopped tussling she was astride me, my soft cock trapped against her ass. She leaned over and laid her breasts on my chest and kissed my cheek.

"I want to kiss you, Daddy," she said, some need in her voice I had not heard before, even after everything we had done. "I know I'm messy, but I want to kiss you so bad."

I raised my head close to hers. "You already made me taste it, so I guess you can kiss me."

And she did. I had done the same before with another woman, no-one she knew and it was long in the past, but she had liked it too, the taboo, the wickedness. And, I had to admit, so had I. And if kissing that other woman with cum on her lips had been taboo, kissing Emmy, my daughter, with cum splashed across her face was way beyond taboo.

*

The smell of coffee roused me and then Emmy was sliding under the covers beside me, rousing me even further. We had crossed a boundary and come out the other side where everything was new to both of us. I think she was a little shy because she pulled the sheets to cover her breasts and cupped her coffee close to her face, avoiding my eyes.

I sipped my coffee but it was too hot and I sat it on the dresser and turned to stare at Emmy. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. I could barely believe what we had done together the night before. And a pain started up in my chest because I was scared Emmy might regret it now.

"I'm sorry, baby," I said.

Her eyes flickered toward mine, away again. She raised a shoulder, the movement releasing a breast and she left it displayed. Perfect. I wanted to touch her but resisted.

"What are you sorry for, Daddy?"

"You know what for."

A trace of a smile and then it was gone.

"If you're sorry then I'm sorry too. I did kind of throw myself at you."

"I could've said no."

"I didn't want you to say no." She leaned over and put her own mug on the dresser on her side.

I offered my arm and she came under it, her naked body against mine and I thought of all the other women who had lain naked against me and every one of them faded into insignificance.

I kissed the top of her head. "What I did was wrong, baby."

"No," she said. "And it was we did it, Daddy, not just you. I wanted it as much as you. More than you, I think." Her hand stroked my belly and I grew immediately hard and she laughed as my cock tented the sheet.

"Not bad for an old man," she said.

She reached for me and I pushed her hand away.

"We need to talk about this, Em," I said. "It's serious."

She pouted. "I don't want to talk, Daddy, I want to rub your cock and make you come. I've wanted to ever since I knew what sex was, and I've known that for a long time." She pushed the sheet down, wanting to see my cock, and I tried to pull it back up but my resistance was draining away.

"Let me do this for you," she said, resting her head on my chest. "Let me make you come."

"It's wrong, Em."

"No," she said. Her hand drifted down, waited. "You look so big, Daddy. Are you big?"

"What about the boys you've been with, Em? Am I big compared to them?"

"No boys," she said. "I never wanted boys." She stroked a fingertip along the side of my cock and I jerked and made a sound. Emmy said, "You're not gonna come all fast and messy on me, are you?"

"I just might."

"Is it because I'm touching you, Daddy? Because my hand is on your cock? Your baby girl is going to touch your cock?" Except she wasn't. Not yet.

"What do you think?"

"I think it is." She wrapped her slim hand around my cock, not moving it yet, but I groaned again, the sight close to tipping me over the edge. Her hand moved, fingers tracing the length of me, exploring my balls. "If you're really no bigger than other boys then I think I might have trouble," she said. "You can touch me too if you want, I don't mind." She leaned closer and giggled. "Oh my God, look at all this stuff coming out of your cock, Daddy." She dipped a fingertip in the bead of pre-cum that had appeared and lifted it, the liquor stretching then breaking loose. "Does this happen to you all the time?"

"Uh-huh," I said, watching as she rubbed the clear fluid between her fingers then sniffed it. She looked at me, her eyes wide, a grin on her face, then popped her finger into her mouth and sucked on it.

Her hand dropped to run across the head of my cock, smearing the copious pre-cum that was now almost streaming from me. She lifted it to her mouth again, her cheeks hollowing as she savored it. "Mm, I'm glad you got such a lot because I love the taste. It's kinda sweet, isn't it?"

Her hand went to my cock again and she tried to push her finger between my lips like she did the the night before when she touched me. We tussled, her laughing and naked half on top of me, her breasts against my chest, the nipples pale pink, long and hard. I pretended to fight her off but when I kissed her I could taste my pre-cum on her lips. God, but she was wild, just like her Mom was before it all went wrong. But the tussling had stiffened my resolve, as well as something else, and I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Hey, Daddy, do you need to pee? Can I come watch?"

Just like her mother, and I knew I was in deep, deep trouble.

"I'm taking a shower," I said.

"Me help!" she yelled, knocking on the door. Then I heard her feet running along the hallway and moved fast to throw the lock on her bedroom side, just in time. I pictured her out there, naked, glowing, and I almost weakened.

I looked down at my cock jutting hard from the base of my belly and groaned. How the hell was I going to make it through the summer? But I knew the answer. I wasn't. Either Emmy had to go or we were going to end up fucking each other every which way, and that was wrong. So, so wrong. But it was my head saying that while my heart said no, it would be perfect, it would be what I knew had to eventually happen. Emmy was her Mom but not her Mom. Emmy was sweet, not bitter. She was everything a man could ever want. Every man except me, her father.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers