Homecoming: Morning Has Broken

Story Info
In the morning, they did it again.
827 words
4.2
7.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny, crisp Saturday morning. I yawned and opened my eyes. Turning my head, I saw my lovely friend Carla lying naked, her brown hair falling softly on her bare back. She was grinning. She stretched and yawned.

"Good morning," I said. I kissed her on the back of the neck. She jumped ever so slightly. "Mmmm," she said. I began to kiss her bare back. She started a bit. "Mmmm," she said again.

Carla turned over. I kissed her. Shortly, she opened her pretty eyes.

"Looks like we missed breakfast," she said with a yawn.

"We'll get something," I assured her. She smiled. We kissed.

"I had fun last night," she said. "Was it good for you?"

"No," I said. "It was great. You're dynamite! Just wow!" Carla smiled broadly and gave me a hot kiss as she snuggled up close to me. Suddenly, she sat up.

"What time is the game?" she asked.

"Four," I said.

"Good," she cooed. "Then we have time."

"Plenty of time," I replied. As I cupped her supple naked breasts, I blew softly in her ear. "Plenty of time," I repeated, whispering. I kissed her lovely neck. She sighed.

"Well, then," she said with a laugh," what shall we do?"

"Well..." I said. She giggled.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking too," she said. Her hand began casually playing with my cock. She kissed me hard. I fondled her pretty tits and blew in her ear.

"Oooh, I like that," she said. I put my hand on Carla's ass. I kissed her boobs, sucking on her nipples, then I worked down to her pussy, gently caressing her with each kiss. She sighed and giggled.

My dick was starting to stand up. My tongue began caressing Carla's sweet pussy. She flipped her position.

"I don't make a habit of this, but..." She opened her mouth and wrapped it around my organ. It was getting stiffer. She smiled, not missing a beat. .

I felt her quivering as my tongue continued to work her female area. "Ooooohhhh," she moaned. She began to lick my dick as she sucked on it.

"Aaaaaahhhh," she sighed. I continued working my tongue inside her. She began quivering.

Carla was sucking hard. I was beginning to dribble. Lovely Carla licked it up. Now her body was shaking. She screamed with pleasure.

"Yeah! Oh yeah!"

She pulled away from me. I popped. My cream went all over her pretty face. There was a lot of it. With a big smile, she licked her lips, taking it into her mouth. She kissed me, working with lots of tongue.

"Nice," she said. She rose and got a towel. I watched her, eager for more of her loveliness.

Returning to the bed, Carla rolled on top of me, our naked bodies grinding together. Again we kissed. Her tongue was in my mouth. She made sure to rub against my penis. She was grinding me vigorously.

"Ooooh," she sighed. "This is GOOD!"

Almost casually, my hard rod slipped into her. With a big smile, she started bouncing on me, up and down, her pretty brown hair bouncing off her back. She leaned down and kissed me.

"That's what I wanted," she said. Again I played with Carla's shapely boobs as she continued to rock on top of me. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her hair went flying.

"Oh, yes!" Carla exclaimed. I held her at her waist. She had an intense, ecstatic look on her face. She bit her pretty lip.

"Aaaaahhhhh," she sighed. "Yesssss!" She tightened up her pussy as my cock grew stiffer. I continued to play with her ample boobs. Again she threw her head back, her pretty eyes closing. Her breath was very shallow.

I continued to ram her. She happily bounced up and down on top of me. Her legs began to shake with joyful intensity.

"Keep it coming," she said, breathing hard. "Keep it coming." Again she leaned over and kissed me hard. My hands were on her well-shaped ass. "Oh, yes. More."

I was glad to oblige. I pushed harder. Carla was breathing very short breaths. I could hear her breathing. Knowing she was close, I kept thrusting deep into her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh YES!" she cried. She shivered and shook as she kept bouncing. Again she leaned over and kissed me, then threw her head back. Her pretty brown hair flew. She was shaking violently. Her whole body shook in spasms of ecstasy.

"Oooooh. My. GOOOOODD!" My organ began to jerk, and my fluids filled her.

"Oh, yeah," she almost whispered. "Oh, YEAH!" She shook in ecstasy, then collapsed happily on top of me. She gave me a big, hot lover's kiss and rolled her lovely body onto the bed.

"WOW!" she said. "That was great!"

"You hungry?" I said.

"Yeah, I already worked it off," she said with a laugh. Time to go get some lunch.